Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)  (Read 597498 times)

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
Re: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)
« Reply #3120 on: December 21, 2021, 08:11:51 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 21.12.21, Day: Tuesday, Ang: 658

रागु सोरठि बाणी भगत रविदास जी की
    Raag Sorat'h, The Word Of Devotee Ravi Daas Jee:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:
    जउ हम बांधे मोह फास हम प्रेम बधनि तुम बाधे ॥
    If I am bound by the noose of emotional attachment, then I shall bind You, Lord, with the bonds of love.
    अपने छूटन को जतनु करहु हम छूटे तुम आराधे ॥१॥
    Go ahead and try to escape, Lord; I have escaped by worshipping and adoring You. ||1||
    माधवे जानत हहु जैसी तैसी ॥
    O Lord, You know my love for You.
    अब कहा करहुगे ऐसी ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Now, what will You do? ||1||Pause||
    मीनु पकरि फांकिओ अरु काटिओ रांधि कीओ बहु बानी ॥
    A fish is caught, cut up, and cooked it in many different ways.
    खंड खंड करि भोजनु कीनो तऊ न बिसरिओ पानी ॥२॥
    Bit by bit, it is eaten, but still, it does not forget the water. ||2||
    आपन बापै नाही किसी को भावन को हरि राजा ॥
    The Lord, our King, is father to no one, except those who love Him.
    मोह पटल सभु जगतु बिआपिओ भगत नही संतापा ॥३॥
    The veil of emotional attachment has been cast over the entire world, but it does not bother the Lord's devotee. ||3||
    कहि रविदास भगति इक बाढी अब इह का सिउ कहीऐ ॥
    Says Ravi Daas, my devotion to the One Lord is increasing; now, who can I tell this to?
    जा कारनि हम तुम आराधे सो दुखु अजहू सहीऐ ॥४॥२॥
    That which brought me to worship and adore You - I am still suffering that pain. ||4||2||
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3121 on: December 22, 2021, 07:52:43 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 22.12.21, Day: Wednesday, Ang: 725

