Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: AS IS THE FAITH IN MIND SO IS THE RESULT - MY EXPERIENCE WITH BABA  (Read 2589 times)

Offline Y V RAMUDU

• Blessings 7
AS IS THE FAITH IN MIND SO IS THE RESULT

OM SAI RAM

Believe Sai Nath.  He will feed to his children like Tortoise feeds to their kids. He will pull and rescue us when we surrender him whole heartedly.       

Here I want to say one incident, how I had been saved by BABA when I was totally desperate. 

I got Tatkal pass port for my overseas appointment and joined the duty.  In my absence at my native, police enquiry came and gave adverse report to the RPO that the candidate is not staying at his address and his pass port can be seized. 

Without knowing this fact, when I had landed at Hyderabad Air port in the year Feb-2005, my pass port was seized by the police and sent to the RPO.  It took 30 days for me to recollect the pass port through proper channel and to avail for journey.

I have used my six month passage to India in Sep-05 and there was no problem at all. But when I used in the month of April-06, again I had the same experience and seized the pass port.  I tried to convince but the Air port police neglected my words and asked to collect the pass port from the RPO again through proper channel.  Every day I used to go to the RPO office and submit the relevant papers.  But all my efforts were in vain. Thrice my leave was extended through mail to the management and there was no reason for further extention. Finally, they called one evening for courtroom. (Open adhalat).  There I explained the legend to the senior officer.  He diverted me to the RPO.  RPO told to wait for further more days for enquiry.  I had explained the need of pass port and the importance of report to my job with in the time. The day was Friday and the next Saturday, Sunday was holidays. I was almost nervous and I got very angry and argued with the RPO and other officials by using unparliamentarily words with out conscious.  The time was evening 6.30PM and all the officials went inside.  It was very clear that I could not get the pass port for another 10 to 15 days.

One day before this scene, when we were all discussing something with my brother’s daughter (her name is Sree Mura) I heard from her about BABA Lela’s and the importance of reading “Sai Satcharitra” etc.,  When I was sitting alone in the courtroom (everybody left)  in a desperate state,  I saw SAI BABA’s photo on a pillar of the building.  Immediately I recollected the words of our ‘Sree Mura’      and prayed BABA’s help whole heartedly.

There are no words to explain me the scene occurred after 10 minuets in that hall.  I was sitting in a last corner chair in a hopeless mood without leaving the hall.  I heard one messenger was calling from a distance “Who is Mr. Ramudu” though no body was there.  I approached him and asked what the reason is.   He told very politely that the Regional Pass Port Officer is calling you in his chamber.  I went inside the office.  Within 5 minutes my pass port was released with a covering letter addressed to “whom so ever it may concern” that all the earlier letters are hereby cancelled and the pass port issued is genuine and is cleared through after all our investigations.   I was really surprised and was in a state that I don’t have any words to speak out in side the office.  I REALLY DON’T KNOW WHEN THEY HAVE INVESTIGATED MY CASE AND CLEARED THE DOCUMENTS WITH IN 10 MINUITS OF TIME.  IT IS ALL SRI SAI BHAGAWAN ONLY KNOWS.

It is a real fact in my life.  Immediately I have called my family and Sree Mura and informed the miracle of BABA.  The next day we went to Sai Baba’s temple (a beautiful temple newly constructed near a village “Peapully’ on a small hillock. I don’t know how may of the readers knows this temple.  But it is a very good temple) with family and performed pooja and prayed BABA.

I was trying from a long time to share my experience attached with BABA with lots of devotees.   At last I reached the goal.   

My sincere request to all is that believe BABA wholeheartedly. Be in the premises of BABA’s universe, definitely he will feed and give good shelter to our lives like a Tortoise to their kids.

JAI SAI RAM

Y.V. RAMUDU
LARSEN & TURBO LIMITED
POST BOX NO: 44357
DUBAI – UAE

MOBILE:  00971 50 8786259
             00971 50 6623919
OM SAI NAMO NAMAHA SRI SAI NAMO NAMAHA
JAI JAI SAI NAMO NAMAHA SADGURU SAI NAMO NAMAHA

Offline pam99999

• Blessings 4
  • PARAMGURU SRI SAINATH MAHARAJ KI JAY
    • JAI SAINATH
Aum Sai Ram
Baba u r simply gr8...
AUM SAI RAM:)
AUM SRI SAINATHYA NAMAH
http://shreesainath.blogspot.com/

Offline nagamani

• Blessings 0
wonderful expirience

Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram
Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram
Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram

Offline keerthisai

• Blessings 24
  • OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI
    • Sai Baba
RAMUDU BHAI

OM SAI RAM

Yes I think That is how BABA came into your life through SREE MURA's words, Thanks BABA for being with all your children and at the appropriate time.

