Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Shibpur sai baba temple  (Read 244801 times)

Offline shekarvani

• Blessings 2
Re: Shibpur sai baba temple
« Reply #360 on: February 25, 2011, 10:18:05 PM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram

Thank u so much aditya, I will be so happy if I could get that udi, and ya Iam from India.
    I will give you my mail id its sreevanikonety@gmail.com, please send me a mail from yours so that I can give you my postal address.

Sairam sekar, where r u from india/ us ?? If u want i can send you some shibpur udi.

Offline CHETNADRD

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #361 on: February 27, 2011, 12:43:41 PM »
  • Publish
  • Adityaji,

I MAILED AMITJI BECAUSE I WANT TO SEND MONEY FOR THE TEMPLE. BUT FROM DUBAI EXCHANGES AND BANK SAY THAT THE ACCOUNT NAME AND ACC. NO DO NOT MATCH.

LET ME KNOW THE NANE AND ACCOUNT NO IN WHICH WE CAN REMIT INDIAN RUPEES OR US DOLLORS.
    AMITJI ASKED ME TO KNOW THE DETAILS FROM YOU.

REPLY ME AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.

CHETNA DEVANG DESAI,

OM SAI RAM
    CDD

Offline bhakta9

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #362 on: February 27, 2011, 07:27:46 PM »
  • Publish
  • Adityaji,

I MAILED AMITJI BECAUSE I WANT TO SEND MONEY FOR THE TEMPLE. BUT FROM DUBAI EXCHANGES AND BANK SAY THAT THE ACCOUNT NAME AND ACC. NO DO NOT MATCH.

LET ME KNOW THE NANE AND ACCOUNT NO IN WHICH WE CAN REMIT INDIAN RUPEES OR US DOLLORS.

CHETNA DEVANG DESAI,

OM SAI RAM

Here are the details I have used...

Full Name Of The Account Holder: 
    First name- Amit, Last name: Biswas
    A/c name: NADIA SHIBPUR SAI SADGURU SAMITY
    Full Address Of The Account Holder/Bank:
    D.L.Roy Road, P.O. Krishnanagar, Dist. Nadia, State West Bengal
    City: Krishnanagar; Dist: Nadia
    State: West Bengal; Country: India
    Pin: 741101
    Phone Number: 09333120111
    Account Number: 158301000002587
    Swift Code - IOBAINBB585
    IFSC Code - IOBA 0001583
    Bank Name: INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK
    Branch Name: krishnanagar branch

OR 

On the name of - Amit Kumar Biswas
    IFSC CODE - SBIN 0000122
    SB A/C 11256248542
    STATE BANK OF INDIA ( KRISHNAGAR BRANCH )

Bank address-
    D.L.Roy Road, P.O. krishnagar
    Dist. Nadia, West Bengal, Pin 741101 India.

Offline jaya.visu

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #363 on: February 27, 2011, 09:45:03 PM »
  • Publish
  • Hi

I have sent the money( Dakshina)  to the amit's account throgh online..

Aditya,
    Amma is improving day by day...she started having solid food and trying to walk.

Sai please show karuna on my mother ......Saiantha ....

baba 41th day she has to come to your temple and she will distribute sugarcandy, shibpur baba color prints
    and temple greatness paper at Anantapur..

Sainatha she is worried about how she will come 2 temple..coz she is in the conditon not able to get into auto to sit....Please give energy to her..

Please sai neeve darichupinchi karunichu..

oamsainathaya namaha oamsainathaya namaha oamsainathaya namaha oamsainathaya namaha oamsainathaya namaha oamsainathya namaha

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #364 on: February 27, 2011, 10:12:50 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam jayaji,
    That is a very good news that ur mom is improving. I am sure all of ours prayers are being responded by baba. Also please ask your mom not to worry about how will she go to shibpur. I am sure about it that if Baba wishes then he will hive her the strength to come there. Rest upon you. Hops your mother gets well soon and may baba bless znd save her.

