Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Shibpur sai baba temple  (Read 247829 times)

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
  • ***Om Sai Ram***
Re: Shibpur sai baba temple
« Reply #180 on: August 06, 2010, 01:24:28 PM »
  • Publish

• Sairam Somya,
    How timely was this message (below) of yours to me. Me and my wife were under lot of pressure and tension and are still. Well i did take an extract of your message and now i think its only baba who wants us to suffer our lot all at once so that we do not have any other sufferings. ! well may that so happen !!

but just wanted to thank you for this message and yes this was surely an indication from baba for us to remain calm and have total shradhha and saburi.

Sairam

sairam deepika,
    Not only you..so many people are suffering in this world.. you can see in this forUm also..
    Its not Baba cannot do .. He will do in right time.. As day and night are part of our life.. once we come across night surely it will be followed by day(bright sunlight)..
    Actually we are paying for our past karmas(sins).. Ups and Downs are part of our life.once we pay for our sins.. happiness will surely follow in our life.. :D
    we have done mistakes unknowingly or knowingly now we are blaming Baba for not helping.. this is not right..
    Baba is sarvantaryami.. a leaf cannot not move without his wish.. Baba know's our suffering he is taking care of us.. he will always gives best.. so just wait and hold BABA..

From ur birth till now whatever happened in ur life is Baba's wish and finally what will happen is also his wish ..
    U met that guy that is also baba's wish.. u r rinnanubandha in past life... u ll marry and lead a happy married life by Baba's blessings so dont worry.. life is short dont ruin it with negative thoughts.. serve guru as much as u can..

I have experienced many time .. i feel i have horrible problems always in my life.. i blame baba and finally when baba fullfills the wish in beautiful way.. i feel i would have kept still more patience and simply i blamed baba...
    This kaliyug when no one is there not even relations to support us finally Baba is there to hold us  once we hold him...though how bad we are ;D
    Just divert you mind from problem.. think of baba.. enjoy life.. Baba is taking care of u always.. u have come under his shade.. he will never leave ur hands..

You will soon be happy .. you will get married to your loved one..Baba bless u and ur family
    JAI SAIRAM

Sairam. Please Visit shibpursaibaba.org

Offline SOWMYA_4

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #181 on: August 09, 2010, 10:05:19 PM »
  • Publish
  • SAIRAM Deepika,
    Its really nice you got prasad from shirdi.See Baba's ways are unique...
    Shirdi or Shibpur is not the matter,its finally BABA only na.. only matter is Baba's prasad.. his blessings.. :D

my friend used to tell me onething everytime.. Baba's ways are unique.. when you tell BABA to do your work.He will do it but not the way you want.. But the way BABA knows is better.. He will always gives Best.. Just leave everything to him.. completely surrender to Master.. :D

You are very lucky that Baba answered you so quickly.He blessed you :).. now do not worry Baba is taking care of you.. Just Hold him.. leaving everything to him.. You will get success..
    Jai sairam :)
    « Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 10:12:41 PM by SOWMYA_4 »
    *Mere Malik sai*

Tu Karta Woh Hai Joh Tu Chahta Hai, Par Hota Woh Hai jo SAI Chahte Hai.
    Tu Woh Kar Joh SAI Chahte Hai, Phir Woh Hoga jo Tu Chahta Hai

Offline SOWMYA_4

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #182 on: August 09, 2010, 10:07:47 PM »
  • Publish

• Sairam Somya,
    How timely was this message (below) of yours to me. Me and my wife were under lot of pressure and tension and are still. Well i did take an extract of your message and now i think its only baba who wants us to suffer our lot all at once so that we do not have any other sufferings. ! well may that so happen !!

but just wanted to thank you for this message and yes this was surely an indication from baba for us to remain calm and have total shradhha and saburi.

Sairam

sairam deepika,
    Not only you..so many people are suffering in this world.. you can see in this forUm also..
    Its not Baba cannot do .. He will do in right time.. As day and night are part of our life.. once we come across night surely it will be followed by day(bright sunlight)..
    Actually we are paying for our past karmas(sins).. Ups and Downs are part of our life.once we pay for our sins.. happiness will surely follow in our life.. :D
    we have done mistakes unknowingly or knowingly now we are blaming Baba for not helping.. this is not right..
    Baba is sarvantaryami.. a leaf cannot not move without his wish.. Baba know's our suffering he is taking care of us.. he will always gives best.. so just wait and hold BABA..

From ur birth till now whatever happened in ur life is Baba's wish and finally what will happen is also his wish ..
    U met that guy that is also baba's wish.. u r rinnanubandha in past life... u ll marry and lead a happy married life by Baba's blessings so dont worry.. life is short dont ruin it with negative thoughts.. serve guru as much as u can..

I have experienced many time .. i feel i have horrible problems always in my life.. i blame baba and finally when baba fullfills the wish in beautiful way.. i feel i would have kept still more patience and simply i blamed baba...
    This kaliyug when no one is there not even relations to support us finally Baba is there to hold us  once we hold him...though how bad we are ;D
    Just divert you mind from problem.. think of baba.. enjoy life.. Baba is taking care of u always.. u have come under his shade.. he will never leave ur hands..

You will soon be happy .. you will get married to your loved one..Baba bless u and ur family
    JAI SAIRAM

Sairam Aditya,
    As i said above Baba's way of answering is unique..He is very kind.. Its nice that you got answer from my reply.. Baba is taking care of you.. do not worry.. :) let all your tensions and problems be solved soon..
    Baba Bless you and your family.. :)

Jai sairam

« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 10:10:30 PM by SOWMYA_4 »
    *Mere Malik sai*

Offline sreenedhi

• Blessings 2
    • Why Fear When Sai Baba Is Here
    « Reply #183 on: August 11, 2010, 01:10:20 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram Sowmya,

how r u?

