Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Shibpur sai baba temple  (Read 246189 times)

Offline sis

• Blessings 7
Re: Shibpur sai baba temple
« Reply #255 on: November 04, 2010, 07:28:29 AM »
  • Publish
  • baba please call me shibupur,i want to go ther,i dont know when & how u arrange,i want to go,please call me

thnks bhakat 9 ji,ur experience was amazing,i want that which lady offer u milk,baba arrage  all for her daughter wedding,i m sure,she is very lucky to live there,may baba call me soon there,jai sairam!!!

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #256 on: November 04, 2010, 08:14:23 AM »
  • Publish
  • SaiRam,
    Baba blessings. Wonderful experience and Baba has indeed made you come all the way to His place at Shibpur. It is all your past deeds that you are blessed to visit Baba. I really feel like going there and experience on our own and share with you all. As you have mentioned it is important  to visit Shibpur  asap since so many devotees will volunteer to donate and whole Shibpur place will be different. Thanks for sharing. I hope to be there soon, if Baba Sai WILLS...

JaiSaiRam

I resumed my seat and Amitji returned asking me to step out since Baba would eat his dinner. We were severed a lovely dinner and some Prasad from Baba’s meal. Later we retired to our arrangements.  My father and friend stayed at Probhatji’s home and I was given Ramdasji’s room in Amitji’s home. His cousin sister would sleep in the room with me since I was a scared to sleep alone. It was almost 1 am, Amitji and I sat outside having a small conversation of the events. It was then that I learnt sometimes people visiting do not see Baba on his seat. It took me a while to realize that some of the incidents I was judging by my intellect. When one has inculcated into himself through education the need for scientific proof, that’s when he does not realize a miracle even if it is in front of his eyes. Such was my case – I was confused. Amitji smiled and said Baba called you all this way just to confuse you. I responded with a corky smile - he will sort it out by morning.

I woke up at 3:55 am on Thursday morning since I did not want to miss the morning aarti. After freshening up Amitji and I had tea together at Ramdasji’s home and I headed to the little temple. The aarti there was almost completed and the handful of villagers headed to Bade Baba. The electricity was cut off at this time and all the ceremonies were conducted in lamps. Then after abhishakeam, Bade Baba was made to wear the rust colored dress I offered. It was my desire that Baba should dawn the garment on Thursday and this he sure did. How the Guru knows the desire of his children and fulfills them, this was an example to me- every desire I had was fulfilled from offering guvar to pressing his feet.

The villagers requested through Amitji that I visit their home. So after a few minutes all trustees, Amitji and the three of us began a tour of the village. After walking a few steps and looking around it became clear that the village of Shibpur has never left the 1940’s. The homes were extremely run down and some of them made of straw with thatched roofs. Only three homes in the village were made of cement and none of these belonged to the common man. We urban dwellers looked around in shock. Even in India today there are some areas that time has left behind. The conditions were so poor and downtrodden that my eyes were filled with tears.  But despite all the poverty these villagers offered up their best belongings and love for Baba. If they could not afford to pay cash to build the temple they volunteer their time free of charge. Sometimes they share what little they have to feed labor building the temple. This is their humble service.  My heart was so touched at the royal welcome we received at each home. One of the homes had put on a new sheet on their wobbly cot to welcome us. One woman villager living in a straw home actually milked her cow and offered us three glasses of milk with so much of love that despite being lactose intolerant I could not decline. Believe me their condition is so bad that every glass of milk would be worth a lot but this humble loving lady did not care for anything just offered us the best she had. This act of “atiti devo bhava” I will never forget. They now require two lakhs to get their daughter married and despite that she offered us her only source of income – Milk.
    We visited the home of the pujari, all the trustees and few villagers. Later my dad and I spent a few more minutes with Shibpur Baba alone. Our ride had arrived and before we took leave Amitji’s father told me in English “Do visit again and again and again. Not just Again- We know you will be back. Until then we will wait to see you.” We visited Amitji’s home in Krishnanagar. He served us a delightful meal of Poori, AlooPosto and Mutton curry – all my favorites. Being Thursday, I could not eat meat so I his lovely sister packed it for me so that I could eat it on Friday.  I spent some time with his family and then after taking a few pictures headed back to the Kolkatta airport.