Great Experiences eaxh one of have been blessed with, we also require BABA's blessings to realise his Presence. Thanks for having another Brother in the family.

Ramudu BHAI, pls also share about the Peapully’ on a small hillock SAIBABA temple, Is it in HYDERABAD whenever you find time.

MAY BABA bless all os us always.

Rgds
Keerthi

JAI SAI RAM
OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI,

KEERTHI

Servant of DwarkaMai
सबका मालिक एक - Sabka Malik Ek

Sai Baba | प्यारे से सांई बाबा कि सुन्दर सी वेबसाईट : http://www.shirdi-sai-baba.com
Spiritual India | आध्य़ात्मिक भारत : http://www.spiritualindia.org
Send Sai Baba eCard and Photos: http://gallery.spiritualindia.org

Offline Y V RAMUDU

• Blessings 7
ONE MORE EXPERIENCE
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2007, 03:15:45 AM »
  • Publish
  • ONE MORE EXPERIENCE

It was in the month of Nov-2006, I went to India on leave for marriage fixation of my late brother’s daughter.  With BABA’s blessings, marriage was fixed within our limits.  We went to Tirupathi tour with family and came back. 

One fine morning our family went to a Shiva temple in KURNOOL town (AP) (installed by Sri Chandrasekhar Saraswathi swamiji of Kanchi Kamakoti peetham, where he was stayed when he was on tour in India by walk).  In the same temple our Sree Sai Baba is also occupying half of the temple.

After finishing abhisekam to Lord Shiva, we offered our prayers and coconut to our Tangible Sadguru Sai Baba.  We were sitting in a corner of the temple sharing prasadam.  My second son had gone just out side with out any reason. 

He came inside the temple along with a great old man around 80 years of old.  My son asked me to give some change to that old man.  I was having some change more or less Rs.8 to 9 gave him without counting.

He accepted that amount and blessed me, my wife, and my two sons with a Saligram tied in his neck.  He commented me that “YOU ARE A LION” don’t worry, everything will be alright.  See the faces of your wife and children.

Further he told me that “I am coming from ‘YAGANTI’ by way of walk for the last 3 days. (Yaganti is Lakshi Naarasimha Swamy temple located 100 Kms away from that place)  “I am very hungry; give me some more money for food.”  Then I gave further money and pleased him.  The moment he left, I recollect the words from Sai Satcharitra, how Baba will collect the money from the devotees.  Immediately we searched for him but no where found.  Such an old man within fraction of seconds astonishingly vanished.  One way I have delighted and the other way worried for missing Baba’s darsan once again.

“What a beautiful darsan and pleasant words I had and received from BABA is amazing/ marvelous”

Since my bother is not alive, by Baba’s grace we have finished the marriage of his daughter “Anu Radha” as of our own daughter on 20.04.2007 with all the expenses without single problem.  Timely Baba had arranged lots of people to help in the marriage activities. 

My sincere request to all – Believe and remember Sree Sai always and at all times.  Donate sufficient in your limits remembering Sree Sai.  Give shelter and food to the poor needed.  Then Sai Baba will save us and even avoid the death also.  You will succeed beyond animation. 

JAI SAI RAM

Y.V. RAMUDU

Offline Y V RAMUDU

• Blessings 7
    Ramudu BHAI, pls also share about the Peapully’ on a small hillock SAIBABA temple, Is it in HYDERABAD whenever you find time.

Keertisaiji.

If I am right, the beautiful temple was constructed very recently i.e., 5 to 6 years back.  It is located near a Village & Mandal of  PEAPULLY.  It is in the district of Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh and besides the NH-7 Bangalore to Hyderabad road.  I used to travel on this route giving my salutations to Baba from the bus itself.  Number of times I thought to visit the temple once.  But never happend. At last I have visited the temple in the month of April-06 will family after I got miracle help from Baba. We have received a big laminated temple photo also from the management on that day. 

I don't know exactly the full history of the temple.  But what I heard from the public is, the present temple care taker had invested all his money for this beautiful temple and collected some donations also at the end.  As per my estimation the cost may me more than a crore rupees approximately.

The temple is situated outside the village on a small hillock.  If it happens to see in the evenings or at  night times, it will be like a full moon in the sky.  We can see the Baba's Posture from the road and one can feel  as if the Emperor sitting on a thrown in his Kingdom wearing  crown etc.

Keerthiji, I will post further details about this temple after collecting from reliable sources. 

If I am not wrong,  Just I want to know from any one of the forum members or devotees about my selfish anxiety.

