Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Shibpur sai baba temple  (Read 247334 times)

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
  • Blessings 21
  • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
Re: Shibpur sai baba temple
« Reply #585 on: May 23, 2011, 06:56:56 AM »
  • Publish
  • Omsairam

Going to Translate For those who can not understand hindi its the mail send By Amit ji From Shibpur.

Amit Ji Says Till now whatever work is done in Shibpur Saibaba's temple is with the grace of baba's Blessings and the with the help of you people, sometime i realy feel very guilty while thinking of you all. you all people are realy Great , such a great Devotees of baba, So for the constuction of Shibpur Saibaba's temple all the Credit Goes to you all ...Baba bless you.

I always think if you all doesn't give such help what can I do ?

I Respect & Salute (namaskar )to all the Great Devotees, its realy baba's blessings that i have meet with you all...

You all devotees are not tired by helping me , but i am realy tired by asking you again n again, dn't know baba's which Leela is this.

realy get mad while thinking all this , i can't help you all in anyway ..i m useless....jst useless

we have completed 40% of work of Shibpur saibaba's temple with the money which have send by you all and i hv also send the pictures of them to you..

Nw we have started the new constuction work, which is the most important work of Shibpur Saibaba's temple....Baba's Room,, where there baba live for the whole year, eat and rest there and also Bamboo structure Room ,,,in which shibpur saibaba was staying theses days ,, so today i have jst mailed to give yu all these GOOD News....

I pray to Baba to bless you all with happiness....

Omsairam

Amit Kumar Biswas
    SSairam all,

Please see these photos of the new construction that has started t shibpur. This will be replacing the old bamboo structure mandir. Here is the place where baba rests, has his food and blesses his children.

Amitji has also written these words for all the devotees-

Aj tak shibpur mandir me jo kam huya hai sab Baba ki kripa or aplogoka help se huya hai. mai kuch vi nehi hu.... ap logoka bat sochke kavi kavi bohot sarminda hota hu. ap log GREAT ho, baba ki bohot bohot bora vakt ho. esliye shibpur sai mandir banbane ka pura credit aplogoka hai. Baba bless u.

Ahi sochta hu aplog sath na deta to mai kiya korta ? .........................

Ap log jeisa GREAT DEVOTEES ko mai NAMASKAR karta hu. mera jeisa adham se aplogoka mulakat huya ahi Baba ka vardan hai.
    ap log help korte korte thakka nehi ho ....... lekin mai mangte mangte thok geya hu ji. din vor ehi sochta hu a Baba ki konsi LEELA hai.

a sochke pagol hojata hu.... mai aplogoka koi kam nehi karsakte, mai bekar hu....... pura bekar hu.

Aplogo ne ajtak jo rupeya diya tha us rupeya se hamlog 40% kam pura kordiya mandir ka uska photo vi aplogoko vej diya ji.

Avi hamlog ek naya construction ka kam suru kiya. jo shibpur sai mandir ka sabse jaruri kam.... Baba's room. jis room me baba sal var rahete hai ,khate hai sote hai. o bamboo structure room. shibpur baba jisme etni din tha. ehi GOOD NEWS dene keliye aj maine mail kiya ji.

Baba ap sabko vala rakhe khusise rakhe ehi duya mangu Baba se.

Om Sairam.

Amit Kumar Biswas

dear aditya sairam
             why don't u translate this so that those who don't know hindi can also understand.

jai sai ram

« Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 11:58:06 PM by piyagolu »
    "नानक नाम चढदी कला, तेरे पहाणे सर्वद दा भला "

Offline avm171

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #586 on: May 23, 2011, 08:05:14 AM »
  • Publish
  • Omsairam

Going to Translate For those who can not understand hindi its the mail send By Amit ji From Shibpur.

Amit Ji Says Till now whatever work is done in Shibpur Saibaba's temple is with the grace of baba's Blessings and the with the help of you people, sometime i realy feel very guilty while thinking of you all. you all people are realy Great , such a great Devotees of baba, So for the constuction of Shibpur Saibaba's temple all the Credit Goes to you all ...Baba bless you.

