Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Shibpur sai baba temple  (Read 244799 times)

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
  • ***Om Sai Ram***
Re: Shibpur sai baba temple
« Reply #540 on: May 10, 2011, 09:51:38 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam debasmitaji,
    Thanks so much for the informatoin. I found out that from AMitji. Well so here is a request to all the  devotees.... if anyone wishes he can donate any amount for the construction of the new small temple here where the Shibpur Sai Idol will reside when its completed. Please share and spread this message about the construction of the temple.

Sairam to you all.
    Sairam. Please Visit shibpursaibaba.org

Offline debasmita

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #541 on: May 10, 2011, 11:28:18 AM »
  • Publish

• i would like to share sum experience of shibpur sai mandir that  from this website i come to know about this place shibpur sai mandir.also i realised the meaning of sradha and saburi.its my wish that i will offer some puja on my birthday which is on 4th of june ,but from january i tried myself to visit this temple but could not do so due to various reason once it happened in march that everything was final but it cancelled on the very last moment to visit there.but atlast yesterday baba called me and i went there for baba's darshan with my father and me..but this is the appropriate time to visit there cause if i visited there before then it will too early for my birthday.and also from next week my exams will starts and its not possible for me to go there after this time.there baba fullfilled my each and every very small wishes.this journey was become 1 of my most memorable1 cause,i had visited lots of different mandirs.but didnt get so much attention and caring behaviour what i got from the temple commitee.the people are so good in there behaviour , so caring and loving that i feel realy very fortunate for it.
    and also i wished to visit next time with my family and friends

om sai ram
    debasmita saha :)

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #542 on: May 10, 2011, 12:16:37 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam Debasmita,
    yes youa re true.. the place and the people there are very much loving... :) and i must say that you are so fortunate to see the new built temple there ... Seriously Baba has blessed you by calling there...

Offline tanu_12

• Blessings 19
    • "I AM HERE IN YOUR HEART"
    « Reply #543 on: May 10, 2011, 12:47:30 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM

i would like to share sum experience of shibpur sai mandir that  from this website i come to know about this place shibpur sai mandir.also i realised the meaning of sradha and saburi.its my wish that i will offer some puja on my birthday which is on 4th of june ,but from january i tried myself to visit this temple but could not do so due to various reason once it happened in march that everything was final but it cancelled on the very last moment to visit there.but atlast yesterday baba called me and i went there for baba's darshan with my father and me..but this is the appropriate time to visit there cause if i visited there before then it will too early for my birthday.and also from next week my exams will starts and its not possible for me to go there after this time.there baba fullfilled my each and every very small wishes.this journey was become 1 of my most memorable1 cause,i had visited lots of different mandirs.but didnt get so much attention and caring behaviour what i got from the temple commitee.the people are so good in there behaviour , so caring and loving that i feel realy very fortunate for it.

om sai ram
    Man Ke Gehre Andhiyare Me "Sai" Naam Diye Jaisa

Give Light, and the darkness will disappear of itself...

Offline bhakta9

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #544 on: May 10, 2011, 04:35:08 PM »
  • Publish

• i would like to share sum experience of shibpur sai mandir that  from this website i come to know about this place shibpur sai mandir.also i realised the meaning of sradha and saburi.its my wish that i will offer some puja on my birthday which is on 4th of june ,but from january i tried myself to visit this temple but could not do so due to various reason once it happened in march that everything was final but it cancelled on the very last moment to visit there.but atlast yesterday baba called me and i went there for baba's darshan with my father and me..but this is the appropriate time to visit there cause if i visited there before then it will too early for my birthday.and also from next week my exams will starts and its not possible for me to go there after this time.there baba fullfilled my each and every very small wishes.this journey was become 1 of my most memorable1 cause,i had visited lots of different mandirs.but didnt get so much attention and caring behaviour what i got from the temple commitee.the people are so good in there behaviour , so caring and loving that i feel realy very fortunate for it.

om sai ram

you are so lucky dear. It is truly a wonderful place where simple people actually give sefless love to Sai. SOme thing for all of us city folks to learn.  Please share more of your experience...

Offline debasmita

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #545 on: May 10, 2011, 11:16:57 PM »
  • Publish
  • thanks adityaji, tanu_12ji,and bhakta9ji

sure bhakta9ji i would like to share more of my experience in shibpur sai mandir.here is 1 of them that i stay in kolkata so 3-4 months back it happened that i went 1 of the kali temple and bought 1 beautiful garland for kali maa and my wished is that kali maa will wear it.so i gave my garland to the 1 of the temple priest and request him very politely to put this garland to kali maas neck in front of me,he  asked for dakshina,but i gave him small amount.but the priest told me slowly to increase the amount,i didnt do so because of i didnt carried  my purse that day i just only take some certain amount for that temple,i left my purse in my scooter and that time its not possible for me to go back and bring sum amount.then again i request him to please wear it on kali maa's neck,then the priest became furious and insulted me infront of every1.that he cant do so etc.and telling me lots of stuffs 4 it.and no body was there to protest me.i come home and cried alot that what is my fault??? i just told him to wear it on kali maa's neck but the garland was beatiful.then why did he do so because of dakshinas???from that day i dont like any priests.and also i had seen lots of mandir that priests are very much interested about there dakshina instead of performing puja.here in shivpur sai mandir i had experience and shocked the way priests communicated with us he was so good.he behaved like that we are his relatives or some thing like that.when the time i paid dakshina to him.he took me near to baba and told me that touched that money into baba's feet.i did the same what he told me.and told that put that money to dakshina box.i was totally shocked.that dakshina is his right to take but he didnt take,instead he behaved so unconditional good and caring attitude.which i didnt experienced till yet.

