Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Shibpur sai baba temple  (Read 247285 times)

Offline marioban29

• Blessings 6
Re: Shibpur sai baba temple
« Reply #810 on: July 27, 2012, 06:19:42 PM »
  • Publish
  • om shri sai nathay namah

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #811 on: September 07, 2012, 03:06:24 PM »
  • Publish

• Sairam everyone,

Hope all are doing good. This is Aditya and I had been to Shibpur this Aug 2012. I would like to share some photos of the mandir and also the Gopuram. Please see the below link and let me know if you have issues to visit this link.

I was very very happy to see how the temple has developed with the help of so many devotees who have humbly contributed towards its construction. You will be happy to see the same as well. Also, Amitji and all the temple members have thanked everyone to make this happen with Baba's grace.

Finally, if there was any delay in answering your email, please pardon us. We will get back to your email very soon. Thanks so much for being patient.

Photos: https://plus.google.com/photos/101498880432452189591/albums/5785296883227699745

Please see attachment for experience. This will be posted on the website as well. Photos are already posted on the facebook page.
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #812 on: September 07, 2012, 03:08:36 PM »
  • Publish
  • SaiRam Aditya ji,

Baba blessings. Wonderful pictures. Thanks for sharing such nice Baba pictures. You made my day and would like to share the same with my family. Thank you very much!

JaiSaiRam
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #813 on: September 07, 2012, 03:10:51 PM »
  • Publish

• Our Aditya ji's Shibpur Saibaba visit.
    Om Sai Ram

With Baba's grace, I was able to visit Shibpur this year on Aug 21st 2012. As my India trip was planned this year, so was the visit to Shibpur. Baba had made all plans for me to reach there and fortunately I was receied by Mr. Santanu Das Gupta at Kolkata airport, who is a resident of Kolkata and an ardent devotee of Baba. He is an active volunteer at the temple. we reached Shibpur by 1pm and were welcomed by all the temple crew and Amitji. Everyone was very loving and happy to receive us there. I could see a whole new dimension of the temple compared to my last visit in Dec 2010. However, after refreshing ourselves at the visitor's room we had a small tour of the temple. To start with is Ganapati, Hanuman and Datta Guru mandir, The bade baba mandir which was closed after the noon aarti and the 150 year old temple. All the structures are now newly built with the help of many devotees helping out for construction. The gopuram construction is also 80% completed now except the coluring part which will start on sept 4th. However, after a while we were told that we can see Shibpur baba and entered the new room made for baba, which I would say is the most peaceful place on the earth. The moment we entered the room , we could feel baba's presence there.
    We were so pleased to see how beautifully the temple is constructed. I would really thank every one of you to help build this temple.

Later on, we moved to another small room, which is said to be the office room. Amitji had installed speaker system all over the temple (Shibpur Baba's mandir, Bade baba mandir and the 150 year old mandir) and Mr. Santanu Das ji innaugurated this and I must say it was a heavenly atmosphere to hear sai naam all over the place. After a while, it was time for evening aarti and all the village people gathered in the temple for aarti. Just before the evening aarti, Amitji announced about an Audio CD with Bhajans in Bengali on Shibpur Sai baba. This CD contains the Shibpur baba Aarti and other bengali bhajans, few of which have been written by Amitji himself and sung by a local Singer. I could not understand the meaning of them :) but, i can say you would enjoy the tune. Myself and Santanuji were blessed to innaugurate the CD on the same day. Later on, evening aarti commenced from Shibpur Baba's mandir, continuing to Dhuni room, Datta mandir, and reached Bade Baba mandir. We could feel the positive vibrations all throughout the place. After the aarti, we distributed the prasad and met all the people from village and the temple crew. After sepnding some time with the local people, Amitji mentioed that "Baba is calling you", " I can see baba and currently there are very very powerful and supreme vibrations in this place and also in shibpur Baba's mandir". having said so, he took me and Santanu ji in the mandir and made us sit there in front of baba and asked us to be quiet and concentrate on Baba.

The moment I entered the mandir, I was surprised to experience such a powerful vibration. I dont have words to express that! However, we sat before Baba and I started to focus on baba, leaving aside the rest of the world. All the time, i could feel that strong vibes in the room and I still remember Baba's face. While I was focusing on him, I could see for a second, Satya Sai baba's face which turned into total dark later on. Then I could see Shibpur baba again. Strangely I would see him staring at me and his face seemed to be soo happy. Sometimes, i felt like Baba is trying to get up and come down the altar. After a min, i saw lord Balaji's face, this happened twice actually. Later on, I saw Baba staring at me again and I could see his lips moving slightly and I felt that he was actually talking to me for a long time. I asked about this to Amitji once I came out of the room, he smiled and said, you will come to know about what he talked very soon!! However, Baba talking to me, continued for long time. After sometime, i could feel a very strong force pulling me to one side and I was totally blank that point for few seconds I guess and I could not see baba that time. I wanted to let loose myself and get carried away with that force but somehow I could not ehenever i tried to focus on baba. That I would say was the experience of the strongest vibration. I may not able to express that same here in words but I can surely say it was amazing!!! However, after sometime everything seemed to be normal as if it was a regular place. After some time Amitji came in and mentioned that baba needs to sleep now and you too.

