Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Shibpur sai baba temple  (Read 244773 times)

Offline saisai83

• Blessings 0
Re: Shibpur sai baba temple
« Reply #405 on: March 22, 2011, 02:57:52 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sri Sai Nathaaya Namaha

Dear Aditya ji,

Thank you so much for your prompt reply and thank you for requesting Amit ji to pray for my husband..
    Is there any particular time to call Amit ji? Thank you so much for the numbers!

May Baba bestow his loving blessings on you and your family always!

Jai Sai Ram
    'I will be with you, whenever and wherever you think of Me.'

Our Shirdi Sai Baba

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #406 on: March 22, 2011, 03:00:29 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam saisai83,
    No there is no particular time. ANytime  should be good except in the evening sometimes around 6-7pm IST and at 9pm IST, he might be busy in the Aaarti. Rest of the time you can talk to him.

By the way where do you reside? India/US? state!

take care.
    Sairam. Please Visit shibpursaibaba.org

Offline saisai83

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #407 on: March 22, 2011, 03:15:38 PM »
  • Publish

Dear Aditya ji, I reside inDubai and am 1.5 hrs behind IST. Thank you so much for your prompt reply! I shall call Amit ji very soon. Thank you for your kind gesture of requesting him to pray for my husband :)

May Baba bless you always!

Jai Sai Ram

Our Shirdi Sai Baba

Offline CHETNADRD

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #408 on: March 23, 2011, 04:06:45 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM BHAKTA9 ,
    CAN YOU TELL ME THAT AFTER OFFERING PRAYERS TO BABA AT OUR REQUEST ,AMITJI MAIL US OR TELL US ABOUT THE PRAYERS?AS I HAVE SEND REQUEST IN MONTH OF FEBRUARY.
    OMSAIRAM.
    CDD

Offline sis

• Blessings 7
    « Reply #409 on: March 23, 2011, 05:53:59 AM »
  • Publish
  • baba ji save me please,i dont want to burn in this fire,help me please,jai sairam!!!

Offline saisai83

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #410 on: March 23, 2011, 06:23:37 AM »
  • Publish

Dear Aditya Ji,

Thank you so much for the numbers, I just spoke with Amit ji and he said he will pray for my husband.. I cant thank you enough for giving me his numbers! May Baba bless you always!

Jai Sai Ram

Sairam saisai83,
    Adding to my previous reply, incase you want to talk to Amitji personally, please feel free to call him at any of these numbers - 9800500014 (preferred) OR 9333120111.

Take care.

Our Shirdi Sai Baba

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #411 on: March 23, 2011, 07:19:11 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam saisai83,
    That is wonderful. Good to know that you spoke to him today. I am sure Baba will show you some way out... or he will himself protect you and your family.

take care.

Offline bhakta9

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #412 on: March 23, 2011, 08:38:25 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM BHAKTA9 ,
    CAN YOU TELL ME THAT AFTER OFFERING PRAYERS TO BABA AT OUR REQUEST ,AMITJI MAIL US OR TELL US ABOUT THE PRAYERS?AS I HAVE SEND REQUEST IN MONTH OF FEBRUARY.
    OMSAIRAM.

Dear Chetnadrd,

If you have offered prayers to baba through Amitji, He will do it for you. If you have mailed it in then your prayers are done. If you have sent your request through shibpurtemple@gmail.com then you generally get a response but if you called and requested Amitji then be restassured he will do it for you but he will not be able to call and tell you it is done. Trust me he does it.

Om Sai Ram

Offline bhakta9

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #413 on: March 23, 2011, 08:40:16 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear ones,

If you would like to send your prayer requests please email shibpurtemple@gmail.com. Once your prayers are communicated to Amitji you generally get a response stating the same. Once your prayers are communicated to Amitji he offers your prayers to Baba directly.

Om Sai Ram.

Offline saisai83

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #414 on: March 23, 2011, 02:28:39 PM »
  • Publish

Thank you for facilitating this Aditya Ji :)

Jai Sai Ram

Sairam saisai83,
    That is wonderful. Good to know that you spoke to him today. I am sure Baba will show you some way out... or he will himself protect you and your family.

take care.

