Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Shibpur sai baba temple  (Read 246884 times)

Offline sunita d/obhuvana

• Blessings 1
Re: Shibpur sai baba temple
« Reply #840 on: June 25, 2013, 03:13:12 AM »
  • Publish
  • There are aratis held 4 times a day - early morning at 4:45 AM, noon arati at 12 PM, evening arati from 6:30 PM till 9:30 PM and the night arati at 9PM.

The evening arati is splendid, goes on for 3 hours continuously. The devotees who are very poor farmers of the village come regularly during the aratis. I spotted a dog and the locals told me that this dog is present everytime during the arati. He has not missed a single arati.

One sai devotee experience in shibpur temple

During the evening arati I had the desire to take a small video of the arati and keep it to myself. An inner voice told me to stop taking the video and concentrate on the Puja and Arati. I did not listen and continued taking the videos. I tried to take two videos during the evening arati period. When the arati was over I tried checking how the videos have come. Lo! To my surprise there were blank screens. None of the videos were recorded. I understood that I have to take Baba’s permission to click his picture here. Next morning during the Kakad arati I asked Baba for his permission to take his morning arati video. I looked at Baba and he seemed to be smiling. Happily I took the video. It was recorded this time! I understood that nothing in this universe moves without Baba’s permission and grace.

baba ka permission ke bad vedio record huwa realy hmma muj sai ka darshan karna hai kab hota ki mai bhut problms face karhi hun so mera prblm sab dur hoga na brthr /sist
    om sai ram

Offline sainaath

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #841 on: June 30, 2013, 12:21:11 AM »
  • Publish
  • nice miralce..........have faith ....................jai sainaath

Offline sunita d/obhuvana

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #842 on: July 02, 2013, 03:34:39 AM »
  • Publish
  • Miracles happenning in shibpur temple

*Sometimes in Sep 2009 a PWD Engineer’s wife called up the President of this temple Amit Biswas. She told him that she has a happy married life but this life seems to be vacant without a child. They are married for 10 years now without an issue. The couple had visited many doctors and have taken all the medical help required but of no use. One day while coming in a vehicle she has seen Sai Baba’s picture in a shop. She asked Amit whether she can have a darshan of Sai Baba and offer puja to HIM. Amit invited him to the temple to offer Puja to Sai Baba. When she had the darshan of Baba she cried bitterly before Baba and prayed for a child. Baba blessed him with a beautiful child 10 years after their marriage.

*Guddu Gurung and Saina Guru are from Nepal. They are working in this village as watchman. They were childless. One by one four children died before their birth. Doctor’s said that Saina had some internal problem in ovary and she was not able to bear child. They consulted many doctors, finally went to Vellore for treatment. But still no cure. Finally they got a beautiful daughter after offering Puja to Sai Baba in Sibpur temple.

*One day the daughter of the priest of the temple saw that her lower portion of the face has been blackened. There were black spots on this part of the face. The priest was worried. He did not consult any doctor. Rather with full faith and devotion he smeared Baba’s Udi on her daughter’s face and prayed to Baba to remove these black spots from her daughter’s face. Miraculously after 7 days these black spots vanished on its own and the girl looked normal like before.

*A child was born to a couple after 14 years of their marriage after offering Puja to Sai Baba at Sibpur temple.
    One day a devotee came for Baba’s darshan. He had severe stomach pain for quite a few days. The pain was so much that it was impossible for him to sit in this temple. With great devotion he prayed to Baba and took His UDI mixed in water. Within minuted the stomach pain vanished and he never felt that pain any more.

*There was one Sai devotee who lives in a nearby village called Gopinathpur. He had paralysis. He could not move his limbs. He consulted many doctors, took physiotherapy courses but of no use. With great difficulty and full devotion, this devotee paid darshan to Sai Baba at Sibpur temple. On his return slowly his paralysis was gone and now he can run and walk like normal humans.

