Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Sai ji Punish # Gopal_TheStalker , and take me under your Protection .  (Read 5427 times)

Offline Saialwayshere

• Blessings 0
Sai you are in my heart I can’t hide anything from you, so you know very well that  I never did or  wanted anyone's bad not even in my dream , but this guy sucked  my happy life and turned into hell .

Why you are still saving him Why??

After doing a BIG crime in year 2014, when he was begging , in front of you day and night to save him ,and forgive him for his blunder, during this he had made lots of promises to you that he would never do it again ,he would never did any harm to me , he would not stalk me,at that time uski raato ki neend udi hui thi , he was  sure that  whatever he did ,for that he would have arrested .

I still remember  how trick fully  you saved him ,you made me this much engaged for a week  that he could able to save him from Police .

( Sai why would you you save that beast stalker ..why??  if you would not saved him that time then for sure he would be behind the bars , Why Sai Why ?

How Could you come in his trap his false promises which he always do, how could you not recognized that crooked .
You know Sai it was you who told in your  Sacred book SST that “’you love that person more who tolerate everything  without reacting  or saying any bad words ,I followed all whatever you said

You said whatever we are facing that is becoz of out past karmas , Yes Sai I believed on all whatever you said and have gone through  this much pain without saying a word ,despite of being victim of stalking for  Four years ,  I thought one day would come, when he himself would stop stalking  …

Even , I have stopped using inter net , laptop ,whats app everything , I was like a prisoner without doing anything
 So called every intelligent person was suggesting me to stay away from net for some time

Sai You know very well that  my fully work is dependent on net and whatsapp , but still I stopped using all ,despite of knowing the fact that it would kill my career  .

I was away from net and all for many years , he was keep on hacking my mobile ,laptops and all you were quiet and made me sit quiet , I used to think that one day you would help me to make him stop or you would send me some one more powerful than him who could save me from that stalker …but I was wrong

You couldn’t arrange  a single person who could help me  ( I hate you Sai , I hate you for that )

YOU ARE FAIL  Sai Its not me its you, who is fail and your saying is fail

So far I have been gone through this pain
Now things is beyond my tolerance . I cant take it anymore , not even for seconds

Now I will Fight back , I know I am alone still I will, with your blessings
Baba ji Now this fight has been started and it will be stopped after arresting that guy GOPAL

Pls Dont let Ravan Win this time be with me I need you sai

Pls dont leave me alone in this "battle of justice "...
« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 08:39:24 AM by Saialwayshere »

Offline Saialwayshere

• Blessings 0
Baba what was my fault ?? saving a teen age girl from a 45 year old  beast ,was my fault? If it was, then I will do this mistake again and again ..

You know na baba, how he was making fool to that girl and playing with her emotions by telling lie about his age 20, she was too young to understand this crooked  .

Baba social media is like this ,where #GP  kind of frustrated Old guy tells lie about their age and lure the small girls .
I am wondering baba he is now 50 years Old , but still he is involve in all illegal activities  ,
Without any fear of law ,

Just becoz, he is in UK , and committed all crime in mask, so he think that no one can touch him.
Specially a lady from India …a poor fellow what she could do of him ..Right!!

Sai!!!!
Kya tum mere saath nahi ho ?

Mai janti hu mai abhi akeli hu , I am alone , I am physically alone ..

Baba bhagwan Ram bhi akele the, but ek akele bander ne poori "Lanka" ko aag laga di thi

Sai kya tum mere liye wo bander nahi banoge ?

Banoge na ?

Offline Saialwayshere

• Blessings 0
Sai Sai Sai

Offline Saialwayshere

• Blessings 0
SaiNath , Today you have given hint to me that I should take legal action against him , sayad tum bhi yahi sochte ho ki wo aise nahi sudhrega .

Baba aap adesh de rahe ho toh intejaam bhi aap karo

You know I am totally alone ,please help me Sai , Please help me ,

Offline Saialwayshere

• Blessings 0
Baba what ever you said I am trying to do so , I just need justice

Baba ji yaha ki adalat se use jo bhi saza milegi wo bahut hi kam hogi but tumhari adalat se jo use saja milegi wo saza wo kabhi nahi bhoola sakta ,

Baba abhi tak mai itna sah kar bhi kisi ko hurt nahi karna chahiti thi sochti thi woe k din apne aap apne raste per aa jayega ,

Per sayad ab nahi ab mai chahti hu ki har koi ye jaane ki he is a stalker , jaha bhi wo jaaye jaha bhi rahe use log stalker ke naam se jaane

Let her wife and children know what her husband or dad are doing

Baba I am wondering what reaction "Pranga" would be after knowing her husband's reality , with whom she trusted a lot whom she has given her beautiful  20 yrs ,now what that guy is doing behind her back , how long she has been befooling by him

Sai let her know the reality of that guy

Baba he is playing very smartly but he never know God is always smarter than us

Gopal You can delete all things but can u delete one thing which make u unique from others human

“The four horizontal line in your finger tips “(which is rare)

Gopal I want you to make this much famous that whole world will search for you and stalk you ,

Gopal”The Stalker”

Offline Saialwayshere

• Blessings 0
Sai Ram

Baba justice delayed is justice denied

I dont have anything to say

You know all my pain

Offline Saialwayshere

• Blessings 0
OM SAI RAM
OM SAI RAM
OM SAI RAM

Offline Saialwayshere

• Blessings 0
DEVA AB TO DAYA KARO

OM SAI RAM
OM SAI RAM
OM SAI RAM

Offline Saialwayshere

• Blessings 0
OM SAI RAM
OM SAI RAM
OM SAI RAM
OM SAI RAM
OM SAI RAM

Offline Saialwayshere

• Blessings 0
OM SAI RAM
OM SAI RAM
OM SAI RAM

Offline Saialwayshere

• Blessings 0
OM SAI RAM
OM SAI RAM
OM SAI RAM

Offline Saialwayshere

• Blessings 0
Gopal aaj mai tumhare baare mai sab kuch jaanti hu , kaal pura hindustan jaanega aur UK bhi , you made that little girl live long under your fear ,
Now you will see, soon every Cop siren in your lane will make you shiver , look at your life , what life you are living ?? Mr Gopal You are already living in Dark Room ...
Tumhare paas tumhara apna kuch bhi nahi
Aur jo hai wo jaldi hi tumhara nahi rahega

Sai Justice 

Offline Saialwayshere

• Blessings 0
OM SAI RAM
OM SAI RAM
OM SAI RAM

Offline Saialwayshere

• Blessings 0
OM SAI RAM
OM SAI RAM