तिलंग महला ४ ॥
    Tilang, Fourth Mehl:
    हरि कीआ कथा कहाणीआ गुरि मीति सुणाईआ ॥
    The Guru, my friend, has told me the stories and the sermon of the Lord.
    बलिहारी गुर आपणे गुर कउ बलि जाईआ ॥१॥
    I am a sacrifice to my Guru; to the Guru, I am a sacrifice. ||1||
    आइ मिलु गुरसिख आइ मिलु तू मेरे गुरू के पिआरे ॥ रहाउ ॥
    Come, join with me, O Sikh of the Guru, come and join with me. You are my Guru's Beloved. ||Pause||
    हरि के गुण हरि भावदे से गुरू ते पाए ॥
    The Glorious Praises of the Lord are pleasing to the Lord; I have obtained them from the Guru.
    जिन गुर का भाणा मंनिआ तिन घुमि घुमि जाए ॥२॥
    I am a sacrifice, a sacrifice to those who surrender to, and obey the Guru's Will. ||2||
    जिन सतिगुरु पिआरा देखिआ तिन कउ हउ वारी ॥
    I am dedicated and devoted to those who gaze upon the Beloved True Guru.
    जिन गुर की कीती चाकरी तिन सद बलिहारी ॥३॥
    I am forever a sacrifice to those who perform service for the Guru. ||3||
    हरि हरि तेरा नामु है दुख मेटणहारा ॥
    Your Name, O Lord, Har, Har, is the Destroyer of sorrow.
    गुर सेवा ते पाईऐ गुरमुखि निसतारा ॥४॥
    Serving the Guru, it is obtained, and as Gurmukh, one is emancipated. ||4||
    जो हरि नामु धिआइदे ते जन परवाना ॥
    Those humble beings who meditate on the Lord's Name, are celebrated and acclaimed.
    तिन विटहु नानकु वारिआ सदा सदा कुरबाना ॥५॥
    Nanak is a sacrifice to them, forever and ever a devoted sacrifice. ||5||
    सा हरि तेरी उसतति है जो हरि प्रभ भावै ॥
    O Lord, that alone is Praise to You, which is pleasing to Your Will, O Lord God.
    जो गुरमुखि पिआरा सेवदे तिन हरि फलु पावै ॥६॥
    Those Gurmukhs, who serve their Beloved Lord, obtain Him as their reward. ||6||
    जिना हरि सेती पिरहड़ी तिना जीअ प्रभ नाले ॥
    Those who cherish love for the Lord, their souls are always with God.
    ओइ जपि जपि पिआरा जीवदे हरि नामु समाले ॥७॥
    Chanting and meditating on their Beloved, they live in, and gather in, the Lord's Name. ||7||
    जिन गुरमुखि पिआरा सेविआ तिन कउ घुमि जाइआ ॥
    I am a sacrifice to those Gurmukhs who serve their Beloved Lord.
    ओइ आपि छुटे परवार सिउ सभु जगतु छडाइआ ॥८॥
    They themselves are saved, along with their families, and through them, all the world is saved. ||8||
    गुरि पिआरै हरि सेविआ गुरु धंनु गुरु धंनो ॥
    My Beloved Guru serves the Lord. Blessed is the Guru, Blessed is the Guru.
    गुरि हरि मारगु दसिआ गुर पुंनु वड पुंनो ॥९॥
    The Guru has shown me the Lord's Path; the Guru has done the greatest good deed. ||9||
    जो गुरसिख गुरु सेवदे से पुंन पराणी ॥
    Those Sikhs of the Guru, who serve the Guru, are the most blessed beings.
    जनु नानकु तिन कउ वारिआ सदा सदा कुरबाणी ॥१०॥
    Servant Nanak is a sacrifice to them; He is forever and ever a sacrifice. ||10||
    गुरमुखि सखी सहेलीआ से आपि हरि भाईआ ॥
    The Lord Himself is pleased with the Gurmukhs, the fellowship of the companions.
    हरि दरगह पैनाईआ हरि आपि गलि लाईआ ॥११॥
    In the Lord's Court, they are given robes of honor, and the Lord Himself hugs them close in His embrace. ||11||
    जो गुरमुखि नामु धिआइदे तिन दरसनु दीजै ॥
    Please bless me with the Blessed Vision of the Darshan of those Gurmukhs, who meditate on the Naam, the Name of the Lord.
    हम तिन के चरण पखालदे धूड़ि घोलि घोलि पीजै ॥१२॥
    I wash their feet, and drink in the dust of their feet, dissolved in the wash water. ||12||
    पान सुपारी खातीआ मुखि बीड़ीआ लाईआ ॥
    Those who eat betel nuts and betel leaf and apply lipstick,
    हरि हरि कदे न चेतिओ जमि पकड़ि चलाईआ ॥१३॥
    But do not contemplate the Lord, Har, Har - the Messenger of Death will seize them and take them away. ||13||
    जिन हरि नामा हरि चेतिआ हिरदै उरि धारे ॥
    The Messenger of Death does not even approach those who contemplate the Name of the Lord, Har, Har,
    तिन जमु नेड़ि न आवई गुरसिख गुर पिआरे ॥१४॥
    And keep Him enshrined in their hearts. The Guru's Sikhs are the Guru's Beloveds. ||14||
    हरि का नामु निधानु है कोई गुरमुखि जाणै ॥
    The Name of the Lord is a treasure, known only to the few Gurmukhs.
    नानक जिन सतिगुरु भेटिआ रंगि रलीआ माणै ॥१५॥
    O Nanak, those who meet with the True Guru, enjoy peace and pleasure. ||15||
    सतिगुरु दाता आखीऐ तुसि करे पसाओ ॥
    The True Guru is called the Giver; in His Mercy, He grants His Grace.
    हउ गुर विटहु सद वारिआ जिनि दितड़ा नाओ ॥१६॥
    I am forever a sacrifice to the Guru, who has blessed me with the Lord's Name. ||16||
    सो धंनु गुरू साबासि है हरि देइ सनेहा ॥
    Blessed, very blessed is the Guru, who brings the Lord's message.
    हउ वेखि वेखि गुरू विगसिआ गुर सतिगुर देहा ॥१७॥
    I gaze upon the Guru, the Guru, the True Guru embodied, and I blossom forth in bliss. ||17||
    गुर रसना अम्रितु बोलदी हरि नामि सुहावी ॥
    The Guru's tongue recites Words of Ambrosial Nectar; He is adorned with the Lord's Name.
    जिन सुणि सिखा गुरु मंनिआ तिना भुख सभ जावी ॥१८॥
    Those Sikhs who hear and obey the Guru - all their desires depart. ||18||
    हरि का मारगु आखीऐ कहु कितु बिधि जाईऐ ॥
    Some speak of the Lord's Path; tell me, how can I walk on it?
    हरि हरि तेरा नामु है हरि खरचु लै जाईऐ ॥१९॥
    O Lord, Har, Har, Your Name is my supplies; I will take it with me and set out. ||19||
    जिन गुरमुखि हरि आराधिआ से साह वड दाणे ॥
    Those Gurmukhs who worship and adore the Lord, are wealthy and very wise.
    हउ सतिगुर कउ सद वारिआ गुर बचनि समाणे ॥२०॥
    I am forever a sacrifice to the True Guru; I am absorbed in the Words of the Guru's Teachings. ||20||
    तू ठाकुरु तू साहिबो तूहै मेरा मीरा ॥
    You are the Master, my Lord and Master; You are my Ruler and King.
    तुधु भावै तेरी बंदगी तू गुणी गहीरा ॥२१॥
    If it is pleasing to Your Will, then I worship and serve You; You are the treasure of virtue. ||21||
    आपे हरि इक रंगु है आपे बहु रंगी ॥
    The Lord Himself is absolute; He is The One and Only; but He Himself is also manifested in many forms.
    जो तिसु भावै नानका साई गल चंगी ॥२२॥२॥
    Whatever pleases Him, O Nanak, that alone is good. ||22||2||
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3122 on: December 24, 2021, 01:32:30 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 23.12.21, Day: Thursday, Ang: 609

सोरठि महला ५ ॥
    Sorat'h, Fifth Mehl:
    गुरु पूरा भेटिओ वडभागी मनहि भइआ परगासा ॥
    I met the True Guru, by great good fortune, and my mind has been enlightened.
    कोइ न पहुचनहारा दूजा अपुने साहिब का भरवासा ॥१॥
    No one else can equal me, because I have the loving support of my Lord and Master. ||1||
    अपुने सतिगुर कै बलिहारै ॥
    I am a sacrifice to my True Guru.
    आगै सुखु पाछै सुख सहजा घरि आनंदु हमारै ॥ रहाउ ॥
    I am at peace in this world, and I shall be in celestial peace in the next; my home is filled with bliss. ||Pause||
    अंतरजामी करणैहारा सोई खसमु हमारा ॥
    He is the Inner-knower, the Searcher of hearts, the Creator, my Lord and Master.
    निरभउ भए गुर चरणी लागे इक राम नाम आधारा ॥२॥
    I have become fearless, attached to the Guru's feet; I take the Support of the Name of the One Lord. ||2||
    सफल दरसनु अकाल मूरति प्रभु है भी होवनहारा ॥
    Fruitful is the Blessed Vision of His Darshan; the Form of God is deathless; He is and shall always be.
    कंठि लगाइ अपुने जन राखे अपुनी प्रीति पिआरा ॥३॥
    He hugs His humble servants close, and protects and preserves them; their love for Him is sweet to Him. ||3||
    वडी वडिआई अचरज सोभा कारजु आइआ रासे ॥
    Great is His glorious greatness, and wondrous is His magnificence; through Him, all affairs are resolved.
    नानक कउ गुरु पूरा भेटिओ सगले दूख बिनासे ॥४॥५॥
    Nanak has met with the Perfect Guru; all his sorrows have been dispelled. ||4||5||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3123 on: December 24, 2021, 01:35:58 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date:24.12.21, Day: Friday, Ang: 611

