Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: You are lovely baba.  (Read 75070 times)

Offline bsushma

• Blessings 0
Re: You are lovely baba.
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2011, 10:45:42 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear All,

Sairam,

I forgot to mention that i got a dream few days back and saw Baba. But i dont know why i am sacred to see him in dream. Dream is as follows: He was there inside in the room of myhouse as idol, but i was peeping through the door and seeing him. After seeing, i went outside for a work...and again same state i was peeping  again. He observed me that i was peeping through the door........and i am watching him and scared to inside. Rest all people were able to go ..pray him and come. I was alone standing near the door.

Can somebody explain me of what reason it could be i was not able to go near and pray him ? I guess i am frightened that I am not eligible to go him ,,touch and pray. I agree ..that i have bit selfishness...jealous....at heart...but i never show infront of otheres........IS it because of that ? I always pray him to remove all the bad in me...and to bless me to be more good.

Please reply and suggest me what i have to do....
    Ome Sairam....
    Ever Help and Never Hurt.

Offline lotusfeetofbaba

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #16 on: April 22, 2011, 08:57:54 AM »
  • Publish
  • bsushma Ji

Commonly dreams falls under the category of "Shakuna shastra " or better put as nimitta. Nimitta means an compass indication by nature for events about to happen.Also lots of times the subconscious mind will enact karmic situations which cannot be enacted in real life.There is a rich history of many saints getting deeksha from their guru's in the form of dreams .The guru charitra has stories as well.

Each dream is sacred and relevant to the person who had it and as you peel away layers of meanings will present themselves to you over time.Still just to help you out , will attempt an beginning intrepretation of your dream.

You have a very deep desire to experience baba's form either in the real world or through dream.Also as you mentioned correctly ,you have an inherent feeling that you are not pure enough to receive baba's grace due to qualities like anger ,jealousy etc. It is common for devotee's to feel this way. However when baba himself is a part of all of us  and all of us are playing our alloted roles...baba is present both in good and bad.Actually good and bad are only two definitions of this world.He is beyond them.It is true one must strive to move past anger and jealousy.But the way you move past is turning anger into love and jealousy into genuine appreciation....also both will happen when you truly see baba everywhere.If you see him everywhere you can no longer be angry with the person or jealous.

:) Baba by giving you darshan is trying to say the same thing .It will take time but keep faith.

Good luck

Offline bsushma

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #17 on: April 22, 2011, 12:39:38 PM »
  • Publish
  • Thank you LotusFeetOfBaba in explaining me clearly.  I wish my mind to be damn peace and calm after this shirdi trip. Baba i am coming to shirdi next week....i am going to stay there for 2days.......I will defintely see u...and touch u....

See u soon baba........love u

Ome Sairam....

Offline sushmakomandur

• Blessings 3
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #18 on: April 22, 2011, 09:17:31 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Ram Sushma,Its nice to see all u'r experiences.May Baba keep blessing u and u'r family.
    Jai Sai Ram!
    Sushma Komandur.

He who casts aside his egoism and thanks HIM (GOD)
     and he who trusts HIM (GOD) entirely will have his
    shackles removed and will obtain Liberation".-Shr Sai Baba

Offline bsushma

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #19 on: April 23, 2011, 01:18:49 AM »
  • Publish
  • Thank you Sushma.

sairam.
    Ome Sairam....

Offline bsushma

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #20 on: April 25, 2011, 12:21:45 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam to All,

Just to remind you again that tomorrow i am starting to shirdi. Please let me know if anybody want to convey message and pray to baba on behalf of urselves..

Baba,,i am coming.......tomorrow afternoon i am starting...Wednesday morning i will be in shirdi.......hurrah...........and this is my 3rd trip shirdi. Infact this is the first time i gained more knowelge on baba and his importance in my life..........I wish this time..shirdi trip will awesome...

WEDNESDAY THURSDAY i will be staying there. Baba..please make this trip as memorable trip in my life and bless me that i should get rid of any bad qualities i have in my mind. SO that i will be having peace mind..praying u always.........
    Ome Sairam....

Offline bsushma

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #21 on: May 02, 2011, 03:25:30 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam Everybody,

Shirdi trip was wonderful experince this time. I prayed fo all of us to bless us with peace and happiness.And I prayed for saisai83 bhakta as requested by PIYAGOLU to get her husband back from black magic.

