Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: The Divine Romance  (Read 1313 times)

Offline sai ji ka narad muni

• Blessings 0
  • दाता एक साईं भिखारी सारी दुनिया
The Divine Romance
« on: August 04, 2016, 03:19:12 AM »
  • Publish
  • Here I am at your command, here I am!

You are my secrecy and my intimacy

Here I am at your command, here I am!

You are my purpose and my meaning

I call you, but it is you who calls me to you

Did I call out to you or did you call out to me?

You are the essence of the source of my existence, you are the reach of my resolve

You who are my logic, and my expressions, and my gestures

You are all of me entirely, you are my hearing and my seeing

You are my whole, and some of me, and my parts

You are all of me entirely, and all of it is entirely obscured

And all of you entirely are covered in my meaning

My soul clings to you with intense love until it is spent in ecstasy

And I become a hostage to my longing

I cry over my sorrow, over separation voluntarily from my homeland

And my adversaries please me with my own wailing

I approach but my fear sets me back, and I am anxious from a longing

That takes hold of my deeply hidden insides

What shall I do about an expansiveness that I am in such love with?
    O woe to my soul from this soul of mine,

O such sorrow in me over me for I am the source of my trials

I am like one who is drowned and his hand is seen raised up for help

While he is in an ocean of water

No one knows what I have seen

Except what shows in me of my grief

And that one who knows what I’ve seen of such intense love

In his will is my death and my life!

You are the purpose of my seeking! You are what I hoped for! You are my stillness!

You are the life of my soul! You are my faith and my world!

Tell me, upon my life, you who are my hearing and my seeing,

Why this going back and forth in my farness and exile?

If you are veiled from my eye in the unseen

This heart still keeps you in farness and in nearness.

I saw my Rabb with the eye of my heart

I said: who are you? He said: You

“Where” with you has nowhere

And there is nowhere where you are

Illusion with you has no illusion

Can illusion know where you are?

You are the one who gathers every “where”

To nowhere, so where are you?

In my annihilation my annihilation perished

And in my annihilation I found you

In the effacement of my name and the outline of my form

I asked about me so I said: You.

My inmost secret pointed to you

Until I was annihilated to myself, and you remained

You are my life and my heart’s secret

Wherever I may be, you are.

You encompass everything with knowledge

All that I see is you

So grant forgiveness my God

For there is nothing I wish for other than you
    - Al hallaaz

Everybody's craving for love, be it a teen or an oldie , even if someone isn't, he is wanting self contentedness.
    ( Do i need to mention the exceptions??? Sthitpraya atmaram and bhagwat prapt mahapurush are the exception) Fortunately sai baba loves us and care for us, fortunately he came to us where he was , already ( but never bestowed his blessings upon us like this)... like what??? I don't know, what to call it, what has changed after meeting sai baba? Everything... and should i say after 'meeting' him? Wasn't he with us even before that?? Leave this pun here because you all know what has changed...
    When it comes to worldly love, Worldly love is something everyone experiences, but there are some blessed souls who experience Divine love; the extraordinary feeling of being in love with God.. Worldly love has its limitations and changes with time but divine love is changeless and unconditional. There are times, when one feel jealousy, hatred and other negative feelings towards his or her loving partner, but our love with baba increases with every moment of love we cherish. As a sadhak, our spiritual levels go up and down, kripalu maharaj says, but a bhagwat prapt mahapurush has no such ups and down.
    In essence, love for the divine is about the basic attraction of the individual soul for the Supreme Soul and this is present in different degrees in everyone. Divine love is the simplest path to realise the goal and is available to all. It is easier than other paths like Raj yoga, Jnana yoga and Karma yoga, as the only qualification is sincere, pure love. When spiritual longing begins to manifest, God too makes His presence felt in subtle, mysterious ways. The longing for God’s love becomes a magnet which attracts and pulls us toward the divine. Divine romance between the bhakta and God is the most exalted expression of love.
    Why its called exalted??? Because  Once that joy is realised, all earthly pleasures fade into nothingness..."
    Even if there any physical desires exist, there are few instances that show god will satisfy even those (you must be knowing about kubja )( There is another relationship—God as the Beloved, you as the loved one. That is a very difficult conception, but some pure souls have succeeded. It is not a path for those who have not mastered body consciousness, because that relationship with God is nullified by any taint of carnal thought. To find God by that relationship is thus difficult, because it demands only the purest love.)
    But no need to talk about it here.
    Hunger and thirst are natural expressions of the basic human desire and need for food and water. One of the clear indicators that something is wrong physically is when we lose our appetite. It is the same spiritually. To hunger and thirst for God is at the very root of our being. It’s the way God made us. When there is no hunger for the presence of God, it is an indicator that something is wrong spiritually. Because that hunger is so basic to human nature, it often finds fulfillment in other areas rather than in seeking God. Much as eating unhealthy junk food can dull physical appetite, so that which is not of God can dull our spiritual appetite.
    However, though God loves us ceaselessly, He does play some games, too as part of His divine leela. After revealing Himself, He hides and wants the devotee to seek Him out. This happens with every lover of God, whether mystic, saint or layman. Thus, half the saga of divine love is the saga of longing.
    This yearning for God is in itself a potent sadhana, which burns all the dross and attracts divine grace. The anguish of separation from the One you adore is the best sadhana. Be brisk in that sadhana; live in the love, longing and yearning for God, and see the miracle He creates just for you..We all need miracles in our life and what better way to experience this than by saturating our hearts with divine love for the Creator and all His creation.
    Sometimes isn't it too much to handle?
    Yes it is! Because such an unconditional & abundance of love is so unusual for us, we were so conditioned with deception.
    The Lord says, I can give you salvation if you make the effort; but I cannot give My love and devotion, for if I give that away I become poor. This is the treasure of God, His very essence. It is so all-fulfilling; He has naught else of worth, in comparison, to give. He has, veritably, given Himself.
    God has given to you the blessedness of belonging to Him always. You have only to realize that. He feels insulted when you base your relationship with Him on prayers for money or fulfillment of material desires. Why make prosperity your utmost goal, for it will seek you when you seek God. There is not a need or wish that God hasn't satisfied for me. And I do not have to ask. You should pray only for one thing: that you may be with Him always. When you have prayed for that, you have prayed for everything else. ...