My trip to Shibpur has highlighted to me that it does not take a lot to be a true bhakt of Sai. Not wealth, not gold, not offerings - just earnest devotion with body mind and soul. You can read about everyone’s experiences and feel happy but true ecstasy can only come when you visit in person. We all wait to hear about miracles on healing the sick, making the poor wealthy etc., etc. but the biggest miracle to me is to see how Baba has chosen Shibpur and how the temple and faith are growing by the day in one of the most remote areas of the forward India. As Baba’s bhakts our duty is to do good onto the world. This is a perfect chance to make a difference in the lives of those among whom our Deva has decided to reside. On the way to Shibpur my friend said, “Can’t Baba choose a metro to settle? We have to go all this way to meet him in some remote village.” On our way back, my friend said he realized why Baba choose Shibpur – Complete Devotion, Heartfelt Simplicity and Unconditional Love.

A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline bhakta9

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #257 on: November 06, 2010, 03:17:04 AM »
  • Publish
  • I really hope Baba fulfills every ones desire to go there.... Once you go, you will see that all that you donated to the Shibpur temple is very well used. Do urge your friends and family to help out the temple in any which way they can.

Offline bhakta9

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #258 on: November 06, 2010, 03:21:22 AM »
  • Publish
  • baba please call me shibupur,i want to go ther,i dont know when & how u arrange,i want to go,please call me

thnks bhakat 9 ji,ur experience was amazing,i want that which lady offer u milk,baba arrage  all for her daughter wedding,i m sure,she is very lucky to live there,may baba call me soon there,jai sairam!!!
    Dear Sis,

The villagers are pooling in their resources to help the lady arrange the money to get her daughter married. I am not sure what will happen but Amitji should be able to fill you in if your interested

Offline sis

• Blessings 7
    « Reply #259 on: November 07, 2010, 06:18:00 PM »
  • Publish
  • thnks bhakat ji,i will do,thnks a lot,jai sairam!!!

Offline bhakta9

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #260 on: November 18, 2010, 03:48:32 PM »
  • Publish
  • To see pictures of the shibpur temple please visit the Shibpur Saibaba Temple page on Facebook. The link is

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nadia-India/Nadia-Shibpur-Saibaba-Temple/118743048180681?v=photos

or search for Nadia Shibpur Saibaba Temple in Facebook search. Here you can get the latest updates ont he temple and events.

Click the like button and you will get updates on events in your Facebook home page.

Offline pranks1978

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #261 on: November 29, 2010, 07:20:40 AM »
  • Publish
  • Now a days nobody is writing anything about Nadia Shibpur.. Where is Soumya ji?? not there for long

Om sairam

Offline bhakta9

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #262 on: December 01, 2010, 07:53:55 AM »
  • Publish
  • Yes... currently there has not been too much activity going on...More donations are needed to keep the temple work going..

Offline bhakta9

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #263 on: December 01, 2010, 11:45:39 AM »
  • Publish
  • To

All the Sai Devotees

Respected Sir / Mam

In the “LORD DATTATRIO” Jayanti festival scheduled to be held on and from 19.12.2010 to 21.12.2011 at the SHIBPUR SAI TEMPLE WEST BENGAL in which your heartiest participation is solicited.

Yours faithfully,

PRABHAT JOARDAR

Secretary

Nadia Shibpur Sai Sadguru Samity

PROGRAMME SCHEDULE

1.    On 19.12.2010 Afternoon ABHISEKAM

2.    On 19.12.2010 Evening BHAGBATAM & CHANDI PATHAM BEFORE SAI BABA by Pandit Animesh Chattopadhyay Ji.

3.    On 20.12.2010 from Morning KUMBHA-ABHISEKAM & PUJA

4.    On 20.12.2010 from Noon PRANAPRATISTHA OF LORD DATTATRIO AND MAHAYAGGAM STARTED THE SAI BABA’S DHUNI AT FIRST IN WEST BENGAL.

