Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Shibpur sai baba temple  (Read 244809 times)

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
  • ***Om Sai Ram***
Re: Shibpur sai baba temple
« Reply #600 on: June 02, 2011, 12:30:22 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam all,
    Dear devotees, i have an update from the temple that the pakka construction for the bamboo structure mandir is going on well. The temple still needs some help from the devotees. Also Amitji has said that the roofing of this temple will be made of tin (the curvy tin roof) that will cost around 45,000Rs including the labor. Also the platform where Baba will be made to sit and the background for him will cost around 60,000rs. So, interested devotees can dive in to give their  contributions to the same. Please feel free to talk to AMitji about it at 9800500014 or email at shibpurtemple@gmail.com for details.

Amitji thanks all the deovtees who have helped him in making this dream a true! may Baba bless all of us is his message and that he is praying for all of us. Please have firm faith in Sai with patience.

Takecare.
    Sairam. Please Visit shibpursaibaba.org

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #601 on: June 03, 2011, 08:37:30 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam devotees,
    Just an FYI or update on making donations to Shibpur. Please see the below information. Hope this helps all of us-

I have summarized all the information here for the help of all the devotees.

For all the devotees who want to make donations for the Construction of the Shibpur temple, Please use the following details –

Full Name Of The Account Holder: 
    First name- Amit,  Last name: Biswas
    A/c name: NADIA SHIBPUR SAI SADGURU SAMITY
    Full Address Of The Account Holder/Bank:
    D.L.Roy Road, P.O. Krishnanagar, Dist. Nadia, State West Bengal
    City: Krishnanagar; Dist: Nadia
    State: West Bengal; Country: India
    Pin: 741101
    Phone Number: 09333120111
    Account Number: 158301000002587
    Swift Code - IOBAINBB585
    IFSC Code - IOBA 0001583
    Bank Name: INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK
    Branch Name: krishnanagar branch

If any devotee wishes to offer any Pooja to Baba and want to send the donation for the same, the use the below account details -

Full Name - Amit Kumar Biswas
    IFSC CODE - SBIN 0000122
    Savings Bank A/C-  11256248542
    STATE BANK OF INDIA ( KRISHNAGAR BRANCH )
    Bank address-
    D.L.Roy Road, P.O. krishnagar
    Dist. Nadia, West Bengal, Pin 741101 India.
    Ph: 9333120111 or 9800500014

Devotees can also use the below details for making Wester Union Money Transfer-

Name: AMIT KUMAR BISWAS
    INCOME TAX PAN - AGIPB 3255 C
    Ph:91-9333120111 or 9800500014

Devotees can also send checks (from India or abroad) to Amitji’s home address (temple address  is not much secure) using the below details-

Name - Amit Kumar Biswas
    Address - K.C.Lahiri Lane, Chasapara
                   P.O. Krishnagar, Dist. Nadia
                   State - West Bengal, Pin 741101 ( India )
    Ph:91-9333120111 or 9800500014

Note: There is a sincere request to all the devotees that when ever they make any donation towards the temple, please try to inform Amitji about that or atleast send us en email with your full name and address. So that if possible we can send Udi to the devotees.

For any further details about making the donations, or Pooja offerings or making Udi requests –
    please contact shibpurtemple@gmail.com and/or shibpursaibaba@gmail.com .
    You can also call Amitji at 91-9333120111 or 91-9800500014.

Offline Godz kid

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #602 on: June 03, 2011, 11:20:34 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam Aditya ji,

I made an online donation day before yesterday to the account no. mentioned in the website.. here are the details ..

Bank A/c. No. 422310110000280 (BANK OF INDIA)

IFSC CODE: BKID 0004223

Bank Name: Bank Of India

Branch Name: KRISHNANAGAR BRANCH

Is this still valid? I called up Amitji to confirm.. but he said he would not be able to confirm before monday.. Can you please confirm if I used the correct acct no.?

Thanks!

