Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Shibpur sai baba temple  (Read 247545 times)

Offline Sai ki Laadli

• Blessings 0
  • I LOVE MY SAI ALOT...
Re: Shibpur sai baba temple
« Reply #435 on: March 26, 2011, 12:07:41 AM »
  • Publish
  • Chahe jo b hai dear.. but jo mjhe kisi ne smjhaya jo mjhe samajh me aya wo maine bol diya...
    u tell me kya maine kuch galat kha apse???
    ek br jb mai with my family shirdi gye the to hmne sai baba ki dwarkamai ki pratima li to hm unki puja krwane dwarkamai hi leke gye to u cant imagine k wha kya hua???/
    m just share the thing y i told all of u to dnt say murthy...
    to mujhe wha ek lady ne roka she said k beta jo apke hath me unka muh apni taraf na rkh k sbki taraf rkho taki sab inke darshan kr ske then she said come n sit with me dere in dwarkamai..
    i sit..
    then we were talking abt sai mirale or etc...
    then literally i said murthy to sai pratima..
    then she angry on me and us waqt jo unke chehre pe noor tha ap soch b nai skte.. then i said sorry to her then i ask to her y u r angry on me can u please tell me..
    then she told me k beta murthy usey khte hai jiske andr jaan nai hti bt sai me jaan hai so dnt say murthy say only pratima...

HI........
    Waise to mera koi haq nai bnta k mai apke or sai g k bich me interfare kru bt mai apko bs ye khna chahti hu k baba ki murthy nai hti pratima hti hai... murti use khte hai jisme jaan nai hti.. or hmare baba me jaan hai blki hm sb ki jaan unme hai..
    so plssss ab kbi aisa mt khna...

My dearest Sai ki ladli,

I put your question before Amitji and here was his response" A murthy is lifeless and man is filled with life. It is not a miracle when man moves and appears as a man... but it is a miracel to see life in a life less murthy. It is a miracle when a stone has come to life....It is an example of the power of our dear Baba Sai that is visible in this case..."
    JAI SAI RAM...
    SAI PAR YKIN HAI TO SAB THK HAI..
    SAI SABKA HAI SAB SAI K HAI....

Offline CHETNADRD

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #436 on: March 26, 2011, 02:48:24 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAINATH ADITYAJI,
    VERY WELL SAID.
    IT IS DEVOTION WITH LOTS OF LOVE TOWARDS BABA WILL WORK.
    MAY BABA HELP US TO GET THAT.
    OM SAI RAM.
    CDD

Offline tanu_12

• Blessings 19
    • "I AM HERE IN YOUR HEART"
    « Reply #437 on: March 27, 2011, 04:26:07 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM

BABA MADE ME TO READ THIS TOPIC YESTERDAY AS I WAS IGNORING IT FROM MANY DAYS.... IT HARD TO ACCEPT THAT BABA CAN DO MIRACLES OTHER THAN SHIRDI... SO BABA M SORRY I WAS WRONG, AFTER READING WITH PROOF LIKE PHOTOGRAPH I HAVE NO WORDS TO SAY...