Take care
    Sairam. Please Visit shibpursaibaba.org

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #365 on: February 27, 2011, 10:15:25 PM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram

Thank u so much aditya, I will be so happy if I could get that udi, and ya Iam from India.
    I will give you my mail id its sreevanikonety@gmail.com, please send me a mail from yours so that I can give you my postal address.

Sairam sekar ... I am in the US not sure you know anyone from Ind. Who can send you the Udi. Did you speak tonAmitji about this?? If not i will send you the Udi ... Only thing is it will take sometime to reach there.

Sairam sekar, where r u from india/ us ?? If u want i can send you some shibpur udi.

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #366 on: February 27, 2011, 10:16:40 PM »
  • Publish
  • Adityaji,

Sairam... As said below details should work.

CHETNA DEVANG DESAI,

OM SAI RAM

Here are the details I have used...

Full Name Of The Account Holder: 
    First name- Amit, Last name: Biswas
    A/c name: NADIA SHIBPUR SAI SADGURU SAMITY
    Full Address Of The Account Holder/Bank:
    D.L.Roy Road, P.O. Krishnanagar, Dist. Nadia, State West Bengal
    City: Krishnanagar; Dist: Nadia
    State: West Bengal; Country: India
    Pin: 741101
    Phone Number: 09333120111
    Account Number: 158301000002587
    Swift Code - IOBAINBB585
    IFSC Code - IOBA 0001583
    Bank Name: INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK
    Branch Name: krishnanagar branch

OR 

On the name of - Amit Kumar Biswas
    IFSC CODE - SBIN 0000122
    SB A/C 11256248542
    STATE BANK OF INDIA ( KRISHNAGAR BRANCH )

Bank address-
    D.L.Roy Road, P.O. krishnagar
    Dist. Nadia, West Bengal, Pin 741101 India.

Offline jaya.visu

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #367 on: March 03, 2011, 02:22:07 AM »
  • Publish
  • baba..

amma toungh became redish....she not able to eat propelry..Please show karuna on her...

dayachesi thanu thinagaligela cheyii baba...entha pedda pnchsment vesav..please sai...

oamsairam oamsairam oamsairam oamsairam oamsairam oamsairam oamsairam oamsairam oamsairam oamsairam oamsairam oamsairam oamsairam
    oamsairam oamsairam oamsairam oamsairam oamsairam oamsairam oamsairam oamsairam oamsairam oamsairam oamsairam oamsairam oamsairam

baba one day she seems to be improveing..otherday..she don't have energy at all.....pelase sai..

for 41th day she should get energy and she has to distribut shibpur baba photos...at Aantapur baba temple..

please sai..show karuna on her..

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #368 on: March 03, 2011, 08:24:48 AM »
  • Publish
  • Adityaji,

CHETNA DEVANG DESAI,

OM SAI RAM

Sairam Chetanadrd,
    Did you try calling me last weekend???? as the number was not showing up i thought it might be a wrong cxall so dint lift the call. ANyways... were you able to solve the issue? If not please let me know and i can help you out.

Sairam

Offline saisai83

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #369 on: March 03, 2011, 09:52:20 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sri Sai Nathaaya Namaha

Baba please heal her, you always looked at women as your mother, please heal her and save her.
    Please give your mother UDI mixed in water and play Maha Mrutunjaya Mantra around her all day, she will recover soon.

May Baba be with you and your family always.

Jai Sai Ram
    'I will be with you, whenever and wherever you think of Me.'

Our Shirdi Sai Baba

Offline bhakta9

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #370 on: March 03, 2011, 01:38:29 PM »
  • Publish
  • baba..

amma toungh became redish....she not able to eat propelry..Please show karuna on her...

dayachesi thanu thinagaligela cheyii baba...entha pedda pnchsment vesav..please sai...

baba one day she seems to be improveing..otherday..she don't have energy at all.....pelase sai..

for 41th day she should get energy and she has to distribut shibpur baba photos...at Aantapur baba temple..

please sai..show karuna on her..