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #603 on: June 03, 2011, 11:24:36 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam godzkid,
    Yes this bank is still valid. But amitji had mentioned to us that the further transactions would be better from these accounts. Anyways as AMitji is in the temple campus he will not be able to check the donation made to this bank or any bank. Once he gors to the city-krishnagar only then he can check and conform that with you. Please dont worry about that. We will inform you about it and as you spoke with Amitji he will inform me or call you directly about that.

take care

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #604 on: June 06, 2011, 12:59:41 PM »
  • Publish
  • DHUNI LEELA:

Sairam Devotees, Amitji and few other devotees have experienced this divine Dhuni leela at Shibpur. Please read below-

It seems that every night after all the people leave the temple including Amitji, it was observed by some one for past few days that the Dhuni in the Dhuni room at shibpur temple automatically lits itself very high and huge flames come out of it. This repeats again around 2.30 or 3.00 am early morning it raises up.

So the last friday, Amitji with some other devotee who works in the temple wanted to see this miracle happening. So once every one left the temple, only these 2 persons were standing there watching the Dhuni and as every night even that day the Dhuni lit itself very high, so high that they had to bring some water and put it off. Even then again at 2.30am the Dhuni began to light itself. This is really a Divine leela of baba i would call it to mark his presence at Shibpur. It has been almost 8-9 months that the Dhuni room was built and only when the time came to reveal the secret, Baba had shown this to Amitji and other devotees.

Amitji and other devotees at the temple deeply believe that it is none other than Baba who is doing it as even when the water is spilled over to lower the Dhini it lights itself after sumtime. What a eonderful leela of Shri Sai. :)

This incidant surely marks his presence there in Shibpur.

Offline bhakta9

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #605 on: June 06, 2011, 01:41:32 PM »
  • Publish
  • DHUNI LEELA:

Sairam Devotees, Amitji and few other devotees have experienced this divine Dhuni leela at Shibpur. Please read below-

It seems that every night after all the people leave the temple including Amitji, it was observed by some one for past few days that the Dhuni in the Dhuni room at shibpur temple automatically lits itself very high and huge flames come out of it. This repeats again around 2.30 or 3.00 am early morning it raises up.

So the last friday, Amitji with some other devotee who works in the temple wanted to see this miracle happening. So once every one left the temple, only these 2 persons were standing there watching the Dhuni and as every night even that day the Dhuni lit itself very high, so high that they had to bring some water and put it off. Even then again at 2.30am the Dhuni began to light itself. This is really a Divine leela of baba i would call it to mark his presence at Shibpur. It has been almost 8-9 months that the Dhuni room was built and only when the time came to reveal the secret, Baba had shown this to Amitji and other devotees.

Amitji and other devotees at the temple deeply believe that it is none other than Baba who is doing it as even when the water is spilled over to lower the Dhini it lights itself after sumtime. What a eonderful leela of Shri Sai. :)

This incidant surely marks his presence there in Shibpur.

Really remarkable leela! It makes a devotee feel Baba's presence and power.

Offline saburi1

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #606 on: June 07, 2011, 06:10:08 AM »
  • Publish
  • Bow to shri shibpur sai baba temple

I hv got ur refrence from one of the devortee from this form..iam lucky to visit this link and my trust and love has increased tremondously..i am facing problem at my place. My dad is 65 years old and was working in one pvt firm..he was taking depresssion pills from 2007 onwards.. at times we witnessed that he forgets things frequently..his memory loss was because of those pills. He used to take care of finance of the company. Ppl there in the office were aware of it and at times taken advantage of his disease.. we never revealed this situation bcoz i was studying and dependent on ma dad's job.. today we are in problem ...huge financial liabilites are on our head...my dad employer thrathened us that he will file complaint against us...to safeguard our image in this society , he demanded 40 lakhs...we managed somehow..after one month , he is tortouring us again and asking nw 25 lakhs ...otherwise he will destroy us...where shud i go?? i want to safeguard my dad 's image..my family is very simple and clearhearted..my dad n mom are depression patient and living in fearful life..i want to take out ma dad from this situation...kindly help me...can i speak to amit ji?? Piyagolu ji gave me this link and gave me amit ji nos...his nos is swited off ...i speak in hindi ...will u be able to understand ma problem...i need u....ppl told me that u speak to babaji ...plz put me on rite direction...help me...iam facing very tough times....where shud i go and help my dad?? we have already given him money....this monster greed is increasing day by day....we cried in front of him but in vain...akant jyoti i hv started at ma place...babaji is nt listening to our prayers...plz help me...put me on rite direction...my mom n dad needs ur help...in this age i cant see my parents to face this problem...help me ..amit je please ask babaji when he will cum to help us....iam his daughter , tell him that his family needs him....cum babaji iniam waiting for u...
    your daughter
    megha

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #607 on: June 07, 2011, 08:25:03 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam Meghaji,
    Very sorry to hear about your parents being in such a trouble. As you might have already read the posts, if you can speak in Hindi, i would recommend you calling Amitji himself and talk to him personally and explain him the whole incident. Please call him on 9800500014 or 9333120111. I am sure he will pray for you. You can also email your prayers at shibpursaibaba@gmail.com or shibpurtemple@gmail.com. Please feel free to call him and talk to him. May sai bless your parents.