BABA AS I OPENED AND SAW UR PICTURE OMG WAT AN ATTARCTION IT HAS.. PEOPLE U SAID U FELT THE VIBRATION WEN U WENT THERE BUT I FELT IT IN HIS PIC'S TOO.. OH GOD WAT AN ATTARCTION CAN'T EXPLAIN IT... A STORNG DESIRE ARISES TO GO THERE IN SHIBPUR ANYHOW TO SEE OUR LORD.... AND U KNW I FELT THIS VIBRATION ONCE WEN I WAS IN MY POOJA ROOM SAT TO READ THE SATCHARITRA AND AFTER COMPLITION OF THAT CHAPTER I LOOKED UPON THE PICTURE WHICH MY FATHER PASTED ON THE WALL IN FRONT OF ME WAT A ATTRACTION IT WAS AND I WAS NOT ABLE TO MOVE MY EYES I WAS STARRING N TEARS WERE COMING OUT... DONT KNW I WAS FEELING LYK BABA IS SAYING SUMTHING AND A REALLY DIFFERENT KIND OF FEELING WAS THERE.. I WAS CONTINUOUSLY LOOKING AT THE FACE OF BABA N I M FEELING LYK BABA IS SHOWING SUMTHING IN HIS FACE LYK IT IS CHANGING N I M ABLE TO SEE THE REAL FACE OF BABA.... MY BODY WAS SLIGHTY WARM MY HEAD WAS ACHING AS I THOUGH THAT I WAS IN DIFFERENT WORLD THE WORLD OF SAINATH... AFTER I CAME BACK TO MY NORMAL STATE THEN I THOUGH IT WAS MIGHT MY ILLUSION OR MAY BE I WANTED IT MAY HAPPENED TO ME THATS WHY IT HAPPENED BUT AFTER READING U PEOPLES POST FROM START TO END I CAN BELIEVE U ALL AND MYSELF WAT HAPPENED TOO...
    IT WAS SO STICKY TOPIC N I GOT SUM OF MY ANSWER WHICH I WAS ASKING TO BABA... THAT SHESHNAG JI, HANUMAN JI EVERYHTING IS REAL TO KWNN TO ME AND MY EXPERIENCES TOO MATCH...

THANK U SWOUMYAJI FOR LOVELY WORK U WILL SOON GET A CHANCE TO VISIT SHIBPUR, SUCHI JI THANK U FOR UR PICTURE CONTRIBUTION N EVERYTHING THEN SHREENEEDHIJI UR COURAGE TO VISIT ALONE TO SHIBPUR IS GREAT IT MADE SO MANY DEVOTEES LET GO N VIST BABA THERE AND THANK U FOR SHARING UR EXPERIENCE WATEVER HAPPENED IN THE MANDIR INSIDE THAT U FELT WAS THE TRUE FEELING NOW I CAN SAY THAT... BHAKT9JI ADITYAJI AMITJI PIYAJI AVMJI U ALL R BLESSED SOULS OF BABA..... THANKU THANK U FOR THIS  :'(  :'(

I WANT TO ASK ONE QUESTION THAT U HAVE UPLOADED TWO KIND OF PICS IN ONE BABA IS LOOKING UPWARD N IN OTHER HE LOOKING DOWNWARD HOW IT CAN BE POSSIBLE? IS IT ALSO BABA'S MIRACLE?  ???

SOUMAYA JI I HAVE SUMTHING FOR U FIND THE ATTACHMENT HERE ;-)  :-* JAI SAI RAM

OM SAI RAM
    LOVE U BABA
    « Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 04:34:12 AM by tanu_12 »
    Man Ke Gehre Andhiyare Me "Sai" Naam Diye Jaisa

Give Light, and the darkness will disappear of itself...

Offline amitas

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #438 on: March 27, 2011, 04:39:53 AM »
  • Publish
  • I had asked Amit Biswasji the same question. He too did'nt have an explanation. I am not sure if the camera angle has anything to do with this.
    OM NAMO SAINATHAYA NAMAHA

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #439 on: March 27, 2011, 10:03:59 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam amitas,
    you are correct. It is only based on the different angles o f the camera that the picture looks down or up in some way. I have seen that happening with my own camera.

By the way please see the below pictures of the neem tree that blossoms itself at the time of the Sai festival every year.
    Sairam. Please Visit shibpursaibaba.org

Offline tanu_12

• Blessings 19
    « Reply #440 on: March 27, 2011, 11:46:52 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM

AMITJI AND ADITAYJI THANK U FOR UR REPLY.........

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #441 on: March 27, 2011, 11:50:24 AM »
  • Publish
  • SaiRam ji,

Baba blessings. Thanks for your wonderful reply. It is my wish all the time to visit Shibpur SaiBaba temple in my next visit to India. My Baba will bless me sometime soon. Thanks again for your nice message. Baba guide us all.

