Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Shibpur sai baba temple  (Read 244791 times)

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
  • ***Om Sai Ram***
Re: Shibpur sai baba temple
« Reply #750 on: September 09, 2011, 01:46:02 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam all devotees,
    Hope everyone is doing good. There is a small request for all the devotees from the Shibpur temple to help them in the temple construction. The thatched roof structure of Baba;s room will be ready in few weeks. Also because of the floods in the krishanagar and shibpur area the boundry wall of the temple was totally destroyed which is now being built again.
    So devotees are requested to help the temple in which ever way they can.

May sai bless you all. Take care.
    Sairam. Please Visit shibpursaibaba.org

Offline tanu_12

• Blessings 19
    • "I AM HERE IN YOUR HEART"
    « Reply #751 on: September 11, 2011, 05:00:51 AM »
  • Publish
  • omsairam

baba pls bless me, love u deva
    Man Ke Gehre Andhiyare Me "Sai" Naam Diye Jaisa

Give Light, and the darkness will disappear of itself...

Offline kewll

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #752 on: September 11, 2011, 06:00:11 AM »
  • Publish
  • Hi soumya,
    I am from andhra pradesh.I dont know hindi.I have called up amit ji.And he said he doesnt know english,so asked me to mail.I have mailed him in english as well.Do you think he will understand.The day I have put the mail to him,he replied me to send photo of mine.I am doubtfull whether he will understand my mail in english and pray for my problems?Can you suggest me anything.
    Hey please can you send me the photos of baba..Photos with face especially.I will enlarge the pic and put it in my room.Since few months I was waiting for pics of baba which are very natural(some pics of baba give an impression that he is talking to us.)Surprisingly, yesterday I have seen an article in some blog about this temple.Then I have visited the website of shibpur temple.WOw it was amazing !!!I have seen the photos of baba and my joy knew no bounds.I have seen baba not as a statue but as a  person.He is replying to his devotees when they are worshipping.I just cant put it in words when I saw the pictures of HIM. I tried all means to download from the site but couldnt do that.The moment I saw him,every now and then I am opening the website and seeing his pictures.I dont know how I found you.I think baba showed me the path to get those pictures.I think you have  a dump of all the pictures.Please can you send them.

Offline avhay

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #753 on: September 13, 2011, 10:13:17 PM »
  • Publish
  • baba, please help Pinkiji with her problems.

Baba please show some mercy on me. Please take care of my health.
    Please give me permission to visit you. I have plans of visiting India next year. But, I don't think I can wait that long. Please get me to visit India and also you at Shibpur and also at Shirdi.

thanks
    Ashwini

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #754 on: September 14, 2011, 03:44:19 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam Kewll,
    Could you please post your prayers at shibpurtemple@gmail.com in english and we will convey that to AMitji. Hope this helps. Take care.

Hi soumya,
    I am from andhra pradesh.I dont know hindi.I have called up amit ji.And he said he doesnt know english,so asked me to mail.I have mailed him in english as well.Do you think he will understand.The day I have put the mail to him,he replied me to send photo of mine.I am doubtfull whether he will understand my mail in english and pray for my problems?Can you suggest me anything.
    Hey please can you send me the photos of baba..Photos with face especially.I will enlarge the pic and put it in my room.Since few months I was waiting for pics of baba which are very natural(some pics of baba give an impression that he is talking to us.)Surprisingly, yesterday I have seen an article in some blog about this temple.Then I have visited the website of shibpur temple.WOw it was amazing !!!I have seen the photos of baba and my joy knew no bounds.I have seen baba not as a statue but as a  person.He is replying to his devotees when they are worshipping.I just cant put it in words when I saw the pictures of HIM. I tried all means to download from the site but couldnt do that.The moment I saw him,every now and then I am opening the website and seeing his pictures.I dont know how I found you.I think baba showed me the path to get those pictures.I think you have  a dump of all the pictures.Please can you send them.

Offline kewll

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #755 on: September 14, 2011, 08:41:02 PM »
  • Publish
  • Aditya ji,
    Yeah I have done that.But there wasnt any reply.I thought my mail was not read as it was in english.I wish baba will give me reply soon for my worries.

Offline saburi1

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #756 on: September 14, 2011, 11:56:01 PM »
  • Publish
  • Aditya ji,

JAI SAI RAM

from past few days iam feeling anxious and fearful all d tym..i chant babaji naam jaap...i always tensed regarding my dad n mom welfare...i spoke to amit ji as well...he said all will be fine...even then why iam nt concentrating on my studies ...i want to get rid of this life...iam very insecure regarding my parents and my brother...today is his bday ..i pray to babaji for his long life and peaceful life...babaji plz put him on rite direction and help him in his career...make him hardworking and sincere in his efforts for his exams...