Offline saburi1

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #608 on: June 07, 2011, 11:08:57 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam aditya ji,

iam calling amit ji but his number is switched off...what shud i do?? i need babaji blessings...iam in trouble..plz help me..Babaji mujhe iss pareshani se bahar nikalo....

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #609 on: June 07, 2011, 12:15:16 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam Saburuji,
    Please try these 2 numbers 91-9800500014 or 91-9333120111. I will also try calling him tonight (IST). I am hoping you are in India. May be you can try calling him after 11.00pm tonight. If i get to speak to him today i will surely talk about you. Please dont worry.

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #610 on: June 07, 2011, 02:21:49 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam Devotees,

Please read the below DIVINE LEELAS and MIRACLES happening at the SHIBPUR SAI MANDIR. You will be AMAZED to see how Baba is showing HIS PRESENCE there.!

1)
    A resident of Shibpur who has his own house just adjacent to the shibpur temple was observing a wired light in the temple when it was dark night around 2-3am and there was no one in the temple. He once thought that it might be a thief in the temple and observed the same thing happening the next night as well. This time he decided to go into the temple in that night hour and follow the light. As he entered the temple, he still saw the light as if someone is showing him a torch like light. He once started to follow that light and while following the light he could smell a very beautiful and sweet smell, a smell where he has not seen it in anytime of his life, it was like away from this world. This is what he narrated to Amitji. He feels that it was Baba walking around in the temple and only he could give out such nectar like fragrance.

2)
    As we all know that the bamboo structured temple is now being rebuilt and the construction is going on. A few days back there was recorded sudden heavy storm and it was raining continuously for 2 hours. It was afternoon time and as all the laborers and village people usually sleep at that time. There was no one at the temple. Once the rains stopped all the laborers rushed to the temple to see the construction and they were very much dejected to see that the seat where baba's idol will be placed is totally washed out as it was newly constructed. All the villagers were kind of puzzled how can this happen when baba is here and the laborers were feeling sad as they had no more money to rebuild this thing and not sure how will the construction process go from now! Later next morning when the laborers and the village people came into start the construction, all of them were shocked and happy to see that the constructed which was damaged was now totally fixed even when other things which were damaged remained damaged. The construction was still there and was as it is! What could we infer other than baba doing this!

3)
    As we all know there is Kakad Arti done to baba every morning. The Pujaari at the Shibpur temple also does that with few villagers every morning. He has this habit of collecting red hibuscus flowers every evening from few houses for Baba's Kakad Aarti. It so happened last Sunday that this Pujaari's daughter had an interview in a nearby village called Behthurdari and he had to accompany her daughter to that  village and this even took his whole day. He thought he might be back in the evening to collect the flowers for next day's Kakad Arti but, it was around 9.00pm that he reached his home on the Sunday night. He thought Ok, i can collect the flowers the next morning before the pooja is done and in that thought he slept. The next morning when he got up, he performed his usual works, had bath and went to the temple to collect the vessel in which he collects the flowers from few houses. The moment he saw that vessel he was shocked to see the same Red Hibiscus flowers in the vessel. Even though he was excited to see them he thought that those might be place by some devotee the other day. But, upon inquiring about those flowers that had anyone brought it from their houses, none of the villagers said yes to that and it was so for sure that it was all Baba's leela!

4)
    Another interesting thing happening at Shibpur temple, the place where the construction is going on was - Usually it so happens that the laborers working in the temple for the construction leave their tools here and there in the temple. It was observed from last few weeks that while this small temple construction is going on where baba would reside, some one was supervising the work there. The reason being that, every next morning the workers were puzzled to see that their tools were again placed at the correct place where they need to put it. To test this fact few laborers intentionally put their tools everywhere in the temple and the next morning they were amazed to see the tools at one and proper place. As we all would understand this, it is only Baba supervising this!!

