Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Shibpur sai baba temple  (Read 246702 times)

Offline tanu_12

• Blessings 19
  • "I AM HERE IN YOUR HEART"
Re: Shibpur sai baba temple
« Reply #780 on: November 30, 2011, 11:43:49 AM »
  • Publish
  • Omsairam

Pinkiji may babaji bless u n ur family always lyk dis..
    Thanks 2 baba as he answered ur prayers. .

Jaisairam
    Man Ke Gehre Andhiyare Me "Sai" Naam Diye Jaisa

Give Light, and the darkness will disappear of itself...

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #781 on: December 13, 2011, 12:39:26 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam devotees,

Amitji shared with us today all the miracles that had recently took place by Baba's grace.

Miracles from Shibpur temple (Nov - Dec 2011)

1. A married couple from Kanpur was childless for last 17years. But, after offering pooja at Shibpur and taking Udi from Shibpur, recently they were blessed with a Baby Boy!
    2, It was reported that 2 ladies from chennai were childless even after 14 and 15years of their marriage. But with Baba's udi and pooja, they recently gave birth to a child.
    3. Another similar issue was reported from a person from Hyderabad, AP. Even after 7-8 years of married and still remained childless, had family issues, or issues with husband. But by Baba's grace he was blessed with a baby.
    4. Total 16 people from USA, Australia, Kolkata, Delhi got jobs recently after praying to Baba here.
    5. 15 cases of health related issues were solved recently by Baba's grace.
    6. Interestingly many (11) couples who had issues with their Love marriage, their issues were resolved by Baba;s grace.
    7. There were 2 persons from AP, who were suffering with Brain Tumor. But, with Baba;s grace, their health issues were also solved completely.
    8. Nearly 45 families were blessed with Baba's grace to solve their family problems and issues!
    9. Not only humans but also almost 150 Animals having various health issues or disorders were cured by giving them Baba's bath water.
    10. As many as 16 people were promoted to higher level in their respective jobs in past 2 months.
    11. Nearly 13 business men were blessed with Baba's grace in their respective issues.
    12. Surprisingly almost 65 marriage related issues were resolved after giving pooja at Shibpur. In this 15 people are from Shibpur itself. Remaining are from other places. All of them got married.
    15. Almost 15 persons who had health issues with their child got resolved. This included AMitji himself as even his son was suffering very badly from breathing problem but Baba cured him as well.

Let Baba bless us all as well. All the issues were resolved either by offering puja to Baba or taking his Udi or acting per his advise or by Annadaan.

OmSairam!!

"नानक नाम चढदी कला, तेरे पहाणे सर्वद दा भला "

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #782 on: December 13, 2011, 08:07:11 AM »
  • Publish
  • SaiRam,

Baba's blessings. Thanks for sharing such wonderful Baba's blessings on each and every devotee who are very much blessed children of our Baba. Thanks again,

JaiSaiRam

Sairam devotees,

Amitji shared with us today all the miracles that had recently took place by Baba's grace.

Miracles from Shibpur temple (Nov - Dec 2011)

1. A married couple from Kanpur was childless for last 17years. But, after offering pooja at Shibpur and taking Udi from Shibpur, recently they were blessed with a Baby Boy!
    2, It was reported that 2 ladies from chennai were childless even after 14 and 15years of their marriage. But with Baba's udi and pooja, they recently gave birth to a child.
    3. Another similar issue was reported from a person from Hyderabad, AP. Even after 7-8 years of married and still remained childless, had family issues, or issues with husband. But by Baba's grace he was blessed with a baby.
    4. Total 16 people from USA, Australia, Kolkata, Delhi got jobs recently after praying to Baba here.
    5. 15 cases of health related issues were solved recently by Baba's grace.
    6. Interestingly many (11) couples who had issues with their Love marriage, their issues were resolved by Baba;s grace.
    7. There were 2 persons from AP, who were suffering with Brain Tumor. But, with Baba;s grace, their health issues were also solved completely.
    8. Nearly 45 families were blessed with Baba's grace to solve their family problems and issues!
    9. Not only humans but also almost 150 Animals having various health issues or disorders were cured by giving them Baba's bath water.
    10. As many as 16 people were promoted to higher level in their respective jobs in past 2 months.
    11. Nearly 13 business men were blessed with Baba's grace in their respective issues.
    12. Surprisingly almost 65 marriage related issues were resolved after giving pooja at Shibpur. In this 15 people are from Shibpur itself. Remaining are from other places. All of them got married.
    15. Almost 15 persons who had health issues with their child got resolved. This included AMitji himself as even his son was suffering very badly from breathing problem but Baba cured him as well.

