Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)  (Read 605070 times)

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
Re: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)
« Reply #1545 on: June 11, 2014, 01:24:10 AM »
  • Publish

वडहंसु महला १ दखणी ॥
    Wadahans, First Mehl, Dakhanee:
    सचु सिरंदा सचा जाणीऐ सचड़ा परवदगारो ॥
    The True Creator Lord is True - know this well; He is the True Sustainer.
    जिनि आपीनै आपु साजिआ सचड़ा अलख अपारो ॥
    He Himself fashioned His Own Self; the True Lord is invisible and infinite.
    दुइ पुड़ जोड़ि विछोड़िअनु गुर बिनु घोरु अंधारो ॥
    He brought together, and then separated, the two grinding stones of the earth and the sky; without the Guru, there is only pitch darkness.
    सूरजु चंदु सिरजिअनु अहिनिसि चलतु वीचारो ॥१॥
    He created the sun and the moon; night and day, they move according to His Thought. ||1||
    सचड़ा साहिबु सचु तू सचड़ा देहि पिआरो ॥ रहाउ ॥
    O True Lord and Master, You are True. O True Lord, bless me with Your Love. ||Pause||
    तुधु सिरजी मेदनी दुखु सुखु देवणहारो ॥
    You created the Universe; You are the Giver of pain and pleasure.
    नारी पुरख सिरजिऐ बिखु माइआ मोहु पिआरो ॥
    You created woman and man, the love of poison, and emotional attachment to Maya.
    खाणी बाणी तेरीआ देहि जीआ आधारो ॥
    The four sources of creation, and the power of the Word, are also of Your making. You give Support to all beings.
    कुदरति तखतु रचाइआ सचि निबेड़णहारो ॥२॥
    You have made the Creation as Your Throne; You are the True Judge. ||2||
    आवा गवणु सिरजिआ तू थिरु करणैहारो ॥
    You created comings and goings, but You are ever-stable, O Creator Lord.
    जमणु मरणा आइ गइआ बधिकु जीउ बिकारो ॥
    In birth and death, in coming and going, this soul is held in bondage by corruption.
    भूडड़ै नामु विसारिआ बूडड़ै किआ तिसु चारो ॥
    The evil person has forgotten the Naam; he has drowned - what can he do now?
    गुण छोडि बिखु लदिआ अवगुण का वणजारो ॥३॥
    Forsaking merit, he has loaded the poisonous cargo of demerits; he is a trader of sins. ||3||
    सदड़े आए तिना जानीआ हुकमि सचे करतारो ॥
    The beloved soul has received the Call, the Command of the True Creator Lord.
    नारी पुरख विछुंनिआ विछुड़िआ मेलणहारो ॥
    The soul, the husband, has become separated from the body, the bride. The Lord is the Re-uniter of the separated ones.
    रूपु न जाणै सोहणीऐ हुकमि बधी सिरि कारो ॥
    No one cares for your beauty, O beautiful bride.; the Messenger of Death is bound only by the Lord Commander's Command.
    बालक बिरधि न जाणनी तोड़नि हेतु पिआरो ॥४॥
    He does not distinguish between young children and old people; he tears apart love and affection. ||4||
    नउ दर ठाके हुकमि सचै हंसु गइआ गैणारे ॥
    The nine doors are closed by the True Lord's Command, and the swan-soul takes flight into the skies.
    सा धन छुटी मुठी झूठि विधणीआ मिरतकड़ा अंङनड़े बारे ॥
    The body-bride is separated, and defrauded by falsehood; she is now a widow - her husband's body lies dead in the courtyard.
    सुरति मुई मरु माईए महल रुंनी दर बारे ॥
    The widow cries out at the door, ""The light of my mind has gone out, O my mother, with his death.""
    रोवहु कंत महेलीहो सचे के गुण सारे ॥५॥
    So cry out, O soul-brides of the Husband Lord, and dwell on the Glorious Praises of the True Lord. ||5||
    जलि मलि जानी नावालिआ कपड़ि पटि अ्मबारे ॥
    Her loved one is cleansed, bathed in water, and dressed in silken robes.
    वाजे वजे सची बाणीआ पंच मुए मनु मारे ॥
    The musicians play, and the Bani of the True Lord's Words are sung; the five relatives feel as if they too are dead, so deadened are their minds.
    जानी विछुंनड़े मेरा मरणु भइआ ध्रिगु जीवणु संसारे ॥
    "Separation from my beloved is like death to me!" cries the widow. "My life in this world is cursed and worthless!"
    जीवतु मरै सु जाणीऐ पिर सचड़ै हेति पिआरे ॥६॥
    But she alone is approved, who dies, while yet still alive; she lives for the sake of the Love of her Beloved. ||6||
    तुसी रोवहु रोवण आईहो झूठि मुठी संसारे ॥
    So cry out in mourning, you who have come to mourn; this world is false and fraudulent.
    हउ मुठड़ी धंधै धावणीआ पिरि छोडिअड़ी विधणकारे ॥
    I too have been defrauded, chasing after worldly entanglements; my Husband Lord has forsaken me - I practice the evil deeds of a wife without a spouse.
    घरि घरि कंतु महेलीआ रूड़ै हेति पिआरे ॥
    In each and every home, are the brides of the Husband Lord; they gaze upon their Handsome Lord with love and affection.
    मै पिरु सचु सालाहणा हउ रहसिअड़ी नामि भतारे ॥७॥
    I sing the Praises of my True Husband Lord, and through the Naam, the Name of my Husband Lord, I blossom forth. ||7||
    गुरि मिलिऐ वेसु पलटिआ सा धन सचु सीगारो ॥
    Meeting with the Guru, the soul-bride's dress is transformed, and she is adorned with Truth.
    आवहु मिलहु सहेलीहो सिमरहु सिरजणहारो ॥
    Come and meet with me, O brides of the Lord; let's meditate in remembrance on the Creator Lord.
    बईअरि नामि सोहागणी सचु सवारणहारो ॥
    Through the Naam, the soul-bride becomes the Lord's favorite; she is adorned with Truth.
    गावहु गीतु न बिरहड़ा नानक ब्रहम बीचारो ॥८॥३॥
    Do not sing the songs of separation, O Nanak; reflect upon God. ||8||3||