सोरठि महला ५ ॥
    Sorat'h, Fifth Mehl:
    खोजत खोजत खोजि बीचारिओ राम नामु ततु सारा ॥
    I have searched and searched and searched, and found that the Lord's Name is the most sublime reality.
    किलबिख काटे निमख अराधिआ गुरमुखि पारि उतारा ॥१॥
    Contemplating it for even an instant, sins are erased; the Gurmukh is carried across and saved. ||1||
    हरि रसु पीवहु पुरख गिआनी ॥
    Drink in the sublime essence of the Lord's Name, O man of spiritual wisdom.
    सुणि सुणि महा त्रिपति मनु पावै साधू अम्रित बानी ॥ रहाउ ॥
    Listening to the Ambrosial Words of the Holy Saints, the mind finds absolute fulfillment and satisfaction. ||Pause||
    मुकति भुगति जुगति सचु पाईऐ सरब सुखा का दाता ॥
    Liberation, pleasures, and the true way of life are obtained from the Lord, the Giver of all peace.
    अपुने दास कउ भगति दानु देवै पूरन पुरखु बिधाता ॥२॥
    The Perfect Lord, the Architect of Destiny, blesses His slave with the gift of devotional worship. ||2||
    स्रवणी सुणीऐ रसना गाईऐ हिरदै धिआईऐ सोई ॥
    Hear with your ears, and sing with your tongue, and meditate within your heart on Him.
    करण कारण समरथ सुआमी जा ते ब्रिथा न कोई ॥३॥
    The Lord and Master is all-powerful, the Cause of causes; without Him, there is nothing at all. ||3||
    वडै भागि रतन जनमु पाइआ करहु क्रिपा किरपाला ॥
    By great good fortune, I have obtained the jewel of human life; have mercy on me, O Merciful Lord.
    साधसंगि नानकु गुण गावै सिमरै सदा गोपाला ॥४॥१०॥
    In the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy, Nanak sings the Glorious Praises of the Lord, and contemplates Him forever in meditation. ||4||10||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3124 on: December 26, 2021, 06:09:08 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 25.12.21, Day: Saturday, Ang: 639