JaiSaiRam

Sairam subhasriniji,
    Well said. I would say to all the devotees doubting about the existence of Baba at Shibpur... Please plan your visit there and experience yourself the divine vibrations over there.Experience the love and devotion of the poor people over there... and you will be surprised to see the love that they have towards baba. For example,m the ladies over there get up daily at 4.00am in that cold weather and clean all the temple campus and rub the wet mud mixed in weater over there so that the flooring remains intact even if it rains.  NO DOUBT in the fact that Baba resides in every atom of the Universe.. then why go to any temple for that fact. Just sit at one place and then ... can you still feel the vibrations! i would say NO! and so its purely Baba;s choice that he himself has declared that he will reside in Shibpur. No matter whenever a devotee calls anywhere in the world he will be there to answer his call. But i request the people not to confuse themselves in this. For that matter Baba infact resides in our hearts but for that our hearts indeed but, as our mind and heart is always unsteady.. we need a divine place filled with vibrations to go in and have peace of mind and that is why we go to any temple.

Baba himself has said that have no doubts in me and then you shalll realise me anywhere you go!

This is what we feel and have written this straight from my heart. Please listen to your heart where Baba resides. That is what i wanted to say. People going there will surely experience the vibrations in Shibpur. I was told that if you have any doubts and go to shibpur.. you never experience any vibrations there.. this was told to me by Amitji himself. I am sorry if i was sounding offensive but, this is what the fact is ... so i request all the devotees to have no doubts for this place and the activities going on there. I would again ask for apologies if i sound offensive, accepting the fact that everyone has their right to have his own opinions based on his experiences and attachments.

May baba bless you all.
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #442 on: March 27, 2011, 12:24:28 PM »
  • Publish
  • A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?

Offline bhakta9

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #444 on: March 27, 2011, 03:22:39 PM »
  • Publish
  • Subhasriniji,

Very beautiful pictures... brings back memories of my visit... You are praying to baba to visit there and I am praying for baba to enable a revisit...

May Baba bless you all.

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #445 on: March 27, 2011, 05:33:26 PM »
  • Publish
  • SaiRam ji,

Baba blessings. With Baba's grace we will get a chance to visit Shibpur baba temple soon. His leelas are always amazing. Lets have immense faith and devotion towards Him, the rest He would take care.

JaiSaiRam

JAI SAI RAM JAI SAI RAM JAISAIRAM JAISAIRAM

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #446 on: March 27, 2011, 05:36:30 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba, I am so blessed to see your aarthi at SHIBPUR. Thank you so much Baba.

SaiRam,

Baba blessings.

http://www.shibpursai.org/aarativideo.html

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #447 on: March 27, 2011, 06:17:54 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam Subhasriniji,
    This is very nice to hear that soon you wil be visiting Shibpur. Amazing... happy to hear that :) Please share your experience and photos when you go there.
    Uff.... i feel its so long that i have been there and would like to visit again :)
    Sairam. Please Visit shibpursaibaba.org

Offline vidyasudarsan

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #448 on: March 27, 2011, 09:47:44 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear all, I wanted to give you an update on my daughter Amita - she is finally talking full sentences and not so aggressive anymore!  I believe in Shibpur Sai Baba and  Udhi from this temple. I am giving Udhi with water to my daughter and seeing miracles happen in front of my eyes here! Baba, you are great! Please teach her the good/bad Baba, please help her learn at school Baba. I have faith in you and will be patient. Your devotee, Vidya Sudarsan

Offline tanu_12

• Blessings 19
    « Reply #449 on: March 28, 2011, 03:38:57 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM

TODAY I HAD TALKED WITH AMIT BISWAS BHAIYA. HE IS VERY NICE PERSON. I TOLD HIM MY PROBLEMS AND HE SAID HE WILL CONVEY IT TO BABA......... AM SO HAPPY............. :-)

Facebook Comments