This time i could collect holy bath water, and butter prasadam after kakad haarthi on thursday. I collected few neem leaves as well near gurusthan. I went to shymas house,[her daughterinlaw was there inside house],bayajiamma house,Tatya house,Abdul baba house etc.

I feel like seeing you again baba...missing you so much. Love u baba.
    Ome Sairam....

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #22 on: May 02, 2011, 03:35:57 AM »
  • Publish
  • Omsairam

Bsushma Ji Thankyu so much that yu accept my request and prayed for saisai83 , i m realy obliged to yu thankyu again...

its realy good that yur trip to shirdi was wonderful and yu had nice darshan of baba and also visited the houses of baba 's devotees whom baba love so much

baba bless yu with yu with yur wishes and always keep yu happy....

thankyu again
    omsairam
    "नानक नाम चढदी कला, तेरे पहाणे सर्वद दा भला "

Offline bsushma

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #23 on: May 02, 2011, 03:38:00 AM »
  • Publish
  • Thank you so much Piyagolu and wish you the same.
    Ome Sairam....

Offline bsushma

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #24 on: May 04, 2011, 06:13:10 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam,

Thank you so much baba, the way things happening in office. What i was thinking in my mind for moving my path in office...it went the same way. You are great baba.......You are always guiding me in all the ways.........thank you very much baba.............Please bless me to have strong will set and commitment at work to finish the work.

Sairam sairam sairam sairam sairam
    Ome Sairam....

Offline bsushma

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #25 on: May 04, 2011, 08:00:23 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam everybody,

I was chatting with my school friend couple of minutes ago, she was telling about her mom experince of sai leela when were in 4th class. One day aunty was feeling worried for something and was crying all the night during her sleep.......then saibaba appeared and told her " Why are you worrying, when i am there..."...and just after that incident happend...after 4th day one of our school friend named sai namratha[who is no more now with us] gave baba photo to my friend. And from that day.....they completely surrended to Baba.................

IT was some 20 years back expierince.....we discussed it today in chat...........

nice ur leelas are baba...........................sairam
    Ome Sairam....

Offline saisai83

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #26 on: May 05, 2011, 11:16:45 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sri Sai Nathaaya Namaha

Dear busharma ji and my dear sis piyagolu

I just read this thread... I feel so humbled and have tears in my eyes..

Thank you so much piyagolu for requesting busharma ji to offer prayers for the safety of my husband!

busharma ji, thank you so very much for praying for my husband in Shirdi..

May Baba bless you both always!

Jai Sai Ram
    'I will be with you, whenever and wherever you think of Me.'

Our Shirdi Sai Baba

Offline bsushma

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #27 on: May 05, 2011, 11:24:26 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam SAISAI83 ji,

No thanks between us. Baba will bless you soon with your happy life back........

sairam...
    Ome Sairam....

Offline Aldis

• Blessings 0
      • canadabusinessplans
    « Reply #28 on: May 06, 2011, 06:01:28 AM »
  • Publish
  • I am fully satisfied with him he is real and true person with the name of sai baba and i also appreciate its followers.

Offline bsushma

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #29 on: May 09, 2011, 10:52:27 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam Everybody,

Today while coming to office , waiting for baba appearance to wish Good morning.. I was thinking i should see him before i reach office,almost 2minutes before reaching office.As my heart says that baba will defintely come near to me..then one vehicle from back side was honking. I thought Vehicle defintely will have baba photo..and i had given way to the car fellow. Its None other than BABA with blessing who passed infront of me......I wished him good morning...and came to office..Love you baba.,........when ever i think about u inside that i should see..........ur leelas are great......u always use to be ahead of me immediately..........love u so much.....At office also my things are going smooth..I am waiting for long time in office to join project which is in same campus...till now i rejcted projects as i need to locate to other place which will be far from home. After i went to shirdi and came back, i got selected for one project which will be same campus and great thing is they told i should travel for USA for 3 weeks for training...Earlier i use to think myself i am unlucky girl and also things use to happen like that. AFter i started and realised baba in my life and devoted to him completely...i became very lucky girl..earlier if i use to hardwork ..stress...tension alot mythings use to work at the end of what i wish. After i belive him.....things went so smooth as surprise for me. I always remember and co-relate things with one line in SAI PRERANA of that " I Will take care him..he will take care me" that is 100% true in mycase...
    Ome Sairam....

Facebook Comments