Let Baba bless us all as well. All the issues were resolved either by offering puja to Baba or taking his Udi or acting per his advise or by Annadaan.

OmSairam!!

A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #783 on: January 02, 2012, 11:49:28 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam Devotees,
    We wish you a Very Happy New Year 2012. Let Baba fulfill all our wishes and Bless us with Love, Peace and Happiness :) Amitji would like to thank all the devotees who have been continuosly supporting this great cause in someway or the other. :)

As wel all know that the next venture that is going to take place with Baba's wish is to build the "Gopuram" on the top of the " Bade Baba Mandir" which is located at the main enterence of the Shibpur Temple. So, Amitji looks at this as the next very big and important thing for the temple and thereby requests for help to all the devotees to make this venture happen.

The construction was supposed to start in december and to be completed on or before April 2012 (i.e before the shibpur saibaba festival in april 2012). We kindly request all the devotees to help us out in this event. Rest is Baba's grace and wish.

Sairam to all and Take care. Thank you all.

Note: Gopuram or Gopura, is a monumental tower, usually ornate, at the entrance of any temple, especially in Southern India. This forms a prominent feature of Koils, Hindu temples of the Dravidian style.[1] They are topped by the kalasam, a bulbous stone finial.
    Sairam. Please Visit shibpursaibaba.org

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #784 on: January 16, 2012, 01:35:01 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam All,
    Hope everyone is doing good! We have few requests from Amitji -

1. Devotees, please NOTE -

Amitji will be AVIALABLE in SHIBPUR ONLY from Thursday evenings to Sunday evenings.

Rest of the days, i.e. from Monday morning to Thursday morning, he will be at Krishnanagar.

If any devotee wishes to meet Amitji on any other day, please call and let him know in advance so that he can be at Shibpur to meet you.

2. Devotees please NOTE-

Shibpur is a very remote village and there is hardly any resource for food and shelter for any devotees visiting there. So, we request devotees to let Amitji know about your plans much ahead so that he can make arrangements for you to stay near the temple. (There's only a small room avaialble in Late. Shri Ramdas Biswasji's home next to the temple).

If not, devotees can make their arrangements in this way -

From Howrah station or Kolkata airport, take a cab to Sealdah railway Station.

From Sealdah railway Station, you can take Lalgola passenger to Bethuadahari.
    Take a lodge at this place, then you can ask Amitji to arrange for a Taxi from Bethuadahari to shibpur which is like a 45min drive.

Then you can reach shibpur, have Baba's darshan and come back to Bethuadahari using the same taxi.

If you can let Amitji know about your trip in advace then he can arrange a cab for you to pickup from the Airport or Railway station and will take you to Shibpur. Please visit "how to reach" tab in shibpursaibaba.org for more details.

Sairam
    shibpursaibaba.org

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #785 on: January 16, 2012, 04:44:53 PM »
  • Publish
  • SaiRam Aditya Ji,

Baba's blessings. THanks for your kind information. It is very timely help since one of my friend wants to visit Shibpur and there I see your nice email.

Baba keeps blessings us all in everyway.

Thanks again!

JaiSaiRam
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #786 on: February 03, 2012, 10:54:20 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam All,

We hope everyone is doing good!

We are glad and happy to Invite everyone to Shibpur Sai Baba;s festival 2012 at Shibpur, west bengal.

Please see the schedule for the same below - 

Festival runs from April 24th 2012 to April 28th 2012.

