Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Shibpur sai baba temple  (Read 244963 times)

Offline SOWMYA_4

• Blessings 4
Re: Shibpur sai baba temple
« Reply #420 on: March 24, 2011, 09:56:53 PM »
  • Publish
  • SAIRAM AVM171 ji,
    You are blessed. Very very happy to read your experience.
    Yes please do translate these miracles in tamil.. let it reach more and more people.
    let everyone be blessed let everyone be happy by our beloved sadguru saibaba's grace.
    you can mail me sowmya_hebbar1@yahoo.co.in.

JAI SAIRAM
    Sowmya

After coming to Sai's Path I experience many unbelievable incidents. In my shibpur visit also I experienced
    an unbelievable experience. When I narrated this to my son he said "no daddy. That may be your imagination since
    you are always saying "sai sai'. So I donot know how many of you are believing this. But this is 100% true that i
    experienced in shibpur sai mandir.

When I first read about shibpur temple I thought that there was not even  1% chance for me to coming to kolkata
    and visit this temple. But by baba's grace I got a project at kolkata and  i came there last week. I requested the persons
    working in the office to help me to go to the temple. They said they would arrange for it.
    20th I had reserved for my return journey. But On friday  ie. on 18.2.11 they said that everyone has got some other work and
    could not accompany me. Since 19th and 20th are Holi nobody will come outside on these days. I enquired Amitji sairam. He too said
    the returning from shibpur is risk because at any time the vehicle may be stopped at anytime anywhere.

The office manager also told me that since it is holi on 19th and 20th he couldnot allow me to
    travel to such a remote place. He doesnot want to take risk. I said I will go on my own risk. Just arrange a vehicel for me.
    He said he approaced his ususal cab and they refused to come there. I was very upset and asked baba "Baba I tried my best to come to your Mandir.
    But there is no chance for me to come over there. you have told 

'I shall call here only those, whom i consider to be true devotees of mine, rather than those who look upon me as god.'

I think i am not your true devotee. My devotion is not enough. forgive me sai." and I went to look after my work.
    At around 2.30 pm one employee from that office told me that he approached one taxiwala and he has agreed to take me
    to the Mandir on one condition that i should return immediately as he could not drive in the night. I was very happy and
    said if i touch that soil that is enough for me. ( but that taxiwala stayed with me for 3 hours in the temple without any
    complaint. He enjoyed his stay there). We started around 3pm. I had given him Amitji sairam's mobile no and the taxiwala
    then and there contacted him for the route. All the time Amitji sairam was availabe in the mobile.
    We reached the temple at 8.30pm. At that time Aarthi was going on for "Bade Baba". (They call the life size marble statue of Baba
    donated by mr.Ramani by this name.)

I enjoyed the aarthi. At the end one young man wearing jeans pant & green color striped design shirt came and worshipped baba and went out.
    I thought "so such modern people too are coming for the Pooja in this remote village".  When I came out the same person
    welcomed me with so much of love and affection and self introduced as I am 'Amit Biswas'. I have attached his photo here.
    He introduced all his committee members to me. He showed all the places in the temple and explained all the things. They
    treated me like an vvip. Though I cannot understand their language I could feel their love and affection. They are very very simple
    people and innocent with so much of love. I think because of that only Baba has selected that village to reside.
    I was serverd with baba's fruits and sweets. Amitji sairam explained the miracles of the temple and about the constructions going on there.
    I got a chance to chat with Aditya sairam too. I donated a very small amount and told Amitji sairam that my capacity is that much only.
    He said "Money is not important. It is Baba's order that not to ask any one for donation. He said "whatever the amount my devotees give accept it.
    So we are accepting even rs.1 or rs.5 as donations. Then he said "Come on. we will go to dwarakamai" and we enterd into a bamboo hut where the
    fibre baba is placed. There was no electric lamp. Only a small oil lamp was there.