Aditya ji plz help me in attaining mental peace and anxiety free life...

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #757 on: September 15, 2011, 09:58:15 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam Saburiji,
    Everything Baba has to do ... wat can i do but pray for you! Please dont worry will convey your msg to amitji.

Offline tanu_12

• Blessings 19
    • "I AM HERE IN YOUR HEART"
    « Reply #758 on: September 15, 2011, 10:31:13 AM »
  • Publish
  • omsairam

meghaji

leave everything to baba and u'll b free frm all worries and anxieties... if u trust sai then dont fear at all...

jaisairam

Aditya ji,

JAI SAI RAM

from past few days iam feeling anxious and fearful all d tym..i chant babaji naam jaap...i always tensed regarding my dad n mom welfare...i spoke to amit ji as well...he said all will be fine...even then why iam nt concentrating on my studies ...i want to get rid of this life...iam very insecure regarding my parents and my brother...today is his bday ..i pray to babaji for his long life and peaceful life...babaji plz put him on rite direction and help him in his career...make him hardworking and sincere in his efforts for his exams...

Aditya ji plz help me in attaining mental peace and anxiety free life...
    Man Ke Gehre Andhiyare Me "Sai" Naam Diye Jaisa

Give Light, and the darkness will disappear of itself...

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #759 on: September 15, 2011, 10:47:50 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam Devotees,
    A good news from the Shibpur temple, Amitji mentioned that the boundry wal that was broken is now almost getting ready.

Another venture is that close to this boundary wall there is a small room being built, this will be used ONLY for preparing food for Annadaan. So, donations are being accepted for building this room.

Also there is one more small room being built to place the Electrical generators inorder to help during power failures.

One more good news is that, the thatched structure for Baba's room which was going to be ready soon with a pakka construction! this is ALMOST ready and will be INAUGURATED this OCT 15th. Amitji has mentioned that there are various services on this day such as Annadaan, Special Pooja to Babal; Homa will also be done. So donations are accepted for this day if anyone wants offer any service on this day.

May baba bless all of us. Take care.
    Sairam

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #760 on: September 16, 2011, 03:29:45 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam all devotees,
    Please see the invitation from the Shibpur Sai Baba temple for the Innaguration of Baba's room on Oct. 15th .2011.

Please see the PDF attached.

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #761 on: September 16, 2011, 07:25:20 PM »
  • Publish
  • SaiRam Adiya ji,

Baba's blessings. Thanks for sharing the wonderful invitation. I am happy to see Shibpur SaiBaba.

JaiSaiRam
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline sis

• Blessings 7
    « Reply #762 on: September 18, 2011, 04:45:14 PM »
  • Publish
  • babaji u know all,baba ji hamesha ek dar man main lekar jeena bahut muskil lagta hai,please baba ji help me,baba ji today 19 september is the birthday of my sweet son,please bless him to all happiness in his life,be with him always,jai sairam!!!

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #763 on: September 19, 2011, 08:53:43 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam All, :)
    Hope everyone is doing good by Sai's grace. We have a small update and reminder for all the devotees. To keep a track of all the requests and emails we request all the devotees to use the following emails only for further communication.

Emails in English - shibpurtemple@gmail.com
    Emails in Hindi - shibpursaibaba@gmail.com/ shibpurtemple@gmail.com
    You can also make any requests buy submitting your query in this link - http://shibpursaibaba.org/contacts.html

To help us better serve you, kindly specify the purpose of the email in the subject line -
    for example -
    "Udi request"
    "Pooja request"
    "Prayer Request"
    "Annadaan request"
    "Donations sent for ?"

etc -

Sairam
    --
    !! Om Sairam !!
    Please Visit - shibpursaibaba.org
    Email:  shibpursaibaba@gmail.com
    Email: shibpurtemple@gmail.com

Offline avhay

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #764 on: September 20, 2011, 12:26:20 PM »
  • Publish
  • sairam Adityaji,

Thanks for mailing Udi to me (Detroit, MI). I was taken by  surprise by the mail. When I made donation last month for the first time. I wanted Udi. But, when I did the next time, I did not ask, 'coz I knew you have a certain number of packets and  you have to send it to so many people, so I did not ask again. But, it was nice of you to send it again.

thanks a lot
    Ashwini
    « Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 02:18:15 PM by avhay »

Facebook Comments