Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Shibpur sai baba temple  (Read 245021 times)

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
  • ***Om Sai Ram***
Re: Shibpur sai baba temple
« Reply #570 on: May 19, 2011, 02:35:30 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam,
    By Baba's grace and his wish, the construction for the small Shibpur temple has begun TODAY 5-19-2011 this being a Thursday :) Amitji will send the photos of the construction soon. As there is an internet outage in the city and as he is in Shibpur it is getting delayed. So i please request all the devotees to spread the message about this temple and help this construction.

Sairam. Please Visit shibpursaibaba.org

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #571 on: May 19, 2011, 02:36:21 PM »
  • Publish
  • Another MIRACLE at Shibpur -

Lady's Cancer Cured By Divine Grace Of Sai Baba At Shibpur

Cancer patient gets cured up by the Divine Grace of Shri Sainath at Shibpur

The fact that, "The point, where the Material Science ends turns out to be the starting point of the Spiritual science" has been proved once again by an outstanding Miracle of Lord Shri Sainath at the Shibpur Sai Temple.

Smt Latika Ghosh of Nadia had developed an infection near her breast which was unfortunately not diagnosed properly by the local doctors & was mistreated. Days passed, bringing no improvement to her health, rather her condition became worse. She was then suffering from various other critical complications. Finally when it was detected to be a cancer, she was admitted to Nilratan Sarkar Medical College Hospital. As she had developed severe anaemia by that time, the doctors decided to start Blood Transfusion immediately, as they were suspecting that she was suffering from leukaemia. But with no hope of life, eventually she was released from the hospital, after some days, as they were not financially strong enough to afford the daily hospital charges.

Latika’s sister in law got married at Shibpur village. She came to the temple for Baba’s darshan on the day of Ram Navami (24th March2010), while the ceremony of Baba’s Pransthapana was carried on. Suddenly she got a call in her mobile from the home asking her to reach home as early as possible as Latika was going to breath her last shortly. She was shocked to hear this & cried fervently in front of Baba & requested the members of the temple committee for some Prasad & Udi for Latika, so that she could leave her mortal body peacefully by Baba’s Grace. Taking the Prasad & Udi, she rushed to her house & found Latika fully unconscious, slowly arriving to the final moment of her life. She put some Prasad in her mouth & Udi on her forehead in no time.

The Miracle which happened next, really made all the people present there completely Spellbound!! Latika got up suddenly & sat on the bed regaining her full consciousness & clearly asked in a steady manner, "Why don’t you have brought this Prasad & Udi for me before?" Her relatives could not believe their eyes for what they have seen just now!! Latika’s sister in law rushed to the Temple in no time & wept before Baba. But this time Her tears were scented with Baba’s Bliss & were manifestation of her Love & Devotion for Baba…THE SUPREME DOER…!!!

Now Latika is completely cured up & has joined to her normal life as before….Om Sai Shri Sai Jay Jay Sai….

Offline v2birit

• Blessings 29
    • जय जय रघुवीर समर्थ
      • Sai Baba Site
    « Reply #572 on: May 20, 2011, 06:44:15 AM »
  • Publish
  • Thank you so much tanuji and adityaji for those comforting words.It means a lot to me.I do have faith on baba but sometimes i just break down when things become unbearable.

Yesterday i observed a lump in my left breast and am scarred to death......i have an appointment with my nurse on this 27th.....god knows what will happen.I don\t know why one after the other i am being tested through all these problems.I know you people are very generous souls and always pray for me.Still once again i would want you people to kindly convey this message of mine to Amitji to pray for me....................and if he gets any message for me through our sai then request him to convey it to me through you people.I desperately need all the prayers.While coming from india i forgot to keep udi with me..........right now i am in sweden...just wanted to know if there is a way through which i can order the udi over here.

Baba i need your blessings and your grace.....i know its there, but i need some assurance from you.I want to meet you in my dreams baba............and i am sure you will never let me down.

OM SAI NATHAYA NAMAH.....!!!!!

Om Sai Ram

Nice to read the miracles of Baba at Shibpur.
    Regarding problems in life that almost all people face, this is the effect of our own karma & we do have to suffer from anxiety & sorrow, in our life. There is nobody in this world who can claim that he has remained happy throughout his life.

But one thing is there. If you have been a sincere devotee of the Lord, then you will overcome all problems in life. You may get anxious due to the problems, & even go down the wire & loose all hope completely but if you happen to be a devotee of the Lord, then there will be some invisible force that will lift you up. This is my personal experience.  "A devotee of the lord overcomes all problems in life successfully". This is what the Grandsire Pitamah Bhisma conveys to Yudhisthire in Mahabharata.

