Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)  (Read 590515 times)

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
Re: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)
« Reply #3210 on: March 21, 2022, 07:48:20 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 21.03.22, Day: Monday, Ang: 757

रागु सूही असटपदीआ महला ४ घरु २
    Raag Soohee, Ashtapadees, Fourth Mehl, Second House:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:
    कोई आणि मिलावै मेरा प्रीतमु पिआरा हउ तिसु पहि आपु वेचाई ॥१॥
    If only someone would come, and lead me to meet my Darling Beloved; I would sell myself to him. ||1||
    दरसनु हरि देखण कै ताई ॥
    I long for the Blessed Vision of the Lord's Darshan.
    क्रिपा करहि ता सतिगुरु मेलहि हरि हरि नामु धिआई ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    When the Lord shows Mercy unto me, then I meet the True Guru; I meditate on the Name of the Lord, Har, Har. ||1||Pause||
    जे सुखु देहि त तुझहि अराधी दुखि भी तुझै धिआई ॥२॥
    If You will bless me with happiness, then I will worship and adore You. Even in pain, I will meditate on You. ||2||
    जे भुख देहि त इत ही राजा दुख विचि सूख मनाई ॥३॥
    Even if You give me hunger, I will still feel satisfied; I am joyful, even in the midst of sorrow. ||3||
    तनु मनु काटि काटि सभु अरपी विचि अगनी आपु जलाई ॥४॥
    I would cut my mind and body apart into pieces, and offer them all to You; I would burn myself in fire. ||4||
    पखा फेरी पाणी ढोवा जो देवहि सो खाई ॥५॥
    I wave the fan over You, and carry water for You; whatever You give me, I take. ||5||
    नानकु गरीबु ढहि पइआ दुआरै हरि मेलि लैहु वडिआई ॥६॥
    Poor Nanak has fallen at the Lord's Door; please, O Lord, unite me with Yourself, by Your Glorious Greatness. ||6||
    अखी काढि धरी चरणा तलि सभ धरती फिरि मत पाई ॥७॥
    Taking out my eyes, I place them at Your Feet; after travelling over the entire earth, I have come to understand this. ||7||
    जे पासि बहालहि ता तुझहि अराधी जे मारि कढहि भी धिआई ॥८॥
    If You seat me near You, then I worship and adore You. Even if You beat me and drive me out, I will still meditate on You. ||8||
    जे लोकु सलाहे ता तेरी उपमा जे निंदै त छोडि न जाई ॥९॥
    If people praise me, the praise is Yours. Even if they slander me, I will not leave You. ||9||
    जे तुधु वलि रहै ता कोई किहु आखउ तुधु विसरिऐ मरि जाई ॥१०॥
    If You are on my side, then anyone can say anything. But if I were to forget You, then I would die. ||10||
    वारि वारि जाई गुर ऊपरि पै पैरी संत मनाई ॥११॥
    I am a sacrifice, a sacrifice to my Guru; falling at His Feet, I surrender to the Saintly Guru. ||11||
    नानकु विचारा भइआ दिवाना हरि तउ दरसन कै ताई ॥१२॥
    Poor Nanak has gone insane, longing for the Blessed Vision of the Lord's Darshan. ||12||
    झखड़ु झागी मीहु वरसै भी गुरु देखण जाई ॥१३॥
    Even in violent storms and torrential rain, I go out to catch a glimpse of my Guru. ||13||
    समुंदु सागरु होवै बहु खारा गुरसिखु लंघि गुर पहि जाई ॥१४॥
    Even though the oceans and the salty seas are very vast, the GurSikh will cross over it to get to his Guru. ||14||
    जिउ प्राणी जल बिनु है मरता तिउ सिखु गुर बिनु मरि जाई ॥१५॥
    Just as the mortal dies without water, so does the Sikh die without the Guru. ||15||
    जिउ धरती सोभ करे जलु बरसै तिउ सिखु गुर मिलि बिगसाई ॥१६॥
    Just as the earth looks beautiful when the rain falls, so does the Sikh blossom forth meeting the Guru. ||16||
    सेवक का होइ सेवकु वरता करि करि बिनउ बुलाई ॥१७॥
    I long to be the servant of Your servants; I call upon You reverently in prayer. ||17||
    नानक की बेनंती हरि पहि गुर मिलि गुर सुखु पाई ॥१८॥
    Nanak offers this prayer to the Lord, that he may meet the Guru, and find peace. ||18||
    तू आपे गुरु चेला है आपे गुर विचु दे तुझहि धिआई ॥१९॥
    You Yourself are the Guru, and You Yourself are the chaylaa, the disciple; through the Guru, I meditate on You. ||19||
    जो तुधु सेवहि सो तूहै होवहि तुधु सेवक पैज रखाई ॥२०॥
    Those who serve You, become You. You preserve the honor of Your servants. ||20||
    भंडार भरे भगती हरि तेरे जिसु भावै तिसु देवाई ॥२१॥
    O Lord, Your devotional worship is a treasure over-flowing. One who loves You, is blessed with it. ||21||
    जिसु तूं देहि सोई जनु पाए होर निहफल सभ चतुराई ॥२२॥
    That humble being alone receives it, unto whom You bestow it. All other clever tricks are fruitless. ||22||
    सिमरि सिमरि सिमरि गुरु अपुना सोइआ मनु जागाई ॥२३॥
    Remembering, remembering, remembering my Guru in meditation, my sleeping mind is awakened. ||23||
    इकु दानु मंगै नानकु वेचारा हरि दासनि दासु कराई ॥२४॥
    Poor Nanak begs for this one blessing, that he may become the slave of the slaves of the Lord. ||24||
    जे गुरु झिड़के त मीठा लागै जे बखसे त गुर वडिआई ॥२५॥
    Even if the Guru rebukes me, He still seems very sweet to me. And if He actually forgives me, that is the Guru's greatness. ||25||
    गुरमुखि बोलहि सो थाइ पाए मनमुखि किछु थाइ न पाई ॥२६॥
    That which Gurmukh speaks is certified and approved. Whatever the self-willed manmukh says is not accepted. ||26||
    पाला ककरु वरफ वरसै गुरसिखु गुर देखण जाई ॥२७॥
    Even in the cold, the frost and the snow, the GurSikh still goes out to see his Guru. ||27||
    सभु दिनसु रैणि देखउ गुरु अपुना विचि अखी गुर पैर धराई ॥२८॥
    All day and night, I gaze upon my Guru; I install the Guru's Feet in my eyes. ||28||
    अनेक उपाव करी गुर कारणि गुर भावै सो थाइ पाई ॥२९॥
    I make so many efforts for the sake of the Guru; only that which pleases the Guru is accepted and approved. ||29||
    रैणि दिनसु गुर चरण अराधी दइआ करहु मेरे साई ॥३०॥
    Night and day, I worship the Guru's Feet in adoration; have Mercy upon me, O my Lord and Master. ||30||
    नानक का जीउ पिंडु गुरू है गुर मिलि त्रिपति अघाई ॥३१॥
    The Guru is Nanak's body and soul; meeting the Guru, he is satisfied and satiated. ||31||
    नानक का प्रभु पूरि रहिओ है जत कत तत गोसाई ॥३२॥१॥
    Nanak's God is perfectly permeating and all-pervading. Here and there and everywhere, the Lord of the Universe. ||32||1||
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3211 on: June 01, 2022, 06:02:12 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 01.06.22, Day: Wednesday, Ang: 723

