Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Shibpur sai baba temple  (Read 244922 times)

Offline jaya.visu

• Blessings 1
Re: Shibpur sai baba temple
« Reply #375 on: March 07, 2011, 05:11:45 AM »
  • Publish
  • Hi every one please corret me...

I read shibpur temple greatness in net..

I am translating as samll description  about this temple greatness and story of this tmeple for distributing sai devotess along baba murthee photo.

Please correct me this line..

I read , baba told to Amit ji " he is going to show 1000 miracles in this temple"

Is it1000 miracles or more than 100 mirclaes..Please correct me so I will write this line also in my paper..

thanks,
    Jayasree.

Offline amitas

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #376 on: March 07, 2011, 07:00:42 AM »
  • Publish
  • It is 1000 miracles in 11 years starting from 1999. The 1000th miracle was recorded by Amitji in December 2010.
    OM NAMO SAINATHAYA NAMAHA

Offline shw05

• Blessings 6
    « Reply #377 on: March 07, 2011, 07:55:06 AM »
  • Publish
  • Jaya
    Please continue to have faith in Baba, He will definitely cure your mother and shower her to good recovery. I am glad she is able to work.

After hearing about Shibpur temple, i emailed Amitji about my problem on Feb 28th, and requested him to perform puja, and within 3 hrs i got reply from Amitji (11am IST)and his reply comforted me to great extend. Then on March 3rd at 10pm IST, I decided to call him and discuss my problems. He answered the call and listened very patiently and advised to have faith in Baba. He praised Somyaji and Aditiya ji by saying "they have biggest heart then him",what a humble person. We talked for 8-9mins and it felt great talking to him. I m sure baba will solve our problems and call us to Shibpur.

I want to thank Somya ji and Adityaji for informing us about Shibpur Saibaba. Hope babaji solve everybody's problem. Adityaji, when i talked to Amitji he advised me to ask Udi from you, as I live in US, will it be possible to get it from you?

Sai Ram

Offline bhakta9

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #378 on: March 07, 2011, 08:12:39 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear shw05,

Please email your full name and complete address with "UDI Request in USA" in the subject line to shibpurtemple@gmail.com. Your UDI will be sent.

May Baba bless all his children.

Offline CHETNADRD

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #379 on: March 07, 2011, 09:40:28 AM »
  • Publish
  • Adityaji,
    omsairam,
    i didnot call you and i couldnot send money as they say both bank and moneyexchanger
    that account name and acc.no donot match.i have taken everything from your post itself.
    i am sorry i reply late.thanks.
    omsairam.
    chetna desai.
    CDD

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #380 on: March 07, 2011, 11:15:54 AM »
  • Publish
  • Jaya
    Please continue to have faith in Baba, He will definitely cure your mother and shower her to good recovery. I am glad she is able to work.

After hearing about Shibpur temple, i emailed Amitji about my problem on Feb 28th, and requested him to perform puja, and within 3 hrs i got reply from Amitji (11am IST)and his reply comforted me to great extend. Then on March 3rd at 10pm IST, I decided to call him and discuss my problems. He answered the call and listened very patiently and advised to have faith in Baba. He praised Somyaji and Aditiya ji by saying "they have biggest heart then him",what a humble person. We talked for 8-9mins and it felt great talking to him. I m sure baba will solve our problems and call us to Shibpur.

I want to thank Somya ji and Adityaji for informing us about Shibpur Saibaba. Hope babaji solve everybody's problem. Adityaji, when i talked to Amitji he advised me to ask Udi from you, as I live in US, will it be possible to get it from you?

Sai Ram

Sairam Sshw5,
    Please dont thank us. I say these are the ways of Baba to connect all the Sai Devotees.
    Anyways.. please email us your address at shibpurtemple@gmail.com and i will send the Udi as soon as possible. Also if you like to talk please email your contact number adn we can stay in touch.

Sairam. Take care.

Sairam. Please Visit shibpursaibaba.org

Offline bhakta9

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #381 on: March 07, 2011, 11:24:43 AM »
  • Publish
  • Respected Devotees,

Sai Ram!

We at the Shibpur Sai Temple extend a hearty invitation to all devotees to attend the 2011 Shibpur Sai Festival. Like every year, this year too, the festival will be held from April 26th 2011 to April 30th 2011. If you would like to participate in-person please contact Amit Kumar Biswas at +919800500014 for your stay arrangements. If you are in the US or abroad, for questions, write to shibpurtemple@gmail.com or call Natasha at +1617-933-9387 (US number)

Devotees can now donate for any specific event during the festival or can donate to the general festival fund.  For the convenience of devotees, we have listed out the different sponsor options so that you can make an informed donation decision. All donators will receive UDI and pooja prasad from the festival. Kindly provide your name and address at the time of donation for pooja and mailing purposes.

