Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Shibpur sai baba temple  (Read 248537 times)

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
  • ***Om Sai Ram***
Re: Shibpur sai baba temple
« Reply #795 on: May 21, 2012, 01:56:39 PM »
  • Publish
  • Please copy and paste the link for photos if directly clicking the link does not work.
    Sairam. Please Visit shibpursaibaba.org

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #796 on: May 25, 2012, 05:00:50 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam all,
    We hope everyone is doing good. Dear devotees, we are very much happy to inform you that the Shibpur Sai Sadguru Samity is going to start the contruction of the much awaited "Gopuram" (A Gopuram or Gopura, is a monumental tower, usually ornate, at the entrance of any temple) on June. 4th 2012. Fianlly with Baba;s grace and obviously with the love and help of all you people here, we will be able to start this auspicious work.

Amitji has conveyed his heartful thanks (and prayers)for every one of you who helped us in each of the temple's venture. We on behalf of the Shibpur Sai Sadguru Samity request you to help us out in this venture as well.

The fact with the construction of the Gopuram is that its construction has to go on untill its complete and cannot be stopped at any step. So, we request all the devotees to help us out in this.

We are very sure that Baba will guide us in this as we carry out his order.

Note: We will try sharing the pictures once we start as we know each one of us is very much connected to this temple in some way or the other and we would like you so watch/read about all the developments here.

Kindly e-mail with any questions you have on this.

May Baba Bless us All.

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #797 on: June 06, 2012, 04:45:51 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam Dear Devotees,

We are happy to inform you that the Gopuram construction has commenced on June 4th. We are sharing few pictures here.

Amitji and all other members of the Shibpur Sai Sadguri Samity would like to thank all of you for all your contributions so far which helped initiate the construction.

We hope that you continue to support us in this venture.

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #798 on: June 06, 2012, 04:47:03 PM »
  • Publish
  • Please do LIKE us on FACEBOOK page  -

Search for : Nadia Shibpur Saibaba Temple (Official Shibpur temple FBpage)

Offline saburi1

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #799 on: June 21, 2012, 03:38:21 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM
    BABAJI MERI MOM KI MENTAL CONDITION KO THEEK KAR DO. AAP H HAMARA SAHARA HO..AAP KI BETI KO AAP KI ZAROORAT HAI SAI. MERA HAR DIN KE CHALLENGE HAI..LIFE KO SAMAJH NAHI PA RAHI HOON...KRIPA KARO SAI BABAJI...AAP HI MERE PARIVAR KI RAKSHA KAR SAKTE HO..AAP H SAB KUCH HO MERE SAI.. ROSHAN KAR DO ISS ZINDAGI MAIN...AAP KA INTEZAR HAI SAI...

KRIPA KARO SAI NATH

Offline Gauri21

• Blessings 14
    • baba i love you
    « Reply #800 on: June 21, 2012, 11:47:37 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram
    sai gauri

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #801 on: June 30, 2012, 12:22:53 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam All,

As all of us know that "Guru Poornima" is around and is falling on July 3rd, we would like to invite you all to the Shibpur temple for Baba;s special pooja and large scale Annadaan on that day.

If any one is willing to offer pooja or offer Annadaan on that day please let us know ASAP and we would make arrangements for you.

We also would like to let you know that by Baba;s grace and all YOUR help,  the Gopuram construction is also going smooth so far.
    (we will soon share the photos but, as there are issues with internet at krishnanagar this is getting delayed).

Please accept our invitation  and let us know if you would like to offer prayers/pooja/Annadaan.

Loving Sairam to all.
    ! Sairam !

"नानक नाम चढदी कला, तेरे पहाणे सर्वद दा भला "

Offline saburi1

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #802 on: June 30, 2012, 12:42:12 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM,

BABAJI BE WITH US. SHOW US THE TRUE PATH AND INSTILL LOT OF PATIENCE IN US. WE BOW TO YOU AND ASK FOR PEACE IN OUR LIFES. WE ARE INCOMPLETE WITHOUT YOU. YOUR FAMILY REQUIRES YOUR PRESENCE AND SPL BLESSINGS FOR REMOVING ALL FEARS AND WORRIES PERMANENTELY. WE HAVE YOU WHO CAN TAKE US OUT FROM ALL MISERIES. POSITIVE THOUGHTS AND HONEST INTENTIONS SHOULD BE IMBIBED IN US. WE LOVE YOU SAIMAA. I KW I WILL PASS THIS PHASE OF LIFE WITH COURAGE , LOVE OF YOURS WILL BRING US OUT FRM ALL THESE SITUATIONS. BABAJI YOUR DAUGHTER NEEDS YOUR SPL HELP IN DRAFTING QUESTIONAIRE BEFORE MID OF JULY , SO THAT I CAN COMPLETE SAMPLE SURVEY WITHIN  AUG BEGINNING.. POUR YOUR INTELLIGENCE AND MAKE YOUR DAUGHTER ELIGIBLE FOR THIS VIVA. MY GUIDE IS VERY INTELLIGENT AND PERFECT IN RESEARCH. I WANT TO BE HIS BEST STUDENT. BUT THIS REQUIRE NOTHING BUT YOUR BLESSINGS. IAM INCAPABLE BUT YOU COMPLETE ME SAIMAA.

PLZ ANSWER MY ARDAS SAIMAA.

Offline sis

• Blessings 7
    « Reply #803 on: July 05, 2012, 06:14:50 AM »
  • Publish
  • baba ji complete me with ur blessings,plz baba ji i m die inside,daya karo sai daya karo sai!!!

Offline Gauri21

• Blessings 14
    • baba i love you
    « Reply #804 on: July 05, 2012, 12:30:03 PM »
  • Publish
  • om shri sai nathay namah...
    sai gauri

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #805 on: July 11, 2012, 12:26:12 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam All,

Hope you are doing good. :) We are happy to share few pictures of the current status on Gopuram construction and also from Guru Purnima celebrations.

Amitji could only send these photos because of the internet issues.

We would like to thank you all once again for your humble contributions. Please continue to support.

--
    ! Sairam !

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #806 on: July 11, 2012, 12:28:04 AM »
  • Publish
  • More Pics Atached :

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #807 on: July 11, 2012, 12:29:39 AM »
  • Publish
  • Some More Pics:

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #808 on: July 11, 2012, 12:31:03 AM »
  • Publish
  • Pics

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #809 on: July 11, 2012, 09:53:29 AM »
  • Publish
  • SaiRam aditya ji,

Thank you so much for email and sending all shibpur Saibaba pictures to us. I enjoyed seeing them all. Really wish to visit Shibpur again. Hope our Amit ji is doing well. Thnaks! Baba bless you.

JaiSaiRam

Sairam All

We hope everyone is doing good. There is a small news that Amitji wants to share-

1. Amitji will be visiting SHIRDI from Mar 23rd 2012 to April 3rd 2012.
    2. During this Sai festival in april, Amitji is planning to print a Magazine or Souvenir containing devotees experiences and views about the Shibpur temple.
    In order to proceed with this, we encourage all the devotees to write few words about the temple and also pen down their experience at Shibpur.
    These booklets will be distributed to other devotees who are interested to read more about the temple and devotees experiences.

So, all the devotees who wish to write on this can have a maximum of 1 - page document in MS word format including their Full name, address (please prrof read it as Amitji will not be able to)
    The last date to accept any documents will be April 3rd 2012.

Please feel free to share this message or email us with any concerns you might have.

questions/concerns to -
    shibpurtemple@gmail.com
    shibpursaibaba@gmail.com
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Facebook Comments