'IS THERE ANYBODY AVAILABLE AT PRESENT WHO HAD SHARED BABA'S EXISTENCE"

Request to up date please

Jai Sai Ram

Offline pam99999

• Blessings 4
      • JAI SAINATH
    AUM SAI RAM
    Ramudu Bhaiji, ur exp r really enchanting!
    well i dont think i've heard if any one from dat time is present now but yes last yr in october i met Bhagat Mhalsapatis grandson - the one who is lies in baba's lap in one of the pictures. He had few exp to share. He was bed ridden when we met Him. but Sir lemme tell u this. I was carrying a bag with me which had some books, a scarf, 2 apples & a newspaper. The bag was not transparent. I asked Him if i could take his pic. He agreed happily. He said dat the fakir who begged in Shirdi was actually a king who gave best things to ppl close to Him. Then while we were about to leave i asked Him that what does He like to eat. He replied, the 2 apples in ur bag. will u give it to me? i was stunned dat how could he know dat... But i did gave Him d apples & touched His feet.
    u can see dat recording here:
    [youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNMzcFsGTEI[/youtube]
    AUM SAI RAM
    AUM SRI SAINATHYA NAMAH

Offline keerthisai

• Blessings 24
    • OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI
      • Sai Baba
    GREAT INFORRMATIONS BABA IS MAKING YOU ALL SHARE. PAM ji see how BABA made you come out with that PHOTO and share it with all of us through RAMUDU bHai's inquistiveness.

Lovely traesures Great BABA.

Ramudu Bhai Yes I will surely link the requisite details, And very thankful for your update on the temple and your wonderful exp.

Thanks BABA to have a Brothers's family whom you have blessed. BABA thanks for being with all of us and pls BABA be with and guide us always.

Unto Thy holy feet
    Keerthi

JAI SAI RAM
    OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI,

KEERTHI

Servant of DwarkaMai
    सबका मालिक एक - Sabka Malik Ek

Sai Baba | प्यारे से सांई बाबा कि सुन्दर सी वेबसाईट : http://www.shirdi-sai-baba.com
    Spiritual India | आध्य़ात्मिक भारत : http://www.spiritualindia.org
    Send Sai Baba eCard and Photos: http://gallery.spiritualindia.org

Offline Y V RAMUDU

• Blessings 7
    Dear Pam ji & Keerthisaiji

Thank you very much for your immediate reply.  But the recording data received, is not activating.  I think this type of mails are scrambled here in Gulf. 

May Baba bless all of us at all times

With best regards

YVR

Jai Sai Ram

Offline pam99999

• Blessings 4
      • JAI SAINATH
    AUM SAI RAM
    oh...m so sorry
    i forgot to change d embedding settings for dat video. i m changing it now. kindly chk it now.
    AUM SAI RAM
    AUM SRI SAINATHYA NAMAH

Offline Y V RAMUDU

• Blessings 7
    Re: AS IS THE FAITH IN MIND SO IS THE RESULT - MY EXPERIENCE WITH BABA
    « Reply #10 on: August 05, 2007, 01:45:47 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Pam ji

I tried with curiosity. But sorry, I am unable to open the recording. 

With best regards
    YVR

Jai Sai Ram 

Offline Y V RAMUDU

• Blessings 7
    « Reply #11 on: August 07, 2007, 02:27:53 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Pam ji

I am waiting for your reply.

Please do the needful.

Thanks & Regards

YVR

Jai Sai Ram

Offline Renuka

• Blessings 3
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #12 on: August 08, 2007, 12:13:36 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Ramudu ji,
    Wonderfull experience!!

Yes what you said is correct. Usually I will tell the same thing to everybody "The more we trust the more experiences we will get!!
    That is Baba's greatness!!
    Renuka

Offline pam99999

• Blessings 4
      • JAI SAINATH
    « Reply #13 on: August 08, 2007, 07:09:35 AM »
  • Publish
  • AUM SAI RAM Ramudu ji,
    sorry for d delay
    heres d video link...
    Allah accha karega
    AUM SAI RAM
    AUM SRI SAINATHYA NAMAH

Offline Y V RAMUDU

• Blessings 7
    « Reply #14 on: August 29, 2007, 08:17:49 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Pamji                                                                                                                            29.08.07
    Thanks for your reply.  But I am not able to open the video clip. Can you please further help me in this regard. Any how just I want to know the name of the grand son of Sri. Bhagat Mahalsapathi to whom you had met in the month of Oct-06. 

In my last visit to Shiridi (on 19.08.07) I had met Mr. Manohar Marthand Nagare (retired teacher) who is looking after the Khandoba Temple.  He told something about his family which was really exciting to share the feelings. Please post me something new about you/your freiends experiences closely related with  BABA.

With best regards
    YVR

Jai Sai Ram

Facebook Comments