Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Shibpur sai baba temple  (Read 246269 times)

Offline gomisuchi

• Blessings 7
Re: Shibpur sai baba temple
« Reply #105 on: May 13, 2010, 08:46:49 AM »
  • Publish
  • vinnu ji,

u can call him up.. and he speaks hindi and bengali...
    FAITH IS ALWAYS GREATER THAN FATE

Offline HARSHAYU G DESAI

• Blessings 3
    « Reply #106 on: May 13, 2010, 08:59:32 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram,its a very nice pictures of our deva he looks very original and fill like he is near us and he will sure bless us all may god bless you all who r doing such a great job om sai ram.

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #107 on: May 14, 2010, 03:26:21 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam all devotees :)

here is an APPEAL from Shibpur Sai temple....

Respected All Sai Devotees,

In the year 2007 a statue of Shirdi Sai Baba was donated by the National Awarded Sculptor Subir Paul of Ghurni Krishnagar and we have started Puja of Sai Baba in thatched made temple and at the same time started the construction of Shirdi Sai Temple at Shibpur village P.O. Shibpur P.S. Nakashipara District Nadia Pin Code No. 741191 West Bengal in India and in the half done work of the temple the great Sai Son Mr. K.V. Ramani, Chennai on the basis of divine order of Shirdi Sai Baba donated and gifted one Marble Statue of Shirdi Sai Baba (similar to the statue of Shirdi Samadhi Mandir) and delivered to us in the month January, 2010 for which we have been awarded two statues of Shirdi Sai Baba one has been installed in the half done temple and another was already installed in the thatched made temple.

Now we have to complete the half made temple immediately, secondly the oldest thatched made with bamboo structure temple shall be constructed with pucca construction, thirdly one Ganpati and Lord Shiva temple with statues are also to be constructed and installed immediately at Shibpur adjacent to the temple of Shirdi Sai Baba for which at least Rs. 60,00,000.00 (Rupees Sixty lakhs) only on the basis of present market value needed to be completed those temples as such our prayer to all the Sai devotees of the World as well as the devotees of God and the religious people irrespective of caste creed and or all of their friends, well wishers to extend your helping hands to make the grand success of completion of the temple so as to become part and parcel of the beloved work.

If anybody, or any Company, Organization, Institution, Firm wants to sponsor with the vast activities may contact with our Society by telephone, or E-mail or website mentioned below.

Telephone Nos. 09434110881 / 09333120111 / 09333119273
    E-mail – shibpursaibaba@gmail.com
    Website- www.shibpursai.org

Yours sincerely,
    Probhat Joardar
    Secretary

N.B. All Donations / Contributions are exempted under section 80G(5)(VI) of the Income Tax Act. 1961

:) :) !!!!......Jai Jai Sairam.....!!!! :) :)
    Sairam. Please Visit shibpursaibaba.org

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #108 on: May 16, 2010, 08:58:07 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam Sowmyaji,

I had send you a personal email regarding Shibpur sai temple. Could you please check tht and get back to me. It is a draft of spreading Amitji's message all over sai devotees!
    my email id is aditya18aug@gmail.com

Sairam :)

Offline SOWMYA_4

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #109 on: May 17, 2010, 02:36:17 AM »
  • Publish
  • SAIRAM Aditya ji,
    I have replied to your mail.. :)

Baba bless you ard your family..

*Mere Malik sai*

Tu Karta Woh Hai Joh Tu Chahta Hai, Par Hota Woh Hai jo SAI Chahte Hai.
    Tu Woh Kar Joh SAI Chahte Hai, Phir Woh Hoga jo Tu Chahta Hai

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #110 on: May 18, 2010, 09:28:25 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam all devotees,
    Here is a formal request to all the sai devotees regarding the Shibpur sai temple. Please take time to read through this.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sairam, :)

This a small request from my side regarding the construction of a Sai Temple in Shibpur,West Bengal. This temple which will be constructed soon has a very divine history behind it.  Believe me this is said as a direct order from Baba to an ordinary person in the same town. I have even personally spoken to this person called Amit Biswas few times and he narrated me the whole story and now baba wishes that his devotees should help building this Sai Mandir. Please check the attachment for further information on this.
    I sincerely request you to help building this Mandir by donating any amount as per your wish and convenience. Again i am sure this will be hard to believe but i really see and feel that some thing miraculous is happening there in Shibpur. So, this is what baba's wish is ...
    I have attached a document, text and a Sai photos picsa here containing all the information about this venture.
    I will feel very blessed to help you out if you are interested.
    Note: Baba also mentioned that most of the help would be made from people abroad. So let’s make it happen!!! Please help spreading the message..

