Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Thank you Baba!!  (Read 756 times)

Offline saibhaktakm47

• Blessings 6
Thank you Baba!!
« on: July 22, 2009, 07:33:15 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear all!

Basically 3 months ago in March/April I was at the end!! I had depression so badly and my uncle who is like my father had a series of mini strokes and I had exams in 3 months for which I had not even touched a book!! It was bad and I felt like just crashing my car into a wall or something to get out! Then by some miracle on one day ywhen I was walking into a field to try to clear my head baba gave me the courage/inspiration to tell my parents my problems!! And what a relief it was, they and my doctor gave my some antidepressants which helped a lot with the mood.

However I became apathetic and careless and didnt care to study. For the whole of may and most of June I didnt raise a book but just watched TV and walked around aimlessly I didnt even read SSC or anything. Somehow when my mom came to help me about 3-4 days before the exam, I studied, and studied well, I still didnt know if I would make it through and had almost resigned myself to resits and I just didnt care about anything. I studied and was confident and without much anxiety thanks to babas blessings.

Then on Thursday just gone I got the news I had passed my 5th year of medical school and was now a final year!!!! Thank you so much baba! I didnt get the merits I wanted but with the amount of work I did I didnt deserve it or even to pass maybe but Thanks to BABA I did and passed well!!!! I am now enjoying my elective and am in Canada where I went to the Baba mandir here in Toronto to thank him.

He's amazing and I cant feel how amazing right now but in those glorious moments where I can, love for him overwhelms me. Take it from someone who was on the verge of the end, he will save you if you ask him!!! I hope this helps some people with their belief and problems

Om Sai Ram

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
      • Heaven
    Re: Thank you Baba!!
    « Reply #1 on: July 22, 2009, 09:21:23 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear saibhaktakm,

Felt very happy after reading your experience. Congrats for your success and all the best for your future. Baba bless you with a great life and career.

om sai ram.

Facebook Comments