Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: You are lovely baba.  (Read 75144 times)

Offline bsushma

• Blessings 0
Re: You are lovely baba.
« Reply #45 on: February 15, 2012, 11:52:49 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam..Day by Day i feel i am becoming more closer to you. I feel  you are always with me..........Thats makes mind so peaceful............you are so sweet baba..
    Ome Sairam....
    Ever Help and Never Hurt.

Offline bsushma

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #46 on: August 21, 2012, 04:30:25 AM »
  • Publish
  • You are the one who gives me gifts on right time. The gift you gave to me this time on my birthday will make my entire life so beautiful. You are always with me and i feel always with you. No words to write....just love you baba.  Om sairam sairam sairam.
    Ome Sairam....

Offline Gauri21

• Blessings 14
    • baba i love you
    « Reply #47 on: August 24, 2012, 02:51:01 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam....everybody ...thank you sai deepika ji...

I am happy to share the news that i succeeded in buying site to establish OLD AGE HOME under SAI MATHA FOUNDATIONS banner.  Baba...thanks you very much all the support you had given me.

You are theere for everybody always.....who do good and be good. I am trying my best to follow your principles and implementing it step by step. Please give me enough courage , your support in doing all good activities. And last but not the least, Kindly remove any bad qualities in me and i would like to keep you in my good heart always.

Love you baba..........Baba is great...
    sai ram

baba realy lovs u

pls share me any kind of help for ur sai mata foundation...i 'll be blessed

sai ram
    sai gauri

Offline saiputra

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #48 on: August 25, 2012, 01:35:55 PM »
  • Publish
  • dear bhusma ji,

Om sai ram..

may baba bless u n give all u want for the noble cause which u have set up..
    i'll be more than obliged and would feel lucky to be a part of ur auspicious foundations..

please feel free to ask for any help..

Jai sai jai jai sai..
    jai sai ram jai sai shyam
    jai deva

Offline bsushma

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #49 on: August 26, 2012, 11:57:17 PM »
  • Publish
  • Thank you Gauri ji and SaiPutra ji for the wishes....Sure when i start and when in need i will defintely will take your help.

Thanks for encouraging this and supporting me.....
    Sai is great...............

Today morning i got a dream.........for the first time...Baba in idol form came outside the temple premises..and was talking to me generally on his problems.........he was complaning about a temple constrction that they are delaying for some or other reaons and not placing him properly in once place........The way he holded my hand and talking to me as a friend...was the best moment.....He was talking to me contiiously and i was just listening to him.............Love u baba.................My life became so beautiful when i realised you in my life....................
    Ome Sairam....

Offline Gauri21

• Blessings 14
    • baba i love you
    « Reply #50 on: August 30, 2012, 09:12:42 AM »
  • Publish
  • om
    Thank you Gauri ji and SaiPutra ji for the wishes....Sure when i start and when in need i will defintely will take your help.

Thanks for encouraging this and supporting me.....
    Sai is great...............

Today morning i got a dream.........for the first time...Baba in idol form came outside the temple premises..and was talking to me generally on his problems.........he was complaning about a temple constrction that they are delaying for some or other reaons and not placing him properly in once place........The way he holded my hand and talking to me as a friend...was the best moment.....He was talking to me contiiously and i was just listening to him.............Love u baba.................My life became so beautiful when i realised you in my life....................
    om sai ram

wow babaji ne apse sapne me bat ki....nice...blessed

om sai ram
    sai gauri

Offline bsushma

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #51 on: January 09, 2013, 03:26:14 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Baba.........Thank you for making my brothers marriage so specially done with out any problems.  You are always with us for everything.........

thanks you so much baba................for making my trip safe.............love you.
    Ome Sairam....