5.    On 20.12.2010 at Night HARINAM SANKIRTANAM by renowned team (Radharani Sampradaya) of West Bengal

6.   On 21.12.2010 whole day ANNADANAM TO HUMAN AND ANIMAL SEPARATELY

N.B. :- If you intend to participate in the above mentioned Yagga and festival you may feel

free to Contact through E-mail saibabapuja@gmail.com or Mobile No. 09333120111.You may send your gift/donation directly to the bank account No. given below

A small temple of Lord Ganesha, Shiva & Lord Dattatrio is going to be     constructed  in the Sai temple complex in which the total expenses shall be at Rs. 3.00 Lac approx. you may send your gift/donation directly to the bank account No. given  below.

A little Bengali book about the relativity of Lord Dattatrio and Sai Baba shall be

published in the above festival which may please be noted.

A/C  Name.... NADIA SHIBPUR SAI SADGURU SAMITY

A/C ... AMIT KUMAR BISWAS

A/C NO-  SB- PUB  158301000002587

IFSC CODE - IOBA 0001583

SWIFT CODE - IOBAINBB 585

BANK ADRESS-

KRISHNANAGAR BR (1583) CBS BR

Or

Account person  AMIT KUMAR BISWAS

Bank name  STATE BANK OF INDIA

Branch KRISHNAGAR ( 0122 )

Bank address   :  D.L.Roy Road, P.O. Krishnanagar, Dist. Nadia, State West Bengal, INDIA

Postal code 741101

Bank A/C no.  11256248542

IFSC  Code no  SBIN0000122

MICR CODE  NO  741002008

SWIFT  CODE  NO   SBININBB 106

POSTAL ADDRESS-

AMIT KUMAR BISWAS

K.C.LAHIRI LANE, CHASAPARA, P.O. KRISHNANAGAR, DIST. NADIA

WEST BENGAL, INDIA, POSTAL CODE 741101

MOB- 09333120111

Offline bhakta9

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #264 on: December 15, 2010, 01:02:15 PM »
  • Publish
  • In 1999, Baba had appeared to Amit Biswas in a dream and ordered him to build a temple in Shibpur. In that dream Baba also promised Amit Biswas that in the next 11 years Baba would perform over 1000 miracles through the Shibpur Temple. Today, Dec 15th 2010, the 1000th miracle took place.  For the last 11 years Amitji has been making note of all the miracles in his diary. The following is the breakup of miracles that took place:
    -   245 cases of sickness were healed. Some illnesses cured were cancer, paralysis, hysteria, leprosy, psychiatric disorders etc.
    -   363 prayers for children were answered at the Shibpur temple.
    -   113 miracles were recorded in which Baba provided timely help to resolve business issues
    -   87 cases of miracles are noted where baba has provided assistance to devotees in securing a job, getting a promotion and other service related pleas.
    -   78 marriage related issues were solved by Baba for his devotees who prayed at the Shibpur temple.
    -   114 requests of solving family issues and disputes were granted by Baba at the Shibpur temple.
    Baba has revealed many more things to Amit Biswas which will be told to us devotees when the time is right. Please feel free to send your prayers and contributions to the Shibpur Saibaba temple.

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #265 on: December 15, 2010, 03:43:28 PM »
  • Publish
  • SaiRam,

Baba blessings. Thank you for sharing all such wonderful miracles of our Baba. I really wish to visit that place and have a good darshan. If Baba Wills.....  :)