He told me " Sit here. do not make noise. Look into baba's eyes. Fifteen minutes. I come" and he went Out. I was alone
    with Baba.  First I put my prayers to baba. I was looking at baba's face. Ten minutes passed. When u see an object continuously in
    such a dim light definitely you will feel that the object is moving and changing the shape. I too felt the same thing and nothing else.
    I thought " Is this they call it as miracle or vibrarion. I didnot feel anything. If i say I didnot experience anything what
    will they think of me. I was worrying that how can I tell them that I didnot feel any thing.

At that moment I saw two green Lights glowing at baba's eyes like radium glitter in the dark. I thought that since it is fibre material
    they could have fixed some radium material in baba's eyes so that on the lighting it is glowing. At the same time Suddenly I felt a 1000 volts
    current pass thorough my head to toe. It was such a jolt that I could not move, my body was stiffened, Hairs raised, tears coming from
    my eyes and the mouth muttering "baba baba". At the same moment Baba's statue vanished from there and I saw the vaccum space and immediately

'I SAW BABA IN THE HUMAN FORM UPTO THE SHOULDER BEFORE ME AND SMILING AT ME. I SAW THE FLESH AND NERVES MOVING. SHOULDERS SHAKING.'

The smile is such a smile like a mother looking at her child with so much of care and affection. I can never forget his smile.
    Within fraction of second every thing gone and everything is normal. I could not beleive my eyes.
    ( Aditya sairam if you read this please narrate this to Amitji sairam in your language. On that day I could not
    explain him completely. I only said " I saw Baba in human form." He said "yes. baba lives here.")

Now Amitji sairam came in. I said to him. "I saw baba in Human form." He said " Yes. Yes. He lives here. I challange
    anybody baba is here." We went into the office room. There they again served me with Rotis and Sweets. We were chatting generally and he told that the
    time I came is correct since one can feel the presence of baba there between 6 to 10 pm and said baba is very moody some times in good
    mood and some times in bad mood. Then I asked what is his mood today. He said "happy mood. You come. he very happy". Then Amitji sairam
    took some photos and when send off he told me " Go and tell this experience to everyone, write it in internet, spread baba's miracles to
    everybody like Taskanu. Baba gives order to you through me.  I was very happy and  said 'yes I will do it' and started from there.
    I came back to kolkata around 3am.

( My brother is a good writer. He has already published many books in tamil. I asked him to write the miracles of Baba. He said "Yes".
    Sowmya sairam you have listed many miracles in this forum. Can i translate it in tamil and use it in the book. Ravi sairam any objections?
    Pl. if u want to convey anything to me my email id is avm171@yahoo.com)

What i want to say finally is "This is the high time we have to visit Shibpur Sai Mandir. Once growd started coming, then we will not
    get the chance to sit with Baba alone and get the vibration and feel the baba's presence. Who are all coming to this Mandir are all definitely
    very fortunate people. So If you pray sincerely with your whole heart Baba will definitely make arrangements for your visit. Let Shibpur
    sai Bless us All.

Jai sai ram

*Mere Malik sai*

Tu Karta Woh Hai Joh Tu Chahta Hai, Par Hota Woh Hai jo SAI Chahte Hai.
    Tu Woh Kar Joh SAI Chahte Hai, Phir Woh Hoga jo Tu Chahta Hai

Offline Sai ki Laadli

• Blessings 0
    • I LOVE MY SAI ALOT...
    « Reply #421 on: March 25, 2011, 12:07:44 AM »
  • Publish
  • HI........
    Waise to mera koi haq nai bnta k mai apke or sai g k bich me interfare kru bt mai apko bs ye khna chahti hu k baba ki murthy nai hti pratima hti hai... murti use khte hai jisme jaan nai hti.. or hmare baba me jaan hai blki hm sb ki jaan unme hai..
    so plssss ab kbi aisa mt khna...