सोरठि महला ५ घरु १ असटपदीआ
    Sorat'h, Fifth Mehl, First House, Ashtapadees:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    सभु जगु जिनहि उपाइआ भाई करण कारण समरथु ॥
    The One who created the whole world, O Siblings of Destiny, is the Almighty Lord, the Cause of causes.
    जीउ पिंडु जिनि साजिआ भाई दे करि अपणी वथु ॥
    He fashioned the soul and the body, O Siblings of Destiny, by His own power.
    किनि कहीऐ किउ देखीऐ भाई करता एकु अकथु ॥
    How can He be described? How can He be seen, O Siblings of Destiny? The Creator is One; He is indescribable.
    गुरु गोविंदु सलाहीऐ भाई जिस ते जापै तथु ॥१॥
    Praise the Guru, the Lord of the Universe, O Siblings of Destiny; through Him, the essence is known. ||1||
    मेरे मन जपीऐ हरि भगवंता ॥
    O my mind, meditate on the Lord, the Lord God.
    नाम दानु देइ जन अपने दूख दरद का हंता ॥ रहाउ ॥
    He blesses His servant with the gift of the Naam; He is the Destroyer of pain and suffering. ||Pause||
    जा कै घरि सभु किछु है भाई नउ निधि भरे भंडार ॥
    Everything is in His home, O Siblings of Destiny; His warehouse is overflowing with the nine treasures.
    तिस की कीमति ना पवै भाई ऊचा अगम अपार ॥
    His worth cannot be estimated, O Siblings of Destiny; He is lofty, inaccessible and infinite.
    जीअ जंत प्रतिपालदा भाई नित नित करदा सार ॥
    He cherishes all beings and creatures, O Siblings of Destiny; he continually takes care of them.
    सतिगुरु पूरा भेटीऐ भाई सबदि मिलावणहार ॥२॥
    So meet with the Perfect True Guru, O Siblings of Destiny, and merge in the Word of the Shabad. ||2||
    सचे चरण सरेवीअहि भाई भ्रमु भउ होवै नासु ॥
    Adoring the feet of the True Guru, O Siblings of Destiny, doubt and fear are dispelled.
    मिलि संत सभा मनु मांजीऐ भाई हरि कै नामि निवासु ॥
    Joining the Society of the Saints, cleanse your mind, O Siblings of Destiny, and dwell in the Name of the Lord.
    मिटै अंधेरा अगिआनता भाई कमल होवै परगासु ॥
    The darkness of ignorance shall be dispelled, O Siblings of Destiny, and the lotus of your heart shall blossom forth.
    गुर बचनी सुखु ऊपजै भाई सभि फल सतिगुर पासि ॥३॥
    By the Guru's Word, peace wells up, O Siblings of Destiny; all fruits are with the True Guru. ||3||
    मेरा तेरा छोडीऐ भाई होईऐ सभ की धूरि ॥
    Give up your sense of mine and yours, O Siblings of Destiny, and become the dust of the feet of all.
    घटि घटि ब्रहमु पसारिआ भाई पेखै सुणै हजूरि ॥
    In each and every heart, God is contained, O Siblings of Destiny; He sees, and hears, and is ever-present with us.
    जितु दिनि विसरै पारब्रहमु भाई तितु दिनि मरीऐ झूरि ॥
    On that day when one forgets the Supreme Lord God, O Siblings of Destiny, on that day, one ought to die crying out in pain.
    करन करावन समरथो भाई सरब कला भरपूरि ॥४॥
    He is the all-powerful Cause of Causes, O Siblings of Destiny; he is totally filled with all powers. ||4||
    प्रेम पदारथु नामु है भाई माइआ मोह बिनासु ॥
    The Love of the Name is the greatest treasure, O Siblings of Destiny; through it, emotional attachment to Maya is dispelled.
    तिसु भावै ता मेलि लए भाई हिरदै नाम निवासु ॥
    If it is pleasing to His Will, then He unites us in His Union, O Siblings of Destiny; the Naam, the Name of the Lord, comes to abide in the mind.
    गुरमुखि कमलु प्रगासीऐ भाई रिदै होवै परगासु ॥
    The heart-lotus of the Gurmukh blossoms forth, O Siblings of Destiny, and the heart is illumined.
    प्रगटु भइआ परतापु प्रभ भाई मउलिआ धरति अकासु ॥५॥
    The Glory of God has been revealed, O Siblings of Destiny, and the earth and sky have blossomed forth. ||5||
    गुरि पूरै संतोखिआ भाई अहिनिसि लागा भाउ ॥
    The Perfect Guru has blessed me with contentment, O Siblings of Destiny; day and night, I remain attached to the Lord's Love.
    रसना रामु रवै सदा भाई साचा सादु सुआउ ॥
    My tongue continually chants the Lord's Name, O Siblings of Destiny; this is the true taste, and the object of human life.
    करनी सुणि सुणि जीविआ भाई निहचलु पाइआ थाउ ॥
    Listening with my ears, I hear and so I live, O Siblings of Destiny; I have obtained the unchanging, unmoving state.
    जिसु परतीति न आवई भाई सो जीअड़ा जलि जाउ ॥६॥
    That soul,which does not place its faith in the Lord shall burn, O Siblings of Destiny. ||6||
    बहु गुण मेरे साहिबै भाई हउ तिस कै बलि जाउ ॥
    My Lord and Master has so many virtues, O Siblings of Destiny; I am a sacrifice to Him.
    ओहु निरगुणीआरे पालदा भाई देइ निथावे थाउ ॥
    He nurtures even the most worthless, O Siblings of Destiny, and gives home to the homeless.
    रिजकु स्मबाहे सासि सासि भाई गूड़ा जा का नाउ ॥
    He gives us nourishment with each and every breath, O Siblings of Destiny; His Name is everlasting.
    जिसु गुरु साचा भेटीऐ भाई पूरा तिसु करमाउ ॥७॥
    One who meets with the True Guru, O Siblings of Destiny, does so only by perfect destiny. ||7||
    तिसु बिनु घड़ी न जीवीऐ भाई सरब कला भरपूरि ॥
    Without Him, I cannot live, even for an instant, O Siblings of Destiny; He is totally filled with all powers.
    सासि गिरासि न विसरै भाई पेखउ सदा हजूरि ॥
    With every breath and morsel of food, I will not forget Him, O Siblings of Destiny; I behold Him ever-present.
    साधू संगि मिलाइआ भाई सरब रहिआ भरपूरि ॥
    In the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy, I meet Him, O Siblings of Destiny; He is totally pervading and permeating everywhere.
    जिना प्रीति न लगीआ भाई से नित नित मरदे झूरि ॥८॥
    Those who do not embrace love for the Lord, O Siblings of Destiny, always die crying out in pain. ||8||
    अंचलि लाइ तराइआ भाई भउजलु दुखु संसारु ॥
    Grasping hold of the hem of His robe, O Siblings of Destiny, we are carried across the world-ocean of fear and pain.
    करि किरपा नदरि निहालिआ भाई कीतोनु अंगु अपारु ॥
    By His Glance of Grace, He has blessed us, O Siblings of Destiny; He shall be with us until the very end.
    मनु तनु सीतलु होइआ भाई भोजनु नाम अधारु ॥
    My mind and body are soothed and calmed, O Siblings of Destiny, nourished by the food of the Naam.
    नानक तिसु सरणागती भाई जि किलबिख काटणहारु ॥९॥१॥
    Nanak has entered His Sanctuary, O Siblings of Destiny; the Lord is the Destroyer of sins. ||9||1||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3125 on: December 26, 2021, 06:12:07 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 26.12.21, Day: Sunday, Ang: 675

धनासरी महला ५ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, Fifth Mehl:
    मेरा लागो राम सिउ हेतु ॥
    I have fallen in love with the Lord.
    सतिगुरु मेरा सदा सहाई जिनि दुख का काटिआ केतु ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    My True Guru is always my help and support; He has torn down the banner of pain. ||1||Pause||
    हाथ देइ राखिओ अपुना करि बिरथा सगल मिटाई ॥
    Giving me His hand, He has protected me as His own, and removed all my troubles.
    निंदक के मुख काले कीने जन का आपि सहाई ॥१॥
    He has blackened the faces of the slanderers, and He Himself has become the help and support of His humble servant. ||1||
    साचा साहिबु होआ रखवाला राखि लीए कंठि लाइ ॥
    The True Lord and Master has become my Saviour; hugging me close in His embrace, He has saved me.
    निरभउ भए सदा सुख माणे नानक हरि गुण गाइ ॥२॥१७॥
    Nanak has become fearless, and he enjoys eternal peace, singing the Glorious Praises of the Lord. ||2||17||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3126 on: December 27, 2021, 07:34:31 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 27.12.21, Day: Monday, Ang: 634