I always think if you all doesn't give such help what can I do ?

I Respect & Salute (namaskar )to all the Great Devotees, its realy baba's blessings that i have meet with you all...

You all devotees are not tried by helping me , but i am realy tried by asking you again n again, dn't know baba's which Leela is this.

realy get mad while thinking all this , i can't help you all in anyway ..i m useless....jst useless

we have completed 40% of work of Shibpur saibaba's temple with the money which have send by you all and i hv also send the pictures of them to you..

Nw we have started the new constuction work, which is the most important work of Shibpur Saibaba's temple....Baba's Room,, where there baba live for the whole year, eat and rest there and also Bamboo structure Room ,,,in which shibpur saibaba was staying theses days ,, so today i have jst mailed to give yu all these GOOD News....

I pray to Baba to bless you all with happiness....

Omsairam

Amit Kumar Biswas
    SSairam all,

Please see these photos of the new construction that has started t shibpur. This will be replacing the old bamboo structure mandir. Here is the place where baba rests, has his food and blesses his children.

Aj tak shibpur mandir me jo kam huya hai sab Baba ki kripa or aplogoka help se huya hai. mai kuch vi nehi hu.... ap logoka bat sochke kavi kavi bohot sarminda hota hu. ap log GREAT ho, baba ki bohot bohot bora vakt ho. esliye shibpur sai mandir banbane ka pura credit aplogoka hai. Baba bless u.

Ap log jeisa GREAT DEVOTEES ko mai NAMASKAR karta hu. mera jeisa adham se aplogoka mulakat huya ahi Baba ka vardan hai.
    ap log help korte korte thakka nehi ho ....... lekin mai mangte mangte thok geya hu ji. din vor ehi sochta hu a Baba ki konsi LEELA hai.

a sochke pagol hojata hu.... mai aplogoka koi kam nehi karsakte, mai bekar hu....... pura bekar hu.

Aplogo ne ajtak jo rupeya diya tha us rupeya se hamlog 40% kam pura kordiya mandir ka uska photo vi aplogoko vej diya ji.

Avi hamlog ek naya construction ka kam suru kiya. jo shibpur sai mandir ka sabse jaruri kam.... Baba's room. jis room me baba sal var rahete hai ,khate hai sote hai. o bamboo structure room. shibpur baba jisme etni din tha. ehi GOOD NEWS dene keliye aj maine mail kiya ji.

Om Sairam.

Amit Kumar Biswas

dear aditya sairam
             why don't u translate this so that those who don't know hindi can also understand.

jai sai ram

Dear Piagolu sairam
          Thank u very much for ur effort.   In his message he is claiming that  he is useless but for me he is very very forunate person.  Among the billions and trillions of people in the world baba has selected him only to execute  his works.  Not everybody will get this chance.  May sai bless him with all the happiness in the world...

jai sai ram

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #587 on: May 23, 2011, 08:37:19 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam Dear Piagolu,
    Thanks so much for translating.
    Sairam. Please Visit shibpursaibaba.org

Offline tanu_12

• Blessings 19
    • "I AM HERE IN YOUR HEART"
    « Reply #588 on: May 23, 2011, 10:06:30 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM

THANK U ADITAYA JI FOR SHARING THIS MAIL.. AMIT BHAIYA IS VRY VRY NICE GEM PERSON N SO MUCH DOWN TO EARTH... MAY BABA JI ALWAYS BLESS AMIT BHAIYA

N GUD WORK PIYA JI.. THANK U VRY MUCH.....

JAI SAI RAM

SSairam all,

Om Sairam.

Amit Kumar Biswas

Man Ke Gehre Andhiyare Me "Sai" Naam Diye Jaisa

Give Light, and the darkness will disappear of itself...

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #589 on: May 24, 2011, 12:04:25 AM »
  • Publish
  • Omsairam

Pls dn't Say thanks to me , i hv jst tried to do something for baba , well i  not so gud in English bt i hv tried my best to translate amilt ji's mail , so that the Devotees which are unable to understnd Hindi can get what Amit want to share with them ...