History of this temple

Way back in 1850, Ramdas Biswas a wealthy villager of Shibpur village of Nadia�s Nakashipara established a temple in the compound of his house to offer daily puja in it. He never took any help from anybody but set up the temple on his own cost. Past facts did not establish whether Ramdas set up any idol of Shirdi Sai Baba as he was alive then. But so far the information are available, the daily prayer was stopped in the temple of  1920. The reason behind it is hitherto unknown. The prayer stopped and the temple slowly became birth place of venomous snake with dense bush and cobwebs surrounding it. Forget offering prayer, local residents dared not to go anywhere near to the temple site fearing snakes would take their lives. However, as lights follow the darkness, rainbow follows rain; villagers of Shibpur in 1992 saw a neem tree sprouting out of the dense bush adjoining the crumbling structure of the temple.

What made them more surprised that deadly snakes also stated fleeing after the neem tree was born there. With snakes making exit, villagers started cleaning up a part of bush and a green field was born there with children began playing near to it. A way to enter the temple was also found thereafter. The villagers took all these things lightly till 1999 when during Guru Purnima, Sai Baba, who died in the year 1918, appeared in the night dream of Amit Biswas, the great grandson of Ramdas.In the dream Baba told Amit that long before Ramdas used to offer prayer to him in the temple where the neem tree has suddenly sprouted up. �Your great grandfather used to offer daily puja to me 100 years ago. He was my devotee and used to pray for me sitting in the temple for hours. But all have gone after that. So I have planted the neem tree there to eradicate all evils. I now want the prayer should be restarted in the temple. Make that temple a heaven for the people. Whoever would visit the temple would get all he/she wants,� Baba told Amit. Amit woke up with the divine instruction next morning and rushed to the temple area. He cleaned up the area and got rid of all bushes and cobwebs used to remain there. Amit established a clay idol of Sai Baba and began offering puja. After he spread the message, he got from baba in sleep, to local villagers, the villagers got inspired. Leaving fear and evil spirit behind them, the villagers started pouring in the temple and began offering pujas.

Believe it or not, within days Sai Baba�s promise started becoming true. After offering puja in the temple, though dilapidated, a woman gave birth to her first baby after 12 years of her marriage. The doctor had predicted that she could not give birth medically. She is not alone, some villagers, who were suffering from chronic and incurable diseases, got cured after offering prayer to Saibaba in the temple. Stunned villagers stood up and took a resolution that they would protect the temple at any cost.

In 2003, advised by the local villagers, Amit formed a trustee committee to rebuild the temple. Nadia-Shibpur-Sai-Sadguru Samity was formed thereafter. The resolution the committee took was that a new structure of the temple would be made and the trustee board would work for the amelioration of the poor people in the area. They also took oath that organization would work for all social causes like campaigning against dowry, drug addiction of students. The committee then began working according to their resolution and campaigned extensively against dowry, child marriage, drug addiction etc etc. Worthy to mention, the villagers also started getting success. Their achievements began spreading like wild fire in the villages of Nakashipara and out of it. A national award winner and a famous sculptor Subir Paul could not sit idle after hearing the activities of the Sai Sadguru Samity. Inspired, the sculptor constructed a human seize fiber-glass idol of the Baba. Paul himself admitted that while making the idol for six months some miraculous spirit grappled him.  �I never made such perfect structure like Sai Baba before,� he said. Getting the idol quite unexpectedly, the committee thus could not sit idle too. Although not financially equipped, but the villagers began constructing the temple. They put together bamboos and erected a structure in the temple areas keeping the old structure intact. The idol seated on a golden chariot has been kept under the thatched temple now in place.

Currently, the devotees offer their daily pujas, arti and bhajan, two times daily. Trustee committee has recently begun collecting subscription from the people of all walks of lives to build up the permanent concrete structure. The committee has also begun celebrating Sai festival for five days in the third week of April every year. Once the permanent structure will be in place, corers of people would visit the temple and their woes would get healed. The hands thus are stretched for help from anybody who wants to cure the woes of the people

JAI SAI RAM...
    SAI PAR YKIN HAI TO SAB THK HAI..
    SAI SABKA HAI SAB SAI K HAI....

Offline sis

• Blessings 7
    « Reply #422 on: March 25, 2011, 02:38:00 AM »
  • Publish
  • baba ji meri prayers sun lo baba ji,please jai sairam!!!

