Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Shibpur sai baba temple  (Read 245013 times)

Offline bhakta9

• Blessings 1
Re: Shibpur sai baba temple
« Reply #345 on: February 19, 2011, 07:42:39 PM »
  • Publish
  • If you have an NRI account with citi or ICICI or any other you can transfer money to the NRI account and directly send money to the listed account. When you log into citi or ICICI site you can transfer directly to another account. No need of check etc..

ACCOUNT DETAILS: (For donations from US/India):
    Full Name Of The Account Holder: 
    First name- Amit, Last name: Biswas
    A/c name: NADIA SHIBPUR SAI SADGURU SAMITY
    Full Address Of The Account Holder/Bank:
    D.L.Roy Road, P.O. Krishnanagar, Dist. Nadia, State West Bengal
    City: Krishnanagar; Dist: Nadia
    State: West Bengal; Country: India
    Pin: 741101
    Phone Number: 09333120111
    Account Number: 158301000002587
    Swift Code - IOBAINBB585
    IFSC Code - IOBA 0001583
    Bank Name: INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK
    Branch Name: krishnanagar branch

Offline HARSHAYU G DESAI

• Blessings 3
    « Reply #346 on: February 20, 2011, 10:54:06 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om sai ram,sowmyaji pls......talk amitji for my son harshayu.g.desai his boards exams are starting from 11th march pls.....tell him to pray for him to attended good persantage pls........tell him that i called him from bahrain he know me i had talk to him from there pls......tell him to pray for me and my family and pls.......tell him to pray for my husbands promotion and to settle our life and before my sons result pls.....settle us in one place so we can move ahaed pls.........i need this help from you may baba bless you for this and bless you and your family om sai ram.

manisha.g.desai.

Offline SOWMYA_4

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #347 on: February 20, 2011, 09:26:12 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAIRAM,
    Manisha ji, dont worry baba will take care of all yoir worries. I called Amit ji and he said he will pray for your son and husband.
    As you have already talked to him na please call him and talk to him directly.

JAI SAIRAM
    *Mere Malik sai*

Tu Karta Woh Hai Joh Tu Chahta Hai, Par Hota Woh Hai jo SAI Chahte Hai.
    Tu Woh Kar Joh SAI Chahte Hai, Phir Woh Hoga jo Tu Chahta Hai

Offline jaya.visu

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #348 on: February 20, 2011, 11:20:25 PM »
  • Publish
  • sai ram please save my mother..

she is offering sugarcandy 40 days..and 41th day she will distribute suar canday and Shibpur baba prathima (color prints) at
    anantarpaur baba temple..Please baba give energy to her..

Past 3 days she started having solid food also..pelase show your karuna on her..

oamsairam oamsairam oamsairam oamsairam oamsairam oamsairam oamsairam oamsairam oamsairam oamsairam oamsairam
    oamsairam oamsairam oamsairam oamsairam oamsairam omasairam oamsairam oamsairam oamsairam oamsairam oamsairam

Offline v2birit

• Blessings 29
    • जय जय रघुवीर समर्थ
      • Sai Baba Site
    « Reply #349 on: February 21, 2011, 02:17:11 AM »
  • Publish

she is offering sugarcandy 40 days..and 41th day she will distribute suar canday and Shibpur baba prathima (color prints) at

Past 3 days she started having solid food also..pelase show your karuna on her..

oamsairam oamsairam oamsairam oamsairam oamsairam oamsairam oamsairam oamsairam oamsairam oamsairam oamsairam
    oamsairam oamsairam oamsairam oamsairam oamsairam omasairam oamsairam oamsairam oamsairam oamsairam oamsairam

Good sign that your Mom is having solid food. Would recommend, that you give her Sai & Hari books to read, while she rests in bed. She may not be able to read it continuously but whatever small amount of reading will help. Sai is present everywhere & one must believe that he is present in our own house.

When Lord Rama asked a great sage, "Where I should go for 14 years exile(Vanvas) ?". The the sage said, "O Rama, do not make fun of me. Is there any place where you are not already there?"

Om Sai Ram

Offline v2birit

• Blessings 29
    • जय जय रघुवीर समर्थ
      • Sai Baba Site
    « Reply #350 on: February 21, 2011, 02:20:41 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram
        I keep wondering, Amit ji must be very Busy with his mobile. He attends so many prayer requests from all over the world. He is doing a great work. Baba bless him.

Om Sai Ram.

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #351 on: February 21, 2011, 08:22:14 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam,
    Well said v2brit. Only Baba gives strength to Amitji to listen to all the prayers and get them to baba.
    Sairam. Please Visit shibpursaibaba.org

Offline bhakta9

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #352 on: February 22, 2011, 08:11:11 AM »
  • Publish

Good sign that your Mom is having solid food. Would recommend, that you give her Sai & Hari books to read, while she rests in bed. She may not be able to read it continuously but whatever small amount of reading will help. Sai is present everywhere & one must believe that he is present in our own house.

When Lord Rama asked a great sage, "Where I should go for 14 years exile(Vanvas) ?". The the sage said, "O Rama, do not make fun of me. Is there any place where you are not already there?"

Om Sai Ram

Wonderful suggestion. You get the satcharita in mp3 where she can just hear it too if she is too week to read.  Google will help find the satcharita read out in  the language your looking for.

Offline saieverywhere

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #353 on: February 24, 2011, 12:21:04 AM »
  • Publish
  • Aditya Ji, could you please give me your number, I want to talk to you, please. I live in US.

Offline jaya.visu

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #354 on: February 24, 2011, 05:10:38 AM »
  • Publish
  • Hi ,

I have finished Gurucharithra Prayana in Sapthaha (7 days) .

I am sending the money to shibpur temple as dakshina to the above address.

If I want to send the money to the above account  through online transaction, Can I send any mail/call to Amitji?

baba Please save my mother with a healthy and longlife...Please sai show karuna on my mother.

41th day she should distribute sugarcandy and Shibpur baba photos (101 copies) at antapur abab tmeple..Please give her energy .....

Thanks,
    Jayasree.

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #355 on: February 24, 2011, 01:10:41 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam jaya garu,
    Yes you can do an online transaction to the Shibpur temple. Also you can post a check to Amitji. If you need his address please let me know and i can email you or post it in the forum.

I hope your mother is getting better. Please have full faith in Sai and you will get blessed.

Sairam

Offline R Sekar

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #356 on: February 25, 2011, 03:30:34 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sowmyaji,

After reading this, I am longing  to visit Shibpur Baba Mandir to have a dharshan with my family.  Only Baba can decide our visit when & How?.

Sekar R

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #357 on: February 25, 2011, 05:05:39 AM »
  • Publish
  •  Saibaba Crown Ceremony in shibpur
    "नानक नाम चढदी कला, तेरे पहाणे सर्वद दा भला "

Offline shekarvani

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #358 on: February 25, 2011, 05:58:11 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram

Can anyone please help me out regarding how can I get shibpur sai baba's udi, and I too want to distribute photos of baba, so which photo can I distribute. Please suggest me.

Sreevani

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #359 on: February 25, 2011, 10:14:17 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam sekar, where r u from india/ us ?? If u want i can send you some shibpur udi.

Facebook Comments