here is 1 more story that actually that day i didnt have anything because to visit baba's place and wished that after darshan i will have my food.but i was extremely hungery when the arti was performing by the priests,and i thought that where should i have sum food?we hadnt seen any single shop for food in the way.the food stalls were there in the station.after puja was finished we sat and talked to temple commite  member suddenly sume people come with lots of fruit and sweets in a plate and told us that this is baba's prasad.after that they gave baba's anao bhog.and there i found sume fried vegetables,along with my favourite vegetable ladies finger fried was there too.i was so happy for it.... ;D

that time i realised that baba knews every thing...

om sai ram
    debasmita saha

Offline bhakta9

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #546 on: May 11, 2011, 09:25:27 AM »
  • Publish
  • Wonderful experience Debasmitaji.... It just goes to show why any saint would pick shibpur as their nivas stan.  I tell you the people and the saint of Shibpur are both unique and loving.... So warm and welcoming that the heart desires to go again and again.

Offline debasmita

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #547 on: May 11, 2011, 11:03:57 AM »
  • Publish
  • yes bhakta9ji ur absolutely right.today i was thinking that i will go there and spend my rest of the life.the place is so peaceful.that i dont like to come back to my house.

Offline tanu_12

• Blessings 19
    • "I AM HERE IN YOUR HEART"
    « Reply #548 on: May 11, 2011, 12:26:37 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM

DEBASMITA JI THANKS FOR THIS I CAN ONLY IMAGINE THE PLACE WHERE ARE BELOVED SAINATH CALL AND TAKE CARE OF EVERY DEVOTEE COMING TO HIS DARSHAN.. AS I SPOKE WITH AMIT BISWAS BHAIYA IS IS VERY DOWN TO EARTH PERSON, SO PLOLITE.. SO I CAN IMAGINE HW HAPPY U WUD HAVE BEEN....   

JAI SAI RAM

thanks adityaji, tanu_12ji,and bhakta9ji

sure bhakta9ji i would like to share more of my experience in shibpur sai mandir.here is 1 of them that i stay in kolkata so 3-4 months back it happened that i went 1 of the kali temple and bought 1 beautiful garland for kali maa and my wished is that kali maa will wear it.so i gave my garland to the 1 of the temple priest and request him very politely to put this garland to kali maas neck in front of me,he  asked for dakshina,but i gave him small amount.but the priest told me slowly to increase the amount,i didnt do so because of i didnt carried  my purse that day i just only take some certain amount for that temple,i left my purse in my scooter and that time its not possible for me to go back and bring sum amount.then again i request him to please wear it on kali maa's neck,then the priest became furious and insulted me infront of every1.that he cant do so etc.and telling me lots of stuffs 4 it.and no body was there to protest me.i come home and cried alot that what is my fault??? i just told him to wear it on kali maa's neck but the garland was beatiful.then why did he do so because of dakshinas???from that day i dont like any priests.and also i had seen lots of mandir that priests are very much interested about there dakshina instead of performing puja.here in shivpur sai mandir i had experience and shocked the way priests communicated with us he was so good.he behaved like that we are his relatives or some thing like that.when the time i paid dakshina to him.he took me near to baba and told me that touched that money into baba's feet.i did the same what he told me.and told that put that money to dakshina box.i was totally shocked.that dakshina is his right to take but he didnt take,instead he behaved so unconditional good and caring attitude.which i didnt experienced till yet.

here is 1 more story that actually that day i didnt have anything because to visit baba's place and wished that after darshan i will have my food.but i was extremely hungery when the arti was performing by the priests,and i thought that where should i have sum food?we hadnt seen any single shop for food in the way.the food stalls were there in the station.after puja was finished we sat and talked to temple commite  member suddenly sume people come with lots of fruit and sweets in a plate and told us that this is baba's prasad.after that they gave baba's anao bhog.and there i found sume fried vegetables,along with my favourite vegetable ladies finger fried was there too.i was so happy for it.... ;D

that time i realised that baba knews every thing...

om sai ram
    debasmita saha
    Man Ke Gehre Andhiyare Me "Sai" Naam Diye Jaisa

Give Light, and the darkness will disappear of itself...