[June 11th, 2014 - Wednesday 04:30 AM. IST]  (Page: 580)
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1546 on: June 12, 2014, 03:19:14 AM »
  • Publish

धनासरी महला ५ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, Fifth Mehl:
    वडे वडे राजन अरु भूमन ता की त्रिसन न बूझी ॥
    The desires of the greatest of the great kings and landlords cannot be satisfied.
    लपटि रहे माइआ रंग माते लोचन कछू न सूझी ॥१॥
    They remain engrossed in Maya, intoxicated with the pleasures of their wealth; their eyes see nothing else at all. ||1||
    बिखिआ महि किन ही त्रिपति न पाई ॥
    No one has ever found satisfaction in sin and corruption.
    जिउ पावकु ईधनि नही ध्रापै बिनु हरि कहा अघाई ॥ रहाउ ॥
    The flame is not satisfied by more fuel; how can one be satisfied without the Lord? ||Pause||
    दिनु दिनु करत भोजन बहु बिंजन ता की मिटै न भूखा ॥
    Day after day, he eats his meals with many different foods, but his hunger is not eradicated.
    उदमु करै सुआन की निआई चारे कुंटा घोखा ॥२॥
    He runs around like a dog, searching in the four directions. ||2||
    कामवंत कामी बहु नारी पर ग्रिह जोह न चूकै ॥
    The lustful, lecherous man desires many women, and he never stops peeking into the homes of others.
    दिन प्रति करै करै पछुतापै सोग लोभ महि सूकै ॥३॥
    Day after day, he commits adultery again and again, and then he regrets his actions; he wastes away in misery and greed. ||3||
    हरि हरि नामु अपार अमोला अम्रितु एकु निधाना ॥
    The Name of the Lord, Har, Har, is incomparable and priceless; it is the treasure of Ambrosial Nectar.
    सूखु सहजु आनंदु संतन कै नानक गुर ते जाना ॥४॥६॥
    The Saints abide in peace, poise and bliss; O Nanak, through the Guru, this is known. ||4||6||

[June 12, 2014, Thursday 04:30 AM. IST]  (Page:672)
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1547 on: June 13, 2014, 03:03:13 AM »
  • Publish

सलोकु मः ४ ॥
    Shalok, Fourth Mehl:
    अंतरि अगिआनु भई मति मधिम सतिगुर की परतीति नाही ॥
    He has spiritual ignorance within, and his intellect is dull and dim; he does not place his faith in the True Guru.
    अंदरि कपटु सभु कपटो करि जाणै कपटे खपहि खपाही ॥
    He has deceit within himself, and so he sees deception in all others; through his deceptions, he is totally ruined.
    सतिगुर का भाणा चिति न आवै आपणै सुआइ फिराही ॥
    The True Guru's Will does not enter into his consciousness, and so he wanders around, pursuing his own interests.
    किरपा करे जे आपणी ता नानक सबदि समाही ॥१॥
    If He grants His Grace, then Nanak is absorbed into the Word of the Shabad. ||1||
    मः ४ ॥
    Fourth Mehl:
    मनमुख माइआ मोहि विआपे दूजै भाइ मनूआ थिरु नाहि ॥
    The self-willed manmukhs are engrossed in emotional attachment to Maya; in the love of duality, their minds are unsteady.
    अनदिनु जलत रहहि दिनु राती हउमै खपहि खपाहि ॥
    Night and day, they are burning; day and night, they are totally ruined by their egotism.
    अंतरि लोभु महा गुबारा तिन कै निकटि न कोई जाहि ॥
    Within them, is the total pitch darkness of greed, and no one even approaches them.
    ओइ आपि दुखी सुखु कबहू न पावहि जनमि मरहि मरि जाहि ॥
    They themselves are miserable, and they never find peace; they are born, only to die, and die again.
    नानक बखसि लए प्रभु साचा जि गुर चरनी चितु लाहि ॥२॥
    O Nanak, the True Lord God forgives those, who focus their consciousness on the Guru's feet. ||2||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    संत भगत परवाणु जो प्रभि भाइआ ॥
    That Saint, that devotee, is acceptable, who is loved by God.
    सेई बिचखण जंत जिनी हरि धिआइआ ॥
    Those beings are wise, who meditate on the Lord.
    अम्रितु नामु निधानु भोजनु खाइआ ॥
    They eat the food, the treasure of the Ambrosial Naam, the Name of the Lord.
    संत जना की धूरि मसतकि लाइआ ॥
    They apply the dust of the feet of the Saints to their foreheads.
    Naanak Bheae Puneeth Har Theerathh Naaeiaa ||26||
    नानक भए पुनीत हरि तीरथि नाइआ ॥२६॥
    O Nanak, they are purified, bathing in the sacred shrine of the Lord. ||26||