Activities on April 24th 2012, Tue:
    Starts with Kali Mata Pooja at evening - night time.

Activities on April. 25th. 2012, Wed:
    Baba's Special Pooja
    Homam
    Bhagwath Paath
    Baba's aarti with 1001 diya
    All the 4 aarti's of Baba will be performed.

Activities on April. 26th. 2012, Thu:
    Biggest Annadaan (about 25000 - 50000 people)
    Evening - Sai Sandhya (ex. bhajans etc)
    All the 4 aarti's of Baba will be performed

Activities on April. 27th. 2012, Fri
    Annadaan
    Blood Donation Camp
    Medical camp including Eye check-up camp. (Includes FREE distribution of medicine and Spectacles)
    FREE Study material distribution for poor students
    FREE food packet distribution for poor children

Activities on April. 28th. 2012, Sat:
    Shibpur Baba will be taken on rounds of the Shibpur Village and then to the river to bath him
    Evening - Kali mata pooja followed by Sai Sandhya and Baba's Aarti/pooja.

Festival Concludes!

Please try to take part in all the activities.

If anyone wishes to be there at the festival, please contact Amitji (91-9800500014) much ahead so that he can make arrangements for you.
    If anyone wishes to donate, please email us your details (shibpurtemple@gmail.com or shibpursaibaba@gmail.com or call Amitji)
    Note: Nearest lodge to the temple is in Bethuadahari, 30-40mins from the temple.

Offline saburi1

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #787 on: February 13, 2012, 11:27:43 PM »
  • Publish
  • SAIBABAJI,

AAP KO MERA KOTTI KOTTI PRANAM

BABAJI MERI LIFE KAFI BADAL GAYE FROM PAST 1YEAR. MAAN MAIN EK DARR, WORRIES SURROUNDED HAI. BABAJI AAP KO MERI LIFE KE EK EK INCIDENT PATA HAI. AAP MERI ZINDAGI KE SAVIOUR HO. PLZ MUJHE ISS DAR SE BAHAR NIKALO. MAIN KAHA JAU...I HV NO ONE WITH WHOM I CAN ASK FOR HELP. I PUT MA PARENTS LIFE , RESPECT AT UR FEETS. PLZ COME AND ANSWER MA ARDAS. IAM NOTHING WITHOUT YOU. IF MY PARENTS HAD DONE ANYTHING WRONG , THEN PLZ PARDON THEIR SINS AND GIVE THEM DIRECTION.

BABAJI PLZ HELP ME. SAVE ME. YOU HAVE COME FOR UPLIFTING OUR LIFES. PLZ HELP ME IN REMOVING ALL WORRIES AND HELP US IMPROVING OUR LIFESTYLE. BABAJI DAILY NEW CHALLENGE ...I NEED UR HELP IN COMING OUT OF THIS SITUATION. BABAJI MOM IS IN DEPRESSION. SHE NEEDS UR HELP AND GIVE HER PEACE. SHE IS NOT UNDERSTANDING OUR VIEWPIONT..DAD, BHAIYA, ME , RELATIVES ALL R CORRECTING HER TO IMPROVE HER BEHAVIOUR BUT SHE IS NT COMING OUT OF IT. PLZ HELP US ..UR FAMILY IS NT WELL. SAFEGUARD UR FAMILY RESPECT , HONOUR , MENTALLY HEALTHY LIFESTYLE. REMOVE ALL MY WHIMPS AND WORRIES. TAKE US ALONG WID U. SAIBABAJI UR MA REAL FATHER. WITHOUT U , UR DAUGHTER IS INCOMPLETE AND CAN NT HANDLE THE SITUATIONS. U ALWAYS HELP UR BABIES AND NEVER SAY NO TO THEIR REQUESTS. SAIBABAJI PLZ LISTEN TO MA ARDAS... PLZ PARDON OUR SINS AND HELP US IN UPLIFTING OUR LIFES. PROTECT MA FAMILY IMAGE IN THIS SOCIETY, HONOUR , RESPECT. I SURRENDER MA FEARS , WORRIES AT UR FEETS...PLZ COME N HELP UR FAMILY.
    LUKING FWD FOR UR ANSWER TO MA ARDAS SAI... I HV INNATE TRUST ON U.WITHOUT U IAM NOBODY IN THIS WORLD..
    LUV U ALOT SAIBABAJI.