Dear One,

I do not know what to say to help make you feel better but I will definitely say this that we are all praying for your mothers recovery. Fear not... Baba is there for you... He is holding you in his arms in this hard time. Just keep praying to him and using UDI. Udi is the only medicine I know that cures man once science has given up...

May Baba have mercy on your mother and give you immense faith in his holy feet.

Om Sai Ram.

Offline avm171

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #371 on: March 06, 2011, 12:58:25 AM »
  • Publish
  • By baba's grace i have got a project at calcutta and  I will be staying there after 13th march for 4 or 5 days. During my stay i am very eager to visit shibpur baba if he permits me.  Language is my main problem (I know tamil and english only). So any sairams from calcutta willling to take me to shibpur temple when they go to shibpur temple during this period may please contact me in this email id: avm171@yahoo.com

jai sai ram

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #372 on: March 06, 2011, 08:24:09 AM »
  • Publish
  • SaiRam,

Baba blessings. I am so very happy that you will be visiting Shibpur SaiBaba temple. Baba gives you good darshan. I pray that you get wonderful and awesome darshan.

JaiSaiRam

By baba's grace i have got a project at calcutta and  I will be staying there after 13th march for 4 or 5 days. During my stay i am very eager to visit shibpur baba if he permits me.  Language is my main problem (I know tamil and english only). So any sairams from calcutta willling to take me to shibpur temple when they go to shibpur temple during this period may please contact me in this email id: avm171@yahoo.com

jai sai ram

A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline saisai83

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #373 on: March 06, 2011, 10:03:18 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sri Sai Nathaaya Namaha

Baba please guide avm171 to your mandir and bless his humble request of taking your blessings at your Shibpur home..

Jai Sai Ram
    'I will be with you, whenever and wherever you think of Me.'

Our Shirdi Sai Baba

Offline jaya.visu

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #374 on: March 06, 2011, 11:43:45 PM »
  • Publish
  • baba..

two weeks back i got one dream..I heard one vocie ..showing my mother" I have cured all parts of her body...Digestion  system will take time to improve"....I saw my mother..but i didn't see you..I feel that voice is yours only....

Exactly I dodn't know abba....Is this your words or my thoughts....amma not taking any solid food..she is having milk only but she is bit active..trying to walk...

One of the aurvedic doctors taken my mother's reports..he told me once he checked..if he can able to treat her he is ready to come to my place and check my mother...tomrow he will receive my mother reports..after that he will decide he will come or not..

baba...My mother has cancer..It spread to all aprts of her body...I belive if he will accept to come means you r coming to my home in his form...(she is doing sugarcandy puja ) March 22nd (41th day)she will distribute sugarcandy and shibpur baba ka photos at ATP temeple....evngouth if he won't come also..you will be with her in other form..

You are only the one to take care of my mother with lots of love...I know sai...

baba,...na guruvu na deyam anne neeve sai..amma meeda preama tho yerojyna nenu nee meeda kopam padi vunte kshamichu sai....amma nu nee cethillo pettanu..neede bhadyatha...nee bhajanale naku thodu sai..

weekend sudden ga entlo vahchina godavaltho nee parayanam lo concentration miss yendi sai..aa godva yendku vachcindi neeku thelsu..neve solve cheyali...

Sai....I am recollecting my childhooddays dreams...you asked one question in my dream "Who am I???I am I god or Teacher??? ..I have answered You r my Guru...after that i love God hanumana and Lord Shiva...Plese show them"...This is my dream..You ahve given good smile...That feeling still continuting baba....amma meeda preamatho ninnu bhada peduthunnna sai...kshaminchu sai......

eka anni neeve...anni nee chethillo pettanu....nee parayaname naku lokam...neeve nadipinchu sai....

oamsainamonamo sreesai namonamo oamsai namonamo sreesai namonamo oamsai namonamo sreesai namonamo oamsainamonamo sreesai namonamo oamsai namonamo sreesai namoanmo oamsai namonamo sreesai namonamo

Facebook Comments