तिलंग घरु २ महला ५ ॥
    Tilang, Second House, Fifth Mehl:
    तुधु बिनु दूजा नाही कोइ ॥
    There is no other than You, Lord.
    तू करतारु करहि सो होइ ॥
    You are the Creator; whatever You do, that alone happens.
    तेरा जोरु तेरी मनि टेक ॥
    You are the strength, and You are the support of the mind.
    सदा सदा जपि नानक एक ॥१॥
    Forever and ever, meditate, O Nanak, on the One. ||1||
    सभ ऊपरि पारब्रहमु दातारु ॥
    The Great Giver is the Supreme Lord God over all.
    तेरी टेक तेरा आधारु ॥ रहाउ ॥
    You are our support, You are our sustainer. ||Pause||
    है तूहै तू होवनहार ॥
    You are, You are, and You shall ever be,
    अगम अगाधि ऊच आपार ॥
    O inaccessible, unfathomable, lofty and infinite Lord.
    जो तुधु सेवहि तिन भउ दुखु नाहि ॥
    Those who serve You, are not touched by fear or suffering.
    गुर परसादि नानक गुण गाहि ॥२॥
    By Guru's Grace, O Nanak, sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord. ||2||
    जो दीसै सो तेरा रूपु ॥
    Whatever is seen, is Your form, O treasure of virtue,
    गुण निधान गोविंद अनूप ॥
    O Lord of the Universe, O Lord of incomparable beauty.
    सिमरि सिमरि सिमरि जन सोइ ॥
    Remembering, remembering, remembering the Lord in meditation, His humble servant becomes like Him.
    नानक करमि परापति होइ ॥३॥
    O Nanak, by His Grace, we obtain Him. ||3||
    जिनि जपिआ तिस कउ बलिहार ॥
    I am a sacrifice to those who meditate on the Lord.
    तिस कै संगि तरै संसार ॥
    Associating with them, the whole world is saved.
    कहु नानक प्रभ लोचा पूरि ॥
    Says Nanak, God fulfills our hopes and aspirations.
    संत जना की बाछउ धूरि ॥४॥२॥
    I long for the dust of the feet of the Saints. ||4||2||
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3212 on: November 01, 2022, 08:12:45 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 01.11.22, Day: Tuesday, Ang: 634