Offline tanu_12

• Blessings 19
    • "I AM HERE IN YOUR HEART"
    « Reply #788 on: February 14, 2012, 12:58:12 AM »
  • Publish
  • omsairam

have faith and patience.. with patience one can get whatever he wants..
    babaji bless u dear

jaisairam
    Man Ke Gehre Andhiyare Me "Sai" Naam Diye Jaisa

Give Light, and the darkness will disappear of itself...

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #789 on: March 06, 2012, 12:42:06 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam All,

Amitji would like to bring this to everyone's notice the following -

Any devotee who faithlfully offers Pooja to baba at Shibpur to obtain a Job, is ought to offer his 1st months salary as per his comfort at (Shibpur) Baba's feet once he is placed in a Job.
    Any devotee who faithfully offers pooja to Baba at Shibpur for a baby, is ought to visit the temple/Baba with their child as soon as they can.

- Please NOTE these as it is Baba's Instructions. Amitji has been talking about this from past many years!

Fore more information and updates/Miracles, Please visit shibpursaibaba.org

======================================================================================

We are glad and happy to Invite everyone to Shibpur Sai Baba;s festival 2012 at Shibpur, west bengal.

Activities on April 24th 2012, Tue:Starts with Kali Mata Pooja at evening - night time.

Activities on April. 25th. 2012, Wed:Baba's Special PoojaHomamBhagwath PaathBaba's aarti with 1001 diyaAll the 4 aarti's of Baba will be performed.

Activities on April. 26th. 2012, Thu:Biggest Annadaan (about 25000 - 50000 people)Evening - Sai Sandhya (ex. bhajans etc)All the 4 aarti's of Baba will be performed

Activities on April. 27th. 2012, Fri:AnnadaanBlood Donation CampMedical camp including Eye check-up camp. (Includes FREE distribution of medicine and Spectacles)FREE Study material distribution for poor students FREE food packet distribution for poor children Evening - Sai Sandhya (ex. bhajans etc)All the 4 aarti's of Baba will be performed

Activities on April. 28th. 2012, Sat:Shibpur Baba will be taken on rounds of the Shibpur Village and then to the river to bath him Evening - Kali mata pooja followed by Sai Sandhya and Baba's Aarti/pooja.

Festival Concludes!

If anyone wishes to be there at the festival, please contact Amitji (91-9800500014) much ahead so that he can make arrangements for you. If anyone wishes to donate, please email us your details (shibpurtemple@gmail.com or shibpursaibaba@gmail.com or call Amitji)

Note: Nearest lodge to the temple is in Bethuadahari, 30-40mins from the temple.
    For more information please visit - shibpursaibaba.org
    Email: shibpursaibaba@gmail.com
    Email: shibpurtemple@gmail.com
    Amitji: 91-9800500014

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #790 on: March 20, 2012, 05:35:46 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam All

We hope everyone is doing good. There is a small news that Amitji wants to share-

1. Amitji will be visiting SHIRDI from Mar 23rd 2012 to April 3rd 2012.
    2. During this Sai festival in april, Amitji is planning to print a Magazine or Souvenir containing devotees experiences and views about the Shibpur temple.
    In order to proceed with this, we encourage all the devotees to write few words about the temple and also pen down their experience at Shibpur.
    These booklets will be distributed to other devotees who are interested to read more about the temple and devotees experiences.

So, all the devotees who wish to write on this can have a maximum of 1 - page document in MS word format including their Full name, address (please prrof read it as Amitji will not be able to)
    The last date to accept any documents will be April 3rd 2012.