सोरठि महला १ घरु १ असटपदीआ चउतुकी
    Sorat'h, First Mehl, First House, Ashtapadees, Chau-Tukas:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    दुबिधा न पड़उ हरि बिनु होरु न पूजउ मड़ै मसाणि न जाई ॥
    I am not torn by duality, because I do not worship any other than the Lord; I do not visit tombs or crematoriums.
    त्रिसना राचि न पर घरि जावा त्रिसना नामि बुझाई ॥
    I do not enter the houses of strangers, engrossed in desire. The Naam, the Name of the Lord, has satisfied my desires.
    घर भीतरि घरु गुरू दिखाइआ सहजि रते मन भाई ॥
    Deep within my heart, the Guru has shown me the home of my being, and my mind is imbued with peace and poise, O Siblings of Destiny.
    तू आपे दाना आपे बीना तू देवहि मति साई ॥१॥
    You Yourself are all-knowing, and You Yourself are all-seeing; You alone bestow intelligence, O Lord. ||1||
    मनु बैरागि रतउ बैरागी सबदि मनु बेधिआ मेरी माई ॥
    My mind is detached, imbued with detachment; the Word of the Shabad has pierced my mind, O my mother.
    अंतरि जोति निरंतरि बाणी साचे साहिब सिउ लिव लाई ॥ रहाउ ॥
    God's Light shines continually within the nucleus of my deepest self; I am lovingly attached to the Bani, the Word of the True Lord Master. ||Pause||
    असंख बैरागी कहहि बैराग सो बैरागी जि खसमै भावै ॥
    Countless detached renunciates talk of detachment and renunciation, but he alone is a true renunciate, who is pleasing to the Lord Master.
    हिरदै सबदि सदा भै रचिआ गुर की कार कमावै ॥
    The Word of the Shabad is ever in his heart; he is absorbed in the Fear of God, and he works to serve the Guru.
    एको चेतै मनूआ न डोलै धावतु वरजि रहावै ॥
    He remembers the One Lord, his mind does not waver, and he restrains its wanderings.
    सहजे माता सदा रंगि राता साचे के गुण गावै ॥२॥
    He is intoxicated with celestial bliss, and is ever imbued with the Lord's Love; he sings the Glorious Praises of the True Lord. ||2||
    मनूआ पउणु बिंदु सुखवासी नामि वसै सुख भाई ॥
    The mind is like the wind, but if it comes to rest in peace, even for an instant, then he shall abide in the peace of the Name, O Siblings of Destiny.
    जिहबा नेत्र सोत्र सचि राते जलि बूझी तुझहि बुझाई ॥
    His tongue, eyes and ears are imbued with Truth; O Lord, You quench the fires of desire.
    आस निरास रहै बैरागी निज घरि ताड़ी लाई ॥
    In hope, the renunciate remains free of hopes; in the home of his own inner self, he is absorbed in the trance of deep meditation.
    भिखिआ नामि रजे संतोखी अम्रितु सहजि पीआई ॥३॥
    He remains content, satisfied with the charity of the Naam; he drinks in the Ambrosial Amrit with ease. ||3||
    दुबिधा विचि बैरागु न होवी जब लगु दूजी राई ॥
    There is no renunciation in duality, as long as there is even a particle of duality.
    सभु जगु तेरा तू एको दाता अवरु न दूजा भाई ॥
    The whole world is Yours, Lord; You alone are the Giver. There is not any other, O Siblings of Destiny.
    मनमुखि जंत दुखि सदा निवासी गुरमुखि दे वडिआई ॥
    The self-willed manmukh dwells in misery forever, while the Lord bestows greatness upon the Gurmukh.
    अपर अपार अगम अगोचर कहणै कीम न पाई ॥४॥
    God is infinite, endless, inaccessible and unfathomable; His worth cannot be described. ||4||
    सुंन समाधि महा परमारथु तीनि भवण पति नामं ॥
    The consciousness in deep Samaadhi, the Supreme Being, the Lord of the three worlds - these are Your Names, Lord.
    मसतकि लेखु जीआ जगि जोनी सिरि सिरि लेखु सहामं ॥
    The creatures born into this world have their destiny inscribed upon their foreheads; they experience according to their destinies.
    करम सुकरम कराए आपे आपे भगति द्रिड़ामं ॥
    The Lord Himself causes them to do good and bad deeds; He Himself makes them steadfast in devotional worship.
    मनि मुखि जूठि लहै भै मानं आपे गिआनु अगामं ॥५॥
    The filth of their mind and mouth is washed off when they live in the Fear of God; the inaccessible Lord Himself blesses them with spiritual wisdom. ||5||
    जिन चाखिआ सेई सादु जाणनि जिउ गुंगे मिठिआई ॥
    Only those who taste it know its sweet taste, like the mute, who eats the candy, and only smiles.
    अकथै का किआ कथीऐ भाई चालउ सदा रजाई ॥
    How can I describe the indescribable, O Siblings of Destiny? I shall follow His Will forever.
    गुरु दाता मेले ता मति होवै निगुरे मति न काई ॥
    If one meets with the Guru, the Generous Giver, then he understands; those who have no Guru cannot understand this.
    जिउ चलाए तिउ चालह भाई होर किआ को करे चतुराई ॥६॥
    As the Lord causes us to act, so do we act, O Siblings of Destiny. What other clever tricks can anyone try? ||6||
    इकि भरमि भुलाए इकि भगती राते तेरा खेलु अपारा ॥
    Some are deluded by doubt, while others are imbued with devotional worship; Your play is infinite and endless.
    जितु तुधु लाए तेहा फलु पाइआ तू हुकमि चलावणहारा ॥
    As You engage them, they receive the fruits of their rewards; You alone are the One who issues Your Commands.
    सेवा करी जे किछु होवै अपणा जीउ पिंडु तुमारा ॥
    I would serve You, if anything were my own; my soul and body are Yours.
    सतिगुरि मिलिऐ किरपा कीनी अम्रित नामु अधारा ॥७॥
    One who meets with the True Guru, by His Grace, takes the Support of the Ambrosial Naam. ||7||
    गगनंतरि वासिआ गुण परगासिआ गुण महि गिआन धिआनं ॥
    He dwells in the heavenly realms, and his virtues radiantly shine forth; meditation and spiritual wisdom are found in virtue.
    नामु मनि भावै कहै कहावै ततो ततु वखानं ॥
    The Naam is pleasing to his mind; he speaks it, and causes others to speak it as well. He speaks the essential essence of wisdom.
    सबदु गुर पीरा गहिर ग्मभीरा बिनु सबदै जगु बउरानं ॥
    The Word of the Shabad is his Guru and spiritual teacher, profound and unfathomable; without the Shabad, the world is insane.
    पूरा बैरागी सहजि सुभागी सचु नानक मनु मानं ॥८॥१॥
    He is a perfect renunciate, naturally at ease, O Nanak, whose mind is pleased with the True Lord. ||8||1||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3127 on: December 28, 2021, 07:43:42 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 28.12.21, Day: Tuesday, Ang: 632

