Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)  (Read 604380 times)

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
Re: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)
« Reply #2115 on: February 08, 2016, 02:14:31 AM »
  • Publish

सलोकु मः ३ ॥
    Shalok, Third Mehl:
    पूरबि लिखिआ कमावणा जि करतै आपि लिखिआसु ॥
    He acts according to pre-ordained destiny, written by the Creator Himself.
    मोह ठगउली पाईअनु विसरिआ गुणतासु ॥
    Emotional attachment has drugged him, and he has forgotten the Lord, the treasure of virtue.
    मतु जाणहु जगु जीवदा दूजै भाइ मुइआसु ॥
    Don't think that he is alive in the world - he is dead, through the love of duality.
    जिनी गुरमुखि नामु न चेतिओ से बहणि न मिलनी पासि ॥
    Those who do not meditate on the Lord, as Gurmukh, are not permitted to sit near the Lord.
    दुखु लागा बहु अति घणा पुतु कलतु न साथि कोई जासि ॥
    They suffer the most horrible pain and suffering, and neither their sons nor their wives go along with them.
    लोका विचि मुहु काला होआ अंदरि उभे सास ॥
    Their faces are blackened among men, and they sigh in deep regret.
    मनमुखा नो को न विसही चुकि गइआ वेसासु ॥
    No one places any reliance in the self-willed manmukhs; trust in them is lost.
    नानक गुरमुखा नो सुखु अगला जिना अंतरि नाम निवासु ॥१॥
    O Nanak, the Gurmukhs live in absolute peace; the Naam, the Name of the Lord, abides within them. ||1||
    मः ३ ॥
    Third Mehl:
    से सैण से सजणा जि गुरमुखि मिलहि सुभाइ ॥
    They alone are relatives, and they alone are friends, who, as Gurmukh, join together in love.
    सतिगुर का भाणा अनदिनु करहि से सचि रहे समाइ ॥
    Night and day, they act according to the True Guru's Will; they remain absorbed in the True Name.
    दूजै भाइ लगे सजण न आखीअहि जि अभिमानु करहि वेकार ॥
    Those who are attached to the love of duality are not called friends; they practice egotism and corruption.
    मनमुख आप सुआरथी कारजु न सकहि सवारि ॥
    The self-willed manmukhs are selfish; they cannot resolve anyone's affairs.
    नानक पूरबि लिखिआ कमावणा कोइ न मेटणहारु ॥२॥
    O Nanak, they act according to their pre-ordained destiny; no one can erase it. ||2||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    तुधु आपे जगतु उपाइ कै आपि खेलु रचाइआ ॥
    You Yourself created the world, and You Yourself arranged the play of it.
    त्रै गुण आपि सिरजिआ माइआ मोहु वधाइआ ॥
    You Yourself created the three qualities, and fostered emotional attachment to Maya.
    विचि हउमै लेखा मंगीऐ फिरि आवै जाइआ ॥
    He is called to account for his deeds done in egotism; he continues coming and going in reincarnation.
    जिना हरि आपि क्रिपा करे से गुरि समझाइआ ॥
    The Guru instructs those whom the Lord Himself blesses with Grace.
    बलिहारी गुर आपणे सदा सदा घुमाइआ ॥३॥
    I am a sacrifice to my Guru; forever and ever, I am a sacrifice to Him. ||3||

[January 1, 2016, Friday 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 643)
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2116 on: February 23, 2016, 05:36:24 AM »
  • Publish

टोडी महला ५ ॥
    Todee, Fifth Mehl:
    स्वामी सरनि परिओ दरबारे ॥
    O Lord and Master, I seek the Sanctuary of Your Court.
    कोटि अपराध खंडन के दाते तुझ बिनु कउनु उधारे ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Destroyer of millions of sins, O Great Giver, other than You, who else can save me? ||1||Pause||
    खोजत खोजत बहु परकारे सरब अरथ बीचारे ॥
    Searching, searching in so many ways, I have contemplated all the objects of life.
    साधसंगि परम गति पाईऐ माइआ रचि बंधि हारे ॥१॥
    In the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy, the supreme state is attained. But those who are engrossed in the bondage of Maya, lose the game of life. ||1||
    चरन कमल संगि प्रीति मनि लागी सुरि जन मिले पिआरे ॥
    My mind is in love with the Lord's lotus feet; I have met the Beloved Guru, the noble, heroic being.
    नानक अनद करे हरि जपि जपि सगले रोग निवारे ॥२॥१०॥१५॥
    Nanak celebrates in bliss; chanting and meditating on the Lord, all sickness has been cured. ||2||10||15||

[January 2, 2016, Saturday 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 714)
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2117 on: February 23, 2016, 05:41:39 AM »
  • Publish

