Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Car Key Lost  (Read 4144 times)

Offline Athrey

• Blessings 0
  • Shirdi Sai Baba
Car Key Lost
« on: December 12, 2017, 05:13:49 AM »
  • Publish
  • Would love to share my story.
    I and my family were in Mysore Dasara exhibition and I lost my vehicles key. with me, I had two 3+ year-old kids wherein my wife was 6 months.
    Searching a car key in a place where u have lakhs of people coming is a tuff thing. I and my sis tried to search the vehicle key but couldn't find it. Finally, I planned to come to Bangalore (which is about 150kms from Mysore). The car was in parking lot. I went near the car to check on it and to speak to the parking supervisor to tell what had happened. When I went to the car to my surprise the back window was open and u could open the vehicle from the front. And just to check if there is a second key in the vehicle i just checked the dashboard. And to my surprise, i saw our old man vigraha. Prayed for him to get me the car key to take my wife home.  (who was pregnant) finally decided to speak to the supervisor just to tell the vehicle will be in the parking lot the whole night and i will take the vehicle in the morning. To My surprise when I spoke to the supervisor he just said he has the key. I was shocked to listen to the supervisor saying the key was with him. When i enquired with him he said he got the key from an ongoing. And that place had multiple parking. Baba made my day and even my sister and her elder kid were thinking about baba to get me the key. 
    Baba is still with us and hears to our prayers.

Sai Ram

Offline ShAivI

• Members
    • Blessings 56
    • बाबा मुझे अपने ह्र्दय से लगा लो, अपने पास बुला लो।
    Re: Car Key Lost
    « Reply #1 on: December 25, 2017, 07:20:14 AM »
  • Publish
  • JAI SAI RAM _/\_

Would love to share my story.
    I and my family were in Mysore Dasara exhibition and I lost my vehicles key. with me, I had two 3+ year-old kids wherein my wife was 6 months.
    Searching a car key in a place where u have lakhs of people coming is a tuff thing. I and my sis tried to search the vehicle key but couldn't find it. Finally, I planned to come to Bangalore (which is about 150kms from Mysore). The car was in parking lot. I went near the car to check on it and to speak to the parking supervisor to tell what had happened. When I went to the car to my surprise the back window was open and u could open the vehicle from the front. And just to check if there is a second key in the vehicle i just checked the dashboard. And to my surprise, i saw our old man vigraha. Prayed for him to get me the car key to take my wife home.  (who was pregnant) finally decided to speak to the supervisor just to tell the vehicle will be in the parking lot the whole night and i will take the vehicle in the morning. To My surprise when I spoke to the supervisor he just said he has the key. I was shocked to listen to the supervisor saying the key was with him. When i enquired with him he said he got the key from an ongoing. And that place had multiple parking. Baba made my day and even my sister and her elder kid were thinking about baba to get me the key. 
    Baba is still with us and hears to our prayers.

Sai Ram

JAI SAI RAM !!!

Facebook Comments