Offline Sai ki Laadli

• Blessings 0
    • I LOVE MY SAI ALOT...
    « Reply #423 on: March 25, 2011, 04:15:27 AM »
  • Publish
  • can i ask to u..
    which kind of problem facing by you...
    baba ji meri prayers sun lo baba ji,please jai sairam!!!
    JAI SAI RAM...
    SAI PAR YKIN HAI TO SAB THK HAI..
    SAI SABKA HAI SAB SAI K HAI....

Offline jaya.visu

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #424 on: March 25, 2011, 04:50:02 AM »
  • Publish
  • thank you avm171..shared good experience..

Offline v2birit

• Blessings 29
    • जय जय रघुवीर समर्थ
      • Sai Baba Site
    « Reply #425 on: March 25, 2011, 06:12:19 AM »
  • Publish
  • Yes, Sai baba at Shibpur cares for his bhaktas. About a month back Amit ji emailed me & said that Sai baba was asking about me. He said "Baba ne apka Khobar lene ko kaha"
       I asked him did Baba give some message for me. He replied, that a very good thing will happen to you & after 2 weeks it did happen. Jai SaiRam.
       Baba, your promised good thing has happened, but the best thing that can happen to me (or to any other creature), is when they can break free from worldy duties & obligations & sing your glory without break.

Om Sai Ram

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #426 on: March 25, 2011, 07:34:10 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam Jaya.visuji,
    May i ask how is your mother now??? havnt heard anything from you!
    Sairam. Please Visit shibpursaibaba.org

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #427 on: March 25, 2011, 08:25:51 AM »
  • Publish
  • SaiRam VairaMoorthy ji,

Baba blessings. I cannot find words what to say about your wonderful miracle or experience of our Baba. But you are indeed very fortunate to have traveled and Baba made you come and visit Him at  Shibpur. All I would say is all Baba's blessings on you that you were able to get His darshan. I sincerely wish that all your prayers should be answered and Baba keeps continuing to bless  you.

All your experiences are always wonderful. Baba is indeed residing within you!

Everytime  when I come across reading devotees experiences about Shibpur Saibaba ,I always have a feel that

"Will I ever get a chance to visit Shibpur"?  

Thank you so much for sharing your experience.

Baba bless you always.

JaiSaiRam

After coming to Sai's Path I experience many unbelievable incidents. In my shibpur visit also I experienced
    an unbelievable experience. When I narrated this to my son he said "no daddy. That may be your imagination since
    you are always saying "sai sai'. So I donot know how many of you are believing this. But this is 100% true that i
    experienced in shibpur sai mandir.

When I first read about shibpur temple I thought that there was not even  1% chance for me to coming to kolkata
    and visit this temple. But by baba's grace I got a project at kolkata and  i came there last week. I requested the persons
    working in the office to help me to go to the temple. They said they would arrange for it.
    20th I had reserved for my return journey. But On friday  ie. on 18.2.11 they said that everyone has got some other work and
    could not accompany me. Since 19th and 20th are Holi nobody will come outside on these days. I enquired Amitji sairam. He too said
    the returning from shibpur is risk because at any time the vehicle may be stopped at anytime anywhere.

The office manager also told me that since it is holi on 19th and 20th he couldnot allow me to
    travel to such a remote place. He doesnot want to take risk. I said I will go on my own risk. Just arrange a vehicel for me.
    He said he approaced his ususal cab and they refused to come there. I was very upset and asked baba "Baba I tried my best to come to your Mandir.
    But there is no chance for me to come over there. you have told  

'I shall call here only those, whom i consider to be true devotees of mine, rather than those who look upon me as god.'

I think i am not your true devotee. My devotion is not enough. forgive me sai." and I went to look after my work.
    At around 2.30 pm one employee from that office told me that he approached one taxiwala and he has agreed to take me
    to the Mandir on one condition that i should return immediately as he could not drive in the night. I was very happy and
    said if i touch that soil that is enough for me. ( but that taxiwala stayed with me for 3 hours in the temple without any
    complaint. He enjoyed his stay there). We started around 3pm. I had given him Amitji sairam's mobile no and the taxiwala
    then and there contacted him for the route. All the time Amitji sairam was availabe in the mobile.
    We reached the temple at 8.30pm. At that time Aarthi was going on for "Bade Baba". (They call the life size marble statue of Baba
    donated by mr.Ramani by this name.)

