Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: You are lovely baba.  (Read 74260 times)

Offline Uttamchand

• Blessings 0
  • Shirdi Sai Baba
Re: You are lovely baba.
« Reply #60 on: November 12, 2014, 01:23:02 AM »
  • Publish

• Hello to all
    I am new member in this forum and share my information.
    Now would like to share my experience with all you.
    One day my son age 5 year just start to climb on home stair, we me and my wife scare that he will fall, because stair was damaged.
    before we do some action suddenly he start to fall on ground, at that time we lost hope that he will alive but sai baba save my child life.

Now you are thinking how come Sai help me??
    My wife daily flame a Deepak (Lamp) in front of sai baba ,that same she did, when we came to saw our child ,it's a grate miracle happened ,my child was safe no injuries, even he falled from 20 feet hight.
    After that we reached to our home temple to say thanks to Sai, we saw that one leg of Sai BABA Burdened very badly by the lamp!!!

Is it not true?? that sai is anteryami, he took all bad happened or injuries to on his body and save my child.

Please alow me share with your experience regarding spiritual power

Regards
    Uttamchand

God is great,he never forget to help those remembering God in his happiness situation rather then sorrow situation

Offline bhuvana j s

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #61 on: February 12, 2015, 06:03:41 AM »
  • Publish
  • bsushma ji realy apki exprience bhut achi hai, ap very luck wo jo baba hamesha apke sath rahke sahi rah dikate hai unki daya ki drushti apke sath hai
    om sai ram

Offline bsushma

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #62 on: February 13, 2015, 12:35:34 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Uttamchand  Ji  Sairam,

Yes sai is everywhere , if we step towards his principles and him, he will be with us where ever you are.......Love you baba..........you are always kind to us !

Dear Bhuvana Ji,

Thank you very much for your words............The only sweet SAI who changed my entire lifestyle........in a positive , stressless, peace way of thinking.........His principles made me magic on me to change myself lot.......

Thank you very much baba.....................
    Ome Sairam....
    Ever Help and Never Hurt.

Offline bsushma

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #63 on: November 11, 2015, 03:33:12 AM »
  • Publish
  • I am so much connected to you...........i am talking to inner sai with me...............and i forgot this thread to reply.........

thank you so much for everything baba!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ome Sairam....

Offline bsushma

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #64 on: February 02, 2017, 09:34:57 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Lovely Baba,

As you are part of my life in every moment, stopped responding to this thread.      Thank you so much for your support all the times with me.. You made me the happiest person in the world...............by making to lead life simple,peaceful and enriched with smile and fun.

thank you so much baba.............
    Ome Sairam....

Offline bsushma

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #65 on: May 05, 2018, 07:53:04 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba has become my soulmate and thats the reason i got disconnected in the thread.  You are such a sweet person i have ever ever seen; last trip to shirdi was so touching that tears couldnt stop of leaving you.     You are always there in goods and bads being with me.
    As i keep asking you,  please land me in a path moving towards execution of orphanage foundation execution plan. Let my kids follow me , and I follow your principles.     Please remove any bad calamities in me.     love u baba..........
    Ome Sairam....

Offline bsushma

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #66 on: March 28, 2019, 01:02:18 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba you are there in my every breath i take and you are the inspiration , source for my life.      Thank you for all the support , for being guide , for being care taker of me, for being friend for me, for being like mother and for everything.  There will not be any moment not thinking of you.     Baba one request, can you please make the photo arrangement  height you are placed in our mandir to come down little.      Please give me the trigger point to start orphanage soon.......I am delaying this alot.     Make my mind more peace Baba. These days my mind is strugging what i need to do.       Give me clarity soon.

love u baba..............
    Ome Sairam....

Offline bsushma

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #67 on: August 08, 2019, 04:41:34 AM »
  • Publish
  • lovely baba,     rearrangement of photo is good now.      now i can talk to you more.    And thank you for the wonderful shirdi trip.      i am so happy to see you for long time in shej and kakad aarthi.  though i got ticket for kakad, you made me to attend before night shej aarti as well.      You really are true lover for you devotees baba.    you are connected to my heart, i hear you and you hear me.  I decided to quit job and explore myself in different activities and social work contributions.   Be with me to spread positivity to others who are around me and lead me in doing the fantastic journey of Spreading Happiness As A Service /Happiness As A SAI to Others. I would like start my services by launch HAASFoundations soon .       

Dear devotees, my initial plan is to adopt oldage home in hometown and raising funds for it as it is not at all properly managed.  your donation of 50rs a month might enlighten in making best environment for the old women to take care.     Will soon share you the details.

In the name SAI, let us spread our Happiness As A Service to others............

Love you baba...
    Ome Sairam....

Offline bsushma

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #68 on: September 07, 2019, 11:33:25 AM »
  • Publish
  • My dearest baba,

The day came where i kept my own company haasfoundations for helping children on education and counselling.   I am so happy that my dream of helping people started with this initial step officially today.      My prayers of wish answered that i should start my own office and come back to shirdi. By end of this month or during dasara time i will open new office as well.     I am sure you are blessing me.     Thank you so much for your support, you stood next to me and helped in all possibilities. I have never seen my grandpa baba, i think you filled that baba for me.    What a unconditional love and support you do for me.    Tears in my eyes baba.   
    Ome Sairam....

Offline bsushma

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #69 on: June 29, 2020, 12:01:13 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba is in my breath, And so  you are watching us very closely.  With Corona, few plans didnt go as expected. I always have hope for doing better things.  Next set of goals i planned last week based on your blessing this week.   I know when ever  i will plan good things for an CAUSE you are always with me in supporting.

I will come back to you with big things baba with your blessing............love you for ever.
    Ome Sairam....

Offline bsushma

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #70 on: December 24, 2022, 05:33:25 AM »
  • Publish
  • Hope everyone is doing good , if someone is feeling low.......lots of love and sharing my energy to give you more strength to pass this phase............

The dream of HaaS Foundations with Baba Blessings came to reality.....
    If Our thought is constant and it wishes well being of people around you.......It will manifest into reality ......I successfully launched first project ITEY Invest Time to Empower Youth in "Nurturing Youth for WORK-LIFE Preparedness using LIFE SKILLS".........https://itey.in is the project.

Thanks you so much Baba........ Dont think i am ignoring you..........i feel you are part of me.......Love you .........
    Ome Sairam....

Facebook Comments