सोरठि महला ९ ॥
    Sorat'h, Ninth Mehl:
    मन रे प्रभ की सरनि बिचारो ॥
    O mind, contemplate the Sanctuary of God.
    जिह सिमरत गनका सी उधरी ता को जसु उर धारो ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Meditating on Him in remembrance, Ganika the prostitute was saved; enshrine His Praises within your heart. ||1||Pause||
    अटल भइओ ध्रूअ जा कै सिमरनि अरु निरभै पदु पाइआ ॥
    Meditating on Him in remembrance, Dhroo became immortal, and obtained the state of fearlessness.
    दुख हरता इह बिधि को सुआमी तै काहे बिसराइआ ॥१॥
    The Lord and Master removes suffering in this way - why have you forgotten Him? ||1||
    जब ही सरनि गही किरपा निधि गज गराह ते छूटा ॥
    As soon as the elephant took to the protective Sanctuary of the Lord, the ocean of mercy, he escaped from the crocodile.
    महमा नाम कहा लउ बरनउ राम कहत बंधन तिह तूटा ॥२॥
    How much can I describe the Glorious Praises of the Naam? Whoever chants the Lord's Name, his bonds are broken. ||2||
    अजामलु पापी जगु जाने निमख माहि निसतारा ॥
    Ajaamal, known throughout the world as a sinner, was redeemed in an instant.
    नानक कहत चेत चिंतामनि तै भी उतरहि पारा ॥३॥४॥
    Says Nanak, remember the Chintaamani, the jewel which fulfills all desires, and you too shall be carried across and saved. ||3||4||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3128 on: December 29, 2021, 11:26:10 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 29.12.21, Day: Wednesday, Ang: 821

बिलावलु महला ५ ॥
    Bilaaval, Fifth Mehl:
    राखि लीए अपने जन आप ॥
    He Himself has saved His humble servant.
    करि किरपा हरि हरि नामु दीनो बिनसि गए सभ सोग संताप ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    In His Mercy, the Lord, Har, Har, has blessed me with His Name, and all my pains and afflictions have been dispelled. ||1||Pause||
    गुण गोविंद गावहु सभि हरि जन राग रतन रसना आलाप ॥
    Sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord of the Universe, all you humble servants of the Lord; chant the jewels, the songs of the Lord with your tongue.
    कोटि जनम की त्रिसना निवरी राम रसाइणि आतम ध्राप ॥१॥
    The desires of millions of incarnations shall be quenched, and your soul shall be satisfied with the sweet, sublime essence of the Lord. ||1||
    चरण गहे सरणि सुखदाते गुर कै बचनि जपे हरि जाप ॥
    I have grasped the Sanctuary of the Lord's Feet; He is the Giver of peace; through the Word of the Guru's Teachings, I meditate and chant the Chant of the Lord.
    सागर तरे भरम भै बिनसे कहु नानक ठाकुर परताप ॥२॥५॥८५॥
    I have crossed over the world-ocean, and my doubt and fear are dispelled, says Nanak, through the glorious granduer of our Lord and Master. ||2||5||85||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3129 on: December 30, 2021, 04:01:53 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 30.12.21, Day: Thursday, Ang: 666

