Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: You are lovely baba.  (Read 75063 times)

Offline bsushma

• Blessings 0
You are lovely baba.
« on: January 27, 2011, 03:15:38 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam everybody,

Dont know how to start..writing...but cant stop writing about baba presence.

7 years back after my engineering completion i went to Delhi to my cousins place for search of job. i stayed there for few months, somehow i was not able to adjust with that environment or job searching. Dis-satisfied mood always as i came far away from my parents and friends for the first time. I remember crying days days to go back to my home town again AndhraPradesh. There i found BABA photo in the house and used to cry daily infront of that photo that to show me someway to go back to my home town again. As the days passed, I got call from my mom that one of relatives showing interest to marry me. I told double OK, and I agreed for that. After that i got married to him. Initial hiccups were there to adjust to the new people [inlaws and granparents and husband] in my life. And again i found the baba photo in inlaws house and use to cry and share things with baba. I belive more in destiny and i pray god always one thing..that to take care of everybody. And my ideas of enjoying,living entirely changed after i gave birth to my baby girl. I had to go very far my home to office all these years. I thought i should get rid of this. The day came to attend interview in office which is very near by and where i can save time and take care of my baby. I cleared 1 round and attended the 2nd round. After 2nd round manager told wait for sometime to get back to me. during that waiting time in the room, I got a message from my friend about saibaba message saying that " Saibaba make a Miracle if you pass this message to 7 or 10 friends], i immediately with my whole hearted of beliving baba sent message to my 10 friends. Then manager came back told, HR will contact you and know about this interview. So again i was on the way back to my office, i got a call saying from HR that i threw all rounds. I felt very happy that moment. And the day i completely belived him my Happy days started. I read Sai Sacharitra. Peace of mind i got after reading that. I come by 2 wheelers to office daily. Sometimes i use to wish in my hearr that i should see BABA now, the miracle use to happen always in different ways: Most of the times i could see baba photo on CAR stuck traffic and honking more till i see the photo. and Some time on the way ROAD i pray god to see him, I could see shops named with his name saibaba. I feel so happy. After reading parayanam for the first time, Its been told that baba will appear in dream or in some or otherway. Never ever i use to get any dream with baba. One day i was going to temple with my husband, I saw a man belive me he looks like exactly saibaba  or i should say he was saibaba. Same apperance of full long white dress, to his head also white cloth was tightly covered. I didnt tell my husband to stop the vehicle as i was completly with happiness , joy . Later i told my husband to stop the vehicle.and i went back home took rice,fruits and vegetables and offered to baba. And there after i see baba everywhere, i can feel it he is every where. I started sai charitra again. I wish i should see baba in my dreams. Can you give your presence once again and guide me in future of what i want to be in my mind. Love u baba.........thank you very much for giving my life on the earth as human being, I am for sure to do good to be others and make others happy as much possibe. Please forgive me if any mistakes i had done. Bless all the people with ur lovely hands.    There is lot i want to write but not able to type those feelings. I will make it one day baba.
    Ome Sairam....
    Ever Help and Never Hurt.

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    Re: You are lovely baba.
    « Reply #1 on: January 27, 2011, 03:34:37 AM »
  • Publish
  • you r realy very lucky that baba is taking care of all yur activites himself , also yu see him in front of you , surely this time yu wll met baba in yur dreams...

omsairam
    omsairam
    omsairam
    omsairam
    omsairam

sai samarth...om sai sri sai jai jai sai
    "नानक नाम चढदी कला, तेरे पहाणे सर्वद दा भला "

Offline bsushma

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #2 on: January 28, 2011, 12:19:23 AM »
  • Publish
  • Wanted to add one more thing to my earlier post. After i joined in the company which is near to by home, what i came to from my  manager was this POST or vacany i joined now has been not fulfilled for many months or so. They were searching for 6 months or so and also they had gone through 200 or 300 resumes for this post and I was the one selected for this POST. When manager told me that i FELT damn happy, as i was wishing it from many months in mind to join in this company
    . Thank you baba.

Today also while coming on the way, I saw baba-picture drawn on sugarcane crusher shop. I felt really happy. Thank you baba.
    Ome Sairam....

Offline bsushma

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #3 on: February 04, 2011, 07:22:50 AM »
  • Publish
  • Wanted to share again .. I started reading parayanam from 26 days onwards, everyday till now I saw his pictures on vehicles unknowingly while riding my 2 wheelers to offfice and home viceversa . I became more stronger, that he is with me always.

many incidents to share, could nt able to put it in words.

Love you baba.
    Ome Sairam....

Offline bsushma

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #4 on: February 10, 2011, 03:30:57 AM »
  • Publish
  • 33rd chapter i read today. As told before, I saw him daily in photo form while coming or going to office. Thanks for so kind baba ...i feel very happy when i see you  during my to/from office to home.
    ome sai ram...sai ram sari ram.
    Ome Sairam....

Offline bsushma

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #5 on: February 18, 2011, 02:12:01 AM »
  • Publish
  • Thank you for making me completing sai-charitra. I got a dream yesterday where i see BABA sitting inside the room and dont know why i was scared to see you direclty ..was seeing you peeping from the door. Please take aways any bad thoughts in my brain ,please bless me to have a peace mind .