रागु सूही असटपदीआ महला ४ घरु २
    Raag Soohee, Ashtapadees, Fourth Mehl, Second House:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:
    कोई आणि मिलावै मेरा प्रीतमु पिआरा हउ तिसु पहि आपु वेचाई ॥१॥
    If only someone would come, and lead me to meet my Darling Beloved; I would sell myself to him. ||1||
    दरसनु हरि देखण कै ताई ॥
    I long for the Blessed Vision of the Lord's Darshan.
    क्रिपा करहि ता सतिगुरु मेलहि हरि हरि नामु धिआई ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    When the Lord shows Mercy unto me, then I meet the True Guru; I meditate on the Name of the Lord, Har, Har. ||1||Pause||
    जे सुखु देहि त तुझहि अराधी दुखि भी तुझै धिआई ॥२॥
    If You will bless me with happiness, then I will worship and adore You. Even in pain, I will meditate on You. ||2||
    जे भुख देहि त इत ही राजा दुख विचि सूख मनाई ॥३॥
    Even if You give me hunger, I will still feel satisfied; I am joyful, even in the midst of sorrow. ||3||
    तनु मनु काटि काटि सभु अरपी विचि अगनी आपु जलाई ॥४॥
    I would cut my mind and body apart into pieces, and offer them all to You; I would burn myself in fire. ||4||
    पखा फेरी पाणी ढोवा जो देवहि सो खाई ॥५॥
    I wave the fan over You, and carry water for You; whatever You give me, I take. ||5||
    नानकु गरीबु ढहि पइआ दुआरै हरि मेलि लैहु वडिआई ॥६॥
    Poor Nanak has fallen at the Lord's Door; please, O Lord, unite me with Yourself, by Your Glorious Greatness. ||6||
    अखी काढि धरी चरणा तलि सभ धरती फिरि मत पाई ॥७॥
    Taking out my eyes, I place them at Your Feet; after travelling over the entire earth, I have come to understand this. ||7||
    जे पासि बहालहि ता तुझहि अराधी जे मारि कढहि भी धिआई ॥८॥
    If You seat me near You, then I worship and adore You. Even if You beat me and drive me out, I will still meditate on You. ||8||
    जे लोकु सलाहे ता तेरी उपमा जे निंदै त छोडि न जाई ॥९॥
    If people praise me, the praise is Yours. Even if they slander me, I will not leave You. ||9||
    जे तुधु वलि रहै ता कोई किहु आखउ तुधु विसरिऐ मरि जाई ॥१०॥
    If You are on my side, then anyone can say anything. But if I were to forget You, then I would die. ||10||
    वारि वारि जाई गुर ऊपरि पै पैरी संत मनाई ॥११॥
    I am a sacrifice, a sacrifice to my Guru; falling at His Feet, I surrender to the Saintly Guru. ||11||
    नानकु विचारा भइआ दिवाना हरि तउ दरसन कै ताई ॥१२॥
    Poor Nanak has gone insane, longing for the Blessed Vision of the Lord's Darshan. ||12||
    झखड़ु झागी मीहु वरसै भी गुरु देखण जाई ॥१३॥
    Even in violent storms and torrential rain, I go out to catch a glimpse of my Guru. ||13||
    समुंदु सागरु होवै बहु खारा गुरसिखु लंघि गुर पहि जाई ॥१४॥
    Even though the oceans and the salty seas are very vast, the GurSikh will cross over it to get to his Guru. ||14||
    जिउ प्राणी जल बिनु है मरता तिउ सिखु गुर बिनु मरि जाई ॥१५॥
    Just as the mortal dies without water, so does the Sikh die without the Guru. ||15||
    जिउ धरती सोभ करे जलु बरसै तिउ सिखु गुर मिलि बिगसाई ॥१६॥
    Just as the earth looks beautiful when the rain falls, so does the Sikh blossom forth meeting the Guru. ||16||
    सेवक का होइ सेवकु वरता करि करि बिनउ बुलाई ॥१७॥
    I long to be the servant of Your servants; I call upon You reverently in prayer. ||17||
    नानक की बेनंती हरि पहि गुर मिलि गुर सुखु पाई ॥१८॥
    Nanak offers this prayer to the Lord, that he may meet the Guru, and find peace. ||18||
    तू आपे गुरु चेला है आपे गुर विचु दे तुझहि धिआई ॥१९॥
    You Yourself are the Guru, and You Yourself are the chaylaa, the disciple; through the Guru, I meditate on You. ||19||
    जो तुधु सेवहि सो तूहै होवहि तुधु सेवक पैज रखाई ॥२०॥
    Those who serve You, become You. You preserve the honor of Your servants. ||20||
    भंडार भरे भगती हरि तेरे जिसु भावै तिसु देवाई ॥२१॥
    O Lord, Your devotional worship is a treasure over-flowing. One who loves You, is blessed with it. ||21||
    जिसु तूं देहि सोई जनु पाए होर निहफल सभ चतुराई ॥२२॥
    That humble being alone receives it, unto whom You bestow it. All other clever tricks are fruitless. ||22||
    सिमरि सिमरि सिमरि गुरु अपुना सोइआ मनु जागाई ॥२३॥
    Remembering, remembering, remembering my Guru in meditation, my sleeping mind is awakened. ||23||
    इकु दानु मंगै नानकु वेचारा हरि दासनि दासु कराई ॥२४॥
    Poor Nanak begs for this one blessing, that he may become the slave of the slaves of the Lord. ||24||
    जे गुरु झिड़के त मीठा लागै जे बखसे त गुर वडिआई ॥२५॥
    Even if the Guru rebukes me, He still seems very sweet to me. And if He actually forgives me, that is the Guru's greatness. ||25||
    गुरमुखि बोलहि सो थाइ पाए मनमुखि किछु थाइ न पाई ॥२६॥
    That which Gurmukh speaks is certified and approved. Whatever the self-willed manmukh says is not accepted. ||26||
    पाला ककरु वरफ वरसै गुरसिखु गुर देखण जाई ॥२७॥
    Even in the cold, the frost and the snow, the GurSikh still goes out to see his Guru. ||27||
    सभु दिनसु रैणि देखउ गुरु अपुना विचि अखी गुर पैर धराई ॥२८॥
    All day and night, I gaze upon my Guru; I install the Guru's Feet in my eyes. ||28||
    अनेक उपाव करी गुर कारणि गुर भावै सो थाइ पाई ॥२९॥
    I make so many efforts for the sake of the Guru; only that which pleases the Guru is accepted and approved. ||29||
    रैणि दिनसु गुर चरण अराधी दइआ करहु मेरे साई ॥३०॥
    Night and day, I worship the Guru's Feet in adoration; have Mercy upon me, O my Lord and Master. ||30||
    नानक का जीउ पिंडु गुरू है गुर मिलि त्रिपति अघाई ॥३१॥
    The Guru is Nanak's body and soul; meeting the Guru, he is satisfied and satiated. ||31||
    नानक का प्रभु पूरि रहिओ है जत कत तत गोसाई ॥३२॥१॥
    Nanak's God is perfectly permeating and all-pervading. Here and there and everywhere, the Lord of the Universe. ||32||1||

