Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Shibpur sai baba temple  (Read 246254 times)

Offline gantavya khushi

• Blessings 0
Re: Shibpur sai baba temple
« Reply #690 on: July 12, 2011, 01:24:14 AM »
  • Publish
  • pranam amit ji,

om sai ram.
    amit ji mein west bengal nahi aa sakti kya aap mere liye aur mere pati ke liye baba se prathna karenge. mere pati ka jama jamaya business khatam ho gaya hain. hum karze mein aa gaye hain.

ab wo naya business start karna chate hain lekin kuch rasta nahi samajh mein aa raha hain.

i need baba help. please baba help me

Thanks

Mamta

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #691 on: July 12, 2011, 01:36:42 AM »
  • Publish
  • Omsairam

Gantavya Khushi ji , Amit ji iss forum mein nai aate , agar aap apne prayers unn tak pahuchna chahti hai , to aap unko mail ya call kar sakti hai , unse apni pershaniya bata dijiye woh apke liye baba se jaruar pray karege ...

Amit ji number - 09800500014 / 09333120111
    Mail id - shibpurtemple@gmail.com

Baba Bless yu and yur family

Sai Samarth..........Shraddha Saburi
    "नानक नाम चढदी कला, तेरे पहाणे सर्वद दा भला "

Offline tanu_12

• Blessings 19
    • "I AM HERE IN YOUR HEART"
    « Reply #692 on: July 12, 2011, 02:32:09 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM

gantavya khushi JI

AAP NIRASH NA HO NAHI YE SOCHIYE KI APKI KHUSHI CHALI GAYI HAI AS PER UR USER NAME...

AAP HIMMAT MAT HARIYE KABHI KABHI LYF ME SANKAT ATE HAI AUR USKE LIYE HUM HI RESPONSIBLE HOTE HAI.. PAR KOI BAAT NAHI SAI MAA HAI NA WO SAB KUCH THIK KAR DENGE.

AUR AAP AGAR SHIBPUR SAIBABA KE BARE ME JANANA AUR PADHNA CHAHTE HAI TO IS SITE PAR JAYIYE -   
    www.shibpursaibaba.org

is site par apko shibpur ke bare me kafi information mil jayegi aur amit bhaiya ko phone number bhi apko mil chuka hai.. to ya to aap unhe directly call kar sakte hai ya email bhej sakte hai.. aur aap hindi me hi amit bhaiya se baat kar ke apni problem bata sakte hai aur mail bhi engilsh text me hindi me kar sakte hai...

baki information bhi niche di gayi hai-

Udi Request - shibpurudi@gmail.com
    Annadaan/Pooja request - saibabapuja@gmail.com
    Construction donations - shibpursaibaba@gmail.com
    Any request - shibpurtemple@gmail.com

baba apki aur apke parivar ki jarur madad karenge

JAI SAI RAM
    Man Ke Gehre Andhiyare Me "Sai" Naam Diye Jaisa

Give Light, and the darkness will disappear of itself...

Offline javariajee

• Blessings 0
      • Acne masque
    « Reply #693 on: July 12, 2011, 04:25:35 AM »
  • Publish
  • thnx.. ws looking fr ths..

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #694 on: July 12, 2011, 03:25:57 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam devotees, here are few more miracles from the Shibpur temple - Please read all ....

Few days back a 5 year old boy from Shibpur came to Shibpur temple. He was looking for the priest of the temple to express his will of learning computers. He narrated the conversation like this - " I met an old man this morning at a nearby river near the shibpur temple. He asked me if i was wishing to learn computers. I said yes and then he said the go to the shibpur temple and tell this to the people in the temple and they will help you out" So promptly this boy came to the temple was enquiring the same with the priest and Amitji. Amitji was very happy to learn this (The old man would not be any other person than Sai baba himself as, the description of that man given by that boy was exactly matching with baba's looks!) but at the same time was sad and dejected as there was no school that would teach computer education to the village people. Only institute they had was almost 25kms away and that boy being so young cannot travel that distance. So now the temple authorities are working on plans to build a computer institute nearby shibpur so that all villagers and their children can learn the technology. In this regards donations are accepted to build this school. Also if any devotee can spread a word about this to any donor trusts, who usually fund the education on computers, then that would be a great help.

Another miracle happened was that: One day a devotee's sister had wished for Shibpur Baba's udi for herself. When her brother came to know about this he said that it was late night 9pm and there would be no one at the temple to help us get the Udi. He said that next morning we would go and get the udi from the temple. Next morning also the lady's brother devotee had gone to the temple around 4.15am and he did not see anyone there. But, he saw one old man coming towards him and gave him 2 packets of Udi and said that i am worker at this temple and i have this udi packet for you. Please go and give this to your sister. Then later this devotee spoke to Amitji of what all had happened and asked how they knew that his sister was in need of the Udi. They said they don’t know anything and who that old man was who gave him the packet. It goes with out saying that it was no other than Baba himself at Shibpur.