Our events are scheduled as follows:

26th April 2011, Tuesday

•   6:00pm Inauguration of re-finished 100 year old Saibaba temple
    •   9:00 pm Kali Mata pooja
    o   Kali Mata pooja sponsor amount Rs.15,000 or USD 300

27th April 2011, Wednesday

•   09:00am Sai Pooja at 100 year old Saibaba temple
    •   12:00pm Sai Havan
    •   07:00pm 1000 Diya Maha aarti of Saibaba
    o   Sai events for Wednesday sponsor amount Rs.15,000 or USD 300
    •   09:00pm Bhagvat Gita recitation, Kirtan and Cultural Programs

28th April 2011, Thursday

•   09:00am Sai Pooja at 100 year old Saibaba temple for the whole day
    o   Sai pooja sponsor amount Rs.15,000 or USD 300
    •   09:00am  Full day Annadanam to human and animals
    o   Annadanam sole sponsor Rs. 30,000 or USD 600
    •   05:00pm Student Study Material Distribution
    o   Sponsor a child at Rs.200

29th April 2011, Friday

•   09:00am – 02:00pm Free Eye and health clinic with free medicine distribution
    o   Sponsor for per person’s medication Rs.250
    •   04:00pm Nutritious food distribution for children
    o   Sponsor Annadan Rs.10,000 or USD 200

30th April 2011, Saturday

•   09:00am Shibpur Sai Bath in Jalangirihar River followed by “Nagar Parikrama”
    •   09:00 pm Kali Mata pooja

We pray that Saibaba continues to bless you and your family

With Best Wishes,
    Probhot Jordar
    Secretary, Nadia Shibpur Sai Sadguru Samity.

Offline CHETNADRD

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #382 on: March 08, 2011, 04:22:40 AM »
  • Publish
  • JAI SAI RAM ADITYAJI,
    I GUESS YOU GOT MY ANSWER THROUGH THIS FORUM.
    I AM NOT ABLE TO SEND FROM DUBAI.
    IS THERE ANY OTHER WAY?
    OMSAIRAM,
    CHETNA DESAI
    CDD

Offline bhakta9

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #383 on: March 08, 2011, 08:25:08 AM »
  • Publish
  • JAI SAI RAM ADITYAJI,
    I GUESS YOU GOT MY ANSWER THROUGH THIS FORUM.
    I AM NOT ABLE TO SEND FROM DUBAI.
    IS THERE ANY OTHER WAY?
    OMSAIRAM,
    CHETNA DESAI

Some thing that I do is transfer the funds to family in India and they write a check to Shibour temple and mail it out... Is that some thing that works for you?

Offline SOWMYA_4

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #384 on: March 09, 2011, 05:01:21 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAIRAM,
    The way Baba's answers is always unique .
    Bhaktha ji has posted about shibpur saibaba festival  happening in April and
    yesterday while reading Gajanan Maharaj pothi, i came across beautiful lines mentioned
      chapter 13

" Bankat, Hari, Laxman Vithu and Jagdeo together went round for collecting donations for Math of Shri Maharaj. Believers readily subscribed while some mischievous people taunted them saying, "Why should your saint need donations? You always say that Shri Gajanan Maharaj is a great saint capable of performing any miracle, then why should he need money for his Math? Kuber is his banker - Just draw a Hundi in the name of Kuber instead of going from door to door for money." At this Jagdeo laughed and said, "This begging for donations is for your good. There is no need to build Math or temple for Shri Gajanan Maharaj. All this exercise is meant for bringing happiness to you. This whole universe is a Math for Shri Maharaj. All these forests are gardens and the earth a cot for him. Eight Siddhis serve him like maids. He does not care for you, as his glory is entirely different than what you imagine I to be. How can a candle help the sun to diffuse darkness? The sun himself light and does not need candle at all. How can a watchman bring grandeur t an emperor? Human Beings desire material pleasure and that can be fulfill by this good deed. Remember that the medicine is required to cure the disease of the body and not of soul. Body is susceptible to disease and not the soul
    What of that, even birth and death does not affect the soul. Thus this medicine of Punya (Good deeds) is required to protect your material pleasures, which are in your body, and sin is its disease. This medicine of Punya will destroy the sin. Therefore, increase, your Punya and stop all this perverse thinking so the wealth of good deeds to reap the crop of happiness. Grains sown on rocks get wasted and they never germinate. Bad desires and acts are like rocks and birds and insects will consume grains thrown on it only. There is n better Punya than rendering service to Saints. At present Shri Gajanan Maharaj is a gem amongst saints. A single grain sown gives out a bunch of grains Likewise - anything given for cause of a saint adds to your punya countless times. One grain gives back multiple of grains - same is the case with Punya.