I enjoyed the aarthi. At the end one young man wearing jeans pant & green color striped design shirt came and worshipped baba and went out.
    I thought "so such modern people too are coming for the Pooja in this remote village".  When I came out the same person
    welcomed me with so much of love and affection and self introduced as I am 'Amit Biswas'. I have attached his photo here.
    He introduced all his committee members to me. He showed all the places in the temple and explained all the things. They
    treated me like an vvip. Though I cannot understand their language I could feel their love and affection. They are very very simple
    people and innocent with so much of love. I think because of that only Baba has selected that village to reside.
    I was serverd with baba's fruits and sweets. Amitji sairam explained the miracles of the temple and about the constructions going on there.
    I got a chance to chat with Aditya sairam too. I donated a very small amount and told Amitji sairam that my capacity is that much only.
    He said "Money is not important. It is Baba's order that not to ask any one for donation. He said "whatever the amount my devotees give accept it.
    So we are accepting even rs.1 or rs.5 as donations. Then he said "Come on. we will go to dwarakamai" and we enterd into a bamboo hut where the
    fibre baba is placed. There was no electric lamp. Only a small oil lamp was there.

He told me " Sit here. do not make noise. Look into baba's eyes. Fifteen minutes. I come" and he went Out. I was alone
    with Baba.  First I put my prayers to baba. I was looking at baba's face. Ten minutes passed. When u see an object continuously in
    such a dim light definitely you will feel that the object is moving and changing the shape. I too felt the same thing and nothing else.
    I thought " Is this they call it as miracle or vibrarion. I didnot feel anything. If i say I didnot experience anything what
    will they think of me. I was worrying that how can I tell them that I didnot feel any thing.

At that moment I saw two green Lights glowing at baba's eyes like radium glitter in the dark. I thought that since it is fibre material
    they could have fixed some radium material in baba's eyes so that on the lighting it is glowing. At the same time Suddenly I felt a 1000 volts
    current pass thorough my head to toe. It was such a jolt that I could not move, my body was stiffened, Hairs raised, tears coming from
    my eyes and the mouth muttering "baba baba". At the same moment Baba's statue vanished from there and I saw the vaccum space and immediately

'I SAW BABA IN THE HUMAN FORM UPTO THE SHOULDER BEFORE ME AND SMILING AT ME. I SAW THE FLESH AND NERVES MOVING. SHOULDERS SHAKING.'

The smile is such a smile like a mother looking at her child with so much of care and affection. I can never forget his smile.
    Within fraction of second every thing gone and everything is normal. I could not beleive my eyes.
    ( Aditya sairam if you read this please narrate this to Amitji sairam in your language. On that day I could not
    explain him completely. I only said " I saw Baba in human form." He said "yes. baba lives here.")

Now Amitji sairam came in. I said to him. "I saw baba in Human form." He said " Yes. Yes. He lives here. I challange
    anybody baba is here." We went into the office room. There they again served me with Rotis and Sweets. We were chatting generally and he told that the
    time I came is correct since one can feel the presence of baba there between 6 to 10 pm and said baba is very moody some times in good
    mood and some times in bad mood. Then I asked what is his mood today. He said "happy mood. You come. he very happy". Then Amitji sairam
    took some photos and when send off he told me " Go and tell this experience to everyone, write it in internet, spread baba's miracles to
    everybody like Taskanu. Baba gives order to you through me.  I was very happy and  said 'yes I will do it' and started from there.
    I came back to kolkata around 3am.

