Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Shibpur sai baba temple  (Read 244908 times)

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
  • ***Om Sai Ram***
Re: Shibpur sai baba temple
« Reply #510 on: April 27, 2011, 08:41:35 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam kannapurniji,
    I will surely find out about the check and the prasad, please give me few days as Amitji will be quite busy for next few days as there is sai festival going on at Shibpur.
    Sairam. Please Visit shibpursaibaba.org

Offline jaya.visu

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #511 on: April 27, 2011, 11:40:43 PM »
  • Publish
  • Hi..

Please translate our shibpur greatness in hindi language..My sister staying @ Satara Dist.But she don't know Hindi.she want's to tell in all her circle about this temple..she she is palnning to ditribut shibpur baba murthys and along with that shibpur temple greanteness papaer..

Please any one one have time and know Hindi..Please write it in Hindi and attach here..So I will take the printout of the attachement..

I have distributed in bangalore babamurthy and english paper..Dady distributed at Aantapur there telugu paper and baba murthy photo..but I don't know Hindi..so I am requesting you any of you knows hindi please tranlate and attach here..

I am attaching baba murthy also here..He looks very nice..Devotees r who taking baba phtos they feeling very happy..and emotioanally evnthough they have paper but they r asking my dady about temple greatness where it is...

Please ...

Thank You,
    Jayasree.

Offline kannapurni

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #512 on: April 28, 2011, 12:28:22 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam Adiya18aug ji
    Thank you soo much for the prompt response.
    Yesterday as per your guidance i have sent a mail to shibpurtemple@gmail.com andshibpursaibaba@gmail.com also giving details of my address
    Thankyou once again
    Baba pl bless us all and free us from all worries and troubles

Offline tanu_12

• Blessings 19
    • "I AM HERE IN YOUR HEART"
    « Reply #513 on: April 28, 2011, 07:29:07 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM

Godz kid AND kannapurni HAVE SUM PATIENCE AMITJI WILL SURLY SEND U THE PRASAD AND UDHI FROM SHIBPUR AS M ALSO WAITING FOR THE SAME... AS ADITAYAJI TOLD US HE IS QUITE BUSY IN SOME FESTIVAL SO PLS WAIT AFTER THAT FESTIVAL HE WOULD BE ABLE TO SEND PRASAD AND UDHI TO ALL OF US...
    AMITJI REPLYED MY EMAIL AS I SENT IT IN THE MONTH OF MARCH N HE HIMSELF ASKED ME TO SEND MY ADDRESS  SO DAT HE CAN SEND SUM THINGS FROM SHIPBUR SAIBABA  .....
    DO NOT HESITATE TO CALL AMITJI.. HE HIMSELF TELL U Y NOT HE IS SENDING...

JAI SAI RAM
    Man Ke Gehre Andhiyare Me "Sai" Naam Diye Jaisa

Give Light, and the darkness will disappear of itself...

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #514 on: April 28, 2011, 08:19:15 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam jayaji,
    well i saw your document and this looks good. Actually i had created a 1 page flyer for distributing it here at my temple. I am attaching my flyer here.. this has the photo of Shibpur sai as well.

So i suggest you take a look my the flyer as well and decide which document you want to get translated and let me know. The fortunate thing is... I am a Maharashtrian and can translate any of the flyer/document in Hindi or in marathi as you said that your sister stays in Satara district which is very nice... this is the place near to Sajjangadh as well where Sri Sadguru Samarth Ramdas Swami took his Samadhi. very few people know about him... so anyways.... please let me know which of the documents do you want me to translate and i will definately do that ASAP.

Sairam and thanks for sharing your thoughts. By the way how is your mother doing????

Please check the flyer attached here-

Offline amitas

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #515 on: April 29, 2011, 05:21:26 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam Adityaji

Very nice flyer. Eventually there should be flyers in all languages to create awareness all over India and also abroad.
    I have started translating Jayaji's document into Hindi. Should hopefully revert in a couple of days.
    OM NAMO SAINATHAYA NAMAHA

Offline tanu_12

• Blessings 19
    « Reply #516 on: April 29, 2011, 06:13:42 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM

THANK U BABA FOR THE INVITATION, M VRY GLAD TO RECEIVE THIS ....

ACTUALLY TODAY I RECEIVED AN INVITATION LETTER FROM AMIT BISWAS BHAIYA, SHIBPUR... THE RELIGIOUS FUNCTION ALREADY STARTED FROM 26TH APRIL TO 30 APRIL 2011 AS TOLD BY ADITAYA JI...

JAI SAI RAM

Offline bhakta9

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #517 on: April 29, 2011, 07:15:55 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dears,

This is great news to see how we are all working together in unison to spread the word about Shibpur and have more people experience Baba in his finest... This shows me Baba has a way of getting his work done...

Offline avm171

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #518 on: April 29, 2011, 07:55:20 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam jayaji,
    well i saw your document and this looks good. Actually i had created a 1 page flyer for distributing it here at my temple. I am attaching my flyer here.. this has the photo of Shibpur sai as well.

So i suggest you take a look my the flyer as well and decide which document you want to get translated and let me know. The fortunate thing is... I am a Maharashtrian and can translate any of the flyer/document in Hindi or in marathi as you said that your sister stays in Satara district which is very nice... this is the place near to Sajjangadh as well where Sri Sadguru Samarth Ramdas Swami took his Samadhi. very few people know about him... so anyways.... please let me know which of the documents do you want me to translate and i will definately do that ASAP.

Sairam and thanks for sharing your thoughts. By the way how is your mother doing????

Dear Aditya sairam

Very nice flyer. Thank u.

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #519 on: April 29, 2011, 08:24:51 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam all,
    now that we all see the flyer, it would be really helpful if everyone can atleast distribute few copies of this so that people can know about the temple. lets work together and make it happen. Please let me know if you guyz want me to translate it in Hindi and Marathi.

sairam

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #520 on: April 29, 2011, 09:34:17 AM »
  • Publish

• SaiRam Vaira Moorthi ji,

Baba's blessings. I think you forgot to attach the flyer. Thanks, JaiSaiRam

Sairam jayaji,

Dear Aditya sairam

Very nice flyer. Thank u.
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #521 on: April 29, 2011, 03:56:52 PM »
  • Publish
  • sairam subhasriniji,
    Please see my previous post on page 35 to check the flyer.

Sairam

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #522 on: April 30, 2011, 04:02:59 PM »
  • Publish
  • SaiRam aditya Ji,

Baba's blessings. Thanks for letting me know. I will be visting India very soon. Only hope Shibpur SaiBaba should give me an opportunity to visit Shipbur to have His darshan.

Thanks again!

JaiSaiRam
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline amitas

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #523 on: May 01, 2011, 12:52:14 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam all

I am attaching Jayaji's Shibpur document translated into Hindi. This is a humble labour of love, done with enormous contribution from my neighbour, Mr.Kanhaiyyalal Dubey.
    Please do improve upon it as you deem fit.

Jayaji, how is your mother doing?
    OM NAMO SAINATHAYA NAMAHA

Offline tanu_12

• Blessings 19
    « Reply #524 on: May 01, 2011, 03:15:07 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM

subhasrini ji

BABA WILL SURELY CAL U DER... 

SaiRam aditya Ji,

Baba's blessings. Thanks for letting me know. I will be visting India very soon. Only hope Shibpur SaiBaba should give me an opportunity to visit Shipbur to have His darshan.

Thanks again!

JaiSaiRam

Facebook Comments