[June 13, 2014, Friday 04:30 AM. IST]  (Page: 652)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1548 on: June 14, 2014, 04:07:47 AM »
  • Publish

सलोकु मः ३ ॥
    Shalok, Third Mehl:
    पड़णा गुड़णा संसार की कार है अंदरि त्रिसना विकारु ॥
    Reading and studying are just worldly pursuits, if there is thirst and corruption within.
    हउमै विचि सभि पड़ि थके दूजै भाइ खुआरु ॥
    Reading in egotism, all have grown weary; through the love of duality, they are ruined.
    सो पड़िआ सो पंडितु बीना गुर सबदि करे वीचारु ॥
    He alone is educated, and he alone is a wise Pandit, who contemplates the Word of the Guru's Shabad.
    अंदरु खोजै ततु लहै पाए मोख दुआरु ॥
    He searches within himself, and finds the true essence; he finds the Door of Salvation.
    गुण निधानु हरि पाइआ सहजि करे वीचारु ॥
    He finds the Lord, the treasure of excellence, and peacefully contemplates Him.
    धंनु वापारी नानका जिसु गुरमुखि नामु अधारु ॥१॥
    Blessed is the trader, O Nanak, who, as Gurmukh, takes the Name as his only Support. ||1||
    मः ३ ॥
    Third Mehl:
    विणु मनु मारे कोइ न सिझई वेखहु को लिव लाइ ॥
    Without conquering his mind, no one can be successful. See this, and concentrate on it.
    भेखधारी तीरथी भवि थके ना एहु मनु मारिआ जाइ ॥
    The wandering holy men are tired of of making pilgrimages to sacred shrines; they have not been able to conquer their minds.
    गुरमुखि एहु मनु जीवतु मरै सचि रहै लिव लाइ ॥
    The Gurmukh has conquered his mind, and he remains lovingly absorbed in the True Lord.
    नानक इसु मन की मलु इउ उतरै हउमै सबदि जलाइ ॥२॥
    O Nanak, this is how the filth of the mind is removed; the Word of the Shabad burns away the ego. ||2||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    हरि हरि संत मिलहु मेरे भाई हरि नामु द्रिड़ावहु इक किनका ॥
    O Saints of the Lord, O my Siblings of Destiny, please meet with me, and implant the Name of the One Lord within me.
    हरि हरि सीगारु बनावहु हरि जन हरि कापड़ु पहिरहु खिम का ॥
    O humble servants of the Lord, adorn me with the decorations of the Lord, Har, Har; let me wear the robes of the Lord's forgiveness.
    ऐसा सीगारु मेरे प्रभ भावै हरि लागै पिआरा प्रिम का ॥
    Such decorations are pleasing to my God; such love is dear to the Lord.
    हरि हरि नामु बोलहु दिनु राती सभि किलबिख काटै इक पलका ॥
    I chant the Name of the Lord, Har, Har, day and night; in an instant, all sins are eradicated.
    हरि हरि दइआलु होवै जिसु उपरि सो गुरमुखि हरि जपि जिणका ॥२१॥
    That Gurmukh, unto whom the Lord becomes merciful, chants the Lord's Name, and wins the game of life. ||21||

[June 14, 2014 - Saturday 04:30 AM. IST]  (Page: 650)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1549 on: June 14, 2014, 11:48:23 PM »
  • Publish

रागु धनासिरी महला ३ घरु ४
    Raag Dhanaasaree, Third Mehl, Fourth House:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:
    हम भीखक भेखारी तेरे तू निज पति है दाता ॥
    I am just a poor beggar of Yours; You are Your Own Lord Master, You are the Great Giver.
    होहु दैआल नामु देहु मंगत जन कंउ सदा रहउ रंगि राता ॥१॥
    Be Merciful, and bless me, a humble beggar, with Your Name, so that I may forever remain imbued with Your Love. ||1||
    हंउ बलिहारै जाउ साचे तेरे नाम विटहु ॥
    I am a sacrifice to Your Name, O True Lord.
    करण कारण सभना का एको अवरु न दूजा कोई ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    The One Lord is the Cause of causes; there is no other at all. ||1||Pause||
    बहुते फेर पए किरपन कउ अब किछु किरपा कीजै ॥
    I was wretched; I wandered through so many cycles of reincarnation. Now, Lord, please bless me with Your Grace.
    होहु दइआल दरसनु देहु अपुना ऐसी बखस करीजै ॥२॥
    Be merciful, and grant me the Blessed Vision of Your Darshan; please grant me such a gift. ||2||
    भनति नानक भरम पट खूल्हे गुर परसादी जानिआ ॥
    Prays Nanak, the shutters of doubt have been opened wide; by Guru's Grace, I have come to know the Lord.
    साची लिव लागी है भीतरि सतिगुर सिउ मनु मानिआ ॥३॥१॥९॥
    I am filled to overflowing with true love; my mind is pleased and appeased by the True Guru. ||3||1||9||