*A devotee named Sunil Das had a 16 days old son. Suddenly this child stopped taking any type of food and was continuously crying. This went on for 3 days with no food and continuous crying and shivering. Doctor’s medicine failed to cure this child. Finally they brought this child to Sai Baba, laid him near Baba’s seat and the priest touched the child’s head taking Baba’s name and applied Udi on his forehead. He child immediately stopped crying and was rather smiling. He drank the entire bottle of milk in from of everyone present there and started behaving normally.

*An old devotee of Sai Baba named Tarit Pal had a daughter who had her face paralysed. Tarit took her daughter to many doctors but none could cure her. Finally Tarit started bringing his daughter to Sai Baba’s temple every day and applied Baba’s Udi on that portion of her face which was paralysed. Slowly her paralysis was gone and recovered completely by the grace of Baba when all medical sciences failed.

*There are many instance in this village where girls get married after offering Puja to Sai Baba at Sibpur temple.
    Balai Ghosh of Krishnanagar was in deep poverty. He did not have the money to meet the basic means. He tried to get a job but could not succeed. He was totally frustrated and decided to end his life. Suddenly he got an inner message that if he donates Rs. 500/- to Sai Baba temple in Sibpur his bad days will come to an end. This poor fellow now has nothing left with him save his bicycle. He decided to sell of this bicycle for Rs. 500 and donate this amount to Baba as dakshina. He sold the bicycle for Rs. 500/-, went to Sai Baba temple a Sibpur and kept Rs. 500/- at Sai Baba’s feet and returned home. After exactly seven days a distant relative of Balai came to meet him. Balai has never seen this relative. He offered Balai to join him in his business as partner. Balai need not to invest any capital for this. This relative of Balai had business of manufacturing and repairing batteries. Business grew well. After one year Balai decided to find out how much money he could profit from this business. His banker told him that he has made a profit of Rs. 5 lakhs in one year. This is the chamatkar of Baba. Baba has turned this beggar to a rich man today. Balai offered Rs. 500/- to Baba and Baba returned him 1000 times that money to him. Om Sai Ram

ye sab such hai tho sai baba meri beti ka bi health improvement karega sab acha karega na plz reply i want answer muj meri beti se improtant aur kuch nai plz sai baba ashirwad do meri beti ko bi
    om sai ram

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #843 on: July 05, 2013, 02:01:16 PM »
  • Publish
  • With Guru Purnima coming up on July 22nd 2013. We would like to share this information with everyone that the following programs are scheduled for that day in the Shibpur Sai Baba temple, West bengal.

Please note on July 22nd 2013:

1. large Scale Annadaan (Including Humans and Animals)
    2. Bhagwat Paath
    3. Guru Charitra Paath
    4. Sai Bhajans
    5. Baba;s Maha Arati

If you wish you contribute for any of the above programs, Please email us separately at shibpurtemple@gmail.com OR shibpursaibaba@gmail.com OR call Amitji (91-9800500014) soon.

Please visit shibpursaibaba.org for information on the temple (For donation information visit - http://shibpursaibaba.org/donation.html)

-Aditya
    Sairam. Please Visit shibpursaibaba.org

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #844 on: July 05, 2013, 02:05:40 PM »
  • Publish
  • We have tried to make an attempt here to upload the arati videos from Shibpur. These are the Evening Arati videos done for Shibpur Sai Baba at the temple.

Please see the links below:

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #845 on: July 05, 2013, 04:19:38 PM »
  • Publish
  • Resending the links as previous were broken

Shibpur Sai Baba temple - Evening Arati - 1

Shibpur Sai Baba temple - Evening Arati - 2

Shibpur Sai Baba temple - Evening Arati - 3

Shibpur Sai Baba temple - Evening Arati - 4

Shibpur Sai Baba temple - Evening Arati - 5

Shibpur Sai Baba temple - Evening Arati - 6

shibpursaibaba.org
    shipburtemple@gmail.com
    shibpursaibaba@gmail.com

Offline Rajni Sharma

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #846 on: July 06, 2013, 02:04:09 AM »
  • Publish
  • Deva, my full life is dark and no path is show in my life I have lost my Love WHICH IS DEPEND ONLY ON YOU BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW HE IS FAR FROM ME YOU HAVE ALWAYS SHOW MY PAIR WITH HIM AND WHEN I ASK WITH YOUTHAT i GOT MARRIED WITH HIM DEVA YOU ALWAYS GIVE ME ANSWER "YES" THEN WHY YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND AND WHY YOU DON'T SHOW YOUR MIRACLE....

