Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: SAI CARES FOR ME #13 (FOREX TRADING)  (Read 783 times)

Offline avm171

• Blessings 5
SAI CARES FOR ME #13 (FOREX TRADING)
« on: January 21, 2011, 12:42:27 PM »
  • Publish
  •     Actually this posting is for saying a big thanks for baba and good souls like subhasrini sairam
    for the encouragement.

Though I have no interest in speculations I love mathematics and apply this in speculation field.

Once I developed a system for horse racing and tested it with a person who is reguarly going for
    races to play. Once I felt my maths are coming correct I left it.

Again I developed a system to find the correct timing to win while playing card. Still I do not
    know to play the card but I can tell the exact winning timing of a person. For this I used K.P method.
    For those who know astrology they can understand this.

In my earlier posting i have explained how I came to know about share trading.

http://forum.spiritualindia.org/sai-cares-for-me-11-share-trading-t33863.0.html

I have tested this system. It is working ok. Some of my friends are still using and earning
    even today.   But i donot do trading.

My friends wanted me to develop a system for forex. At that time the name forex itself is a new thing
    for me.

As ususal I prayed to Baba to show me a way to develop a system if he wishes for it.  I went through
    the net and studied many systems.  There baba helped me at every stage of my study. If I write all those
    experiences  it will run into many pages. Four months back I completed the system. To test it in Live account
    I started an forex account. It took me four months to complete the formalities. I tested my method this
    month. My calculations are coming perfect and I gave a withdrawl on 18th and I got my first payment on 19th
    jan 2011.

Subhasrini sai ram Last year you wished me for my development as below.

[SaiRam Vaira Moorthiji,
    Congrats! Sai has again blessed to make your dream hapen. I am sure you must be a good software  designer.
    Keep trying and put in sometime in this field, you will among the few top software people. Who knows,
     Baba is planing something good for you and your family. Thanks for sharing another wonderful Sai's leela.
    Happy New Year 2010
    Sai bless you for another excellent year ahead.
    JaiSaiRam
    SubhaSrini]

Thank u sai ram.  Your wish has come true. This year Baba  has given me a winning formula. Thank u Baba.  

Jai sai ram

My Previous Posting http://forum.spiritualindia.org/sai-cares-for-me-12-baba-roti-another-experience-t34151.0.html

My next Posting http://forum.spiritualindia.org/sai-cares-for-me-14-my-tirumala-visit-t42291.0.html
    « Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 01:51:08 PM by avm171 »

Facebook Comments