Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Shibpur sai baba temple  (Read 244885 times)

Offline SS91

• Members
  • Blessings 37
  • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
    • Sai Baba
Re: Shibpur sai baba temple
« Reply #525 on: May 01, 2011, 08:27:38 AM »
  • Publish
  • SaiRam Tanu ji,

Baba's blessings. Thanks for your sincere wishes. I wish Baba makes it happen.

JaiSaiRam

OM SAI RAM

subhasrini ji

BABA WILL SURELY CAL U DER... 

SaiRam aditya Ji,

Baba's blessings. Thanks for letting me know. I will be visting India very soon. Only hope Shibpur SaiBaba should give me an opportunity to visit Shipbur to have His darshan.

Thanks again!

JaiSaiRam

A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline avm171

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #526 on: May 02, 2011, 07:36:12 AM »
  • Publish
  • SaiRam aditya Ji,

Baba's blessings. Thanks for letting me know. I will be visting India very soon. Only hope Shibpur SaiBaba should give me an opportunity to visit Shipbur to have His darshan.

Thanks again!

JaiSaiRam

Dear Subhasrini sairam
         I sincerely wish for your wish to visit shibpur  be  fulfilled.
         May i suggest one method which i believe that gave me the chance to visit shibpur mandir.
    Some 3 to 4 months back when i was speaking with a friend he told that his sister was very fat. One person suggested  her to take only liquid food for a day in a  week. She did like that now her weight reduced a lot. Why don't u give a try".  So i decided to give a try.
    Usually I avoid  going out stations on thursdays,  so i decided to observe this on thursday. I thought instead of taking liquid food why don't i observe complete fasting in the name of sai. Sai is not in favour of fasting. But I am observing this for my health. so there  will not be any thing against sai.
         As usual i got his permission for the fasting. After starting this fasting so many good things are happening.   First thing i got my weight reduced and i feel very brisk. you know i am a freelance software consultant and my life depends on the projects  which i get.  Every week I observe this fasting on thursdays but before next thursday I get a new project from unknown persons.  Even today i donot have my visiting card. I think i am the only person here doing IT business without visiting card.
    I don't even canvass.  But even then i am getting new projects from new persons.  I got a project from a big company  which i have not dreamt of it. The Company  arranged flight for my visit to their branch in calcutta. I have already explained about my shibpur experience in Page#29.   This is the first time in my life i travelled by flight.  
    I strongly believe that for all these things are happening to me beacuse of the fasting I am observing. I even suggested some of my friends  to observe the fasting to get their wishes fullfilled. All got positive results. So I suggest Why dont you give a TRY?

Jai sai ram

« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 08:15:40 AM by avm171 »

Offline bhakta9

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #527 on: May 02, 2011, 10:45:40 AM »
  • Publish
  • I wanted to share another miracle that happened with Shibpur Sai...

We had applied for a loan in India at the biggest Nationalized bank. After three months of running back and forth we finally completed the file. The bank man actually told us wrongly that he will take care of the rest of the application and we believed him. For more than two months after we gave him papers he did not submit. Finally without any reason he returned it back to us and did not even put the bank stamp on document saying he returned the papers.... We were shocked and since that loan had to be given to some one else we were stuck... Where are we to pay out of our small pockets for an investment?

Then, since last Thursday every day me and my husband ( who is not a devotee) were applying Shibpur Sai Baba's UDI and praying. Within four days( that is today Monday)... we got news that another Bank we applied to had finally sanctioned the loan...

Just in time we got the money and Baba saved us. Otherwise it would be a huge loss for my family since we had invested our time and effort into this...

Baba you take care of us each minute.. despite our fears and feelings your always there...

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #528 on: May 02, 2011, 10:52:51 AM »
  • Publish

We had applied for a loan in India at the biggest Nationalized bank. After three months of running back and forth we finally completed the file. The bank man actually told us wrongly that he will take care of the rest of the application and we believed him. For more than two months after we gave him papers he did not submit. Finally without any reason he returned it back to us and did not even put the bank stamp on document saying he returned the papers.... We were shocked and since that loan had to be given to some one else we were stuck... Where are we to pay out of our small pockets for an investment?

Then, since last Thursday every day me and my husband ( who is not a devotee) were applying Shibpur Sai Baba's UDI and praying. Within four days( that is today Monday)... we got news that another Bank we applied to had finally sanctioned the loan...