Om Sai Ram

Offline mj

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #573 on: May 20, 2011, 08:47:35 AM »
  • Publish

• Offline tanu_12

• Blessings 19
    • "I AM HERE IN YOUR HEART"
    « Reply #574 on: May 20, 2011, 02:35:00 PM »
  • Publish
  • Another MIRACLE at Shibpur -

Lady's Cancer Cured By Divine Grace Of Sai Baba At Shibpur

Cancer patient gets cured up by the Divine Grace of Shri Sainath at Shibpur

The fact that, "The point, where the Material Science ends turns out to be the starting point of the Spiritual science" has been proved once again by an outstanding Miracle of Lord Shri Sainath at the Shibpur Sai Temple.

Smt Latika Ghosh of Nadia had developed an infection near her breast which was unfortunately not diagnosed properly by the local doctors & was mistreated. Days passed, bringing no improvement to her health, rather her condition became worse. She was then suffering from various other critical complications. Finally when it was detected to be a cancer, she was admitted to Nilratan Sarkar Medical College Hospital. As she had developed severe anaemia by that time, the doctors decided to start Blood Transfusion immediately, as they were suspecting that she was suffering from leukaemia. But with no hope of life, eventually she was released from the hospital, after some days, as they were not financially strong enough to afford the daily hospital charges.

Latika’s sister in law got married at Shibpur village. She came to the temple for Baba’s darshan on the day of Ram Navami (24th March2010), while the ceremony of Baba’s Pransthapana was carried on. Suddenly she got a call in her mobile from the home asking her to reach home as early as possible as Latika was going to breath her last shortly. She was shocked to hear this & cried fervently in front of Baba & requested the members of the temple committee for some Prasad & Udi for Latika, so that she could leave her mortal body peacefully by Baba’s Grace. Taking the Prasad & Udi, she rushed to her house & found Latika fully unconscious, slowly arriving to the final moment of her life. She put some Prasad in her mouth & Udi on her forehead in no time.

The Miracle which happened next, really made all the people present there completely Spellbound!! Latika got up suddenly & sat on the bed regaining her full consciousness & clearly asked in a steady manner, "Why don’t you have brought this Prasad & Udi for me before?" Her relatives could not believe their eyes for what they have seen just now!! Latika’s sister in law rushed to the Temple in no time & wept before Baba. But this time Her tears were scented with Baba’s Bliss & were manifestation of her Love & Devotion for Baba…THE SUPREME DOER…!!!

Now Latika is completely cured up & has joined to her normal life as before….Om Sai Shri Sai Jay Jay Sai….

OM SAI RAM

Baba pls also bless jaya ji's mother n pinki ji..

JAI SAI RAM
    Man Ke Gehre Andhiyare Me "Sai" Naam Diye Jaisa

Give Light, and the darkness will disappear of itself...

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #575 on: May 20, 2011, 03:01:26 PM »
  • Publish
  • http://www.shirdisaibabakripa.org/2009/01/free-udi-distribution-seva-across-globe.html

Please contact this link for udi and you will get it.

Sairam,
    Thanks for sharing this link. I believe devotees can get the Udi from Shirdi using this link.

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #576 on: May 21, 2011, 04:51:47 AM »
  • Publish
  • SaiRam,

Baba's  blessings.  Last thursday had been to Shibpur SaiBaba mandir and Baba gave a very nice darshan. Thanks alot to Amitji for his hospitality and it was really nice to be there.

Thanks to all my other devotees who have been a constant support and made my desire happen.

Thank you my dear Bade Baba...

JaiSaiRam
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline saisai83

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #577 on: May 21, 2011, 07:14:10 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sri Sai Nathaaya Namaha

Dear subha ji

This is wonderful news! I am so glad that you were able to make it to Shibpur Sai Baba Temple! :D

I am so happy for you!!!

Please do share your experience and any pictures :)

May Baba bless you and your family with many more trips to Shibpur Baba temple!

Jai Sai Ram

SaiRam,

Baba's  blessings.  Last thursday had been to Shibpur SaiBaba mandir and Baba gave a very nice darshan. Thanks alot to Amitji for his hospitality and it was really nice to be there.

Thanks to all my other devotees who have been a constant support and made my desire happen.

JaiSaiRam
    'I will be with you, whenever and wherever you think of Me.'

Our Shirdi Sai Baba

Offline tanu_12

• Blessings 19
    • "I AM HERE IN YOUR HEART"
    « Reply #578 on: May 21, 2011, 07:38:44 AM »
  • Publish
  • SaiRam,

JaiSaiRam

OM SAI RAM

SUBHASRINI JI

WOW A GR8 TRIP U HAD NA ... FINALLY UR DESIRE FULFILLED BY BABA TO VISIT HIS PLACE... MAY SAI BABA BLESS U..

JAI SAI RAM
    Man Ke Gehre Andhiyare Me "Sai" Naam Diye Jaisa

Give Light, and the darkness will disappear of itself...