[June 15th, 2014 - Sunday 04:30 AM. IST] (Page : 666)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1550 on: June 16, 2014, 08:03:38 AM »
  • Publish

सोरठि महला ५ ॥
    Sorat'h, Fifth Mehl:
    पुत्र कलत्र लोक ग्रिह बनिता माइआ सनबंधेही ॥
    Children, spouses, men and women in one's household, are all bound by Maya.
    अंत की बार को खरा न होसी सभ मिथिआ असनेही ॥१॥
    At the very last moment, none of them shall stand by you; their love is totally false. ||1||
    रे नर काहे पपोरहु देही ॥
    O man, why do you pamper your body so?
    ऊडि जाइगो धूमु बादरो इकु भाजहु रामु सनेही ॥ रहाउ ॥
    It shall disperse like a cloud of smoke; vibrate upon the One, the Beloved Lord. ||Pause||
    तीनि संङिआ करि देही कीनी जल कूकर भसमेही ॥
    There are three ways in which the body can be consumed - it can be thrown into water, given to the dogs, or cremated to ashes.
    होइ आमरो ग्रिह महि बैठा करण कारण बिसरोही ॥२॥
    He considers himself to be immortal; he sits in his home, and forgets the Lord, the Cause of causes. ||2||
    अनिक भाति करि मणीए साजे काचै तागि परोही ॥
    In various ways, the Lord has fashioned the beads, and strung them on a slender thread.
    तूटि जाइगो सूतु बापुरे फिरि पाछै पछुतोही ॥३॥
    The thread shall break, O wretched man, and then, you shall repent and regret. ||3||
    जिनि तुम सिरजे सिरजि सवारे तिसु धिआवहु दिनु रैनेही ॥
    He created you, and after creating you, He adorned you - meditate on Him day and night.
    जन नानक प्रभ किरपा धारी मै सतिगुर ओट गहेही ॥४॥४॥
    God has showered His Mercy upon servant Nanak; I hold tight to the Support of the True Guru. ||4||4||

[June 16, 2014, Monday 04:30 AM. IST] (Page: 609)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1551 on: June 17, 2014, 07:57:27 AM »
  • Publish

