Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: You are lovely baba.  (Read 75032 times)

Offline bsushma

• Blessings 0
Re: You are lovely baba.
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2011, 11:00:04 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam,

Correcting the last line i wrote in previous post. "If you do my work; I’ll take care of all your work." This is written in sai prerana. Even this line  thought i wrote it wrongly" I will take care of baba...he will take care of baba" IT is always TRUE though..............
    Ome Sairam....
    Ever Help and Never Hurt.

Offline bsushma

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #31 on: May 25, 2011, 02:45:13 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam Everybody,

This thursday is last 9th thursday of saibaba vrath.I hope i finish last day with full of joy and miracles.
    Baba you are so sweet baba, when ever i want to see you, you are always appearing in one or the otherway your Roop. Mind is bit disturbed with lot of things which i have to do in future. Just bless me with kind nature towards all the people and show me the way to serve old people and children.

Baba can you appear in real to me.....i want to see your glory eyes baba. The very first time i saw you in real on my street, i couldnt dare enough to look into ur eyes. And i am very happy that you clarified my doubt
    .I use to get doubt always when ever i see different photos of baba, that whether baba looks fair or he is dark. I always feel bad...that why didnt i touch u....and why i didnt i look into your eyes..?

I wish i could see you again with smile on your face towards me........and willing to talk to you this time.......If this happens baba.....rest life i will read ur stories................Love u baba
    Sairam prabhu...........
    Ome Sairam....

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #32 on: May 25, 2011, 02:47:28 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Shri Sai Nathaya Namah

baba ji bless all!!!
    "नानक नाम चढदी कला, तेरे पहाणे सर्वद दा भला "

Offline bsushma

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #33 on: May 26, 2011, 03:13:01 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba...wanted to see you today as it is my last day of saibaba vrath.............please forgive my mistakes..if i do any knowingly or unknowingly.......and bless me with your appearance...

Sai bless us all.............
    Ome Sairam....

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #34 on: May 26, 2011, 03:16:39 AM »
  • Publish
  • Omsairam

Baba ji pls bless all!!

Offline bsushma

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #35 on: June 06, 2011, 04:54:48 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam Everybody,

At last today I saw baba smiling at me. thank you baba. when ever i feel depressed and demotivate, u always use to pass by infront of me....which makes me strong faith ,,that u are always with me.....Bit disturbed at homefront...please take care of my daughter future...and bless us.........love u baba........thank you once again for smiling at me......love u so much
    Ome Sairam....

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #36 on: June 06, 2011, 05:00:07 AM »
  • Publish
  • Omsairam

Yu r realy blessed Bsushma ji , baba is always with yu , dn't worry he is taking care of yur family ..our prayers are always with yu ....

OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM
    OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM

Sai Samarth.........Shardha Saburi

Offline bsushma

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #37 on: June 06, 2011, 05:03:21 AM »
  • Publish
  • Thankq piyagolu ji...Baba...will definitely guide us and take us in correct path..

Sairam...sairam
    Ome Sairam....

Offline bsushma

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #38 on: June 15, 2011, 10:39:35 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam everybody,

Previous post i would have told , baba smiled at me[that happend in morning], and in evening i was very disturbed about home issues and was crying  while going from office to home. Cant belive baba appeared infront of me at least 4 times or more with smiling face. Immediately I stopped crying ,why i have to worry when baba is with me and supporting always. I became more bold and strong. Next day i refreshed myself and cooly solved my home issues.

I started reading again baba sacharitra from last thursday. I feel baba is at my heart always blessing me.  You are simply superb baba..........please forgive if we have done any mistakes...........Please bless everybody..who is in help of u........

Sairam sairam sairam
    Ome Sairam....

Offline bsushma

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #39 on: June 22, 2011, 10:43:36 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam Everybody,

Baba with  your grace, I could plan and able to make Saibaba Bajan at my home on this saturday. Request you to be present there while doing bajan....Wanted to see you baba, last time i missed chance of touching your feet ,talking to you and looking at ur eyes. This time for sure i will talk to you......

Sairam.........waiting for saturday........Thanks for all baba... love you.
    Ome Sairam....

Offline bsushma

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #40 on: September 03, 2011, 01:03:39 PM »
  • Publish
  • sairam everybody,

As i feel BABA is always with me and could see him daily in my favorite form. I am really really thankful for this baba. With out you, I couldnt make it anything. Now a days, things are going very smooth as i wish. Love you baba.

But i am really really worrying for onethiing, that i stopped reading sacharitra these days. since i read the book 3 to 4 times, while reading i am missing enthu which i showed before. I feel like knowing more and more new stories, more and more things to reach your feet.

Please show me a way baba.........excuse me if i do any mistakes........
    Ome Sairam....

Offline bsushma

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #41 on: September 19, 2011, 01:43:31 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam

Baba i am in big ?, Not able to decide things........After i am realised U in my life, i accepted things which ever come to me as YES. now a new responsibility is going to be given to me at work......But i am not sure i will deserve and do that job in best...please kindly advise me and take me through correct path................love u baba.......
    Ome Sairam....

Offline bsushma

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #42 on: January 17, 2012, 01:43:26 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam..

You are the best part in my life. You are making my all dreams come true. I am happy to say that my first step of my DREAM in establishing "SAI MATHA FOUNDATION" will be happening this Thursday. Baba you are great...you always encouraged my good thoughts and showed me path to do things.

I am happy to say that, the moment i fee l like seeing baba...he will be soon infront of me. When i am not able to decide things which to do...and not to do. He will come infront of me and decide me what to do.

Baba please take care of in site registration for starting "SAI MATHA FOUNDATIONs" I dont have any tension..as you showed me path to do it..

Love you baba.,................You are in my heart always..........
    Ome Sairam....

Offline bsushma

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #43 on: January 22, 2012, 09:59:55 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam....everybody ...thank you sai deepika ji...

I am happy to share the news that i succeeded in buying site to establish OLD AGE HOME under SAI MATHA FOUNDATIONS banner.  Baba...thanks you very much all the support you had given me.

You are theere for everybody always.....who do good and be good. I am trying my best to follow your principles and implementing it step by step. Please give me enough courage , your support in doing all good activities. And last but not the least, Kindly remove any bad qualities in me and i would like to keep you in my good heart always.

Love you baba..........Baba is great...
    Ome Sairam....

Offline natsuto

• Blessings 0
      • good manga
    « Reply #44 on: February 08, 2012, 07:58:08 PM »
  • Publish
  • It is really good, yur to shirdi the wonderful trip and jade beautiful darshan Baba, Baba followers who Baba love so much of the house, also visited the..

Facebook Comments