Even amit ji is saying that he is useless and can't do anything for us , bt He is doing that work which no one else can do , Doing service for Baba , he is realy blessed by Sainath ,so as nw we are  geting Blessed By this shipbur Sai baba's temple ....

baba always bless amit ji with yur grace..

Omsairam

Offline bhakta9

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #590 on: May 25, 2011, 02:42:43 PM »
  • Publish
  • I am writing down a miracle as said by Amitji:

A lady was married into the village of Shibpur from a neighboring village. Her brother got into a quarrel and drank poison. He was taken to the hospital and doctors tried to revive hi, but to no avail. Then the doctors pronounced him dead. The lady was sad and called Amitji who placed the phone at Baba's feet and she pleaded with Baba for his life saying that he has done a big mistake to save him. She promised to bring her brother to baba in Shibpur if he spared his life.

This Tuesday both brother and sister came to visit Baba and offer their Thanks!

Offline tanu_12

• Blessings 19
    • "I AM HERE IN YOUR HEART"
    « Reply #591 on: May 25, 2011, 04:38:13 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM

Thanks bhakt9ji n adityaji for sharing as i was eagerly waiting to read more miracles of Shibpur Sai Baba.
    Shubhaji m also waiting 4 ur brief experience of Shibpur. Wat u felt der pls share wit us.

May Baba bless al of us.

JAI SAI RAM
    Man Ke Gehre Andhiyare Me "Sai" Naam Diye Jaisa

Give Light, and the darkness will disappear of itself...

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #592 on: May 25, 2011, 10:06:53 PM »
  • Publish
  • SaiRam Tanu ji,

Baba's blessings. I will certainly share my experience but since I am back home, busy and will share once when  I am  back to my place. Thanks, JaiSaiRam

OM SAI RAM

Thanks bhakt9ji n adityaji for sharing as i was eagerly waiting to read more miracles of Shibpur Sai Baba.
    Shubhaji m also waiting 4 ur brief experience of Shibpur. Wat u felt der pls share wit us.

May Baba bless al of us.

JAI SAI RAM
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #593 on: May 26, 2011, 08:56:06 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam devotees,
    The temple building work for Shibpur Sai baba has already started from last thursday and is going on well. we request all the devotees to pour in their humble donations for the work to happen soon. For information, this is the place which will be replaced by the earlier bamboo structure temple where the Shibpur Sai baba takes his meals, talks to devotees and rests. Please help the temple in whatever way you can.

Sairam

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #594 on: May 26, 2011, 11:57:19 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam,
    There was a recent miracle happened with the grace of Baba, There is a lady in the US whose son was suffering with Myopia from the time he was born. He might be less than 5 years of age now (pardon me for approximation). This lady heard about the Shibpur temple and contacted AMitji last year and in the same year 2010 sometime in June Amitji gave this assurance that he got from Baba to this lady that her son will be saved from this defect in his eyes and that baba will change his eyes. From then, after taking the Udi and the instructions from AMitji, the baby is now totally out of danger and his defect of eyes Myopia is totally gone now.

Few days back the Baby's mother observed that the Baby's eyes were like expanding and contracting and in a way was very concerning sight to see. 2 days later when the child was taken for the checkup, the Doctor said that the baby is perfectly fine and there is now no sign of the defect.

Its so strange how baba had cured this baby. All we need is surrender our Ego onto his feet and have complete faith and patience on him that he will cure us in and out.

- as explained by the lady herself. pardon me for any gaps!

Sairam

Please see the below detailed description of the miracles from the same devotee in the US -

Wanted to share a big miracle with all of you. My little Sai was
    diagnosed with myopia(of -1.5) at the age of 3.5 months. Needless to
    say, I was devastated. I fervently prayed to Baba to bless my little
    one with healthy eye sight. I started applying Udi on both of his
    eyes, rinsing his eyes with Baba's Abhisheka Teertham. My mom has
    unwavering faith in Baba and I know its her devotion towards Baba that
    resulted in this great miracle. Today, the eye doctor confirmed that
    my little one is not nearsighted. He may become nearsighted in the
    future.  I'll just keep praying....