[January 3, 2016, Sunday 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 757)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2118 on: February 23, 2016, 07:16:35 AM »
  • Publish

सोरठि महला ५ घरु ३ चउपदे
    Sorat'h, Fifth Mehl, Third House, Chau-Padas:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    मिलि पंचहु नही सहसा चुकाइआ ॥
    Meeting with the council, my doubts were not dispelled.
    सिकदारहु नह पतीआइआ ॥
    The chiefs did not give me satisfaction.
    उमरावहु आगै झेरा ॥
    I presented my dispute to the noblemen as well.
    मिलि राजन राम निबेरा ॥१॥
    But it was only settled by meeting with the King, my Lord. ||1||
    अब ढूढन कतहु न जाई ॥
    Now, I do not go searching anywhere else,
    गोबिद भेटे गुर गोसाई ॥ रहाउ ॥
    Because I have met the Guru, the Lord of the Universe. ||Pause||
    आइआ प्रभ दरबारा ॥
    When I came to God's Darbaar, His Holy Court,
    ता सगली मिटी पूकारा ॥
    Then all of my cries and complaints were settled.
    लबधि आपणी पाई ॥
    Now that I have attained what I had sought,
    ता कत आवै कत जाई ॥२॥
    Where should I come and where should I go? ||2||
    तह साच निआइ निबेरा ॥
    There, true justice is administered.
    ऊहा सम ठाकुरु सम चेरा ॥
    There, the Lord Master and His disciple are one and the same.
    अंतरजामी जानै ॥
    The Inner-knower, the Searcher of hearts, knows.
    बिनु बोलत आपि पछानै ॥३॥
    Without our speaking, He understands. ||3||
    सरब थान को राजा ॥
    He is the King of all places.
    तह अनहद सबद अगाजा ॥
    There, the unstruck melody of the Shabad resounds.
    तिसु पहि किआ चतुराई ॥
    Of what use is cleverness when dealing with Him?
    मिलु नानक आपु गवाई ॥४॥१॥५१॥
    Meeting with Him, O Nanak, one loses his self-conceit. ||4||1||51||

[January 4, 2016, Monday 05:30 AM. IST] (Page : 621)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2119 on: February 23, 2016, 07:20:53 AM »
  • Publish

रागु सोरठि बाणी भगत रविदास जी की
    Raag Sorat'h, The Word Of Devotee Ravi Daas Jee:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    दुलभ जनमु पुंन फल पाइओ बिरथा जात अबिबेकै ॥
    I obtained this precious human life as a reward for my past actions, but without discriminating wisdom, it is wasted in vain.
    राजे इंद्र समसरि ग्रिह आसन बिनु हरि भगति कहहु किह लेखै ॥१॥
    Tell me, without devotional worship of the Lord, of what use are mansions and thrones like those of King Indra? ||1||
    न बीचारिओ राजा राम को रसु ॥
    You have not considered the sublime essence of the Name of the Lord, our King;
    जिह रस अन रस बीसरि जाही ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    This sublime essence shall cause you to forget all other essences. ||1||Pause||
    जानि अजान भए हम बावर सोच असोच दिवस जाही ॥
    We do not know what we need to know, and we have become insane. We do not consider what we should consider; our days are passing away.
    इंद्री सबल निबल बिबेक बुधि परमारथ परवेस नही ॥२॥
    Our passions are strong, and our discriminating intellect is weak; we have no access to the supreme objective. ||2||
    कहीअत आन अचरीअत अन कछु समझ न परै अपर माइआ ॥
    We say one thing, and do something else; entangled in endless Maya, we do not understand anything.
    कहि रविदास उदास दास मति परहरि कोपु करहु जीअ दइआ ॥३॥३॥
    Says Ravi Daas, Your slave, O Lord, I am disillusioned and detached; please, spare me Your anger, and have mercy on my soul. ||3||3||

[January 5, 2016, Tuesday 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 658)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2120 on: March 21, 2016, 11:10:10 PM »
  • Publish