वडहंसु महला ४ ॥
    Wadahans, Fourth Mehl:
    हरि सतिगुर हरि सतिगुर मेलि हरि सतिगुर चरण हम भाइआ राम ॥
    The Lord, the True Guru, the Lord, the True Guru - if only I could meet the Lord, the True Guru; His Lotus Feet are so pleasing to me.
    तिमर अगिआनु गवाइआ गुर गिआनु अंजनु गुरि पाइआ राम ॥
    The darkness of my ignorance was dispelled, when the Guru applied the healing ointment of spiritual wisdom to my eyes.
    गुर गिआन अंजनु सतिगुरू पाइआ अगिआन अंधेर बिनासे ॥
    The True Guru has applied the healing ointment of spiritual wisdom to my eyes, and the darkness of ignorance has been dispelled.
    सतिगुर सेवि परम पदु पाइआ हरि जपिआ सास गिरासे ॥
    Serving the Guru, I have obtained the supreme status; I meditate on the Lord with every breath, and every morsel of food.
    जिन कंउ हरि प्रभि किरपा धारी ते सतिगुर सेवा लाइआ ॥
    Those, upon whom the Lord God has bestowed His Grace, are committed to the service of the True Guru.
    हरि सतिगुर हरि सतिगुर मेलि हरि सतिगुर चरण हम भाइआ ॥१॥
    The Lord, the True Guru, the Lord, the True Guru - if only I could meet the Lord, the True Guru; His Lotus Feet are so pleasing to me. ||1||
    मेरा सतिगुरु मेरा सतिगुरु पिआरा मै गुर बिनु रहणु न जाई राम ॥
    My True Guru, my True Guru is my Beloved; without the Guru, I cannot live.
    हरि नामो हरि नामु देवै मेरा अंति सखाई राम ॥
    He gives me the Name of the Lord, the Name of the Lord, my only companion in the end.
    हरि हरि नामु मेरा अंति सखाई गुरि सतिगुरि नामु द्रिड़ाइआ ॥
    The Name of the Lord, Har, Har, is my only companion in the end; the Guru, the True Guru, has implanted the Naam, the Name of the Lord, within me.
    जिथै पुतु कलत्रु कोई बेली नाही तिथै हरि हरि नामि छडाइआ ॥
    There, where neither child nor spouse shall accompany you, the Name of the Lord, Har, Har shall emancipate you.
    धनु धनु सतिगुरु पुरखु निरंजनु जितु मिलि हरि नामु धिआई ॥
    Blessed, blessed is the True Guru, the Immaculate, Almighty Lord God; meeting Him, I meditate on the Name of the Lord.
    मेरा सतिगुरु मेरा सतिगुरु पिआरा मै गुर बिनु रहणु न जाई ॥२॥
    My True Guru, my True Guru is my Beloved; without the Guru, I cannot live. ||2||
    जिनी दरसनु जिनी दरसनु सतिगुर पुरख न पाइआ राम ॥
    Those who have not obtained the Blessed Vision, the Blessed Vision of the Darshan of the True Guru, the Almighty Lord God,
    तिन निहफलु तिन निहफलु जनमु सभु ब्रिथा गवाइआ राम ॥
    They have fruitlessly, fruitlessly wasted their whole lives in vain.
    निहफलु जनमु तिन ब्रिथा गवाइआ ते साकत मुए मरि झूरे ॥
    They have wasted away their whole lives in vain; those faithless cynics die a regretful death.
    घरि होदै रतनि पदारथि भूखे भागहीण हरि दूरे ॥
    They have the jewel-treasure in their own homes, but still, they are hungry; those unlucky wretches are far away from the Lord.
    हरि हरि तिन का दरसु न करीअहु जिनी हरि हरि नामु न धिआइआ ॥
    O Lord, please, let me not see those who do not meditate on the Name of the Lord, Har, Har,
    जिनी दरसनु जिनी दरसनु सतिगुर पुरख न पाइआ ॥३॥
    And who have not obtained the Blessed Vision, the Blessed Vision of the Darshan of the True Guru, the Almighty Lord God. ||3||
    हम चात्रिक हम चात्रिक दीन हरि पासि बेनंती राम ॥
    I am a song-bird, I am a meek song-bird; I offer my prayer to the Lord.
    गुर मिलि गुर मेलि मेरा पिआरा हम सतिगुर करह भगती राम ॥
    If only I could meet the Guru, meet the Guru, O my Beloved; I dedicate myself to the devotional worship of the True Guru.
    हरि हरि सतिगुर करह भगती जां हरि प्रभु किरपा धारे ॥
    I worship the Lord, Har, Har, and the True Guru; the Lord God has granted His Grace.
    मै गुर बिनु अवरु न कोई बेली गुरु सतिगुरु प्राण हम्हारे ॥
    Without the Guru, I have no other friend. The Guru, the True Guru, is my very breath of life.
    कहु नानक गुरि नामु द्रिड़्हाइआ हरि हरि नामु हरि सती ॥
    Says Nanak, the Guru has implanted the Naam within me; the Name of the Lord, Har, Har, the True Name.
    हम चात्रिक हम चात्रिक दीन हरि पासि बेनंती ॥४॥३॥
    I am a song-bird, I am a meek song-bird; I offer my prayer to the Lord. ||4||3||

[June 17, 2014, Tuesday 04:30 AM. IST]  (Page: 573)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1552 on: June 18, 2014, 08:23:39 AM »
  • Publish

सलोक मः ३ ॥
    Shalok, Third Mehl:
    कलि महि जमु जंदारु है हुकमे कार कमाइ ॥
    In the Dark Age of Kali Yuga, the Messenger of Death is the enemy of life, but he acts according to the Lord's Command.
    गुरि राखे से उबरे मनमुखा देइ सजाइ ॥
    Those who are protected by the Guru are saved, while the self-willed manmukhs receive their punishment.
    जमकालै वसि जगु बांधिआ तिस दा फरू न कोइ ॥
    The world is under the control, and in the bondage of the Messenger of Death; no one can hold him back.
    जिनि जमु कीता सो सेवीऐ गुरमुखि दुखु न होइ ॥
    So serve the One who created Death; as Gurmukh, no pain shall touch you.
    नानक गुरमुखि जमु सेवा करे जिन मनि सचा होइ ॥१॥
    O Nanak, Death serves the Gurmukhs; the True Lord abides in their minds. ||1||
    मः ३ ॥
    Third Mehl:
    एहा काइआ रोगि भरी बिनु सबदै दुखु हउमै रोगु न जाइ ॥
    This body is filled with disease; without the Word of the Shabad, the pain of the disease of ego does not depart.
    सतिगुरु मिलै ता निरमल होवै हरि नामो मंनि वसाइ ॥
    When one meets the True Guru, then he becomes immaculately pure, and he enshrines the Lord's Name within his mind.
    नानक नामु धिआइआ सुखदाता दुखु विसरिआ सहजि सुभाइ ॥२॥
    O Nanak, meditating on the Naam, the Name of the Peace-Giving Lord, his pains are automatically forgotten. ||2||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    जिनि जगजीवनु उपदेसिआ तिसु गुर कउ हउ सदा घुमाइआ ॥
    I am forever a sacrifice to the Guru, who has taught me about the Lord, the Life of the World.
    तिसु गुर कउ हउ खंनीऐ जिनि मधुसूदनु हरि नामु सुणाइआ ॥
    I am every bit a sacrifice to the Guru, the Lover of Nectar, who has revealed the Name of the Lord.
    तिसु गुर कउ हउ वारणै जिनि हउमै बिखु सभु रोगु गवाइआ ॥
    I am a sacrifice to the Guru, who has totally cured me of the fatal disease of egotism.
    तिसु सतिगुर कउ वड पुंनु है जिनि अवगण कटि गुणी समझाइआ ॥
    Glorious and great are the virtues of the Guru, who has eradicated evil, and instructed me in virtue.
    सो सतिगुरु तिन कउ भेटिआ जिन कै मुखि मसतकि भागु लिखि पाइआ ॥७॥
    The True Guru meets with those upon whose foreheads such blessed destiny is recorded. ||7||