JaiSaiRam

In 1999, Baba had appeared to Amit Biswas in a dream and ordered him to build a temple in Shibpur. In that dream Baba also promised Amit Biswas that in the next 11 years Baba would perform over 1000 miracles through the Shibpur Temple. Today, Dec 15th 2010, the 1000th miracle took place.  For the last 11 years Amitji has been making note of all the miracles in his diary. The following is the breakup of miracles that took place:
    -   245 cases of sickness were healed. Some illnesses cured were cancer, paralysis, hysteria, leprosy, psychiatric disorders etc.
    -   363 prayers for children were answered at the Shibpur temple.
    -   113 miracles were recorded in which Baba provided timely help to resolve business issues
    -   87 cases of miracles are noted where baba has provided assistance to devotees in securing a job, getting a promotion and other service related pleas.
    -   78 marriage related issues were solved by Baba for his devotees who prayed at the Shibpur temple.
    -   114 requests of solving family issues and disputes were granted by Baba at the Shibpur temple.
    Baba has revealed many more things to Amit Biswas which will be told to us devotees when the time is right. Please feel free to send your prayers and contributions to the Shibpur Saibaba temple.

A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline bhakta9

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #266 on: December 15, 2010, 06:03:28 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear subhasriniji,

I must tell you that I too earnestly wanted to see baba at Shibpur and he fulfilled it out of the blue. I am sure that your desire to go there will be fulfilled as well and you will share your experience on the board.

I urge all Baba devotees to plead with him to call them to Shibpur while the land is beautiful and the devotion so pure... It is an experience to be among the villagers and see what true, innocent and love based devotion means...

Offline bhakta9

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #267 on: December 17, 2010, 08:12:07 PM »
  • Publish
  • As some of you may have already read my experience above of my visit to Shibpur, I wanted to add a continuation to what happened a few days after I returned from Shibpur.

A day after I left Shibpur I traveled to Mumbai to be a week with my in-laws. One night when I was asleep, I dreamt that I am in a well built room or pukka building where one of the rooms has the Shibpur Saibaba statute. That statue is leaned against the wall and a door is adjacent to the statute. So, if I peep into the room from the door I can see the statue.

So I just peep into the door and suddenly see baba moving his foot. I am shocked. I look again and baba flexes his toes and moves his foot again. Shocked I look on and a voice tells me that "So you still do not believe I am in Shibpur?" Scared I go to run and call some one but I am thinking of calling Amitji specifically but then I just wake up.

To be honest, I was very confused with the happenings of Shibpur.. I could not understand if that is truly happening or is it my state of mind or over zealousness to see a miracle but this dream confirmed to me that what I saw was indeed happening and not some thing that was playing out in my head.

Offline devika

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #268 on: December 31, 2010, 12:20:44 PM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram Happy new year

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #269 on: January 10, 2011, 01:48:09 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam All devotees, i was blessed to visit Shibpur this year on Jan03 and 04 and here is what i want to share -