Hearing this, the slanderers kept quiet, as truth puts an end to all arguments Donations can be collected"

suddenly while reading above lines i remembered shibpur temple construction
    i felt Baba gave me message -importance of donation , Baba's leela is beautiful .,so thought to share with you all.
    All saints are equal,its Gajanan Maharaj or shirdi saibaba, Akkalkot Maharaj..
    Making donations will increase our punya, As baba always liked anadhaan, its best dhaan that can be performed in kaliyug.
    and when you do donate though if its  samll donation offer it from bottom of your heart.God expects true bhakthi,for him all are equal.
    Respected Devotees,

Sai Ram!

We at the Shibpur Sai Temple extend a hearty invitation to all devotees to attend the 2011 Shibpur Sai Festival. Like every year, this year too, the festival will be held from April 26th 2011 to April 30th 2011. If you would like to participate in-person please contact Amit Kumar Biswas at +919800500014 for your stay arrangements. If you are in the US or abroad, for questions, write to shibpurtemple@gmail.com or call Natasha at +1617-933-9387 (US number)

Devotees can now donate for any specific event during the festival or can donate to the general festival fund.  For the convenience of devotees, we have listed out the different sponsor options so that you can make an informed donation decision. All donators will receive UDI and pooja prasad from the festival. Kindly provide your name and address at the time of donation for pooja and mailing purposes.

Our events are scheduled as follows:

26th April 2011, Tuesday

•   6:00pm Inauguration of re-finished 100 year old Saibaba temple
    •   9:00 pm Kali Mata pooja

27th April 2011, Wednesday

•   09:00am Sai Pooja at 100 year old Saibaba temple
    •   12:00pm Sai Havan
    •   07:00pm 1000 Diya Maha aarti of Saibaba
    o   Sai events for Wednesday sponsor amount Rs.15,000 or USD 300

28th April 2011, Thursday

•   09:00am  Full day Annadanam to human and animals
    o   Annadanam sole sponsor Rs. 30,000 or USD 600
    •   05:00pm Student Study Material Distribution
    o   Sponsor a child at Rs.200

29th April 2011, Friday

•   09:00am – 02:00pm Free Eye and health clinic with free medicine distribution
    o   Sponsor for per person’s medication Rs.250
    •   04:00pm Nutritious food distribution for children
    o   Sponsor Annadan Rs.10,000 or USD 200

30th April 2011, Saturday

•   09:00am Shibpur Sai Bath in Jalangirihar River followed by “Nagar Parikrama”
    •   09:00 pm Kali Mata pooja

We pray that Saibaba continues to bless you and your family

With Best Wishes,
    Probhot Jordar
    Secretary, Nadia Shibpur Sai Sadguru Samity.

« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 05:15:01 AM by SOWMYA_4 »
    *Mere Malik sai*

Tu Karta Woh Hai Joh Tu Chahta Hai, Par Hota Woh Hai jo SAI Chahte Hai.
    Tu Woh Kar Joh SAI Chahte Hai, Phir Woh Hoga jo Tu Chahta Hai

Offline v2birit

• Blessings 29
    • जय जय रघुवीर समर्थ
      • Sai Baba Site
    « Reply #385 on: March 09, 2011, 05:35:27 AM »
  • Publish
  • Yes that is correct about donations. Well the Lord is Swayam-Siddha. He does not need anything from anybody to get his work done. but it does make a lot of difference to the people, who serve the Lord.

Devotees making Donations is like, a small child picking a morsel of food from his father's plate & putting it in the father's mouth itself & the father also gets pleased by this & puts his mouth forward to receive the morsel from his child's hands.
    (PS. This is how Saint Jnaneshwar Maharaj has described, service offered to Lord, in the form of his writing the Jnaneshwari, commentary on Bhagwat Gita)

Om Sai Ram

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #386 on: March 09, 2011, 08:32:17 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam.... Wow!! What an amazing factis discolsed here in Shri Gajanan Maharaj Charitra. Baba now is making us believe that all Saints work in unison as stated in the Sai Satcharitra. Thanks Sowmya and Vaibhav to share the above thoughts.

Take care .
    Sairam. Please Visit shibpursaibaba.org

Offline bhakta9

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #387 on: March 09, 2011, 10:00:06 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Devotees,

Some of us have decided to contribute towards a silver crown for Bade Baba's statue in the temple. The crown is working out to Rs.50,000. Please contact Amitji at 09800500014 if you would like to contribute towards this.

Offline bhakta9

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #388 on: March 11, 2011, 09:59:02 AM »
  • Publish
  • You can now follow Shibpur temple on Twitter at http://twitter.com/#!/shibpurtemple

Offline CHETNADRD

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #389 on: March 12, 2011, 04:01:11 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM ,
    DEAR BHAKTA9,
    THANKS FOR YOUR OFFER,MY HUSBAND MAY VISIT  INDIA THIS MONTH.
    IF THERE IS SOME CHANGE,I WILL LET YOU KNOW.
    MAY SAIBABA BLESS US ALL.
    JAISAIRAM,
    CHETNA.
    CDD

Facebook Comments