I used to send prayers to Shirdi and also talked to Amit ji in Shibpur
    to pray for my son. All those prayers are answered. Right now, we have
    one more very serious eye problem for my  little one, which I’m sure
    Sai will take care of.

Update:
    The doctor ruled out the serious eye problem which is glaucoma. The
    doctor thought my son could be a glaucoma suspect because of his big
    eyes which he inherited from me. I’m a glaucoma suspect too and was
    very scared to hear this.  Today the doctor confirmed that he is not a
    glaucoma suspect and his visual acuity is excellent, a lot better than
    most kids of his age. Such a relief. Thanks Baba! I talked to Amit ji
    yesterday also and he assured me that my 15 month old son would be
    fine. His words came true. Amit ji and my mom believed in Baba more
    than me.

Update;
    Yesterday, we took our little son for a follow up appointment, the eye
    doctor said she has no concernsJ What a great news from Baba! We still
    continued to apply UDI and Baba’s abhisheka theertha to my son’s eyes
    and will continue to do that. UDI is the best medicine when Science
    has no cure.

Many many thanks Baba! Meanwhile I still continued to talk to AmitJi
    in Shibpur who assured me that my son  is going to be fine.

Latest Miracle:
    I shared this miracle with a fellow devotee and did not feel like
    sharing this miracle with everyone until 5 mins ago, but Baba changed
    my mind(Everything that happens is his Leela).   Last Saturday, I saw
    my son's eye balls moving back and forth while spinning. I was scared
    and all the internt stuff was scary too talking about nystagmus.
    That's the only time I have seen and I've never seen before or
    after...I felt his eyes are moving even though they are not because of
    my anxiety...I prayed Baba(not honestly or intensely this time because
    I took him for granted and beacuse my son is Baba's child) I took him
    to eye doctor(my parents did not have a good sleep yesterday night
    because I was scared and scared them too) and eye doctor told me his
    eyes are normal and what I have seen is a reflex common in young
    children...This is to say that Baba helps even when you have wavering
    faith and for he alone knows what is good for everyone...Even though
    we do various things(knowingly or unknowingly), he will actually
    change the circumstances(good or bad) for the benefit of us...

I first talked to Amitji in March and some time during last year,
    AmitJi told me that there will be no eye problems for my little Sai
    and Baba has taken care of his eyes.

Also I wanted to share another miracle with you...My son used to have
    projectile vomitings atleast once a day(some times 3-4 times, each one
    used to last about couple of mins). I sent prayer requests to Shibpur
    and Shirdi and I promised Baba that I'll change my son's name to Sai
    and we did that(Earlier Sai was his middle name)

Sairam...

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #595 on: May 26, 2011, 12:03:52 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam all,
    please see few photos of the construction of the temple that is in process.

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #596 on: May 26, 2011, 12:04:16 PM »
  • Publish
  • another pic

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #597 on: May 27, 2011, 05:18:31 AM »
  • Publish
  • Omsairam

Baba always bless yur devotees!!

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #598 on: June 01, 2011, 02:30:17 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam all devotees,
    It has come to notice of AMitji that all the people who have donated for the temple are being benifited by Baba's blessing in someway or the other... some get their desired jobs, some pass their exams and some get the fruits according to their faith. So please continue donating towards the temple or atleast spead a message about this temple so that all other sai devotees can also get benifited of Baba's blessings.

take care.

Offline bhakta9

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #599 on: June 02, 2011, 07:33:23 AM »
  • Publish
  • Very true Aditya,

It is a dakishina in some form. I feel when Baba was in body he would ask it from people today the owness is on us to take initiative and donate for any noble cause of our choice. What can be a more noble cause than building of Baba's temple in this remote village of Shibpur. One has to see to believe how this village of thatched roof's has managed to reach out to the world and help so many people... It is nothing but Baba's grace.  With our lovely baba, no amount is too small.... as Baba says "Even if some one donates a fist full of sand to me at Shibpur, Him I will ever protect"

Facebook Comments