Just in time we got the money and Baba saved us. Otherwise it would be a huge loss for my family since we had invested our time and effort into this...

Baba you take care of us each minute.. despite our fears and feelings your always there...

SaiRam,

Baba's blessings. Thanks for sharing your experience. Babas ways are always amazing. Can I request you something? How do we get UDI from Shibpur SaiBaba mandir?

JaiSaiRam
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #529 on: May 02, 2011, 10:56:24 AM »
  • Publish
  • SaiRam aditya Ji,

Thanks again!

JaiSaiRam

Dear Subhasrini sairam
         I sincerely wish for your wish to visit shibpur  be  fulfilled.
         May i suggest one method which i believe that gave me the chance to visit shibpur mandir.
    Some 3 to 4 months back when i was speaking with a friend he told that his sister was very fat. One person suggested  her to take only liquid food for a day in a  week. She did like that now her weight reduced a lot. Why don't u give a try".  So i decided to give a try.
    Usually I avoid  going out stations on thursdays,  so i decided to observe this on thursday. I thought instead of taking liquid food why don't i observe complete fasting in the name of sai. Sai is not in favour of fasting. But I am observing this for my health. so there  will not be any thing against sai.
         As usual i got his permission for the fasting. After starting this fasting so many good things are happening.   First thing i got my weight reduced and i feel very brisk. you know i am a freelance software consultant and my life depends on the projects  which i get.  Every week I observe this fasting on thursdays but before next thursday I get a new project from unknown persons.  Even today i donot have my visiting card. I think i am the only person here doing IT business without visiting card.
    I don't even canvass.  But even then i am getting new projects from new persons.  I got a project from a big company  which i have not dreamt of it. The Company  arranged flight for my visit to their branch in calcutta. I have already explained about my shibpur experience in Page#29.   This is the first time in my life i travelled by flight. 
    I strongly believe that for all these things are happening to me beacuse of the fasting I am observing. I even suggested some of my friends  to observe the fasting to get their wishes fullfilled. All got positive results. So I suggest Why dont you give a TRY?

Jai sai ram

SaiRam vaira moorthi ji,

Baba's blessings. Thanks for your suggestion. I will certainly try and I am sure Baba will make my dreams happen. But still you are Sai's special child. He always takes care of you so well. We are atleast happy and lucky to hear and read your expriences in our forum. Baba guides you always.

JaiSaiRam

Offline sasiravi

• Blessings 3
    « Reply #530 on: May 02, 2011, 10:58:00 AM »
  • Publish

• SaiRam,

Baba's blessings. Thanks for sharing your experience. Babas ways are always amazing. Can I request you something? How do we get UDI from Shibpur SaiBaba mandir?

JaiSaiRam

Sairam akka,
    Please check your mail.

Sairam,
    Mrs.Sasi Ravi

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #531 on: May 02, 2011, 11:07:42 AM »
  • Publish
  • SaiRam Sasi,

Thank you so much for your prompt reply. I thank SaiBaba for sending such good friends who are always willing to help us. .

Baba blessings to both of you.

JaiSaiRam
    « Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 05:08:04 PM by subhasrini »

Offline bhakta9

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #532 on: May 02, 2011, 08:10:28 PM »
  • Publish

SaiRam,

JaiSaiRam

Dear one,

If you would live in India you can call Amitji at 9800500014. If you live in the USA you can write to shibpurtemple@gmail.com with your full name and address details. The UDI iwll be mailed out to you...

Om Sai Ram,

Offline sreenedhi

• Blessings 2
    • Why Fear When Sai Baba Is Here
    « Reply #533 on: May 03, 2011, 12:49:57 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai ram,

Hope with baba's grace all are doing good. Am happy that baba has called me for sai festival in shibpur. It was a great experience and enjoyed a lot over there. Festival went on well and am glad to be part of the festival. Will post the full details later. Please see the festival photos in the below link.

https://picasaweb.google.com/103793713718984850300/ShibpurSaiFestival2011?authkey=Gv1sRgCI_y5dmV1aarfQ#

Thank you so much baba. Thanks a lot. :)

Om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram
    There are innumerable Saints in this world, but 'our father (Guru)' is the father (Real Guru). Others might say many good things, but we should never forget our Guru's words.