[June 18th, 2014 - Wednesday 04:30 AM. IST]  (Page: 588)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1553 on: June 19, 2014, 08:17:47 AM »
  • Publish

सोरठि महला ५ ॥
    Sorat'h, Fifth Mehl:
    राजन महि राजा उरझाइओ मानन महि अभिमानी ॥
    As the king is entangled in kingly affairs, and the egotist in his own egotism,
    लोभन महि लोभी लोभाइओ तिउ हरि रंगि रचे गिआनी ॥१॥
    And the greedy man is enticed by greed, so is the spiritually enlightened being absorbed in the Love of the Lord. ||1||
    हरि जन कउ इही सुहावै ॥
    This is what befits the Lord's servant.
    पेखि निकटि करि सेवा सतिगुर हरि कीरतनि ही त्रिपतावै ॥ रहाउ ॥
    Beholding the Lord near at hand, he serves the True Guru, and he is satisfied through the Kirtan of the Lord's Praises. ||Pause||
    अमलन सिउ अमली लपटाइओ भूमन भूमि पिआरी ॥
    The addict is addicted to his drug, and the landlord is in love with his land.
    खीर संगि बारिकु है लीना प्रभ संत ऐसे हितकारी ॥२॥
    As the baby is attached to his milk, so the Saint is in love with God. ||2||
    बिदिआ महि बिदुअंसी रचिआ नैन देखि सुखु पावहि ॥
    The scholar is absorbed in scholarship, and the eyes are happy to see.
    जैसे रसना सादि लुभानी तिउ हरि जन हरि गुण गावहि ॥३॥
    As the tongue savors the tastes, so does the humble servant of the Lord sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord. ||3||
    जैसी भूख तैसी का पूरकु सगल घटा का सुआमी ॥
    As is the hunger, so is the fulfiller; He is the Lord and Master of all hearts.
    नानक पिआस लगी दरसन की प्रभु मिलिआ अंतरजामी ॥४॥५॥१६॥
    Nanak thirsts for the Blessed Vision of the Lord's Darshan; he has met God, the Inner-knower, the Searcher of hearts. ||4||5||16||

[June 19th, 2014 - Thursday 04:30 AM. IST]  (Page: 613)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1554 on: June 20, 2014, 03:33:21 AM »
  • Publish

सूही महला ५ ॥
    Soohee, Fifth Mehl:
    गुर कै बचनि रिदै धिआनु धारी ॥
    Within my heart, I meditate on the Word of the Guru's Teachings.
    रसना जापु जपउ बनवारी ॥१॥
    With my tongue, I chant the Chant of the Lord. ||1||
    सफल मूरति दरसन बलिहारी ॥
    The image of His vision is fruitful; I am a sacrifice to it.
    चरण कमल मन प्राण अधारी ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    His Lotus Feet are the Support of the mind, the Support of the very breath of life. ||1||Pause||
    साधसंगि जनम मरण निवारी ॥
    In the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy, the cycle of birth and death is ended.
    अम्रित कथा सुणि करन अधारी ॥२॥
    To hear the Ambrosial Sermon is the support of my ears. ||2||
    काम क्रोध लोभ मोह तजारी ॥
    I have renounced sexual desire, anger, greed and emotional attachment.
    द्रिड़ु नाम दानु इसनानु सुचारी ॥३॥
    I have enshrined the Naam within myself, with charity, true cleansing and righteous conduct. ||3||
    कहु नानक इहु ततु बीचारी ॥
    Says Nanak, I have contemplated this essence of reality;
    राम नाम जपि पारि उतारी ॥४॥१२॥१८॥
    Chanting the Name of the Lord, I am carried across. ||4||12||18||

[June 20, 2014, Friday 04:30 AM. IST]  (Page: 740)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1555 on: June 21, 2014, 03:14:32 AM »
  • Publish