Please feel free to share this message or email us with any concerns you might have.

questions/concerns to -
    shibpurtemple@gmail.com
    shibpursaibaba@gmail.com

Offline saburi1

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #791 on: March 21, 2012, 10:23:59 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Sai Babaji,

I need ur assistance and help. I need ur power so that i can stand against all odds. Iam ur daughter and need ur help for removing all obstacles in our way. Bless ur family and esp mom n dad. Pardon all our sins my father. I put all my anxities and worries at ur feets.

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #792 on: April 23, 2012, 03:04:46 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam All,

We hope everyone is doing good!

Please see the schedule for the same below - 

Activities on April 24th 2012, Tue:
    Starts with Kali Mata Pooja at evening - night time.

Activities on April. 25th. 2012, Wed:
    Baba's Special Pooja
    Homam
    Bhagwath Paath
    Baba's aarti with 1001 diya
    All the 4 aarti's of Baba will be performed.

Activities on April. 26th. 2012, Thu:
    Biggest Annadaan (about 25000 - 50000 people)

Activities on April. 27th. 2012, Fri
    Annadaan
    Blood Donation Camp
    Medical camp including Eye check-up camp. (Includes FREE distribution of medicine and Spectacles)
    FREE Study material distribution for poor students
    FREE food packet distribution for poor children

Activities on April. 28th. 2012, Sat:
    Shibpur Baba will be taken on rounds of the Shibpur Village and then to the river to bath him
    Evening - Kali mata pooja followed by Sai Sandhya and Baba's Aarti/pooja.

Festival Concludes!

If anyone wishes to be there at the festival, please contact Amitji (91-9800500014) much ahead so that he can make arrangements for you.
    If anyone wishes to donate, please email us your details (shibpurtemple@gmail.com or shibpursaibaba@gmail.com or call Amitji)

--
    ! Sairam !

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #793 on: May 17, 2012, 07:02:04 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam all,

We hope everyone is doing good. As everyone knows that the Sai festival was held this april and was completed successfully with Baba;s grace inspite of the cyclone in Shibpur, we would like to share few snaps and some amazing facts/miracles recorded during the festival. As everyone knows that Baba is here to fulfill all our needs it was seen that nearly 634 devotees offered pooja during the festival and some thousands of devotees attended the festival.

In this 634 devotees, there were 145 couples offering pooja who were blessed with a Baby after offering prayers to Baba here. There were nearly 46 people who offered prayers in order to have a peaceful job or job related issues which were solved and Pooja was offered for the same. Pooja was also offered for nearly 98 couples who had issues with their marriage, Pooja was offered after a number of 72 people who had issues with their health and were relieved now.

Nearly 21 devotees which were praying to get their exams cleared, passed all their papers. Other devotees, nearly 105 devotees offered pooja after their business issues were solved. 57 devoted families/family members have offered Pooja after their family related issues got resolved. There were also 2 abnormal/mentally ill related people who got cured after praying and offering pooja at Shibpur.

As stated in the Sai Satcharitra Baba loves all the creatures, there were nearly 88 animal related issues being cured and were offered pooja for the same. We are glad that we could make this event possible with all your support and love.

Please feel free to share this with your friends and relatives and let more and more people know about this temple. I am sure the pictures would say it all about the festival.

Link for photos:
    https://plus.google.com/photos/101498880432452189591/albums/5743653355277798289?authkey=CLemg6q-wLzCmQE[/b][/url]
    please let me know in case anyone has issues visiting the link.

Construction update:

Devotees, We would like to thank you all very much for making all the contributions to help build this temple so far. Now, as you all know that the Shibpur temple is planning to build a "Gopuram" for the bade baba/marble temple very soon. Donations are being accepted for the same. In case anyone is interested for the same, please feel free to email us for any information on this. We hope Baba would help us make this come true soon!

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #794 on: May 17, 2012, 07:57:13 PM »
  • Publish
  • Thanks Aditya ji... For the wonderful pictures. I'll send my small contribution for the gopuram soon. Glad to know that the function was a grand success.

JaiSaiRam

Facebook Comments