रागु धनासिरी महला ३ घरु ४
    Raag Dhanaasaree, Third Mehl, Fourth House:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    हम भीखक भेखारी तेरे तू निज पति है दाता ॥
    I am just a poor beggar of Yours; You are Your Own Lord Master, You are the Great Giver.
    होहु दैआल नामु देहु मंगत जन कंउ सदा रहउ रंगि राता ॥१॥
    Be Merciful, and bless me, a humble beggar, with Your Name, so that I may forever remain imbued with Your Love. ||1||
    हंउ बलिहारै जाउ साचे तेरे नाम विटहु ॥
    I am a sacrifice to Your Name, O True Lord.
    करण कारण सभना का एको अवरु न दूजा कोई ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    The One Lord is the Cause of causes; there is no other at all. ||1||Pause||
    बहुते फेर पए किरपन कउ अब किछु किरपा कीजै ॥
    I was wretched; I wandered through so many cycles of reincarnation. Now, Lord, please bless me with Your Grace.
    होहु दइआल दरसनु देहु अपुना ऐसी बखस करीजै ॥२॥
    Be merciful, and grant me the Blessed Vision of Your Darshan; please grant me such a gift. ||2||
    भनति नानक भरम पट खूल्हे गुर परसादी जानिआ ॥
    Prays Nanak, the shutters of doubt have been opened wide; by Guru's Grace, I have come to know the Lord.
    साची लिव लागी है भीतरि सतिगुर सिउ मनु मानिआ ॥३॥१॥९॥
    I am filled to overflowing with true love; my mind is pleased and appeased by the True Guru. ||3||1||9||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3130 on: December 31, 2021, 09:12:19 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 31.12.21, Day: Friday, Ang: 717

टोडी महला ५ ॥
    Todee, Fifth Mehl:
    साधसंगि हरि हरि नामु चितारा ॥
    In the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy, I contemplate the Name of the Lord, Har, Har.
    सहजि अनंदु होवै दिनु राती अंकुरु भलो हमारा ॥ रहाउ ॥
    I am in peaceful poise and bliss, day and night; the seed of my destiny has sprouted. ||Pause||
    गुरु पूरा भेटिओ बडभागी जा को अंतु न पारावारा ॥
    I have met the True Guru, by great good fortune; He has no end or limitation.
    करु गहि काढि लीओ जनु अपुना बिखु सागर संसारा ॥१॥
    Taking His humble servant by the hand, He pulls him out of the poisonous world-ocean. ||1||
    जनम मरन काटे गुर बचनी बहुड़ि न संकट दुआरा ॥
    Birth and death are ended for me, by the Word of the Guru's Teachings; I shall no longer pass through the door of pain and suffering.
    नानक सरनि गही सुआमी की पुनह पुनह नमसकारा ॥२॥९॥२८॥
    Nanak holds tight to the Sanctuary of his Lord and Master; again and again, he bows in humility and reverence to Him. ||2||9||28||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3131 on: January 01, 2022, 03:27:34 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 01.01.22, Day: Saturday, Ang: 668

धनासरी महला ४ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, Fourth Mehl:
    हरि हरि बूंद भए हरि सुआमी हम चात्रिक बिलल बिललाती ॥
    The Lord, Har, Har, is the rain-drop; I am the song-bird, crying, crying out for it.
    हरि हरि क्रिपा करहु प्रभ अपनी मुखि देवहु हरि निमखाती ॥१॥
    O Lord God, please bless me with Your Mercy, and pour Your Name into my mouth, even if for only an instant. ||1||
    हरि बिनु रहि न सकउ इक राती ॥
    Without the Lord, I cannot live for even a second.
    जिउ बिनु अमलै अमली मरि जाई है तिउ हरि बिनु हम मरि जाती ॥ रहाउ ॥
    Like the addict who dies without his drug, I die without the Lord. ||Pause||
    तुम हरि सरवर अति अगाह हम लहि न सकहि अंतु माती ॥
    You, Lord, are the deepest, most unfathomable ocean; I cannot find even a trace of Your limits.
    तू परै परै अपर्मपरु सुआमी मिति जानहु आपन गाती ॥२॥
    You are the most remote of the remote, limitless and transcendent; O Lord Master, You alone know Your state and extent. ||2||
    हरि के संत जना हरि जपिओ गुर रंगि चलूलै राती ॥
    The Lord's humble Saints meditate on the Lord; they are imbued with the deep crimson color of the Guru's Love.
    हरि हरि भगति बनी अति सोभा हरि जपिओ ऊतम पाती ॥३॥
    Meditating on the Lord, they attain great glory, and the most sublime honor. ||3||
    आपे ठाकुरु आपे सेवकु आपि बनावै भाती ॥
    He Himself is the Lord and Master, and He Himself is the servant; He Himself creates His environments.
    नानकु जनु तुमरी सरणाई हरि राखहु लाज भगाती ॥४॥५॥
    Servant Nanak has come to Your Sanctuary, O Lord; protect and preserve the honor of Your devotee. ||4||5||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3132 on: January 02, 2022, 06:57:53 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 02.01.22, Day: Sunday, Ang: 711

टोडी महला ५ ॥
    Todee, Fifth Mehl:
    हरि बिसरत सदा खुआरी ॥
    Forgetting the Lord, one is ruined forever.
    ता कउ धोखा कहा बिआपै जा कउ ओट तुहारी ॥ रहाउ ॥
    How can anyone be deceived, who has Your Support, O Lord? ||Pause||
    बिनु सिमरन जो जीवनु बलना सरप जैसे अरजारी ॥
    Without meditating in remembrance on the Lord, life is like a burning fire, even if one lives long, like a snake.
    नव खंडन को राजु कमावै अंति चलैगो हारी ॥१॥
    One may rule over the nine regions of the earth, but in the end, he shall have to depart, losing the game of life. ||1||
    गुण निधान गुण तिन ही गाए जा कउ किरपा धारी ॥
    He alone sings the Glorious Praises of the Lord, the treasure of virtue, upon whom the Lord showers His Grace.
    सो सुखीआ धंनु उसु जनमा नानक तिसु बलिहारी ॥२॥२॥
    He is at peace, and his birth is blessed; Nanak is a sacrifice to him. ||2||2||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3133 on: January 03, 2022, 09:52:23 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 03.01.22, Day: Monday, Ang: 656