सूही महला ५ ॥
    Soohee, Fifth Mehl:
    अनिक बींग दास के परहरिआ ॥
    God covers the many shortcomings of His slaves.
    करि किरपा प्रभि अपना करिआ ॥१॥
    Granting His Mercy, God makes them His own. ||1||
    तुमहि छडाइ लीओ जनु अपना ॥
    You emancipate Your humble servant,
    उरझि परिओ जालु जगु सुपना ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    And rescue him from the noose of the world, which is just a dream. ||1||Pause||
    परबत दोख महा बिकराला ॥
    Even huge mountains of sin and corruption
    खिन महि दूरि कीए दइआला ॥२॥
    Are removed in an instant by the Merciful Lord. ||2||
    सोग रोग बिपति अति भारी ॥
    Sorrow, disease and the most terrible calamities
    दूरि भई जपि नामु मुरारी ॥३॥
    Are removed by meditating on the Naam, the Name of the Lord. ||3||
    द्रिसटि धारि लीनो लड़ि लाइ ॥
    Bestowing His Glance of Grace, He attaches us to the hem of His robe.
    हरि चरण गहे नानक सरणाइ ॥४॥२२॥२८॥
    Grasping the Lord's Feet, O Nanak, we enter His Sanctuary. ||4||22||28||

[June 21, 2014, Saturday 04:30 AM. IST]  (Page: 742)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1556 on: June 22, 2014, 01:05:42 PM »
  • Publish

ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    इहु तनु माइआ पाहिआ पिआरे लीतड़ा लबि रंगाए ॥
    This body fabric is conditioned by Maya, O beloved; this cloth is dyed in greed.
    मेरै कंत न भावै चोलड़ा पिआरे किउ धन सेजै जाए ॥१॥
    My Husband Lord is not pleased by these clothes, O Beloved; how can the soul-bride go to His bed? ||1||
    हंउ कुरबानै जाउ मिहरवाना हंउ कुरबानै जाउ ॥
    I am a sacrifice, O Dear Merciful Lord; I am a sacrifice to You.
    हंउ कुरबानै जाउ तिना कै लैनि जो तेरा नाउ ॥
    I am a sacrifice to those who take to Your Name.
    लैनि जो तेरा नाउ तिना कै हंउ सद कुरबानै जाउ ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Unto those who take to Your Name, I am forever a sacrifice. ||1||Pause||
    काइआ रंङणि जे थीऐ पिआरे पाईऐ नाउ मजीठ ॥
    If the body becomes the dyer's vat, O Beloved, and the Name is placed within it as the dye,
    रंङण वाला जे रंङै साहिबु ऐसा रंगु न डीठ ॥२॥
    And if the Dyer who dyes this cloth is the Lord Master - O, such a color has never been seen before! ||2||
    जिन के चोले रतड़े पिआरे कंतु तिना कै पासि ॥
    Those whose shawls are so dyed, O Beloved, their Husband Lord is always with them.
    धूड़ि तिना की जे मिलै जी कहु नानक की अरदासि ॥३॥
    Bless me with the dust of those humble beings, O Dear Lord. Says Nanak, this is my prayer. ||3||
    आपे साजे आपे रंगे आपे नदरि करेइ ॥
    He Himself creates, and He Himself imbues us. He Himself bestows His Glance of Grace.
    नानक कामणि कंतै भावै आपे ही रावेइ ॥४॥१॥३॥
    O Nanak, if the soul-bride becomes pleasing to her Husband Lord, He Himself enjoys her. ||4||1||3||

[June 22nd, 2014 - Sunday 04:30 AM. IST]  (Page: 721)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1557 on: June 22, 2014, 11:39:08 PM »
  • Publish

सूही महला ४ घरु ७
    Soohee, Fourth Mehl, Seventh House:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    तेरे कवन कवन गुण कहि कहि गावा तू साहिब गुणी निधाना ॥
    Which, which of Your Glorious Virtues should I sing and recount, Lord? You are my Lord and Master, the treasure of excellence.
    तुमरी महिमा बरनि न साकउ तूं ठाकुर ऊच भगवाना ॥१॥
    I cannot express Your Glorious Praises. You are my Lord and Master, lofty and benevolent. ||1||
    मै हरि हरि नामु धर सोई ॥
    The Name of the Lord, Har, Har, is my only support.
    जिउ भावै तिउ राखु मेरे साहिब मै तुझ बिनु अवरु न कोई ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    If it pleases You, please save me, O my Lord and Master; without You, I have no other at all. ||1||Pause||
    मै ताणु दीबाणु तूहै मेरे सुआमी मै तुधु आगै अरदासि ॥
    You alone are my strength, and my Court, O my Lord and Master; unto You alone I pray.
    मै होरु थाउ नाही जिसु पहि करउ बेनंती मेरा दुखु सुखु तुझ ही पासि ॥२॥
    There is no other place where I can offer my prayers; I can tell my pains and pleasures only to You. ||2||
    विचे धरती विचे पाणी विचि कासट अगनि धरीजै ॥
    Water is locked up in the earth, and fire is locked up in wood.
    बकरी सिंघु इकतै थाइ राखे मन हरि जपि भ्रमु भउ दूरि कीजै ॥३॥
    The sheep and the lions are kept in one place; O mortal, meditate on the Lord, and your doubts and fears shall be removed. ||3||
    हरि की वडिआई देखहु संतहु हरि निमाणिआ माणु देवाए ॥
    So behold the glorious greatness of the Lord, O Saints; the Lord blesses the dishonored with honor.
    जिउ धरती चरण तले ते ऊपरि आवै तिउ नानक साध जना जगतु आणि सभु पैरी पाए ॥४॥१॥१२॥
    As dust rises from underfoot, O Nanak, so does the Lord make all people fall at the feet of the Holy. ||4||1||12||

