Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Shibpur sai baba temple  (Read 247593 times)

Offline sairam123

• Blessings 0
Re: Shibpur sai baba temple
« Reply #735 on: August 16, 2011, 08:34:00 AM »
  • Publish
  • evryday am losing hope.things are becmng worse.
    pls for my bther and bhabhi to unite soon.
    not able to see my parents suffer coz of this.

Offline PINKI

• Blessings 1
    • Sabka maalik ek
    « Reply #736 on: August 17, 2011, 05:34:17 AM »
  • Publish
  • Raham baba........you already know all the problems that i am facing here.Plz... baba don't test my patience.Now i really very tired of bearing all these pain.I sincerely pray to you to erase all my bad karmas of the past.I am thankful to you for holding my hands through my bad times....i know you are still there but for me the burden of pain seems too much to handle.

I am also thankful to you for your timely help today.The incident that happened today morning made me really very upset.......thank god you were there and saved my daughters.

Baba pls. listen to my heartfelt prayers and help me............i need you very badly.

om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram...!!!!
    PINKI

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #737 on: August 18, 2011, 05:59:59 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM

@ADITYA - WISHES YU VRY HAPPY B'DAY FROM ALL THE MEMBERS OF DWARKAMAI AND FROM THE ADMS.

MAY BABA BLESS LOVE AND GUIDE YU THROUGHOUT YUR LIFE ..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY   :)

SAI SAMARTH..........SHRADDHA SABURI
    "नानक नाम चढदी कला, तेरे पहाणे सर्वद दा भला "

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #738 on: August 18, 2011, 09:14:29 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam All,

Thanks so much for your wishes :) May Baba bless all of us today ...

take care
    Sairam
    Sairam. Please Visit shibpursaibaba.org

Offline anita anjali

• Blessings 0
    • Baba always with us...
    « Reply #739 on: August 18, 2011, 10:38:42 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADITYAJI. MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY
    Om sai, Only shirdi sai :)

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #740 on: August 18, 2011, 10:40:19 AM »
  • Publish
  • SaiRam aditya ji,

Baba's blessings in abundance.

Happy Birthday.

JaiSaiRam
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline tanu_12

• Blessings 19
    • "I AM HERE IN YOUR HEART"
    « Reply #741 on: August 18, 2011, 11:41:09 AM »
  • Publish
  • omsairam

many many happy returns of the day aditya ji... may sai maa always bless and be with u..

jaisairam 
    Man Ke Gehre Andhiyare Me "Sai" Naam Diye Jaisa

Give Light, and the darkness will disappear of itself...

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #742 on: August 18, 2011, 12:38:03 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam all,
    Thank you all for your wishes :) May Baba bless us all with his Shraddha and Saburi.

Please see few more miracles and incidents from Shibpur -
    There was a man who from a nearby city to Kolkata. he was jobless for past 2 years and this year in Jan he came to know about Shibpur and did visit Baba a lot of times. Even in the Shibpur festival in April he was there with Amitji and pleaded him to pray for him near Baba as he was facing lot of difficulties without a job. Even his own family was starting to desert him. Bu when Amitji prayed for him near Baba, it was said that he will get a job in 3 months time and he did get a job now and is happy with his family now.

There is another incident that AMitji wanted to share. A lady from Aurtalia called AMitji few months back saying that her 20yr old daughter is missing from past 3years. Her mother wept continuously over the phone with AMitji and said that she doesn't know if her daughter is dead or alive. AMitji upon hearing her request, prayed to Sai and baba mentioned that she will get her daughet back in 3months time. With in 2 months her daughter went home and that lady was very very happy to see her back. But she did not find time to thank Baba nor even Amitji. And last few days back she again called Amitji saying the whole thing and mentioned to pray again for her child. !!!

Offline tanu_12

• Blessings 19
    • "I AM HERE IN YOUR HEART"
    « Reply #743 on: August 19, 2011, 04:55:33 AM »
  • Publish
  • omsairam

thanks and keep sharing aditya ji we love to read babaji's leela...

jaisairam
    Man Ke Gehre Andhiyare Me "Sai" Naam Diye Jaisa

Give Light, and the darkness will disappear of itself...

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #744 on: August 22, 2011, 03:14:18 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam all devotees,
    By Baba's grace, the rains in Shibpur had stopped last friday afternoon and since then there are no more rains and water theats near the temple. The rain water was 100mts away from the temple. THough the boundary wall of the temple was broken, Amitji is now making efforts to build this wall. So please help him out as much as you can.

May Baba bless you all.

Sairam

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #745 on: September 02, 2011, 12:57:18 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam Devotees,
    Please see few miracles happened in the month of Aug. :

There is a small village called Gabinpur near West Bengal's border where a man was suffering from a  disease and was running in his village with no clothes on him ,then some of his friend or relatvive prayed for him in the Shibpur temple and he got cured in no time. This was in Aug.

A guy from Salt lake city,Calcutta used to send some or other donation to the Shibpur temple for construction or for any other thing. This went on for amost 14 months and now last month it was learnt that he got placed in a good Autralian comapny and will be soon flying there for his work!

There were recorded 5 child related cases solved, 3 child health related cases solved and 4-5 marriage related issues solved this month in Shibpur temple. These devotees either sent prayers/pooja  to the temple and got their issues resolved with Baba's blessings.

Also, there werr 2 guys, one from Mumbai and one from Pune who used to donate regularly for the temple. One of this got promotion at his workplace and other person was made permament in his company with Baba'b blessings.

There was another guy from India (name cannot be disclosed) who is a successful businnedss man but suffering with physical problems which afected his married life and was not cured even after consulting so many doctors. After endless attempts, he read about the Shibpur temple and contacted Amitji and talked about his issue. Amitji sent him the Udi and prayed for him. Last month he called and said that he is completely cured now and is happy with his family. He also offerd Pooja for Baba in the temple before and after his cure.
    « Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 12:59:01 PM by aditya18aug »

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #746 on: September 02, 2011, 03:41:55 PM »
  • Publish
  • SaiRam aditya ji,

Baba's blessings. Thank you so much for sharing Shibpur SaiBaba's miracle and updating us all the time. It is indeed very nice to read and makes us feel Baba is always with His devotees who has full faith on Him.

Thank you SaiBaba ...

JaiSaiRam
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #747 on: September 06, 2011, 08:55:56 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam all,
    We are sharing a nice picture of Baba along with the current boundry wall construction that is going on in shibpur. Also  you will see the Nandi of Baba sitting in front of Shibpur Baba. This Nandi is of just 1year and 7months. The story is like the owner of the mother of this ox had promised that when this ox would take birth, he would offer it to baba. and then one day this ox- nandi came by itself to the temple and sat before baba as Baba's nandi. Please see the pictures here.

Offline avhay

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #748 on: September 06, 2011, 01:07:33 PM »
  • Publish
  • thanks adityaji.

I had spoken to Amitji few weeks ago and I sent some money to the temple. Felt good talking to him. Thanks everyone for making me aware of shibpur temple, which I was not aware until a month ago.

Amitji asked my address to send Udi. I live in USA. I got udi from aditya, who stays in NJ. Adityaji are you the same person, if so thanks a lot and I had a question. Was that udi from shibpur or how did you get the udi?

I want to visit shibpur, just waiting for baba to call me.

thanks

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #749 on: September 06, 2011, 01:22:55 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam avhay,
    Yes, this is the same Aditya :) who sent you the Udi. Well actually this year early jan 2011 i had gone to Shibpur and at that time amitji gave me few udi packets to distribute it to the devotees in the USA who request for it through the emails.
    All is baba;s wish!

Sairam

Facebook Comments