जैतसरी महला ४ घरु १ चउपदे
    Jaitsree, Fourth Mehl, First House, Chau-Padas:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    मेरै हीअरै रतनु नामु हरि बसिआ गुरि हाथु धरिओ मेरै माथा ॥
    The Jewel of the Lord's Name abides within my heart; the Guru has placed His hand on my forehead.
    जनम जनम के किलबिख दुख उतरे गुरि नामु दीओ रिनु लाथा ॥१॥
    The sins and pains of countless incarnations have been cast out. The Guru has blessed me with the Naam, the Name of the Lord, and my debt has been paid off. ||1||
    मेरे मन भजु राम नामु सभि अरथा ॥
    O my mind, vibrate the Lord's Name, and all your affairs shall be resolved.
    गुरि पूरै हरि नामु द्रिड़ाइआ बिनु नावै जीवनु बिरथा ॥ रहाउ ॥
    The Perfect Guru has implanted the Lord's Name within me; without the Name, life is useless. ||Pause||
    बिनु गुर मूड़ भए है मनमुख ते मोह माइआ नित फाथा ॥
    Without the Guru, the self-willed manmukhs are foolish and ignorant; they are forever entangled in emotional attachment to Maya.
    तिन साधू चरण न सेवे कबहू तिन सभु जनमु अकाथा ॥२॥
    They never serve the feet of the Holy; their lives are totally useless. ||2||
    जिन साधू चरण साध पग सेवे तिन सफलिओ जनमु सनाथा ॥
    Those who serve at the feet of the Holy, the feet of the Holy, their lives are made fruitful, and they belong to the Lord.
    मो कउ कीजै दासु दास दासन को हरि दइआ धारि जगंनाथा ॥३॥
    Make me the slave of the slave of the slaves of the Lord; bless me with Your Mercy, O Lord of the Universe. ||3||
    हम अंधुले गिआनहीन अगिआनी किउ चालह मारगि पंथा ॥
    I am blind, ignorant and totally without wisdom; how can I walk on the Path?
    हम अंधुले कउ गुर अंचलु दीजै जन नानक चलह मिलंथा ॥४॥१॥
    I am blind - O Guru, please let me grasp the hem of Your robe, so that servant Nanak may walk in harmony with You. ||4||1||

[January 6, 2016, Wednesday 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 696)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2121 on: June 01, 2016, 06:55:08 AM »
  • Publish

सलोकु मः ३ ॥
    Shalok, Third Mehl:
    ब्रहमु बिंदै तिस दा ब्रहमतु रहै एक सबदि लिव लाइ ॥
    One who knows God, and who lovingly focuses his attention on the One Word of the Shabad, keeps his spirituality intact.
    नव निधी अठारह सिधी पिछै लगीआ फिरहि जो हरि हिरदै सदा वसाइ ॥
    The nine treasures and the eighteen spiritual powers of the Siddhas follow him, who keeps the Lord enshrined in his heart.
    बिनु सतिगुर नाउ न पाईऐ बुझहु करि वीचारु ॥
    Without the True Guru, the Name is not found; understand this, and reflect upon it.
    नानक पूरै भागि सतिगुरु मिलै सुखु पाए जुग चारि ॥१॥
    O Nanak, through perfect good destiny, one meets the True Guru, and finds peace, throughout the four ages. ||1||
    मः ३ ॥
    Third Mehl:
    किआ गभरू किआ बिरधि है मनमुख त्रिसना भुख न जाइ ॥
    Whether he is young or old, the self-willed manmukh cannot escape hunger and thirst.
    गुरमुखि सबदे रतिआ सीतलु होए आपु गवाइ ॥
    The Gurmukhs are imbued with the Word of the Shabad; they are at peace, having lost their self-conceit.
    अंदरु त्रिपति संतोखिआ फिरि भुख न लगै आइ ॥
    They are satisfied and satiated within; they never feel hungry again.
    नानक जि गुरमुखि करहि सो परवाणु है जो नामि रहे लिव लाइ ॥२॥
    O Nanak, whatever the Gurmukhs do is acceptable; they remain lovingly absorbed in the Naam, the Name of the Lord. ||2||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    हउ बलिहारी तिंन कंउ जो गुरमुखि सिखा ॥
    I am a sacrifice to those Sikhs who are Gurmukhs.
    जो हरि नामु धिआइदे तिन दरसनु पिखा ॥
    I behold the Blessed Vision, the Darshan of those who meditate on the Lord's Name.
    सुणि कीरतनु हरि गुण रवा हरि जसु मनि लिखा ॥
    Listening to the Kirtan of the Lord's Praises, I contemplate His virtues; I write His Praises on the fabric of my mind.
    हरि नामु सलाही रंग सिउ सभि किलविख क्रिखा ॥
    I praise the Lord's Name with love, and eradicate all my sins.
    धनु धंनु सुहावा सो सरीरु थानु है जिथै मेरा गुरु धरे विखा ॥१९॥
    Blessed, blessed and beauteous is that body and place, where my Guru places His feet. ||19||

[June 1st, 2016 - Wednesday - 04:30 AM. IST]  (Page: 649)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2122 on: June 02, 2016, 09:52:11 AM »
  • Publish