Offline VASUMATHY

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #52 on: January 10, 2013, 03:16:48 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM

THANKS DEAR SUSHMAJI FOR SHARING EVERY THOUGHT OF YOURS IN RELATION TO OUR DEAR SAI. WHAT ELSE DO WE NEED MORE WHEN THE ALMIGHTY HIMSELF IS IN AND AROUND US EXTENDING A STRONG AND LOVING ARMS TO US AND YOU ARE  ONE SUCH BLESSED. WISHING YOU ALL SUCCESS IN YOUR AIMS.

SAI SARANAM

Offline bsushma

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #53 on: January 14, 2013, 12:46:57 AM »
  • Publish
  • Thank you VASUMATHY Ji for your wishes.......
    Ome Sairam....

Offline bsushma

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #54 on: December 01, 2013, 07:26:30 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Baba,  Thank you for blessing me the little one Ashriya in to our lives.  I dont feel like missing you at any time. Thats the reason may be i havent posted or shared my thoughts in this forum.

With out seeing you my day does not pass. You are making my dreams come true step by step in right path. You made my 2nd goal coming true. Now i am doing my M.tech paralley working that too full time degree. With out your bless, really this would not have happened.

We will be for ever always together.

Love u the most..................
    Ome Sairam....

Offline bsushma

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #55 on: March 04, 2014, 07:26:14 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Baba..
    Thanks for all the kindly help you are doing for me all the time . With out your support,bless,courage..i could not be so far acheived in life. I am now writing final sem exams.......with cool environment around me. Today i got a chance for the first to motivate more than 200 students of my college students . With your bless..i am trying all the times to give spirit of energy to the people around me. Give me more energy and make my heart more flawless and wish me to change the lives of people with my words.

You are always safely in my heart............so i never miss you rather you never miss me. I always feel your presence in me...........

I am more inspired by your teachings. lifestyle.......and in many ways......

Please shower blessing to all the people in the world..and remove the bad calamaties in them so that WORLD will be very peaceful with out any chaos........
    Ome Sairam....

Offline bsushma

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #56 on: May 08, 2014, 01:23:26 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam,
    i am going to shirdi tomorrow. I will say BIG HAI from all of us. if anybody want to give message to baba....please pass on to me.. i can tell him the same........

Babaaaaaaaaaaa  ...seeeeeeeeeeeeee uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu tomorrowwwwwwww
    Ome Sairam....

Offline Gauri21

• Blessings 14
    • baba i love you
    « Reply #57 on: May 08, 2014, 02:27:32 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om sai ram bsushmaji.
    Congratts.pls convey my prayers to baba-
    baba pranam,
    baba pls be with me,with my family,with my love.,
    my relation needs ur blessing.
    Baba,hr galti ki vajah me khud hu,mujhe maf kr do.mujhe sadbuddhi do.mere rishte ko apne sambhala h pls ab ap hi sb thik kr do.baba mera dil ro rha h.pls sb thk kr do.
    Baba mere dono bhaiya ki zindgi sanwaar do.mere parivar mere pyar ki raksha kro.hmko shirdi bula lo.
    Om sai ram.
    Thank u bsushma ji. Thank u.
    sai gauri

Offline bsushma

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #58 on: August 06, 2014, 06:58:03 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Baba, Thanks for good amt of hike, promotion I got in the work environment.  And also thank you very much making my mind clean from disturbances. My goals are targeted again.

Please bless me in removing bad thoughts things I have in mind. I want to be like you ! Please guide me the same path to me. But Ananya and Ashriya are the two jewels which you sent me in to my life.  I will make this jewels shine and follow your life style.

Bless all of us ! Bless all the ppl and remove the pain they are suffering inside. Make all happy ! so that they will always follow you !!!!!!!!!!

Love you so much ! Baba
    Ome Sairam....

Offline bsushma

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #59 on: November 10, 2014, 04:21:58 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Baba, Thank you once again for the new upcoming opportunity you are giving to me !  How much ever I say single word thanks to you, doesn't make me fulfilled.

Life is going smooth.....clean clear and with peace !

Thank you baba for the peace +ve mind you are making me !

Love u !
    Ome Sairam....

Facebook Comments