( My brother is a good writer. He has already published many books in tamil. I asked him to write the miracles of Baba. He said "Yes".
    Sowmya sairam you have listed many miracles in this forum. Can i translate it in tamil and use it in the book. Ravi sairam any objections?
    Pl. if u want to convey anything to me my email id is avm171@yahoo.com)

What i want to say finally is "This is the high time we have to visit Shibpur Sai Mandir. Once growd started coming, then we will not
    get the chance to sit with Baba alone and get the vibration and feel the baba's presence. Who are all coming to this Mandir are all definitely
    very fortunate people. So If you pray sincerely with your whole heart Baba will definitely make arrangements for your visit. Let Shibpur
    sai Bless us All.

Jai sai ram

« Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 10:23:36 AM by subhasrini »
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #428 on: March 25, 2011, 08:51:26 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam subhasriniji,
    Well said. I would say to all the devotees doubting about the existence of Baba at Shibpur... Please plan your visit there and experience yourself the divine vibrations over there.Experience the love and devotion of the poor people over there... and you will be surprised to see the love that they have towards baba. For example,m the ladies over there get up daily at 4.00am in that cold weather and clean all the temple campus and rub the wet mud mixed in weater over there so that the flooring remains intact even if it rains.  NO DOUBT in the fact that Baba resides in every atom of the Universe.. then why go to any temple for that fact. Just sit at one place and then ... can you still feel the vibrations! i would say NO! and so its purely Baba;s choice that he himself has declared that he will reside in Shibpur. No matter whenever a devotee calls anywhere in the world he will be there to answer his call. But i request the people not to confuse themselves in this. For that matter Baba infact resides in our hearts but for that our hearts indeed but, as our mind and heart is always unsteady.. we need a divine place filled with vibrations to go in and have peace of mind and that is why we go to any temple.

Baba himself has said that have no doubts in me and then you shalll realise me anywhere you go!

This is what we feel and have written this straight from my heart. Please listen to your heart where Baba resides. That is what i wanted to say. People going there will surely experience the vibrations in Shibpur. I was told that if you have any doubts and go to shibpur.. you never experience any vibrations there.. this was told to me by Amitji himself. I am sorry if i was sounding offensive but, this is what the fact is ... so i request all the devotees to have no doubts for this place and the activities going on there. I would again ask for apologies if i sound offensive, accepting the fact that everyone has their right to have his own opinions based on his experiences and attachments.

May baba bless you all.

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #429 on: March 25, 2011, 09:00:54 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam Sai ki ladki,
    I agree with what you say. But have you not ready in the Sai Satcharitra that why is a Murti needed for us to pray. Because we need a Sagun roop of our bhagwaan to praise him adn then the next level will be nirgun roop. You can find this in the Sai Satcharitra. Please read that.

HI........
    Waise to mera koi haq nai bnta k mai apke or sai g k bich me interfare kru bt mai apko bs ye khna chahti hu k baba ki murthy nai hti pratima hti hai... murti use khte hai jisme jaan nai hti.. or hmare baba me jaan hai blki hm sb ki jaan unme hai..

History of this temple

Way back in 1850, Ramdas Biswas a wealthy villager of Shibpur village of Nadia�s Nakashipara established a temple in the compound of his house to offer daily puja in it. He never took any help from anybody but set up the temple on his own cost. Past facts did not establish whether Ramdas set up any idol of Shirdi Sai Baba as he was alive then. But so far the information are available, the daily prayer was stopped in the temple of  1920. The reason behind it is hitherto unknown. The prayer stopped and the temple slowly became birth place of venomous snake with dense bush and cobwebs surrounding it. Forget offering prayer, local residents dared not to go anywhere near to the temple site fearing snakes would take their lives. However, as lights follow the darkness, rainbow follows rain; villagers of Shibpur in 1992 saw a neem tree sprouting out of the dense bush adjoining the crumbling structure of the temple.