Offline debasmita

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #549 on: May 12, 2011, 09:34:39 AM »
  • Publish
  • tanu_12ji

Its my bad luck  :( ,that day i only didnt met with amit biswasji.cause when we reached there we come to know that he left just 15mins before for krishnanagar.and he will not come for that day.we met his father mr.amiya biswasji even each and every member of the committee except him.actually what happened that i called that no.'s of amit biswas but i found it was switch off.so i reached there.without informed them.then i come to know that he switch on his ph within 8-12pm if we have contact him.later thatday i called him after 8.then i talked to him on phone.

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #550 on: May 12, 2011, 01:53:07 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam all devotees,
    Please see the link for all the photos of the SHibpur Sai temple - SAi Festival 2011. This was a 4-day celebration and included various programs like performing Durga pooja, Homams, Yagna and Sai pooja in a grand scale. Also this time as the number of poeple were almost double, the Annadaan program was held for 3 days.

The new temple was rebuilt on the same structure where it lied the 100year old temple in Shibpur. We can still see some old bricks on the wall. Its a perfect sign of Miracle i would say that has happened and Baba created this temple with the help of all the loving devotees as you all. Where there were dreadful bushes and snakes and trees lying earlier.. there now is built a wonderful temple of our Lord Sai.

I still remember the place where there was this red brick wall structure of the older temple and now i see this a total miracle of how this new temple is formed..Really this is what Baba has done for the welfare of all his devotees.

Amitji personally want to Thank all the Sai devotees whole heartedly for helping us build this temple. He is also praying for the well being of all the family members of the devotees who were a part of this construction..who donated even a paisa for building this temple. There will also be a special pooja at the feet of Shri Sai for all the devotees who were associated with the temple in some way or the other.

It was also mentioed that till today and during the festival time, there were 163 miracles recorded in a way that the people who had financial issues, Work/.Job related issues, health related issues like paralysis etc and also maternal related issues were cured here in Shibpur. There were these 163 pooja's done for warding off the dangers and calamities of the devotees at shibpur. These were the poeple who were in utmost need of Baba's blessings and had their vows taken at Baba's feet.

Adding to this now, the Bamboo structure will now be reconstructed with the pakka brickwall bilding construction, the work will be starting soon and the Shibpur temple team requests all the sai devotees to pour in there donations, be it anything given with love and devotion. Remember only if baba wishes anyone will be able to donate to this temple. So please spread a word about this temple in your friends and family.

Once this temple is constructed, the Shibpur Sai idol will be permanently placed in this small temple. Baba's idol is presently resting in the newly constructed 100year old temple. But as Baba wished to stay in the small temple, this bamboo structured temple is being rebuilt for pakka.

Also there is a plan of building a gopuram on the top of the newly contructed 100 year temple sometime in November.

These were few updates from the Shibpur temple as of now. Will keep posting as we go.
    Again many Many thanks and love from Amitji to all the devotees and he wishes with Baba's grace all the devotees will continue to help in some way.

NOTE: The link for all the Sai Festival photos will be placed in few more hours. Sorry for the delay.

Sairam to all of you.

Offline bhakta9

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #551 on: May 12, 2011, 02:05:59 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dears,

Please check out the face book page for the Shibpur Temple at :

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nadia-Shibpur-Saibaba-Temple/118743048180681

Offline PINKI

• Blessings 1
    • Sabka maalik ek
    « Reply #552 on: May 12, 2011, 03:22:01 PM »
  • Publish
  • Jai sai ram everyone.....all the experiences on this forum are worth reading. Am thankful to baba for helping me through my problems.He gave me enough strength and patience to take care of my kids after delivery singlehandedly and at the same time ignore my husband's odd comments and complains at times.

Baba you knowthat  my husband is going  through lots of tensions and some of them are because of his own decisions.He has also aquired some bad habits which are affecting his physical and mental health.Baba i want you to make him a responsible husband and a loving father.I want him to leave all the bad habits but he doesn't listen to me.pls....sainath help him come out of all these things by making him realise his bad habits and behaviour.

He being an ardent follower of yours in the past have totally stopped praying to you after he was surrounded by problems from all sides and nothing worked out his way.He links some of his problems with me......like the birth of a second daughter and his bad relationship with his parents.........thus always complaining.He was so happy after marriage that he came to shirdi to thank you with me.He always used to say till recently that i was best thing to have happened in his life.I don't know what has happened to him now.pls baba sort out my problems........i want my husband to love me unconditionally like i do.

om sai nathaya namah....!!!
    PINKI

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #553 on: May 12, 2011, 03:33:28 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam PINKIji,

I am very much sure.. Baba is watching over you and your family and only he will give you strength and courage to fight the situation. May be you and your husband can use some Udi from Shibpur. I am sure that will give you some relief when applied with Shraddha and saburi.

Hope your issues resolve soon.

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #554 on: May 13, 2011, 09:16:31 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam All,

Please see the below link for the Shibpur Sai Festival 2011 at Shibpur.

https://picasaweb.google.com/aditya18aug/ShibpurSaiFestival2011?authkey=Gv1sRgCLai5eT-7Ki12AE#

Sairam

Enjoy

!!! JAI JAI SAIRAM SAIRAM SAIRAM !!![/b][/color]

Facebook Comments