I just now called to Shibpur temple... i spoke to Amit ji and told my problem and asked to do pooja.... he asked to call tonight.... from 7PM to 9PM he will be in pooja and asked to call after that..... unhone kaha hai ki... pooja me karva sakhta hoon lekin pooja karna woh aap ko hi hai...... like pooja ke liye aap ka rakhenge like ek phool, ya sweet....
    but he didn't ask me to send my address so that he can send me prasad..... i too forgot to ask at that time......

am just wondering whether i spoke to Amit ji or some1 else..... when he lift the call i said i want to talk to Amit ji then he said ha Amit ji hi hai bolo......

:(

om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram

There are innumerable Saints in this world, but 'our father (Guru)' is the father (Real Guru). Others might say many good things, but we should never forget our Guru's words.

Offline SOWMYA_4

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #184 on: August 12, 2010, 11:38:45 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam Sreenedhi,
    Its Amit ji only.. You again call him but befor that mail him your address. Tell him that you have mailed and send prasad .
    He will do it..

Sorry for late reply.. i was on leave for 2day.. today only i saw ur reply..

Dont worry.. Baba bless u soon dear

Jai sairam
    « Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 11:37:28 PM by SOWMYA_4 »
    *Mere Malik sai*

Offline sreenedhi

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #185 on: August 18, 2010, 11:31:32 PM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram sowmya,

thank u for u'r response. could u plz give me u'r mail id i would like to talk to u in detail regarding shibpur temple.

awaiting u'r response.

There are innumerable Saints in this world, but 'our father (Guru)' is the father (Real Guru). Others might say many good things, but we should never forget our Guru's words.

Offline SOWMYA_4

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #186 on: August 18, 2010, 11:38:46 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam Sreenidhi,
    Happy Thursday... Happy Baba's day..
    My email id is Sowmya_hebbar1@yahoo.co.in..

Baba bless u always

*Mere Malik sai*

Offline sreenedhi

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #187 on: August 19, 2010, 06:07:57 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram sowmya,

Thank u so much for providing the mail id. i have mailed u.

Offline sreenedhi

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #188 on: August 25, 2010, 06:59:26 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram,

yesterday i have called Amit ji and asked him to do pooja and pray for my brother's health who is sufering with brain problem... Amit ji spoke very nicely... and he said he will do pooja and send me the UDI... he asked me to send my address through mail... i have mailed him and he replied me back saying he will send me the UDI after pooja.... and he will pray for my brother......

baba plz cure my brother........ plz baba bless him with healthy life...... plz call me to shibpur and shirdi baba plz......

Offline sreenedhi

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #189 on: August 26, 2010, 03:23:31 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram,

does any one know how many hours will it take from Kolkata to Shibpur temple.

Offline saishibpur

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #190 on: September 01, 2010, 02:13:43 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sowmya Ji,

You are doing a fabulous fabulous job. People come to these posts and blogs to address their problems and sufferings and pray to Sai for themselves. But u are helping everyone, listening, solving their problems. Asking them to be patient. Trust me its the greatest punnya (reward) you are erning for this birth. Also like Dassganu you are spreading Baba's message around.  :)You are really blessesed and chosen by BABA to do this wonderful works. Baba is really indebted to u for listening the tears of so many Sai Bhagat.
    May Sai bless u and evryone in this blog. Jai Sai Nath.

Offline sis

• Blessings 7
    « Reply #191 on: September 02, 2010, 12:10:32 AM »
  • Publish
  • baba ji madad karo,save me please,jai sairam!!!!

Offline SOWMYA_4

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #192 on: September 06, 2010, 03:30:09 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam All,

Last week this beautiful leela happened in Shibpur.
    Amit ji around 1 pm in mid night was sitting outside the Baba temple. Temple was closed no one was there. He was alone sitting and talking to Baba. Suddenly he heard hissing sound .He turned around and was very scared to see king cobra.. He noticed that it is coming towards him. He became very tensed as there was no way for him to escape (narrow place where he can go back from that side only snake was coming towards him) and it was hitting its head to ground (appearing that it is very angry).He prayed to Baba to save him.snake came towards him and sat next to him and was appearing calm. After seeing this he felt that it will not harm him and he slowly moved from that place.. went into his house got camera, When he came back he noticed that snake climbed the steps and tried going inside the temple but temple was closed hence.. it came down went to neem tree..there it climbed the steps and went near Baba's feet and udhi was coming out of its mouth.Amit ji felt that it is not just normal snake it is god.. he bow down to do pranam ..and then he saw snake had climbed Baba's murty(Beautiful pic I have attached the same)and sitting around his next..(Sai shiva;-)After few minutes it came down and went away

Amit ji went back to home and was thinking of this incident and slept.. he got dream of Same snake that night. Snake appeared before him and said it is Seshnag. It has come here  for Vishnu(Saibaba).It will be here till Baba will be here in Nirguna swaroopa in this place. It will never harm people who are near to God and it will give its darshan to real devotees of Baba Saying this it disappeared.

It is really a wonderful leela happened in Shibpur..

see the pics attached.. :)

Sai Hare Sai Krishna Hare.
    Om Saishiva :D
    « Last Edit: September 06, 2010, 03:33:43 AM by SOWMYA_4 »
    *Mere Malik sai*

Offline SOWMYA_4

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #193 on: September 06, 2010, 03:34:03 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om sairam
    More pics
    « Last Edit: September 06, 2010, 03:36:00 AM by SOWMYA_4 »
    *Mere Malik sai*

Offline SOWMYA_4

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #194 on: September 06, 2010, 03:37:33 AM »
  • Publish
  • Few More

OM Sairam
    *Mere Malik sai*

Facebook Comments