Offline avm171

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #579 on: May 21, 2011, 08:18:29 AM »
  • Publish
  • SaiRam,

JaiSaiRam

Dear subhasrini siaram
            I am happy to know that your desire for visiting shibpur sai  been fulfilled.  Waiting to hear your
    experience there.

jai sai ram

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #580 on: May 21, 2011, 01:14:29 PM »
  • Publish
  • SSairam all,

Please see these photos of the new construction that has started t shibpur. This will be replacing the old bamboo structure mandir. Here is the place where baba rests, has his food and blesses his children.

Amitji has also written these words for all the devotees-

Aj tak shibpur mandir me jo kam huya hai sab Baba ki kripa or aplogoka help se huya hai. mai kuch vi nehi hu.... ap logoka bat sochke kavi kavi bohot sarminda hota hu. ap log GREAT ho, baba ki bohot bohot bora vakt ho. esliye shibpur sai mandir banbane ka pura credit aplogoka hai. Baba bless u.

Ahi sochta hu aplog sath na deta to mai kiya korta ? .........................

Ap log jeisa GREAT DEVOTEES ko mai NAMASKAR karta hu. mera jeisa adham se aplogoka mulakat huya ahi Baba ka vardan hai.
    ap log help korte korte thakka nehi ho ....... lekin mai mangte mangte thok geya hu ji. din vor ehi sochta hu a Baba ki konsi LEELA hai.

a sochke pagol hojata hu.... mai aplogoka koi kam nehi karsakte, mai bekar hu....... pura bekar hu.

Aplogo ne ajtak jo rupeya diya tha us rupeya se hamlog 40% kam pura kordiya mandir ka uska photo vi aplogoko vej diya ji.

Avi hamlog ek naya construction ka kam suru kiya. jo shibpur sai mandir ka sabse jaruri kam.... Baba's room. jis room me baba sal var rahete hai ,khate hai sote hai. o bamboo structure room. shibpur baba jisme etni din tha. ehi GOOD NEWS dene keliye aj maine mail kiya ji.

Baba ap sabko vala rakhe khusise rakhe ehi duya mangu Baba se.

Om Sairam.

Amit Kumar Biswas

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #581 on: May 21, 2011, 01:15:16 PM »
  • Publish
  • Please see here for more pictures.

Offline bhakta9

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #582 on: May 21, 2011, 03:17:14 PM »
  • Publish
  • SaiRam,

JaiSaiRam

Dear,

I am so happy you could go to Shibpur. Please share with us your experience. We are all eagerly waiting...

Offline bhakta9

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #583 on: May 21, 2011, 06:06:49 PM »
  • Publish
  • SSairam all,

Please see these photos of the new construction that has started t shibpur. This will be replacing the old bamboo structure mandir. Here is the place where baba rests, has his food and blesses his children.

Aj tak shibpur mandir me jo kam huya hai sab Baba ki kripa or aplogoka help se huya hai. mai kuch vi nehi hu.... ap logoka bat sochke kavi kavi bohot sarminda hota hu. ap log GREAT ho, baba ki bohot bohot bora vakt ho. esliye shibpur sai mandir banbane ka pura credit aplogoka hai. Baba bless u.

Ap log jeisa GREAT DEVOTEES ko mai NAMASKAR karta hu. mera jeisa adham se aplogoka mulakat huya ahi Baba ka vardan hai.
    ap log help korte korte thakka nehi ho ....... lekin mai mangte mangte thok geya hu ji. din vor ehi sochta hu a Baba ki konsi LEELA hai.

a sochke pagol hojata hu.... mai aplogoka koi kam nehi karsakte, mai bekar hu....... pura bekar hu.

Aplogo ne ajtak jo rupeya diya tha us rupeya se hamlog 40% kam pura kordiya mandir ka uska photo vi aplogoko vej diya ji.

Avi hamlog ek naya construction ka kam suru kiya. jo shibpur sai mandir ka sabse jaruri kam.... Baba's room. jis room me baba sal var rahete hai ,khate hai sote hai. o bamboo structure room. shibpur baba jisme etni din tha. ehi GOOD NEWS dene keliye aj maine mail kiya ji.

Om Sairam.

Amit Kumar Biswas

Great email aditya. I think it is important for all of us devotees to join hands and contribute ( to the best of our capacity - nothing is too small) for this new room that the shibpur temple is constructing especially since this is the place where Baba will be staying, eating and there is no better use for any hard earned money than to even contribute one brick to this structure.

Dears.... let us not just pray and ask of baba but also show him our love by giving something we hold so precious in today's day and age --- our Money.

Offline avm171

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #584 on: May 21, 2011, 09:52:52 PM »
  • Publish
  • SSairam all,

Om Sairam.

Amit Kumar Biswas

dear aditya sairam
             why don't u translate this so that those who don't know hindi can also understand.

jai sai ram

Facebook Comments