धनासरी महला १ घरु २ असटपदीआ
    Dhanaasaree, First Mehl, Second House, Ashtapadees:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    गुरु सागरु रतनी भरपूरे ॥
    The Guru is the ocean, filled with pearls.
    अम्रितु संत चुगहि नही दूरे ॥
    The Saints gather in the Ambrosial Nectar; they do not go far away from there.
    हरि रसु चोग चुगहि प्रभ भावै ॥
    They taste the subtle essence of the Lord; they are loved by God.
    सरवर महि हंसु प्रानपति पावै ॥१॥
    Within this pool, the swans find their Lord, the Lord of their souls. ||1||
    किआ बगु बपुड़ा छपड़ी नाइ ॥
    What can the poor crane accomplish by bathing in the mud puddle?
    कीचड़ि डूबै मैलु न जाइ ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    It sinks into the mire, and its filth is not washed away. ||1||Pause||
    रखि रखि चरन धरे वीचारी ॥
    After careful deliberation, the thoughtful person takes a step.
    दुबिधा छोडि भए निरंकारी ॥
    Forsaking duality, he becomes a devotee of the Formless Lord.
    मुकति पदारथु हरि रस चाखे ॥
    He obtains the treasure of liberation, and enjoys the sublime essence of the Lord.
    आवण जाण रहे गुरि राखे ॥२॥
    His comings and goings end, and the Guru protects him. ||2||
    सरवर हंसा छोडि न जाइ ॥
    The swan do not leave this pool.
    प्रेम भगति करि सहजि समाइ ॥
    In loving devotional worship, they merge in the Celestial Lord.
    सरवर महि हंसु हंस महि सागरु ॥
    The swans are in the pool, and the pool is in the swans.
    अकथ कथा गुर बचनी आदरु ॥३॥
    They speak the Unspoken Speech, and they honor and revere the Guru's Word. ||3||
    सुंन मंडल इकु जोगी बैसे ॥
    The Yogi, the Primal Lord, sits within the celestial sphere of deepest Samaadhi.
    नारि न पुरखु कहहु कोऊ कैसे ॥
    He is not male, and He is not female; how can anyone describe Him?
    त्रिभवण जोति रहे लिव लाई ॥
    The three worlds continue to center their attention on His Light.
    सुरि नर नाथ सचे सरणाई ॥४॥
    The silent sages and the Yogic masters seek the Sanctuary of the True Lord. ||4||
    आनंद मूलु अनाथ अधारी ॥
    The Lord is the source of bliss, the support of the helpless.
    गुरमुखि भगति सहजि बीचारी ॥
    The Gurmukhs worship and contemplate the Celestial Lord.
    भगति वछल भै काटणहारे ॥
    God is the Lover of His devotees, the Destroyer of fear.
    हउमै मारि मिले पगु धारे ॥५॥
    Subduing ego, one meets the Lord, and places his feet on the Path. ||5||
    अनिक जतन करि कालु संताए ॥
    He makes many efforts, but still, the Messenger of Death tortures him.
    मरणु लिखाइ मंडल महि आए ॥
    Destined only to die, he comes into the world.
    जनमु पदारथु दुबिधा खोवै ॥
    He wastes this precious human life through duality.
    आपु न चीनसि भ्रमि भ्रमि रोवै ॥६॥
    He does not know his own self, and trapped by doubts, he cries out in pain. ||6||
    कहतउ पड़तउ सुणतउ एक ॥
    Speak, read and hear of the One Lord.
    धीरज धरमु धरणीधर टेक ॥
    The Support of the earth shall bless you with courage, righteousness and protection.
    जतु सतु संजमु रिदै समाए ॥
    Chastity, purity and self-restraint are infused into the heart,
    चउथे पद कउ जे मनु पतीआए ॥७॥
    When one centers his mind in the fourth state. ||7||
    साचे निरमल मैलु न लागै ॥
    They are immaculate and true, and filth does not stick to them.
    गुर कै सबदि भरम भउ भागै ॥
    Through the Word of the Guru's Shabad, their doubt and fear depart.
    सूरति मूरति आदि अनूपु ॥
    The form and personality of the Primal Lord are incomparably beautiful.
    नानकु जाचै साचु सरूपु ॥८॥१॥
    Nanak begs for the Lord, the Embodiment of Truth. ||8||1||

[June 2nd , 2016 - Thursday - 04:30 AM. IST] (Page: 685)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2123 on: June 05, 2016, 03:32:21 AM »
  • Publish

जैतसरी महला ४ ॥
    Jaitsree, Fourth Mehl:
    जिन हरि हिरदै नामु न बसिओ तिन मात कीजै हरि बांझा ॥
    The Lord's Name does not abide within their hearts - their mothers should have been sterile.
    तिन सुंञी देह फिरहि बिनु नावै ओइ खपि खपि मुए करांझा ॥१॥
    These bodies wander around, forlorn and abandoned, without the Name; their lives waste away, and they die, crying out in pain. ||1||
    मेरे मन जपि राम नामु हरि माझा ॥
    O my mind, chant the Name of the Lord, the Lord within you.
    हरि हरि क्रिपालि क्रिपा प्रभि धारी गुरि गिआनु दीओ मनु समझा ॥ रहाउ ॥
    The Merciful Lord God, Har, Har, has showered me with His Mercy; the Guru has imparted spiritual wisdom to me, and my mind has been instructed. ||Pause||
    हरि कीरति कलजुगि पदु ऊतमु हरि पाईऐ सतिगुर माझा ॥
    In this Dark Age of Kali Yuga, the Kirtan of the Lord's Praise brings the most noble and exalted status; the Lord is found through the True Guru.
    हउ बलिहारी सतिगुर अपुने जिनि गुपतु नामु परगाझा ॥२॥
    I am a sacrifice to my True Guru, who has revealed the Lord's hidden Name to me. ||2||
    दरसनु साध मिलिओ वडभागी सभि किलबिख गए गवाझा ॥
    By great good fortune, I obtained the Blessed Vision of the Darshan of the Holy; it removes all stains of sin.
    सतिगुरु साहु पाइआ वड दाणा हरि कीए बहु गुण साझा ॥३॥
    I have found the True Guru, the great, all-knowing King; He has shared with me the many Glorious Virtues of the Lord. ||3||
    जिन कउ क्रिपा करी जगजीवनि हरि उरि धारिओ मन माझा ॥
    Those, unto whom the Lord, the Life of the world, has shown Mercy, enshrine Him within their hearts, and cherish Him in their minds.
    धरम राइ दरि कागद फारे जन नानक लेखा समझा ॥४॥५॥
    The Righteous Judge of Dharma, in the Court of the Lord, has torn up my papers; servant Nanak's account has been settled. ||4||5||