Another BIG and beautiful miracle - There is a young girl who lives in a small city between Kolkata and Shibpur. She had come across the Shibpur's website recently and was willing to talk to Amitji and said that she has to talk to him something very secretive. She was very much eager to meet Amitji and spoke to him once and started for the temple. She left for the temple but forgot Amitji's phone number and also her cell phone had no talk time charge on it to make calls. It just had 2 rs. in it, So shoe could not inform Amitji that she is coming to the temple by taking a trekker from Behthurdari to Shibpur. The when she came in the temple she saw no one there as this was the afternoon time and all the villagers will be in the fields for work. So she thought of taking some rest by playing carroms with some local guys there. But then she saw Amitji sitting at Shibpur Baba’s temple steps and told him everything..All the secrets that she needed to talk about. The Amitji gave her Udi packets as well and also had offered flowers to the Shibpur Baba there. Then she happily came back from the temple. Later she called Amitji in the same night and asked Amitji not to tell anyone the secrets that she has shared with him. Wonder of Wonders was that Amitji was shocked at this as he was in Krishnanagar the whole day and had not gone to Shibpur that day. !!! That Was Baba himself that she talked to and who was in disguise of Amitji there.!!!

It is now so evident that Baba resides in Shibpur and is everywhere.
    Sairam. Please Visit shibpursaibaba.org

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #695 on: July 12, 2011, 06:47:38 PM »
  • Publish
  • SaiRam Aditya ji,

Baba's blessings. Thanks for sharing such wonderful Sai's leelas and feeling happy to know that devotees are indeed very lucky to get good darshan of our Baba Sai.

This May 2011 I had been to Shibpur Saibaba mandir with so much of difficulty but as usual Baba made it happen to have His darshan and met our Amitji. He is very courteous and humble. The madir construction was going on and it looks awesome. Wish I could have spent 2 more days but due to time constraint I had to rush so fast. I prayed for all our Sai DwarakMai devotees and request Baba to give an opportunity to all the devotees who wish to visit Shibpur mandir.Thanks for all the updates with regard to this temple. It is very nice to read about each and every information, events  that you mention always. Thanks!  :)

JaiSaiRam

JAI SAI RAM...
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline saburi1

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #696 on: July 14, 2011, 03:53:03 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Babaji,

Babaji aap ki sharan itni shanti deti hai , ki main aaj kal bas aap ki sharan main rehne ke liye ardas karti hoon...main apne pita se bas itna mangti hoon , mere life main aap ho...mere parents ko apni sharan main lo....aap ko hi chahti hoon babaji...apni beti par kripa karo....bout maan hai ki aap ki banaye shibpur aur shirdi aao aur aap ki leela ko samajh saku...Amit ji main aap ka ehsaan iss life main kabhi nahi bhul sakti...aap mere dad ke liye prayers karte hai...yeh yakin mujh mein ek energy deta hai...aap ko kabhi nahi bhul sakti...meri income increase ho jaye...main apne parents ka dhyan rakh saku , itna ardas karna....main apne sai ke liye kuch karna chahti hoon....plz babaji iss kabil banao....aap ki zaroorat hai babaji...mera fear khatam karo...main bout jada fearful hoon..aap mujhe apni charano main jaga do.....aap ke bina main kush nahi hoon....babaji aap kripa karo...ab life main peaceful guzarna chahti hoon....help me babaji....i want to surrender my life to u..manage nw....safe us nw frm bad intent ppl...we love u babaji...

Offline tanu_12

• Blessings 19
    « Reply #697 on: July 14, 2011, 04:38:40 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM

MAY SAI MAA BLESS HELP AND GUIDE U

JAI SAI RAM

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #698 on: July 14, 2011, 10:53:49 AM »
  • Publish
  • Please visit our new website shibpursaibaba.org .

devotees can now look for some good pictures of the temple and baba in the Gallery section of the website and also leave a feedback in the feedback section.

sairam

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #699 on: July 14, 2011, 09:08:45 PM »
  • Publish

• A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline saburi1

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #700 on: July 15, 2011, 01:00:39 AM »
  • Publish
  • Happy Guru Purnima to all Sai devortees...God bless u all.....