After we exit the mandir, we had dinner and Amitji ordered us to go and sleep and not to stay in the temple campus anymore. We were puzzled at this but he insisted us very much on this. However, we went to sleep to get up for the morning aarti at 4am. We woke up at 3.45 and got ready for the aarti. It was amazing to see the morning aarti as well. After amitji woke up he explained to us the reason why he forced us to sleep the last night. He said that there was some negetive vibes in and around the temple at that late hour and as we had a strong positive vibration, it could have nullified all the effect. So, he asked us to be in the room and take rest. Very interesting and strange indeed!! However after spending sometime in the temple talking to Amitji and also discussing about other developments about the temple we left the place around noon time. Just before we left the temple, we were again blessed to Innaugurat the Gopuram which was almost complete the construction. The official innauguration will be done in October but, however, we broke a coconut on the Gopuram platform. Later on, Amitji gave us some Udi packets and pictures that we can send the devotees abroad.

Overall, this was a very memorable visit and I was so happy to see the temple developing. Beleive me friends, people staying there are in such a poor condition (i got to see this when Amitji took me on a tour to the whole village and we had rasgulla's at everyones house :) we had been to pujari's house, secretrry's house and many other people working in the temple/samity) and still there is no limit to their love and devotion towards Baba. Hatts off to their love and devotion. However, I will soon share th pictures and videos of the temple that I took during my stay. Amitji and the temple crew had personally thanked every one to help build the temple so far. We will share the next ventures of the temple.

Om Sairam

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #814 on: September 07, 2012, 03:14:24 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam SS91
    thanks so much for posting the experience on the forum.

Please see the snaps here in this link and let me know in case you are not able to open this

https://plus.google.com/photos/101498880432452189591/albums/5785296883227699745
    Sairam. Please Visit shibpursaibaba.org

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #815 on: September 21, 2012, 11:43:25 AM »
  • Publish
  • SaiRam,

Wonderful temple. Should visit once again  if Baba WILLS. Thanks Aditya ji for the sharing the pictures.

Awesome.

JaiSaiRam

Sairam SS91
    thanks so much for posting the experience on the forum.

Please see the snaps here in this link and let me know in case you are not able to open this

https://plus.google.com/photos/101498880432452189591/albums/5785296883227699745

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #816 on: September 24, 2012, 03:14:38 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Devotees,
    we would like to thank you all very much for rendering your continuous support to the temple in all its ventures so far. Only with your support and Baba's blessings, we were able to complete the Gopuram construction and begin its colouring work this month. Including the construction of a wonderful gate for the temple.

we would like to request you to continue your help and support to the temple. We hope baba brings peace and happiness into everyone's life with his support and Guidance all the way.

Thanks so much again. Loving Sairams!!

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #817 on: October 03, 2012, 07:12:23 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam,
    Hope you are doing good. We would like to thank every one with out whom the Gopuram Construction and the Coloring work would not have been completed. Please see the snaps of the Gopuram post coloring. However, we would request you to continue your help and support.

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #818 on: October 03, 2012, 08:12:56 PM »
  • Publish
  • SaiRam,

Wonderful. Thanks for sharing the same. Baba bless us all.

JaiSaiRam

Offline v2birit

• Blessings 29
    • जय जय रघुवीर समर्थ
      • Sai Baba Site
    « Reply #819 on: October 04, 2012, 12:33:16 PM »
  • Publish
  • Nice one.

Om Sai Ram

Offline saibabakripa1

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #820 on: October 08, 2012, 09:18:30 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Ram..
    Thanks for sharing wonderful photos of Shibpur Sai Baba Temple. :)

Offline saibabakripa1

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #821 on: October 09, 2012, 09:27:15 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Ram Aditya ji and thanks for sharing your experience at Shibpur Sai Baba Temple.
    Varad

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #822 on: December 13, 2012, 10:06:43 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam Everyone,
    Hope all are doing good. We have few miracles to share from the temple - Please see below.