[June 3, 2016, Friday 04:30 AM. IST] (Page: 697)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2124 on: June 05, 2016, 03:39:38 AM »
  • Publish

रागु सूही महला ४ छंत घरु १
    Raag Soohee, Fourth Mehl, Chhant, First House:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    सतिगुरु पुरखु मिलाइ अवगण विकणा गुण रवा बलि राम जीउ ॥
    If only I could meet the True Guru, the Primal Being. Discarding my faults and sins, I would chant the Lord's Glorious Praises.
    हरि हरि नामु धिआइ गुरबाणी नित नित चवा बलि राम जीउ ॥
    I meditate on the Naam,the Name of the Lord,Har, Har. Continuously, continually, I chant the Word of the Guru's Bani.
    गुरबाणी सद मीठी लागी पाप विकार गवाइआ ॥
    Gurbani always seems so sweet; I have eradicated the sins from within.
    हउमै रोगु गइआ भउ भागा सहजे सहजि मिलाइआ ॥
    The disease of egotism is gone, fear has left, and I am absorbed in celestial peace.
    काइआ सेज गुर सबदि सुखाली गिआन तति करि भोगो ॥
    Through the Word of the Guru's Shabad, the bed of my body has become cozy and beautiful, and I enjoy the essence of spiritual wisdom.
    अनदिनु सुखि माणे नित रलीआ नानक धुरि संजोगो ॥१॥
    Night and day, I continually enjoy peace and pleasure. O Nanak, this is my pre-ordained destiny. ||1||
    सतु संतोखु करि भाउ कुड़मु कुड़माई आइआ बलि राम जीउ ॥
    The soul-bride is lovingly embellished with truth and contentment; her Father, the Guru, has come to engage her in marriage to her Husband Lord.
    संत जना करि मेलु गुरबाणी गावाईआ बलि राम जीउ ॥
    Joining with the humble Saints, I sing Gurbani.
    बाणी गुर गाई परम गति पाई पंच मिले सोहाइआ ॥
    Singing the Guru's Bani, I have obtained the supreme status; meeting with the Saints, the self-elect, I am blessed and adorned.
    गइआ करोधु ममता तनि नाठी पाखंडु भरमु गवाइआ ॥
    Anger and attachment have left my body and run away; I have eradicated hypocrisy and doubt.
    हउमै पीर गई सुखु पाइआ आरोगत भए सरीरा ॥
    The pain of egotism is gone, and I have found peace; my body has become healthy and free of disease.
    गुर परसादी ब्रहमु पछाता नानक गुणी गहीरा ॥२॥
    By Guru's Grace, O Nanak, I have realized God, the ocean of virtue. ||2||
    मनमुखि विछुड़ी दूरि महलु न पाए बलि गई बलि राम जीउ ॥
    The self-willed manmukh is separated, far away from God; she does not obtain the Mansion of His Presence, and she burns.
    अंतरि ममता कूरि कूड़ु विहाझे कूड़ि लई बलि राम जीउ ॥
    Egotism and falsehood are deep within her; deluded by falsehood, she deals only in falsehood.
    कूड़ु कपटु कमावै महा दुखु पावै विणु सतिगुर मगु न पाइआ ॥
    Practicing fraud and falsehood, she suffers terrible pain; without the True Guru, she does not find the way.
    उझड़ पंथि भ्रमै गावारी खिनु खिनु धके खाइआ ॥
    The foolish soul-bride wanders along dismal pathways; each and every moment, she is bumped and pushed.
    आपे दइआ करे प्रभु दाता सतिगुरु पुरखु मिलाए ॥
    God, the Great Giver, shows His Mercy, and leads her to meet the True Guru, the Primal Being.
    जनम जनम के विछुड़े जन मेले नानक सहजि सुभाए ॥३॥
    Those beings who have been separated for countless incarnations, O Nanak, are reunited with the Lord, with intuitive ease. ||3||
    आइआ लगनु गणाइ हिरदै धन ओमाहीआ बलि राम जीउ ॥
    Calculating the most auspicious moment, the Lord comes into the bride's home; her heart is filled with ecstasy.
    पंडित पाधे आणि पती बहि वाचाईआ बलि राम जीउ ॥
    The Pandits and astrologers have come, to sit and consult the almanacs.
    पती वाचाई मनि वजी वधाई जब साजन सुणे घरि आए ॥
    They have consulted the almanacs, and the bride's mind vibrates with bliss, when she hears that her Friend is coming into the home of her heart.
    गुणी गिआनी बहि मता पकाइआ फेरे ततु दिवाए ॥
    The virtuous and wise men sat down and decided to perform the marriage immediately.
    वरु पाइआ पुरखु अगमु अगोचरु सद नवतनु बाल सखाई ॥
    She has found her Husband, the Inaccessible, Unfathomable Primal Lord, who is forever young; He is her Best Friend from her earliest childhood.
    नानक किरपा करि कै मेले विछुड़ि कदे न जाई ॥४॥१॥
    O Nanak, he has mercifully united the bride with Himself. She shall never be separated again. ||4||1||