Shibpur 2011 visit

Sairam, With Sai's grace i am writting down the experience of my Shibpur Visit.
    It was on Jan 03 2011 that we decided to go to Shibpur after so many discussions and
    arguments. So it was me, my wife and my parents planned to visit shibpur. As soon as we got
    at the airport we heard that the flight was late by 1hr 30 mins and there it seemed like Baba
    is taking a test of us on our Saburi.. Hmm testing our patience! Fianally the time moment
    came that we boarded the flight to Kolkata. Well we reached there around 1.30 Pm and
    Amitji's cousins friend was waiting to pick us up from the Kolkata airport. Then we left for
    shibpur from Kolkata airport which was a 4 hour drive. As all of us were tired, we had our
    lunch near the airport and resumed our journey to Shibpur. Fortuntely i was able to buy
    some fruits to our Sai. I also had an intention of buying flowers but did not! -make a not of
    this and will discuss about it further.
    Then around 6.00pm we reached shibpur. It was total dark at that time and in that darkness
    we saw a small campus full of sai devotees and Amitji eagerly waiting for us. Finally we were
    there at the Shibpur temple. As soon as i got down from the car Amitji welcomed us and i
    gave him a tight hug such as we have met after ages and then we entered the mandir
    campus. Wow! what a vibration i got once i entered the campus... the sight if the Bade baba's
    temple, the white statue of sai under the neem tree created such vibrations in my heart and
    mind that it was a heavenly experience. I cannot express that in my words. Anyhow later,
    Amitji took all of us in a small bambooo structured room which is a special visitors room and
    we all sat there for a while. Amitji introduced us to the Shibpur temple's president, his
    secretary and the pujari of the temple and all other associates. Later Amitji asked us how did
    we feel when we entered the campus of the mandir!  I said i felt a very strong vibration and
    was not in my senses. He said if you have come to see Sai and if only Sai wants to see you,
    we will feel that vibrtation else if you have come here forcefully you will get a negetive
    vibration!
    Then he offered us some tea and we all got fresh for the eveing aarti of Shibpur sai. I was
    requesting Amitji to have a quick darshan of the Shibpur sai murti but he refused saying
    that we all will go in at the same time. Then came the moment that we all enterd a small
    bamboo structured room which has the Shibpur sai murti in it. This is the statue that we all
    see now. I must say the ultimate peace is what we get here at shibpur and the sight of this
    murti of sai gives this. Now all the villagers including the pujari got into this room and i with
    my family were sitting right in fromt of the sai murti. Then the aarti began and this was
    amazing. The puja performed there is totally different from what is donw everywhere else in
    the world. This kind of pooja as told my Sai himself to Amitji and he explained this to the
    pujari there who performs this pooja daily in the morning, afternoon and evening. Now, the
    pooja started and as i said it was a divine experience. I could see Baba smiling such as he
    was so much happy to see us there. Then the procession went to the dhuni room and the
    pujari did aarti to the datta murti and sai's murti there in the dhuni room. Then we followed
    the pujari in the place where Ramdas biswas was performing pooja to baba 150 years back
    (its in the same campus) and then we did prdakshinas (rounds) to the gurusthan. Later we
    all entered the bade baba's temple.(now the statue here is what was donated by K.V. ramani -
    a great devotee of baba) Then the pujari performed the pooja at this temple. It is a sight to
    see all the villagers there with such a devotion and love for baba and i am sure this is the
    reason that baba chose to be there in search of pure devotion adn unconditional love for him.
     I am also very sure that this would be the sight that shirdi had in its early years. I feel
    blessed to be a part of this now. Now the puja at this temple was done and we were again
    made to sit in the visitors room and we were given the prasad offerd to baba. Later Amitji
    asked us to follow him in the bamboo structure temple where lying is the shibpur sai murti.
    When we enterd the room this time, it was a totally a differnt experience. All the lights were
    switched off and only a small lamp was lighted in front of baba. It is really a wonderful sight to
    see our sai in that light. Amitji mentioned that it was only in this kind of light Baba was
    meeting his devotees in shirdi. Then Amitji started performing his puja there and we all
    were sitting behind him and he instructed us to look at baba and tell what we see there. So,
    we started to look at baba with full devotion and what i saw after this was totally amazing. I
    could see that baba sitting there was heavling breathing as i could see his soulders moving
    slightly up and down. I could see his eyes moving pointing everywhere in the room and
    looked like he is looking at all of us. But suddenly i saw his eyes went blank! the next
    moment i saw a face of a very old man, i am thinking it was baba and his mouth slightly
    opened as he wanted to say something and looked very happy to see us there. I did observe
    this a lot of times. All this was there only for like 5-10 mins. When Amitiji was donw with his
    pooja, he said "kya aditya ji kya hua" , i was left in tears and i asked Amitji why is not baba
    looking at me! he said look at him carefully, i did that again and i could see him looking at
    him with love and karuna. Then he  picked a rose at baba's feet and gave to my wife saying
    "what you wished for is what i am giving you"! then i asked Amitji if i can touch baba;s feet ?
    he said " why dint you ask me whrn you got in the temple? now you cannot touch him, only
    tomorrow morning baba will allow you to touch him. Also i will give you a rose to offer it to
    baba;s feet and baba already said that aditya will now tbring flowers to offer me and so i will
    give oyu a rose to offer it to sai." - this is what amitji said. Later amitji asked my parents
    how did they feel and all of us was so much moved and had a darshan of sai. yes, it was
    indeed a darshan of our lord sai. It was beyond words and expresssoin. Amitji also said "
    adityaji bahut pyaara hai baba ka" and laughed.!