रागु सोरठि बाणी भगत कबीर जी की घरु १
    Raag Sorat'h, The Word Of Devotee Kabeer Jee, First House:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    संतहु मन पवनै सुखु बनिआ ॥
    O Saints, my windy mind has now become peaceful and still.
    किछु जोगु परापति गनिआ ॥ रहाउ ॥
    It seems that I have learned something of the science of Yoga. ||Pause||
    गुरि दिखलाई मोरी ॥
    The Guru has shown me the hole,
    जितु मिरग पड़त है चोरी ॥
    Through which the deer carefully enters.
    मूंदि लीए दरवाजे ॥
    I have now closed off the doors,
    बाजीअले अनहद बाजे ॥१॥
    And the unstruck celestial sound current resounds. ||1||
    कु्मभ कमलु जलि भरिआ ॥
    The pitcher of my heart-lotus is filled with water;
    जलु मेटिआ ऊभा करिआ ॥
    I have spilled out the water, and set it upright.
    कहु कबीर जन जानिआ ॥
    Says Kabeer, the Lord's humble servant, this I know.
    जउ जानिआ तउ मनु मानिआ ॥२॥१०॥
    Now that I know this, my mind is pleased and appeased. ||2||10||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3134 on: January 04, 2022, 06:04:49 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 04.01.22, Day: Tuesday, Ang: 685

धनासरी महला १ घरु २ असटपदीआ
    Dhanaasaree, First Mehl, Second House, Ashtapadees:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    गुरु सागरु रतनी भरपूरे ॥
    The Guru is the ocean, filled with pearls.
    अम्रितु संत चुगहि नही दूरे ॥
    The Saints gather in the Ambrosial Nectar; they do not go far away from there.
    हरि रसु चोग चुगहि प्रभ भावै ॥
    They taste the subtle essence of the Lord; they are loved by God.
    सरवर महि हंसु प्रानपति पावै ॥१॥
    Within this pool, the swans find their Lord, the Lord of their souls. ||1||
    किआ बगु बपुड़ा छपड़ी नाइ ॥
    What can the poor crane accomplish by bathing in the mud puddle?
    कीचड़ि डूबै मैलु न जाइ ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    It sinks into the mire, and its filth is not washed away. ||1||Pause||
    रखि रखि चरन धरे वीचारी ॥
    After careful deliberation, the thoughtful person takes a step.
    दुबिधा छोडि भए निरंकारी ॥
    Forsaking duality, he becomes a devotee of the Formless Lord.
    मुकति पदारथु हरि रस चाखे ॥
    He obtains the treasure of liberation, and enjoys the sublime essence of the Lord.
    आवण जाण रहे गुरि राखे ॥२॥
    His comings and goings end, and the Guru protects him. ||2||
    सरवर हंसा छोडि न जाइ ॥
    The swan do not leave this pool.
    प्रेम भगति करि सहजि समाइ ॥
    In loving devotional worship, they merge in the Celestial Lord.
    सरवर महि हंसु हंस महि सागरु ॥
    The swans are in the pool, and the pool is in the swans.
    अकथ कथा गुर बचनी आदरु ॥३॥
    They speak the Unspoken Speech, and they honor and revere the Guru's Word. ||3||
    सुंन मंडल इकु जोगी बैसे ॥
    The Yogi, the Primal Lord, sits within the celestial sphere of deepest Samaadhi.
    नारि न पुरखु कहहु कोऊ कैसे ॥
    He is not male, and He is not female; how can anyone describe Him?
    त्रिभवण जोति रहे लिव लाई ॥
    The three worlds continue to center their attention on His Light.
    सुरि नर नाथ सचे सरणाई ॥४॥
    The silent sages and the Yogic masters seek the Sanctuary of the True Lord. ||4||
    आनंद मूलु अनाथ अधारी ॥
    The Lord is the source of bliss, the support of the helpless.
    गुरमुखि भगति सहजि बीचारी ॥
    The Gurmukhs worship and contemplate the Celestial Lord.
    भगति वछल भै काटणहारे ॥
    God is the Lover of His devotees, the Destroyer of fear.
    हउमै मारि मिले पगु धारे ॥५॥
    Subduing ego, one meets the Lord, and places his feet on the Path. ||5||
    अनिक जतन करि कालु संताए ॥
    He makes many efforts, but still, the Messenger of Death tortures him.
    मरणु लिखाइ मंडल महि आए ॥
    Destined only to die, he comes into the world.
    जनमु पदारथु दुबिधा खोवै ॥
    He wastes this precious human life through duality.
    आपु न चीनसि भ्रमि भ्रमि रोवै ॥६॥
    He does not know his own self, and trapped by doubts, he cries out in pain. ||6||
    कहतउ पड़तउ सुणतउ एक ॥
    Speak, read and hear of the One Lord.
    धीरज धरमु धरणीधर टेक ॥
    The Support of the earth shall bless you with courage, righteousness and protection.
    जतु सतु संजमु रिदै समाए ॥
    Chastity, purity and self-restraint are infused into the heart,
    चउथे पद कउ जे मनु पतीआए ॥७॥
    When one centers his mind in the fourth state. ||7||
    साचे निरमल मैलु न लागै ॥
    They are immaculate and true, and filth does not stick to them.
    गुर कै सबदि भरम भउ भागै ॥
    Through the Word of the Guru's Shabad, their doubt and fear depart.
    सूरति मूरति आदि अनूपु ॥
    The form and personality of the Primal Lord are incomparably beautiful.
    नानकु जाचै साचु सरूपु ॥८॥१॥
    Nanak begs for the Lord, the Embodiment of Truth. ||8||1||
    om sai ram!

Facebook Comments