[June 4, 2016, Saturday 04:30 AM. IST] (Page: 773)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2125 on: June 05, 2016, 03:45:59 AM »
  • Publish

जैतसरी महला ४ घरु १ चउपदे
    Jaitsree, Fourth Mehl, First House, Chau-Padas:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    मेरै हीअरै रतनु नामु हरि बसिआ गुरि हाथु धरिओ मेरै माथा ॥
    The Jewel of the Lord's Name abides within my heart; the Guru has placed His hand on my forehead.
    जनम जनम के किलबिख दुख उतरे गुरि नामु दीओ रिनु लाथा ॥१॥
    The sins and pains of countless incarnations have been cast out. The Guru has blessed me with the Naam, the Name of the Lord, and my debt has been paid off. ||1||
    मेरे मन भजु राम नामु सभि अरथा ॥
    O my mind, vibrate the Lord's Name, and all your affairs shall be resolved.
    गुरि पूरै हरि नामु द्रिड़ाइआ बिनु नावै जीवनु बिरथा ॥ रहाउ ॥
    The Perfect Guru has implanted the Lord's Name within me; without the Name, life is useless. ||Pause||
    बिनु गुर मूड़ भए है मनमुख ते मोह माइआ नित फाथा ॥
    Without the Guru, the self-willed manmukhs are foolish and ignorant; they are forever entangled in emotional attachment to Maya.
    तिन साधू चरण न सेवे कबहू तिन सभु जनमु अकाथा ॥२॥
    They never serve the feet of the Holy; their lives are totally useless. ||2||
    जिन साधू चरण साध पग सेवे तिन सफलिओ जनमु सनाथा ॥
    Those who serve at the feet of the Holy, the feet of the Holy, their lives are made fruitful, and they belong to the Lord.
    मो कउ कीजै दासु दास दासन को हरि दइआ धारि जगंनाथा ॥३॥
    Make me the slave of the slave of the slaves of the Lord; bless me with Your Mercy, O Lord of the Universe. ||3||
    हम अंधुले गिआनहीन अगिआनी किउ चालह मारगि पंथा ॥
    I am blind, ignorant and totally without wisdom; how can I walk on the Path?
    हम अंधुले कउ गुर अंचलु दीजै जन नानक चलह मिलंथा ॥४॥१॥
    I am blind - O Guru, please let me grasp the hem of Your robe, so that servant Nanak may walk in harmony with You. ||4||1||

[June 5, 2016, Sunday 04:30 AM. IST] (Page:696)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2126 on: June 06, 2016, 09:17:44 AM »
  • Publish

सोरठि महला ५ ॥
    Sorat'h, Fifth Mehl:
    गुरु पूरा भेटिओ वडभागी मनहि भइआ परगासा ॥
    I met the True Guru, by great good fortune, and my mind has been enlightened.
    कोइ न पहुचनहारा दूजा अपुने साहिब का भरवासा ॥१॥
    No one else can equal me, because I have the loving support of my Lord and Master. ||1||
    अपुने सतिगुर कै बलिहारै ॥
    I am a sacrifice to my True Guru.
    आगै सुखु पाछै सुख सहजा घरि आनंदु हमारै ॥ रहाउ ॥
    I am at peace in this world, and I shall be in celestial peace in the next; my home is filled with bliss. ||Pause||
    अंतरजामी करणैहारा सोई खसमु हमारा ॥
    He is the Inner-knower, the Searcher of hearts, the Creator, my Lord and Master.
    निरभउ भए गुर चरणी लागे इक राम नाम आधारा ॥२॥
    I have become fearless, attached to the Guru's feet; I take the Support of the Name of the One Lord. ||2||
    सफल दरसनु अकाल मूरति प्रभु है भी होवनहारा ॥
    Fruitful is the Blessed Vision of His Darshan; the Form of God is deathless; He is and shall always be.
    कंठि लगाइ अपुने जन राखे अपुनी प्रीति पिआरा ॥३॥
    He hugs His humble servants close, and protects and preserves them; their love for Him is sweet to Him. ||3||
    वडी वडिआई अचरज सोभा कारजु आइआ रासे ॥
    Great is His glorious greatness, and wondrous is His magnificence; through Him, all affairs are resolved.
    नानक कउ गुरु पूरा भेटिओ सगले दूख बिनासे ॥४॥५॥
    Nanak has met with the Perfect Guru; all his sorrows have been dispelled. ||4||5||

[June 6th, 2016 - Monday - 04:30 AM. IST] (Page: 609)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2127 on: June 09, 2016, 09:18:21 AM »
  • Publish