1. There was a lady from orrisa who came to shibpur mandir on nov 1st 2012. She had a deep urge to present a Green dress to Baba but se could not find that from any store and could get only an orange color dress. But, when she came to the temple and unpacked her bag, she was awestuck to see that the orange dress had turned green to fulfill her wishes :)

2. There was a family from calcutta (Hind MOtor Co.) who were coming to visit to Shibpur temple. However, this family forgot to get flowers for baba and were feeling sad. So when the couple came to Bethuadahuri and were asking for directions to Shibpr temple to a local resident there; he gave the exact directions and also gave them lots of flowers to offer it to Baba. The couple were happy to receive and to think that Baba made their with possible.

3. It seems that in Amitji's native village; there was a man of 75-80 year old (Approx). This man was very devoted to Baba and was almost lying on his death bed and at that time, he was wishing to have Shibpur Baba;s prasad and that AMitji should come with the same. Believe me, no one had mentioned this to AMitji (about this person's wish) but strangely, it came to know that Amitji did go to this person and gave him the prasad! Amitji was shocked to know this as he was in Shibpur that time!

4. Usually the temple's priest or the seceretry lights lamps in the whole temple. One day; both of them forgot to light the lamp thinking that the other one would light it and later realized that no one had lit it. But, it was seen that the lamp were lit and were glowing all the night!

5. One night during Durga pooja everyone was attending mata's pooja and suddenly it was seen that Dhuni's light got enraged and it was burning very bright!! When people came to see what happened at the dhuni room, they could see smoke coming in from a neighboring area as well, where unfortunately some houses were burnt but surprisingly, a store owned by one of the the shibpur trust member was safe and was not at all touched by the flames!!!

6. There was a person from Hugli, Daulat near Shibpur. He has a 22 year old son who was acting abnormal because of some black magic on him. So, this guy came to the temple on one of the evenings and wished to offer pooja to baba and talk to Amitji and gain Udi from him to cure his son. His son was sitting in Shibpur Baba's room; Amitji came in, spoke to him and also gave udi to him. he explained his whole problem to him as well. Amitji said that he will pray for him and baba willsurely cure him. Saying so he left the room. But you would not believe that AMitji was at that same time in Krishnanagar at his place and he came to know about this incident from that same person whose son got Baba;s Udi. By the way it was laearned later that this boy got cured from the black magic.

7. As Amitji is now known by many of them locally; there was a polotician who was seen very jealous of him and it seems that he had sent a local gunda to beatup AMitji. One day, this guy was waiting for AMitji in the bushes near a road, but when he saw the police jeep coming on that road, he ran and hid himself in the bushes. But, he discovered a snake in side the bushes nad he ran towards the road and got hit buy a huge banyan tree very badly. He was later admited to a local hospital and now AMitji is praying for him to get well soon.! By the way, cops caught him later and he narrated this whole story to AMitji and Cops.

8. On one of the eve of Durga Maata pooja; Amitji was busy in all the temple preperations, and Sai garv (Amitji's son) was playing near the Homam/yagya place. Suddenly he fell into the yagya kund (into the fire) but secretery Probhat ji just jumped in and pulled him up. Fortunately, only a a small part of his elbow was burt but his life is saved now. Probhat ji later narrated that he felt a stong push to jump into the fire to save him.. it felt like some one had pushed him hard and we all know that is Baba :)

Adding to these, there are many more miracles as well which have no end.. However, below are few cases/prayers which baba had answerd to so many people after praying for them here or after offering pooja.

There were nearly 96 couples who were childless and after they offered pooja at this temple, they were gifted with issues.
    There were nearly 7 people praying for jobs and who were well placed and also 16 people had job related issues which was solved after offering pooja there.
    There were nearly 61 couples who got married after offering pooja and prayers here.
    People having family issues - nearly 36 families were solved and are peaceful now.
    People affected with black magic nearly 131 of them were releived upto much extent
    Issues dealing with health (appx 78); education (81); visa (13) and love marriage (21) were resolved after ofering prayers and pooja at Baba;s feet. But remember, only when we have faith on Sai, we se ethese miracles; else these are just co-incidences!! So, please have faith and patience in Sai.

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #823 on: December 14, 2012, 07:45:25 AM »
  • Publish
  • SaiRam Adiya,

Wonderful Thanks for sharing and I'm also happy about Sathvik's result. It is all our Shibpur Saibaba's grace. Thanks to you and Amit ji too.

JaiSaiRam

Offline avm171

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #824 on: December 14, 2012, 11:34:32 PM »
  • Publish
  • Adiya SaiRam,

Thanks for sharing Shibpur Baba's wonderful miracles.

JaiSaiRam

Facebook Comments