What made them more surprised that deadly snakes also stated fleeing after the neem tree was born there. With snakes making exit, villagers started cleaning up a part of bush and a green field was born there with children began playing near to it. A way to enter the temple was also found thereafter. The villagers took all these things lightly till 1999 when during Guru Purnima, Sai Baba, who died in the year 1918, appeared in the night dream of Amit Biswas, the great grandson of Ramdas.In the dream Baba told Amit that long before Ramdas used to offer prayer to him in the temple where the neem tree has suddenly sprouted up. �Your great grandfather used to offer daily puja to me 100 years ago. He was my devotee and used to pray for me sitting in the temple for hours. But all have gone after that. So I have planted the neem tree there to eradicate all evils. I now want the prayer should be restarted in the temple. Make that temple a heaven for the people. Whoever would visit the temple would get all he/she wants,� Baba told Amit. Amit woke up with the divine instruction next morning and rushed to the temple area. He cleaned up the area and got rid of all bushes and cobwebs used to remain there. Amit established a clay idol of Sai Baba and began offering puja. After he spread the message, he got from baba in sleep, to local villagers, the villagers got inspired. Leaving fear and evil spirit behind them, the villagers started pouring in the temple and began offering pujas.

Believe it or not, within days Sai Baba�s promise started becoming true. After offering puja in the temple, though dilapidated, a woman gave birth to her first baby after 12 years of her marriage. The doctor had predicted that she could not give birth medically. She is not alone, some villagers, who were suffering from chronic and incurable diseases, got cured after offering prayer to Saibaba in the temple. Stunned villagers stood up and took a resolution that they would protect the temple at any cost.

In 2003, advised by the local villagers, Amit formed a trustee committee to rebuild the temple. Nadia-Shibpur-Sai-Sadguru Samity was formed thereafter. The resolution the committee took was that a new structure of the temple would be made and the trustee board would work for the amelioration of the poor people in the area. They also took oath that organization would work for all social causes like campaigning against dowry, drug addiction of students. The committee then began working according to their resolution and campaigned extensively against dowry, child marriage, drug addiction etc etc. Worthy to mention, the villagers also started getting success. Their achievements began spreading like wild fire in the villages of Nakashipara and out of it. A national award winner and a famous sculptor Subir Paul could not sit idle after hearing the activities of the Sai Sadguru Samity. Inspired, the sculptor constructed a human seize fiber-glass idol of the Baba. Paul himself admitted that while making the idol for six months some miraculous spirit grappled him.  �I never made such perfect structure like Sai Baba before,� he said. Getting the idol quite unexpectedly, the committee thus could not sit idle too. Although not financially equipped, but the villagers began constructing the temple. They put together bamboos and erected a structure in the temple areas keeping the old structure intact. The idol seated on a golden chariot has been kept under the thatched temple now in place.

Currently, the devotees offer their daily pujas, arti and bhajan, two times daily. Trustee committee has recently begun collecting subscription from the people of all walks of lives to build up the permanent concrete structure. The committee has also begun celebrating Sai festival for five days in the third week of April every year. Once the permanent structure will be in place, corers of people would visit the temple and their woes would get healed. The hands thus are stretched for help from anybody who wants to cure the woes of the people

Offline bhakta9

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #430 on: March 25, 2011, 09:08:31 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam subhasriniji,
    Well said. I would say to all the devotees doubting about the existence of Baba at Shibpur... Please plan your visit there and experience yourself the divine vibrations over there.Experience the love and devotion of the poor people over there... and you will be surprised to see the love that they have towards baba. For example,m the ladies over there get up daily at 4.00am in that cold weather and clean all the temple campus and rub the wet mud mixed in weater over there so that the flooring remains intact even if it rains.  NO DOUBT in the fact that Baba resides in every atom of the Universe.. then why go to any temple for that fact. Just sit at one place and then ... can you still feel the vibrations! i would say NO! and so its purely Baba;s choice that he himself has declared that he will reside in Shibpur. No matter whenever a devotee calls anywhere in the world he will be there to answer his call. But i request the people not to confuse themselves in this. For that matter Baba infact resides in our hearts but for that our hearts indeed but, as our mind and heart is always unsteady.. we need a divine place filled with vibrations to go in and have peace of mind and that is why we go to any temple.

Baba himself has said that have no doubts in me and then you shalll realise me anywhere you go!