[June 23rd, 2014 - Monday 04:30 AM. IST]  (Page: 735)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1558 on: June 24, 2014, 07:40:28 AM »
  • Publish

सलोकु मः ३ ॥
    Shalok, Third Mehl:
    भगत जना कंउ आपि तुठा मेरा पिआरा आपे लइअनु जन लाइ ॥
    He Himself is pleased with His humble devotees; my Beloved Lord attaches them to Himself.
    पातिसाही भगत जना कउ दितीअनु सिरि छतु सचा हरि बणाइ ॥
    The Lord blesses His humble devotees with royalty; He fashions the true crown upon their heads.
    सदा सुखीए निरमले सतिगुर की कार कमाइ ॥
    They are always at peace, and immaculately pure; they perform service for the True Guru.
    राजे ओइ न आखीअहि भिड़ि मरहि फिरि जूनी पाहि ॥
    They are not said to be kings, who die in conflict, and then enter again the cycle of reincarnation.
    नानक विणु नावै नकीं वढीं फिरहि सोभा मूलि न पाहि ॥१॥
    O Nanak, without the Name of the Lord, they wander about with their noses cut off in disgrace; they get no respect at all. ||1||
    मः ३ ॥
    Third Mehl:
    सुणि सिखिऐ सादु न आइओ जिचरु गुरमुखि सबदि न लागै ॥
    Hearing the teachings, he does not appreciate them, as long as he is not Gurmukh, attached to the Word of the Shabad.
    सतिगुरि सेविऐ नामु मनि वसै विचहु भ्रमु भउ भागै ॥
    Serving the True Guru, the Naam comes to abide in the mind, and doubts and fears run away.
    जेहा सतिगुर नो जाणै तेहो होवै ता सचि नामि लिव लागै ॥
    As he knows the True Guru, so he is transformed, and then, he lovingly focuses his consciousness on the Naam.
    नानक नामि मिलै वडिआई हरि दरि सोहनि आगै ॥२॥
    O Nanak, through the Naam, the Name of the Lord, greatness is obtained; he shall be resplendent in the Court of the Lord hereafter. ||2||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    गुरसिखां मनि हरि प्रीति है गुरु पूजण आवहि ॥
    The minds of the Gursikhs are filled with the love of the Lord; they come and worship the Guru.
    हरि नामु वणंजहि रंग सिउ लाहा हरि नामु लै जावहि ॥
    They trade lovingly in the Lord's Name, and depart after earning the profit of the Lord's Name.
    गुरसिखा के मुख उजले हरि दरगह भावहि ॥
    The faces of the Gursikhs are radiant; in the Court of the Lord, they are approved.
    गुरु सतिगुरु बोहलु हरि नाम का वडभागी सिख गुण सांझ करावहि ॥
    The Guru, the True Guru, is the treasure of the Lord's Name; how very fortunate are the Sikhs who share in this treasure of virtue.
    तिना गुरसिखा कंउ हउ वारिआ जो बहदिआ उठदिआ हरि नामु धिआवहि ॥११॥
    I am a sacrifice to those Gursikhs who, sitting and standing, meditate on the Lord's Name. ||11||

[June 24, 2014, Tuesday 04:30 AM. IST]  (Page: 590)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1559 on: June 25, 2014, 03:08:37 AM »
  • Publish

सलोकु मः १ ॥
    Shalok, First Mehl:
    घर ही मुंधि विदेसि पिरु नित झूरे सम्हाले ॥
    The soul-bride is at home, while the Husband Lord is away; she cherishes His memory, and mourns His absence.
    मिलदिआ ढिल न होवई जे नीअति रासि करे ॥१॥
    She shall meet Him without delay, if she rids herself of duality. ||1||
    मः १ ॥
    First Mehl:
    नानक गाली कूड़ीआ बाझु परीति करेइ ॥
    O Nanak, false is the speech of one who acts without loving the Lord.
    तिचरु जाणै भला करि जिचरु लेवै देइ ॥२॥
    He judges things to be good, only as long as the Lord gives and he receives. ||2||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    जिनि उपाए जीअ तिनि हरि राखिआ ॥
    The Lord, who created the creatures, also protects them.
    अम्रितु सचा नाउ भोजनु चाखिआ ॥
    I have tasted the food of Ambrosial Nectar, the True Name.
    तिपति रहे आघाइ मिटी भभाखिआ ॥
    I am satisfied and satiated, and my hunger is appeased.
    सभ अंदरि इकु वरतै किनै विरलै लाखिआ ॥
    The One Lord is pervading in all, but rare are those who realize this.
    जन नानक भए निहालु प्रभ की पाखिआ ॥२०॥
    Servant Nanak is enraptured, in the Protection of God. ||20||

[June 25, 2014, Wednesday 04:30 AM. IST]  (Page: 594)
    om sai ram!

Facebook Comments