सोरठि महला ९ ॥
    Sorat'h, Ninth Mehl:
    प्रीतम जानि लेहु मन माही ॥
    O dear friend, know this in your mind.
    अपने सुख सिउ ही जगु फांधिओ को काहू को नाही ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    The world is entangled in its own pleasures; no one is for anyone else. ||1||Pause||
    सुख मै आनि बहुतु मिलि बैठत रहत चहू दिसि घेरै ॥
    In good times, many come and sit together, surrounding you on all four sides.
    बिपति परी सभ ही संगु छाडित कोऊ न आवत नेरै ॥१॥
    But when hard times come, they all leave, and no one comes near you. ||1||
    घर की नारि बहुतु हितु जा सिउ सदा रहत संग लागी ॥
    Your wife, whom you love so much, and who has remained ever attached to you,
    जब ही हंस तजी इह कांइआ प्रेत प्रेत करि भागी ॥२॥
    Runs away crying, ""Ghost! Ghost!"", as soon as the swan-soul leaves this body. ||2||
    इह बिधि को बिउहारु बनिओ है जा सिउ नेहु लगाइओ ॥
    This is the way they act - those whom we love so much.
    अंत बार नानक बिनु हरि जी कोऊ कामि न आइओ ॥३॥१२॥१३९॥
    At the very last moment, O Nanak, no one is any use at all, except the Dear Lord. ||3||12||139||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3213 on: November 02, 2022, 08:33:06 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 02.11.22, Day: Wednesday, Ang: 632

सोरठि महला ९ ॥
    Sorat'h, Ninth Mehl:
    मन रे प्रभ की सरनि बिचारो ॥
    O mind, contemplate the Sanctuary of God.
    जिह सिमरत गनका सी उधरी ता को जसु उर धारो ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Meditating on Him in remembrance, Ganika the prostitute was saved; enshrine His Praises within your heart. ||1||Pause||
    अटल भइओ ध्रूअ जा कै सिमरनि अरु निरभै पदु पाइआ ॥
    Meditating on Him in remembrance, Dhroo became immortal, and obtained the state of fearlessness.
    दुख हरता इह बिधि को सुआमी तै काहे बिसराइआ ॥१॥
    The Lord and Master removes suffering in this way - why have you forgotten Him? ||1||
    जब ही सरनि गही किरपा निधि गज गराह ते छूटा ॥
    As soon as the elephant took to the protective Sanctuary of the Lord, the ocean of mercy, he escaped from the crocodile.
    महमा नाम कहा लउ बरनउ राम कहत बंधन तिह तूटा ॥२॥
    How much can I describe the Glorious Praises of the Naam? Whoever chants the Lord's Name, his bonds are broken. ||2||
    अजामलु पापी जगु जाने निमख माहि निसतारा ॥
    Ajaamal, known throughout the world as a sinner, was redeemed in an instant.
    नानक कहत चेत चिंतामनि तै भी उतरहि पारा ॥३॥४॥
    Says Nanak, remember the Chintaamani, the jewel which fulfills all desires, and you too shall be carried across and saved. ||3||4||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3214 on: November 03, 2022, 08:25:17 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 03.11.22, Day: Thursday, Ang: 666