5)
     A person called Subhas Chandra kamkar, who runs a cloth store in the village is devoted to Baba. A few weeks back he had casually visited a doctor for general checkup and was shocked to see that his Sugar levels raise so high to 500 (sorry but i am not aware of the metrics here). Seeing this he was so terrified and began to think that soon is he going to die. So, he decided to do Annadaan at the Shibpur temple so that atleast he will he happy that he did a good work before laying his body. So last Thursday he came to the temple and did Annadaan will full devotion thinking that he is offering food to Baba. The next morning he consulted the doctor and was so happy to see that his sugar levels came down to 200 and now he checked that again and it is back to Normal. What a leela of baba is this! He definitely gives us the importance of Annadaan here

6)
    There was another recent incident regarding the roofing of the temple. As the roofing for this small temple or House of Baba will be of steel sheets, it needs a lot of Woodwork to be done and for that case the carpenter had asked amitji to give an initial amout of 10,000 to 15,000 Rs/- inorder to get the woodwork done. But Amitji had no amount for that as there is a very less amount of donations coming in. So he had postponed the order. But the same night some lady from New Delhi called AMitji and said that she will be donating Rs. 10,000 for the temple construction and there was no reason to ask her why. So, that amount as was online transferred to AMitji's account was collected from the bank the next day and the woodwork for the roof is now going on. -- I remember one of the sayings or assurances that Baba has given Amiitji that "you dont have to worry about the amount for building the temple,I will make the arrangements" and so it has been so that all the interested Sai devotees have donated so much so far .. and this is all only when Baba willed.

I request all the devotees to share the miracles and leelas of this temple and help Baba in this venture.

« Last Edit: June 07, 2011, 02:57:18 PM by aditya18aug »

Offline bhakta9

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #611 on: June 07, 2011, 02:34:02 PM »
  • Publish
  • Very nice experiences Adityaji. Indeed fortunate are those who can be around Baba. And a few lucky ones get to contribute and be part of this holy temple.

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #612 on: June 07, 2011, 02:48:31 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam devotees,

Amitji thanks all the devotees whole heartedly for their continuous support in the temple construction. There is also a new thought going on now as
    -

A devotee in Shibpur has a very huge land near a small river in the same village. He is very devoted to Baba and wants gift this to the temple for the welfare of the people and the temple. He wants that land to be used for making up any small computer training or small aashram or small spiritual session room or as a guest house for devotees visiting the temple. But, as this land is governed by many of his siblings as well who are not much into Baba and want to see hard cash. So, it was decided that the land will be sold to the temple for the sum of 5lacs so that all the siblings will sign the land for the temple and the temple authorities(amitji) will make the best use of that land. It seems that the land is very very nice in terms of area, surroundings and proximity to the road. In this case if a guest house for people visiting can be built, a place for medidation can be built or also a place for educating the poor children ther can also be built.

So, Amitji with the temple authorities request any interested devotees who want to make this happen can email to
    shibpurtemple@gmail.com
    . This will be purely in the welfare of the people and the temple at Shibpur. So please come
    forward to help AMitji and the temple in accomplishing this.

Offline Sairamsai

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #613 on: June 07, 2011, 03:21:58 PM »
  • Publish
  • Oh Baba when will I be able to help and contribute for others. Right now I am not able to help either me or my family itself. Today I ask you to bless me finanlly and you will see I how much I want to help but cannot. Please Bless me with a job soon Baba that will take all the crisis of my family.

I pray to you here on this forum please bless me. I really want to help your Sibhpur Mandir with whatever I could.

OM SHRI SAI NATHAAYA NAMAH
    OM SHRI SAI NATHAAYA ANMAH

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #614 on: June 07, 2011, 03:29:11 PM »
  • Publish
  • Oh Baba when will I be able to help and contribute for others. Right now I am not able to help either me or my family itself. Today I ask you to bless me finanlly and you will see I how much I want to help but cannot. Please Bless me with a job soon Baba that will take all the crisis of my family.

I pray to you here on this forum please bless me. I really want to help your Sibhpur Mandir with whatever I could.

OM SHRI SAI NATHAAYA ANMAH

Sairam Sai,
    Please call Amitji on 9800500014 or 9333120111 if you want to personally pray for your issues. Or email to shibpurtemple@gmail.com.

Facebook Comments