धनासरी महला ४ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, Fourth Mehl:
    मेरे साहा मै हरि दरसन सुखु होइ ॥
    O my King, beholding the Blessed Vision of the Lord's Darshan, I am at peace.
    हमरी बेदनि तू जानता साहा अवरु किआ जानै कोइ ॥ रहाउ ॥
    You alone know my inner pain, O King; what can anyone else know? ||Pause||
    साचा साहिबु सचु तू मेरे साहा तेरा कीआ सचु सभु होइ ॥
    O True Lord and Master, You are truly my King; whatever You do, all that is True.
    झूठा किस कउ आखीऐ साहा दूजा नाही कोइ ॥१॥
    Who should I call a liar? There is no other than You, O King. ||1||
    सभना विचि तू वरतदा साहा सभि तुझहि धिआवहि दिनु राति ॥
    You are pervading and permeating in all; O King, everyone meditates on You, day and night.
    सभि तुझ ही थावहु मंगदे मेरे साहा तू सभना करहि इक दाति ॥२॥
    Everyone begs of You, O my King; You alone give gifts to all. ||2||
    सभु को तुझ ही विचि है मेरे साहा तुझ ते बाहरि कोई नाहि ॥
    All are under Your Power, O my King; none at all are beyond You.
    सभि जीअ तेरे तू सभस दा मेरे साहा सभि तुझ ही माहि समाहि ॥३॥
    All beings are Yours-You belong to all, O my King. All shall merge and be absorbed in You. ||3||
    सभना की तू आस है मेरे पिआरे सभि तुझहि धिआवहि मेरे साह ॥
    You are the hope of all, O my Beloved; all meditate on You, O my King.
    जिउ भावै तिउ रखु तू मेरे पिआरे सचु नानक के पातिसाह ॥४॥७॥१३॥
    As it pleases You, protect and preserve me, O my Beloved; You are the True King of Nanak. ||4||7||13||

[June 7, 2016, Tuesday 04:30 AM. IST] (Page: 670)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2128 on: June 09, 2016, 09:20:46 AM »
  • Publish

सोरठि महला ९ ॥
    Sorat'h, Ninth Mehl:
    मन रे प्रभ की सरनि बिचारो ॥
    O mind, contemplate the Sanctuary of God.
    जिह सिमरत गनका सी उधरी ता को जसु उर धारो ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Meditating on Him in remembrance, Ganika the prostitute was saved; enshrine His Praises within your heart. ||1||Pause||
    अटल भइओ ध्रूअ जा कै सिमरनि अरु निरभै पदु पाइआ ॥
    Meditating on Him in remembrance, Dhroo became immortal, and obtained the state of fearlessness.
    दुख हरता इह बिधि को सुआमी तै काहे बिसराइआ ॥१॥
    The Lord and Master removes suffering in this way - why have you forgotten Him? ||1||
    जब ही सरनि गही किरपा निधि गज गराह ते छूटा ॥
    As soon as the elephant took to the protective Sanctuary of the Lord, the ocean of mercy, he escaped from the crocodile.
    महमा नाम कहा लउ बरनउ राम कहत बंधन तिह तूटा ॥२॥
    How much can I describe the Glorious Praises of the Naam? Whoever chants the Lord's Name, his bonds are broken. ||2||
    अजामलु पापी जगु जाने निमख माहि निसतारा ॥
    Ajaamal, known throughout the world as a sinner, was redeemed in an instant.
    नानक कहत चेत चिंतामनि तै भी उतरहि पारा ॥३॥४॥
    Says Nanak, remember the Chintaamani, the jewel which fulfills all desires, and you too shall be carried across and saved. ||3||4||

[June 8, 2016, Wednesday 04:30 AM. IST] (Page: 632)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2129 on: June 09, 2016, 09:22:59 AM »
  • Publish

सोरठि महला ५ ॥
    Sorat'h, Fifth Mehl:
    खोजत खोजत खोजि बीचारिओ राम नामु ततु सारा ॥
    I have searched and searched and searched, and found that the Lord's Name is the most sublime reality.
    किलबिख काटे निमख अराधिआ गुरमुखि पारि उतारा ॥१॥
    Contemplating it for even an instant, sins are erased; the Gurmukh is carried across and saved. ||1||
    हरि रसु पीवहु पुरख गिआनी ॥
    Drink in the sublime essence of the Lord's Name, O man of spiritual wisdom.
    सुणि सुणि महा त्रिपति मनु पावै साधू अम्रित बानी ॥ रहाउ ॥
    Listening to the Ambrosial Words of the Holy Saints, the mind finds absolute fulfillment and satisfaction. ||Pause||
    मुकति भुगति जुगति सचु पाईऐ सरब सुखा का दाता ॥
    Liberation, pleasures, and the true way of life are obtained from the Lord, the Giver of all peace.
    अपुने दास कउ भगति दानु देवै पूरन पुरखु बिधाता ॥२॥
    The Perfect Lord, the Architect of Destiny, blesses His slave with the gift of devotional worship. ||2||
    स्रवणी सुणीऐ रसना गाईऐ हिरदै धिआईऐ सोई ॥
    Hear with your ears, and sing with your tongue, and meditate within your heart on Him.
    करण कारण समरथ सुआमी जा ते ब्रिथा न कोई ॥३॥
    The Lord and Master is all-powerful, the Cause of causes; without Him, there is nothing at all. ||3||
    वडै भागि रतन जनमु पाइआ करहु क्रिपा किरपाला ॥
    By great good fortune, I have obtained the jewel of human life; have mercy on me, O Merciful Lord.
    साधसंगि नानकु गुण गावै सिमरै सदा गोपाला ॥४॥१०॥
    In the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy, Nanak sings the Glorious Praises of the Lord, and contemplates Him forever in meditation. ||4||10||

[June 9, 2016, Thursday 04:30 AM. IST] (Page: 611)
    om sai ram!

Facebook Comments