Our Shirdi Sai Baba

Offline CHETNADRD

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #415 on: March 24, 2011, 03:39:20 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM BHAKTA9,
    THANKYOU,
    OMSAIRAM.
    CDD

Offline avm171

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #416 on: March 24, 2011, 10:01:42 AM »
  • Publish
  •  After coming to Sai's Path I experience many unbelievable incidents. In my shibpur visit also I experienced
    an unbelievable experience. When I narrated this to my son he said "no daddy. That may be your imagination since
    you are always saying "sai sai'. So I donot know how many of you are believing this. But this is 100% true that i
    experienced in shibpur sai mandir.

When I first read about shibpur temple I thought that there was not even  1% chance for me to coming to kolkata
    and visit this temple. But by baba's grace I got a project at kolkata and  i came there last week. I requested the persons
    working in the office to help me to go to the temple. They said they would arrange for it.
    20th I had reserved for my return journey. But On friday  ie. on 18.2.11 they said that everyone has got some other work and
    could not accompany me. Since 19th and 20th are Holi nobody will come outside on these days. I enquired Amitji sairam. He too said
    the returning from shibpur is risk because at any time the vehicle may be stopped at anytime anywhere.

The office manager also told me that since it is holi on 19th and 20th he couldnot allow me to
    travel to such a remote place. He doesnot want to take risk. I said I will go on my own risk. Just arrange a vehicel for me.
    He said he approaced his ususal cab and they refused to come there. I was very upset and asked baba "Baba I tried my best to come to your Mandir.
    But there is no chance for me to come over there. you have told  

'I shall call here only those, whom i consider to be true devotees of mine, rather than those who look upon me as god.'

I think i am not your true devotee. My devotion is not enough. forgive me sai." and I went to look after my work.
    At around 2.30 pm one employee from that office told me that he approached one taxiwala and he has agreed to take me
    to the Mandir on one condition that i should return immediately as he could not drive in the night. I was very happy and
    said if i touch that soil that is enough for me. ( but that taxiwala stayed with me for 3 hours in the temple without any
    complaint. He enjoyed his stay there). We started around 3pm. I had given him Amitji sairam's mobile no and the taxiwala
    then and there contacted him for the route. All the time Amitji sairam was availabe in the mobile.
    We reached the temple at 8.30pm. At that time Aarthi was going on for "Bade Baba". (They call the life size marble statue of Baba
    donated by mr.Ramani by this name.)

I enjoyed the aarthi. At the end one young man wearing jeans pant & green color striped design shirt came and worshipped baba and went out.
    I thought "so such modern people too are coming for the Pooja in this remote village".  When I came out the same person
    welcomed me with so much of love and affection and self introduced as I am 'Amit Biswas'. I have attached his photo here.
    He introduced all his committee members to me. He showed all the places in the temple and explained all the things. They
    treated me like an vvip. Though I cannot understand their language I could feel their love and affection. They are very very simple
    people and innocent with so much of love. I think because of that only Baba has selected that village to reside.
    I was serverd with baba's fruits and sweets. Amitji sairam explained the miracles of the temple and about the constructions going on there.
    I got a chance to chat with Aditya sairam too. I donated a very small amount and told Amitji sairam that my capacity is that much only.
    He said "Money is not important. It is Baba's order that not to ask any one for donation. He said "whatever the amount my devotees give accept it.
    So we are accepting even rs.1 or rs.5 as donations. Then he said "Come on. we will go to dwarakamai" and we enterd into a bamboo hut where the
    fibre baba is placed. There was no electric lamp. Only a small oil lamp was there.

He told me " Sit here. do not make noise. Look into baba's eyes. Fifteen minutes. I come" and he went Out. I was alone
    with Baba.  First I put my prayers to baba. I was looking at baba's face. Ten minutes passed. When u see an object continuously in
    such a dim light definitely you will feel that the object is moving and changing the shape. I too felt the same thing and nothing else.
    I thought " Is this they call it as miracle or vibrarion. I didnot feel anything. If i say I didnot experience anything what
    will they think of me. I was worrying that how can I tell them that I didnot feel any thing.