I have totally break and no hope.........Please hold my and my family hands..life is so miserable and unbearable.

Jai Sai Ram

Offline v2birit

• Blessings 29
    • जय जय रघुवीर समर्थ
      • Sai Baba Site
    « Reply #847 on: July 06, 2013, 10:33:11 AM »
  • Publish
  • Deva, my full life is dark and no path is show in my life I have lost my Love WHICH IS DEPEND ONLY ON YOU BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW HE IS FAR FROM ME YOU HAVE ALWAYS SHOW MY PAIR WITH HIM AND WHEN I ASK WITH YOUTHAT i GOT MARRIED WITH HIM DEVA YOU ALWAYS GIVE ME ANSWER "YES" THEN WHY YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND AND WHY YOU DON'T SHOW YOUR MIRACLE....

I have totally break and no hope.........Please hold my and my family hands..life is so miserable and unbearable.

Jai Sai Ram

Dear Rajni ji, You may offer a puja to Shibpur Sai. He will surely guide you & give peace of mind.

Om Sai Ram 

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #848 on: July 07, 2013, 12:51:06 AM »
  • Publish
  • sairam

Please send us your prayers on the below emails

shibpurtemple@gmail.com - english

or

shibpursaibaba@gmail.com - hindi/bengali

Offline Rajni Sharma

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #849 on: July 07, 2013, 03:33:28 PM »
  • Publish
  • Jai Sai Ram

But  his marriage  with other girl on 13May I dont know why Baba  do this when he showed always pair with me in dreams then why Baba make his pair with other girl.....i am always askwd this question with Baba why Baba changed  he decision  i am no more...coz my trust n faith broke out by Baba..why Baba do like that

Jai Sai Ram

Offline Confusednseekinghelp

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #850 on: July 28, 2013, 09:51:18 PM »
  • Publish
  • I want to forgiveness... For my pride. For my ego. For my pessimissism. I lost a good man because he thinks I wasnt happy with him. Please forgive me. I wont be happy without him. Please pray for me to be with him.

Offline Babaschild

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #851 on: August 18, 2013, 02:10:50 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sister Confusednseekinghelp,

It seems like you wrote my feeling and prayer in your words. It's getting very tough for me. I don't have any peace of mind, my mind is always running and I am always sad. I just keep praying to baba all the time but baba is not listening to me. Maybe I don't deserve his blessings. I have been to Shirdi recently and It was my belief that all who go to Shirdi get Baba's blessing but guess I am the unlucky one who returned empty handed.

Offline Rajni Sharma

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #852 on: August 19, 2013, 02:04:23 AM »
  • Publish
  • SAI RAM SAI RAM SAI RAM SAI RAM SAI RAM SAI RAM SAI RAM SAI RAM SAI RAM SAI RAM SAI RAM SAI RAM SAI RAM SAI RAM SAI RAM SAI RAM SAI RAM SAI RAM SAI RAM SAI RAM

Offline sridevitasanapu

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #853 on: September 12, 2013, 01:03:08 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba,

I also wish to visit Shibpur sai baba temple.  I live in bangalore.  Please make arrangements to come to this temple baba.

I am longing to take your darshan.

Sridevi

Offline saibabakijaiho

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #854 on: October 21, 2013, 01:28:57 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Sai Baba devotees from Shibpur,

I sent an email in Hindi language to Shri Amit Biswasji. I think nearly one month back. But I didn't receive any reply yet.  ???It would be highly appreciated if somebody please request him to check his email account and reply back.  :)Jai Sai Nath.  :)

Facebook Comments