Oh sai!
     my soul aches at the mere mention of Your name. My heart leaps for every rumor of Your coming, and each possibility that You will manifest Your presence. I’m not satisfied with mere spiritual dainties. I’m ravenously hungry for You in Your fullness. I’m desperate to feast on the bread of Your presence and quench my thirst with the wine of Your Spirit

"I am naught, He is all; there is no being but God's."
    जिस कर्म से भगवद प्रेम और भक्ति बढ़े वही सार्थक उद्योग हैं।
    ॐ साईं राम

Download Sai Baba photo album
    https://archive.org/details/SaiBabaPhotographyPdf

Offline sai ji ka narad muni

• Blessings 0
    • दाता एक साईं भिखारी सारी दुनिया
    Re: The Divine Romance
    « Reply #1 on: August 04, 2016, 02:03:04 PM »
  • Publish

• ॐ साईं राम
    श्री हरी हरी हरी
    हे साईं तुम्हारे दास विषयों के प्रति विरक्त और तुम्हारे श्री चरणों के प्रति अनुरक्त रहते हैं
    प्रभुदेव जैसे सूर्योदय हो जाने के बाद जुगनू दिखाई भी नही पड़ता वैसे ही आपकी कृपा दृष्टि पड़ते ही अज्ञान की छुट्टी हो जाती हैं
    हे दीनोद्धारा ! तुम सचमुच ही दीनो के प्रति बड़े दयालु हो
    तुम्हारे भजन पर सबका अधिकार हैं
    हे अनंता ! मुझे अपना भूला हुआ आत्मस्वरूप का बोध करा दो गुरुदेव
    आप ही सत्स्वरूप हैं प्रभु आपके चरणों में निज्मुक्त्ता सहज ही विद्यमान रहती हैं बाबा आपसे रिक्त कोई वस्तु नहीं हैं हे ॐकर्स्वरूप गुरुवर्य ! तुम्हे मेरा बारम्बार नमस्कार हैं। आपका स्मरण होते ही विकल्पों की छुट्टी हो जाती हैं मेरा संसार खत्म हो जाता हैं आप सहज समाधान प्रदान करते हो हे गुरुनाथ आप ही प्रसन्न होने पर निजभक्तो को आत्मशान्ति प्रदान करते हो प्रभु

ॐ साईं
    हरी ॐ
    Do we crave God as much as we crave other things? Do we so long to spend time in His presence each day that nothing will keep us from meeting with Him? Fortunately, this is one craving that will never leave us hungering. Baba is ready and waiting to nourish our souls every day.
    baba gives us prophecy dreams, visions, darshan and a lot more just to show us his love. He knows thousand ways to love us and make us love him back. Isn't it amazing we all are writing reading spending time on internet to know and enjoy glory of our baba. We are so much baba :-* still i am far away from him, who dwells in my heart . Why so far!!! What i m supposed to do ?? To remain satisfied with what I've got? To accept the fact that our baba is only nirgun now, he won't come as human , if he will, he'll come in disguise? Why disguise ? Am i playing cop? Isn't it annoying that we can't meet our beloved our ultimate father whenever we want? This is ridiculous, sorry for being offensive  ...this is what i say to baba ...
    Back to what i was saying Sometimes the prophecies aren't even necessary, but fearing of desrespect i don't disclose such prophecies.But all of them come true after short or long time.
    Many times we disrespect baba, he takes it, we curse him,
    They ignores ,  they forgives (APA style, as sometimes i don't like using he for my baba)
    This is not because we love him , hello you're in illusion if you think you love him . Seriously we don't even know love yes its much possible that someone in you does. But in my case i don't. We can't give our 100% in love. See , how much patience we have? When baba does nothing to show his love when he doesn't listen to our prayers when we fall in an uncomfortable situation, we began to question his love and concern for us , we sometimes react too quick, and then repent when baba turns everything perfect, will we ever love someone who starts cursing us because of slight discomfort etc.??? No never we'll say 'bhaad m jaa'. Tere liy itna kiya ...bla bla...
    One more thing being a kripa paatra i.e. blessed and being devotee is different. When i look at myself, its very difficult to call myself a devotee and especially when someone ask
    "Ap sai baba ko maante ho??" (Comment below how you answer this because this is very difficult question for me)
    In my head i have this thought that ' jaan h vo meri tum maanne ki puch rhe ho!!!'
    But manna hota kya hai unke updesh maine konse maan liye ..
    Jawab m bdi mushkil se " haan " nikalta hai.
    im only blessed , not a sai devotee. Then what is the need to write among sai devotees like you???  I don't know its just that i wanted to write something about my baba,
     jai sai ram shubh ratri behno aur bhaiyo

जिस कर्म से भगवद प्रेम और भक्ति बढ़े वही सार्थक उद्योग हैं।
    ॐ साईं राम

Download Sai Baba photo album
    https://archive.org/details/SaiBabaPhotographyPdf

Facebook Comments