Picasa Link:
    http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=104576602627264043129&target=ALBUM&id=5471929701287370721&authkey=Gv1sRgCK2ep4uCvregXw&feat=email
    Few quick details 
    Temple website : http://shibpursai.org
    Source of information: http://forum.spiritualindia.org/shibpur-sai-baba-temple-t35039.0.html
    Email Id: shibpursaibaba@gmail.com (or) Shibpursai@gmail.com
    Phone No.: Amit Biswas - 91-9333120111

Sairam,
    :)

Please check the attachments for further details and clarity.

*PLEASE CORRECT ME IF AM WORNG IN ANY INFORMATION GIVEN*

:):)!!...Jai Jai Sairam Sairam Sairam...!!:):)

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #111 on: May 19, 2010, 11:50:01 AM »
  • Publish
  • SaiRam Sowmya ji,

Baba blessings. Thanks for all your wonderful and informative post about this beautiful ShibpurSaiBaba temple. I did request Amit ji for doing prayers and  he has ben very kind enough to send Baba prasad too. Thanks to you and Baba bless you always.

Sai guide us all

JaiSaiRam

Baba's grace continues  :D

A very old lady named Gayatri Mazumdhar aged 80 years lives in shibpur ... she was admitted to hospital and after scanning doctors confirmed that her both kidneys are damaged badly.. old lady's grandson supposed to come to Baba temple to offer puja.. But when he listened about his grand mother.. he became upset .. But he decided that only Baba can help her here in this situation.. he put the Udhi tika on her forehead and mixed Udhi in water and asked her to drink udhiwater.. then he came to temple to offer puja..

Now that lady does all her work.. she is at home.. she is fit  ... But doctors are shocked that how she can move as both her kidneys are damaged ???... the person with such condition supposed to be bedridden but here its great chamtakar... Baba's miracles..  :)

The " Dr Viswas '  of the Nadia District hospital who looked after that lady was really amazed by Baba's leela... :)

Jai sairam

A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #112 on: May 19, 2010, 12:00:47 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam all devotees,

Well in my efforts for this temple i have created a Flyer kind of this so that we can distribute this in all the baba temples or give it to interested candidates. please Please take a look at this flyer and provide me any feedback ay my email address in the flyer or post a reply.

this help would be greatly appreciated. Sowmyaji i need you to bless this for me please.

check the attachment for the flyer.

Sairam,
    in baba's service-

Offline SOWMYA_4

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #113 on: May 19, 2010, 11:08:22 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam Aditya ji,

You are blessed by Baba.. You are doing wonderful job here.. no words to express thanks :)

And please don't mention that i need to bless.. we all need baba's blessings
    I am like you a Baba devotee.. Now baba's has brought sai family together.We will all work for this.
    Again i will pray to Baba to bless us and guide us so that we will be successfull in the task assigned to all of us by our lord.

Happy BABA'S DAY Happy Thursday..

sairam
    sowmya
    *Mere Malik sai*

Offline SOWMYA_4

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #114 on: May 19, 2010, 11:25:50 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam

Today i want to share a beautiful experience i had with Shibpur saibaba
    I had Order for silver Mala(with silver Bilwa leaves and Rudraksh) for Baba ..I wanted to Offer to Baba on Ramanavami day(as its his Birthday also)..in the temple near my Home. I Got Mala and offered to Baba on Ramanavami day..
    Since there were performing abhishek for baba they told they will put the mala later.. so that day evening i went to temple again in excitement  that baba will be wearing mala.. but they had decorated his feet with this mala..Then i got to know that Mala is small for the Idol and i felt sad but immediately i decided that i will get big one for baba and asked the measurements..I was supposed to return the mala and get big one instead. then i thought i will send it to shibpur baba but i was very much worried that it should not be short here also..Then thought in my mind if baba wants to wear he will definately wear.. its not the matter of size .. here he just expects only love from us..so i sent it to shibpur..