This is what we feel and have written this straight from my heart. Please listen to your heart where Baba resides. That is what i wanted to say. People going there will surely experience the vibrations in Shibpur. I was told that if you have any doubts and go to shibpur.. you never experience any vibrations there.. this was told to me by Amitji himself. I am sorry if i was sounding offensive but, this is what the fact is ... so i request all the devotees to have no doubts for this place and the activities going on there. I would again ask for apologies if i sound offensive, accepting the fact that everyone has their right to have his own opinions based on his experiences and attachments.

May baba bless you all.
    Very well said Aditya and every point you have raised makes sense. Having gone to Shibpur myself I understand what you are saying. So, I would like to remind everyone about the story of Balram and the rags from the Saticharita where Baba says..." We must see with our eyes" So I urge all devotees to try their best to go to Shibpur and then come back with your doubts cleared.

Baba is everywhere but as you said.. we do not feel his vibrations everywhere since we ourselves are so diluted. I must just say one thing... Not all can donate and not all can visit... it is Baba who takes what he wills and calls those whom he wishes to see... 

I urge all to give up doubt... why should you doubt when you have not seen for yourself. You can doubt when you go there and do not see any of what is written here...

Faith is not for the faint hearted. Faith is for those who can get up when fallen with the belief that Sai is holding on to them and they can walk through a pit of fire without being slightly burnt. It is easy to say Sai is great when all is well... faith is that where you say Sai is great when you are fallen for he is holding me and lifting me...

Offline bhakta9

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #431 on: March 25, 2011, 12:16:50 PM »
  • Publish
  • HI........

My dearest Sai ki ladli,

I put your question before Amitji and here was his response" A murthy is lifeless and man is filled with life. It is not a miracle when man moves and appears as a man... but it is a miracel to see life in a life less murthy. It is a miracle when a stone has come to life....It is an example of the power of our dear Baba Sai that is visible in this case..."

Offline bhakta9

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #432 on: March 25, 2011, 12:22:18 PM »
  • Publish
  • I wanted to share with all of you the significance of Sai Festival...

It was during these four days that Baba had appeared to Ramdas Biswas and given him the boon of children and made a pledge to reside with him in Shibpur. This festival is closely tied to a certain period in the Bengali calendar.

It has been observed that one week before the festival, the neem tree planted by baba begins to blossom with flowers and these flowers can be found in great numbers on the temple premises. During these four days, it is believed that baba is in a very pensive mood as he spends these four days with his beloved Ramdas in Shibpur. It is further said that it is a very good omen to see Baba during these four days and offering of any pooja is accepted by Baba whole heartedly. That is why numerous devotees world over send their offering during this time.

On the first day of the festival, when Baba is moved to Ramda's temple, there are certain symbols that mark his arrival such as thundering, monsoon like weather etc...

Food is distributed to one and all...

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #433 on: March 25, 2011, 12:42:00 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam ... there is a slight difference between loving Baba and being devoted to Baba. Love can be of any kind, but once you are fully devoted to Baba, you give him your thoughts, senses and then you tend to look up on every one in Sai's light and even a statue takes the form of Sai and you see him in form. Ony devotion will give you the light to see Baba everywhere. So make your love to Baba into devotion and then you will see him everywhere.
    As discussed today with Amitji himself.

Offline saisai83

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #434 on: March 25, 2011, 07:35:49 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sri Sai Nathaaya Namaha

Beautifully said Aditya Ji, so apt :)
    Can I email Amit ji on shibpurtemple@gmail.com and ask him if Baba had any message for me when he prayed for my husband? Please let me know.

Jai Sai Ram

Sairam ... there is a slight difference between loving Baba and being devoted to Baba. Love can be of any kind, but once you are fully devoted to Baba, you give him your thoughts, senses and then you tend to look up on every one in Sai's light and even a statue takes the form of Sai and you see him in form. Ony devotion will give you the light to see Baba everywhere. So make your love to Baba into devotion and then you will see him everywhere.
    As discussed today with Amitji himself.
    'I will be with you, whenever and wherever you think of Me.'

Our Shirdi Sai Baba

Facebook Comments