Babaji plz help us , guide us ....we need u in our lifes....we want ur direction and love....help us in becoming humble n gud human first...we need ur assistance babaji.....we are nothing without u ...my parents needs u and give us relieve from all anxieties and complexities.....we need to have peace of mind...take us to peaceful world of urs......AMEN

Offline avm171

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #701 on: July 15, 2011, 07:48:07 AM »
  • Publish
  • Please visit our new website shibpursaibaba.org .

devotees can now look for some good pictures of the temple and baba in the Gallery section of the website and also leave a feedback in the feedback section.

sairam

Dear Aditya sairam
             Thank u for your efforts for  giving  us up-todate informations of shibpur sai.
             Shibpur sai website has come wonderfully.  Nice look and informative. Nice Picture gallery.
              Thank u for including my experience in devotees experience section. One small correction.
    There my name is mentioned as VEERA MURTHY. Actually my name is VAIRA MOORTHY. The real
    meaning in tamil will change. Veera murthy means Bold Idol and Varia moorthy means diamond idol.

jai sai ram

Vairamoorthy

« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 08:45:32 AM by avm171 »

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #702 on: July 17, 2011, 04:57:45 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam Vaira moorthy :)
    Please forgive me for this... we will correct it ASAP :) Sorry again.
    Take care.

Sairam

Please visit our new website shibpursaibaba.org .

sairam

Dear Aditya sairam
             Thank u for your efforts for  giving  us up-todate informations of shibpur sai.
             Shibpur sai website has come wonderfully.  Nice look and informative. Nice Picture gallery.
              Thank u for including my experience in devotees experience section. One small correction.
    There my name is mentioned as VEERA MURTHY. Actually my name is VAIRA MOORTHY. The real
    meaning in tamil will change. Veera murthy means Bold Idol and Varia moorthy means diamond idol.

jai sai ram

Vairamoorthy

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #703 on: July 19, 2011, 08:45:51 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam all,
    Please read more miracles from Shibpur that were seen on this Gurupurnima -
    Experience 1:
    Once a person from Bangalore called Amitji and expressed his desire to donate some amount on the name of his ancestors for the temple to buy a land for the temple in Shibpur. He donated almost INR 25,000. Then few days back, Amitji again got a call from him saying that all his issues and troubles are now solved.  That man got a dream in which Baba told him that "Whoever donates anything in the name of his ancestors, I will be very happy with him and shower my grace abundantly on him". A few days after this dream, this gentlemen’s son got a decent Job, he himslef got promoted at work, his wife who was very ill began to improve, his daugther is now pregnant and also his brother's daughter got a US visa. He considers these good events as blessings of Baba on him.

Experience 2:
    This miracle or Love of Baba was recorded on the GuruPurnima Day of 2011 and this As part of GuruPurnima celebration, Shibpur temple conducts Annadaan and thousands of devotees come there to take the prasaad. This time it so happened that because of the continuous rains in Shibpur it was difficult for the cooks to prepare so much food (which was being prepared at different houses). The  temple authorities cook atleast 30 Hundi vessels of Khichdi (falvoured rice made of moong daal) which is distributed to thousands of poeple. But this time, given the rains and wet firewood, it was feasible to make only 6 vessels of Khichdi. The preist, Amitji along with other concerned members of the temple were feeling very ashamed of this and so the priest was thinking to himself and praying to Baba that this is a very shameful act on our part Baba as people have come to take your prasad and there is only a little quantity this day. Saying so they started distributing the prasad. Surprisingly, the distribution went of
    for hours on that day, from 12.00pm to 11.00pm and everyone was shocked to see this leela of Baba. Even when all the people working in the temple, the trustee members had their food, there was a little food left over. Everyone from the temple and the village was very very happy to see this Miracle and
    thanked Baba for not turninng anyone back empty stomach.

Experience 3:
    Another miracle quoted on this Gurupurnima 2011 goes on like this -  A devotee had sent a nice dress,  smoking pipe and  some tobacco along with dakshina to Shibpur temple in order to offer it to Baba on that day. Amitji while doing pooja took out the dress and offered it to Baba but did not notice the tobacco, pipe and dakshina in it. He set the cover aside to be later discarded. Then at the
    end of the day, Baba appeared in the dream of the preist and told him that Amit has forgotten to give me the pipe and tobacco along with the dakshina of Rupees 201. that my devotee has sent me. Ask and remind Amit that he has kept that packet at so and so place, take that and offer it to me tomorrow! Amitji was surprised and shocked to see that the items mentioned by Baba in the poojari’s dream matched the exact items that in the packet and was happy to offer it to Baba later. Amitji also mentioned that Baba had always reminded him of such things as pooja etc when ever any devotee would send the pooja to Shibpur and incase Amitji forgot it.  It is so wonderful to see
    the love of Baba for his devotees!!!
    « Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 09:55:30 AM by aditya18aug »

Offline tanu_12

• Blessings 19
    « Reply #704 on: July 19, 2011, 09:24:25 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM

AMAZING LEELA'S OF SAI MAA... THANKS ADITYA JI...

MAY SAI MAA ALWAYS BLESS U AND UR FAMILY

JAI SAI RAM 

Facebook Comments