Offline tanu_12

• Blessings 19
    • "I AM HERE IN YOUR HEART"
    « Reply #534 on: May 03, 2011, 03:31:29 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM

OH THATS GR8 NEWS SREENEDHI JI ... U R SO MUCH BLESSED BY BABAJI.. M VRY HAPPY FOR U DONT KNW Y? MAY BABA IS THE CONNECTING LINK... SO THANK U SO MUCH FOR SHARING,,, N V R WAITING FOR UR DETAIL   DESCRIPTION OF EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED IN SHIBPUR...  PHOTOGRAPHS ARE WONDERFUL..
    THANK U SO MUCH...

MAY BABA BLESS U

JAI SAI RAM
    Man Ke Gehre Andhiyare Me "Sai" Naam Diye Jaisa

Give Light, and the darkness will disappear of itself...

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #535 on: May 03, 2011, 09:18:07 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai ram,

Hope with baba's grace all are doing good. Am happy that baba has called me for sai festival in shibpur. It was a great experience and enjoyed a lot over there. Festival went on well and am glad to be part of the festival. Will post the full details later. Please see the festival photos in the below link.

https://picasaweb.google.com/103793713718984850300/ShibpurSaiFestival2011?authkey=Gv1sRgCI_y5dmV1aarfQ#

Thank you so much baba. Thanks a lot. :)

Om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram

SAIRAM,

BABA'S BLESSINGS. WONDERFUL TO SEE SHIBPUR SAIBABA. THANK YOU SO MUCH. AS I THINK MORE TO VISIT SHIBPUR,  SOMEHOW I AM SO BLESSED TO HAVE  SHIBPUR BABA'S DARSHAN . HIS WAYS ARE ALWAYS AMAZING. THANKS SREENIDHI AND WAITING TO READ YOUR EXPERIENCE TOO!

JAISAIRAM

Offline SOWMYA_4

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #536 on: May 03, 2011, 10:02:00 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAIRAM..

Wonderful photos.. thank you soooo much for sharing these beautifull photos. Baba bless u always.:)))

JAI SAIRAM
    *Mere Malik sai*

Tu Karta Woh Hai Joh Tu Chahta Hai, Par Hota Woh Hai jo SAI Chahte Hai.
    Tu Woh Kar Joh SAI Chahte Hai, Phir Woh Hoga jo Tu Chahta Hai

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #537 on: May 06, 2011, 03:06:52 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam Everyone,
    Amitji has THANKED EVERYONE for contributing to their BEST for making this temple. I hope many of us have already taken a look at the photos of the festival. I was thrilled to see the pictures of the temple and you will not believe how has it come out... so beautiful.. where there was just a pound of brick walls, there now lies a grand baba temple and our lord sitting inside it :) Please do share about this our temple and let more people know about its glory.

Now the next work is to remove the bamboo structure of the old temple where the Shibpur Sai idol was previously placed and make it into a pakka wall kind of structure so that Baba can sit into that room. Shibpur Sai's Idol will be placed in the currently built new temple only during the Sai festival.

So please spread this message and help the temple grow. Rest we leave it on Sai. :)

Take care all.
    Sairam. Please Visit shibpursaibaba.org

Offline tanu_12

• Blessings 19
    • "I AM HERE IN YOUR HEART"
    « Reply #538 on: May 06, 2011, 03:19:51 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM

Thanks adityaji. V'll do dat..
    Shibpur SaiBaba ki Jai
    Shirdi SaiBaba ki Jai
    Hamare dil me rehne wale SaiBaba ki Jai. .

Shree Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Maharajadhiraj Yogiraj Parabramha Shree Satchitananda Sadguru SaiNath Maharaj Ki Jai.

JAI SAI RAM
    Man Ke Gehre Andhiyare Me "Sai" Naam Diye Jaisa

Give Light, and the darkness will disappear of itself...

Offline debasmita

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #539 on: May 10, 2011, 09:48:25 AM »
  • Publish
  • adityaji

there is a gud news 4 u that yesterday i visited to shivpur sai temple for darshan.and there i found that on the last sunday that bamboo structred room was removed from there.and baba sitted on the new constructed temple still after the sai festival.

Facebook Comments