In the shibpur sai temple there is also a statue of Shri Swami Samarth Maharaj of Akkalkot. This is also a fiber glass statue and is very lively.
    Then he took us in his office which is just opposite to the shibpur sai temple. We sat there
    and amitji listed some miracles that happened in the temple. Also showed us  many pictures
    of the temple while it was getting constructed and other seva activities which are carried out
    there. Later we were offered some food - puri, sabji and some sweets. ! wow it had such an
    amazing taste .. i muct say i had never ever had this kind of food in my life! Then amitji
    mentioned that baba likes to eat puri/roti in the night, murmura in the early morning, rice
    in the afternoon, fruits in the evening. Then after the dinner Amitji had made
    arrangements for us to sleep in the secretary's house for my parents and ramdas biswasji's
    house for me and my wife. All i can say is this place looks to me same as the ancient shirdi and Baba is definately at this place now, blessing ll his devotees in the world. Also we saw that the flooring in the whole campus was of mud and it was the duty of 4 ladies to mix the mud with water and lay the flooring daily in the morning with their own hands. This shows how much devotion they have towards baba and in return they need nothing but love from baba.

Anyways later that night myself AMitji and my wife sat chit chatting in ramdas biswasji's house and discussed many things about the temple and our personal issues. Amitji mentioned that this whole campus of shibpur temple as a very divine vibration and one can definately experience peace here. The Dhuni room and the sattues of Dattaguru and sai baba in this room are so much lively that one will never ever want to come back from that place. But beware to visit the temple only in the summer times. Because as we were in the winter season, it was nearly 6/7 deg. celicius there and we were literelly freezing in cold.
    So was the reason that we could not sepnd much time in the temple at night to experince the divinity under the neem tree.

Later next morning, around 5.00am we got up for morning aarti. Unfortunately we missed the aarti for Shibpur sai but were present at the bade baba;s temple. Amitji mentioned that the shibpur sai murti was bathed only few times a year as baba nevers wishes to take a daily bath there as he was in shirdi. Where as bade baba is bather daily in the morning and he likes to wear new clothes dailiy. So, the next morning the pujari there did bath baba and performed puja. Later we were made to sit in Amitji's office and the pujari brought the murmura prasad from the shibpur sai. After having that prasad we discussed few things about the construction of the temple and regarding the donations. As the donations in thr past few months have slowed down, the construction work has also slowed down. The place where Ramdas biswas ji was performing his puja is being ronovated partially keeping the old 150year old was intact and extending a portion of it. Amitji mentioned that the Shibpur sai murti is brought in this place every year for 4 days and there is a utsav/ pooja offered to baba on these 4 days and for the rest of the year the shibpur sai murti is kept in the bamboo structure. The plans are now to extend or enlarge this bamboo structure.

Later that morning, as no one was there  i asked Amitji is i could take baba's darshan. He said OK and i jumped in the sai's room. I took this opportunity to spend sometime with our sai and was messaging his feet for a while, what peace i must have got...cant expressthis in words. Few moments later, i placed and pressed my head on his feet on which his lft hand lies. I could suddenly sense that when i press my head onto his feet, his leg was slightly getting pressend inside.!!!
    I came out and emquired with Amitji if the murti there moved sometimes if we pressed hard? he said - no it does not .. its what you have experienced may be !! I was totally lost with what i experienced that day!

Anyways, after these discussions me and my family went for a shibpur village tour, this was great experience to have a look at this village with a population of 10,000 people. We were also shown the place where the annadan takes place every year. and then after some time we left for Kolkata. via krishnagar - Amitji's residence. At his residence, we were offerd a very delicious lunch. We met Amitjis wife and his mother who were very happy to see us there and were very much loving.

This is what we experienced in our visit. I must say that Baba is definately residing there and is willing to bless all his children who has pure devotion and total faith into him. All we need is faith and patience. Will post the pics soon.! I personally urge all the sai devotees to help Amitji and our sai in this devine venture, which is surely beyond our imagination and thoughts! as we never know what baba plans!
    Sairam. Please Visit shibpursaibaba.org

Facebook Comments