Love you baba.
    Ome Sairam....

Offline SaiSevak!9

• Blessings 0
    • The Darkest Skies Have The Brightest Stars!
    « Reply #6 on: March 18, 2011, 06:58:56 AM »
  • Publish
  • bsushma

SaiRam sis

ur experience is really b'ful!!

When I was in the worst to worst phase of my life,Sai called me towards himself by giving these kind of signals.

Like- On vehicle his name, his posters on road , someplaces his mantra.. when i readily agreed to go to a relative's name(where i didn't like going at all!!).. I saw SAI SANDHYA was being performed there.. i was so happy..I used to listen to Sai ringtone's ringing on others cells..many more signals like these..i came in contact with a old school friend of mine who is a very staunch bhakt of Sai,she's very nice.... at first I thought all this is normal but later by his kripa I realized that all those signals were being given by him

My problems haven't been solved till now.. but Sai keeps giving me small signals everywhere telling he's guarding me n my family everywhere.. He's my best friend today.. I know by his blessings my problems will be solved soon..

Jai Sai Nath!:)
    When we help others in pain n help the needy, baba adds it to our account in his 'Bank of Blessings'.If we add our good karmas this way,we are actually helping Sai to use it and at the time of need - Quote from Star Sai

Before Asking Sai That What He's Doing To Keep Us Happy,Ask Yourself That What You Are Doing To Keep Sai Happy?!

Lastly,
    You Are The Cutest Sai!! :D

Offline bsushma

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #7 on: March 23, 2011, 12:47:25 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sorry baba i went out for long vacation, could not spend much time with you . But thank u very much for making my trip jouney happy and i felt very happy when i saw always ahead when we were driving the car.

Baba, somehow i am not satisfied with current job. I know you only given the chance to come to this company. But some how my mind and heart are not satisfied. Please give your blessing ,and put me in right path of the WAY which i do best and which you like the best in me........ please do this baba.
    Thankyou for helping my parents in buying house. U made it the money arrangement thr me to my parents..which i felt very happy.

Please take care of everybody and specially my daughter...and my husband
    Ome Sairam....

Offline bsushma

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #8 on: April 08, 2011, 03:40:34 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba with your blessings, I started doing 9 Thursdays Vrat. 2 Thursdays had been finished. You are really great baba, when ever i do have some disturbance in my mind , You always use to be infront of me and i feel very happy that ur word of saying "I am there for everything and not to worry for any"

Baba, my mind keep thinking of some junk things where i dont have clarity of what i want to,what to do etc. Please give me peace of mind and bless me to have clarity and vision in my life.

love you baba.
    Ome Sairam....

Offline bsushma

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #9 on: April 21, 2011, 05:55:47 AM »
  • Publish
  • sairam baba...after long time i am posting again. thankq for completing 4 thursdays of doing saibaba vrat. I should be very thankful in all these days you made ur presence daily in one or the other form. You are so lovely. When ever i think about u in heart, with in no time I use to see u always ahead.

Last friday i fell down from my 2 wheelers, great thing was nothing hurted. its look like i planned this accident and fell down properly with out vehicle touching me. Just before i fell down, i was thinking about baba..it would be good if i could see him again.

I am very thankful to see your presence daily. Love u..take care baba.
    Ome Sairam....

Offline bsushma

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #10 on: April 21, 2011, 06:12:11 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba i am coming to shirdi next week. Wish me my journey successful  with lot of miracles and so that more happliy i can share with everybody.

Please let me know if anybody want to convey wishes to baba personally, I will pray infront of him........Any way I pray for everybody.......that " everybody should be in happy and peace" so All people are included........see u soon baba....
    Ome Sairam....

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #11 on: April 21, 2011, 06:31:56 AM »
  • Publish
  • Omsairam

Thats vry gud Bsushma ji that yu r going to shirdi , i wuld like you to pls pray for saisai83 who is also in Dwarkamai , pray to baba to pls protect her husband frm evil black magic & re-unite her with her husband again , pls she realy needs baba's blessings......

Thankyu in advance...baba bless yu with lots of happiness in life & make yur journey to shirdi safe & happy

Om Shri Sai nathaya Namah
    "नानक नाम चढदी कला, तेरे पहाणे सर्वद दा भला "

Offline bsushma

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #12 on: April 21, 2011, 07:30:17 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sure PIYAGOLU.. and thank you. I will pray personally for her.

SaiRam.
    Ome Sairam....

Offline lotusfeetofbaba

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #13 on: April 21, 2011, 04:15:20 PM »
  • Publish
  • bsushma Ji

You have completely the right attitude .In the first post you had typed

"thank you very much for giving my life on the earth as human being, I am for sure to do good to be others and make others happy as much possibe"

Baba is already leading you on the right path and you are also responding in the correct way by attempting to see baba everywhere. It might take time but with your intensity and devotion definetly one day you will see Baba in all his glory in your dream.

Thank you for the inspiring post .

Regards

Offline bsushma

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #14 on: April 21, 2011, 10:34:06 PM »
  • Publish
  • Thanks you LOTUSFEETOFBABA....thank you very much for wishing me to see baba.

ome sai ram
    Ome Sairam....

Facebook Comments