And Now baba is wearing it:-) and Amit ji told me..it will put on baba forever... no words to thanks Baba and Amit ji...
    I am happy that Baba accepted my small gift so nicely... :) :) :)

I have attached the pic also ;D

Love you sai

Sairam
    Sowmya

« Last Edit: May 20, 2010, 12:56:30 AM by SOWMYA_4 »
    *Mere Malik sai*

Offline saisan

• Blessings 7
    • ॐ साई
    « Reply #115 on: May 19, 2010, 11:52:02 PM »
  • Publish
  • dear Sowmya om sai ram,
    its very beautiful that mala looking on baba....as ur love also is reflecting from it.... ur right baba needs only true love he wears it what ever the size or problem will be...... blessed to see this shibpur sai baba idol on baba's day .....felt very calm in seeing him and that too with ur silver garland ....... baba loves u ..

happy Sai baba day......
    ॐ साई ॐ साई ॐ साई

Offline SOWMYA_4

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #116 on: May 20, 2010, 12:22:02 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam Saisan,
    How r u? Long time...Happy to see ur post dear.. Baba bless u :)..

I am very happy .. Just Now i received courier with Shibpur baba udhi prasad and set of small books about shibpur baba.. :D :D

Baba thank you.. for your prasad..

Jaisairam
    *Mere Malik sai*

Offline saisan

• Blessings 7
    • ॐ साई
    « Reply #117 on: May 20, 2010, 12:37:24 AM »
  • Publish
  • I am good Soumya,
    How r  u? i am not posting anything now a days .not feeling like so not visiting the forum ...things r same my side ..now baba has sent him away from me ...he is been transfered to different city :((((((((((((( and no call after that.... called chavan baba he said i wil get married to him before diwali so ...waiting for it......but this waiting period is killing me ........... missing him so much ..baba hai na
    today saw ur post felt really nice after seeing baba's snap...so thought of replying to u..take care .. om sai ram
    ॐ साई ॐ साई ॐ साई

Offline SOWMYA_4

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #118 on: May 20, 2010, 12:53:34 AM »
  • Publish
  • SAIRAM Saisan.. donot worry only Baba knows his plan ..he will definately fulfill ur wish and finally u will be happy..
    i know ur are going through very bad phase.. But once Baba holdS our hand he will never leaves.. ITS FOREVER :)
    Answer u got from chawan baba is inturn answer from baba .. this is way how our deva indicates.. since he has indicated before diwali.. have faith and hold baba.. All your worries will end shortly.. and u will be happy..

wish u from bottom of my heart that Baba will bring you together with your beloved soon.. :)
    SAIRAM SAIRAM SAIRAM SAIRAM SAIRAM SAIRAM SAIRAM SAIRAM SAIRAM SAIRAM SAIRAM
    Takecare

« Last Edit: May 20, 2010, 12:55:36 AM by SOWMYA_4 »
    *Mere Malik sai*

Offline saisan

• Blessings 7
    • ॐ साई
    « Reply #119 on: May 20, 2010, 01:09:17 AM »
  • Publish
  • dear Sowmya,
    Thank you so much for ur prayers..hope it comes true ...yes i am also feeling chavan baba's words are baba's words....eager to see it coming true..i also wish and pray for u that all ur wishes come true ... will be going to temple will pray for u too along with our group...

take care .. om sai om sai om sai om sai om sai om sai om sai om sai om sai om sai om sai om sai om sai om sai om sai om sai om sai om sai om sai om sai om sai om sai om sai om sai om sai om sai om sai baba bless her and keep her happy always ..om sai ram
    ॐ साई ॐ साई ॐ साई

Facebook Comments