At that moment I saw two green Lights glowing at baba's eyes like radium glitter in the dark. I thought that since it is fibre material
    they could have fixed some radium material in baba's eyes so that on the lighting it is glowing. At the same time Suddenly I felt a 1000 volts
    current pass thorough my head to toe. It was such a jolt that I could not move, my body was stiffened, Hairs raised, tears coming from
    my eyes and the mouth muttering "baba baba". At the same moment Baba's statue vanished from there and I saw the vaccum space and immediately

'I SAW BABA IN THE HUMAN FORM UPTO THE SHOULDER BEFORE ME AND SMILING AT ME. I SAW THE FLESH AND NERVES MOVING. SHOULDERS SHAKING.'

The smile is such a smile like a mother looking at her child with so much of care and affection. I can never forget his smile.
    Within fraction of second every thing gone and everything is normal. I could not beleive my eyes.
    ( Aditya sairam if you read this please narrate this to Amitji sairam in your language. On that day I could not
    explain him completely. I only said " I saw Baba in human form." He said "yes. baba lives here.")

Now Amitji sairam came in. I said to him. "I saw baba in Human form." He said " Yes. Yes. He lives here. I challange
    anybody baba is here." We went into the office room. There they again served me with Rotis and Sweets. We were chatting generally and he told that the
    time I came is correct since one can feel the presence of baba there between 6 to 10 pm and said baba is very moody some times in good
    mood and some times in bad mood. Then I asked what is his mood today. He said "happy mood. You come. he very happy". Then Amitji sairam
    took some photos and when send off he told me " Go and tell this experience to everyone, write it in internet, spread baba's miracles to
    everybody like Taskanu. Baba gives order to you through me.  I was very happy and  said 'yes I will do it' and started from there.
    I came back to kolkata around 3am.

( My brother is a good writer. He has already published many books in tamil. I asked him to write the miracles of Baba. He said "Yes".
    Sowmya sairam you have listed many miracles in this forum. Can i translate it in tamil and use it in the book. Ravi sairam any objections?
    Pl. if u want to convey anything to me my email id is avm171@yahoo.com)

What i want to say finally is "This is the high time we have to visit Shibpur Sai Mandir. Once growd started coming, then we will not
    get the chance to sit with Baba alone and get the vibration and feel the baba's presence. Who are all coming to this Mandir are all definitely
    very fortunate people. So If you pray sincerely with your whole heart Baba will definitely make arrangements for your visit. Let Shibpur
    sai Bless us All.

Jai sai ram

Offline saisai83

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #417 on: March 24, 2011, 10:46:00 AM »
  • Publish

Dear avm171 ji

Wow, thank you so much for sharing your wonderful experience! I have tears in my eyes, this is sooo beautiful! Baba brings us to him come what may when we have a calling and true devotion to him.. Your experience is just so wonderful! May Baba bestow his loving blessings on you and your family always! :D

Jai Sai Ram

Our Shirdi Sai Baba

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #418 on: March 24, 2011, 11:12:43 AM »
  • Publish
  • sairam avm171 :)

What an amazing experience have you got... seriously i feel you are more blessed than us as Baba showered his blessings on you :) I have really no words after reading your experience. Baba's ways are always unique to grant visions to his devotees and make experience his presence to the devotees.

I willsurely communicate about this to Amitji :) I was actually going to talk to Amitji today but some how was delaying it.. now i see the reason for the delay.. Baba wanted me to mention your exprience to AMitji and now i will surely call him and communicate your experience :)

I feel really happy for you Murthy :)

May Baba bless you and your family ..keep in touch

Offline bhakta9

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #419 on: March 24, 2011, 04:20:01 PM »
  • Publish
  • avm171ji,

I am very happy to read your experience... You are fortunate to see Baba in his form... I have desired this but Baba still needs more from me before I get his boon.

I am touched with your experience and glad you felt the love of the villagers... I so want to go back there again... to meet baba and eat the lovely food.
    « Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 05:49:44 AM by bhakta9 »

Facebook Comments