रागु धनासिरी महला ३ घरु ४
    Raag Dhanaasaree, Third Mehl, Fourth House:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    हम भीखक भेखारी तेरे तू निज पति है दाता ॥
    I am just a poor beggar of Yours; You are Your Own Lord Master, You are the Great Giver.
    होहु दैआल नामु देहु मंगत जन कंउ सदा रहउ रंगि राता ॥१॥
    Be Merciful, and bless me, a humble beggar, with Your Name, so that I may forever remain imbued with Your Love. ||1||
    हंउ बलिहारै जाउ साचे तेरे नाम विटहु ॥
    I am a sacrifice to Your Name, O True Lord.
    करण कारण सभना का एको अवरु न दूजा कोई ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    The One Lord is the Cause of causes; there is no other at all. ||1||Pause||
    बहुते फेर पए किरपन कउ अब किछु किरपा कीजै ॥
    I was wretched; I wandered through so many cycles of reincarnation. Now, Lord, please bless me with Your Grace.
    होहु दइआल दरसनु देहु अपुना ऐसी बखस करीजै ॥२॥
    Be merciful, and grant me the Blessed Vision of Your Darshan; please grant me such a gift. ||2||
    भनति नानक भरम पट खूल्हे गुर परसादी जानिआ ॥
    Prays Nanak, the shutters of doubt have been opened wide; by Guru's Grace, I have come to know the Lord.
    साची लिव लागी है भीतरि सतिगुर सिउ मनु मानिआ ॥३॥१॥९॥
    I am filled to overflowing with true love; my mind is pleased and appeased by the True Guru. ||3||1||9||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3215 on: November 04, 2022, 08:06:06 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 04.11.22, Day: Friday, Ang: 654

रागु सोरठि बाणी भगत कबीर जी की घरु १
    Raag Sorat'h, The Word Of Devotee Kabeer Jee, First House:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    जब जरीऐ तब होइ भसम तनु रहै किरम दल खाई ॥
    When the body is burnt, it turns to ashes; if it is not cremated, then it is eaten by armies of worms.
    काची गागरि नीरु परतु है इआ तन की इहै बडाई ॥१॥
    The unbaked clay pitcher dissolves, when water is poured into it; this is also the nature of the body. ||1||
    काहे भईआ फिरतौ फूलिआ फूलिआ ॥
    Why, O Siblings of Destiny, do you strut around, all puffed up with pride?
    जब दस मास उरध मुख रहता सो दिनु कैसे भूलिआ ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Have you forgotten those days, when you were hanging, face down, for ten months? ||1||Pause||
    जिउ मधु माखी तिउ सठोरि रसु जोरि जोरि धनु कीआ ॥
    Like the bee which collects honey, the fool eagerly gathers and collects wealth.
    मरती बार लेहु लेहु करीऐ भूतु रहन किउ दीआ ॥२॥
    At the time of death, they shout, ""Take him away, take him away! Why leave a ghost lying around?""||2||
    देहुरी लउ बरी नारि संगि भई आगै सजन सुहेला ॥
    His wife accompanies him to the threshold, and his friends and companions beyond.
    मरघट लउ सभु लोगु कुट्मबु भइओ आगै हंसु अकेला ॥३॥
    All the people and relatives go as far as the cremation grounds, and then, the soul-swan goes on alone. ||3||
    कहतु कबीर सुनहु रे प्रानी परे काल ग्रस कूआ ॥
    Says Kabeer, listen, O mortal being: you have been seized by Death, and you have fallen into the deep, dark pit.
    झूठी माइआ आपु बंधाइआ जिउ नलनी भ्रमि सूआ ॥४॥२॥
    You have entangled yourself in the false wealth of Maya, like the parrot caught in the trap. ||4||2||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3216 on: November 05, 2022, 10:19:30 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 05.11.22, Day: Saturday, Ang: 634

सोरठि महला ९ ॥
    Sorat'h, Ninth Mehl:
    प्रीतम जानि लेहु मन माही ॥
    O dear friend, know this in your mind.
    अपने सुख सिउ ही जगु फांधिओ को काहू को नाही ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    The world is entangled in its own pleasures; no one is for anyone else. ||1||Pause||
    सुख मै आनि बहुतु मिलि बैठत रहत चहू दिसि घेरै ॥
    In good times, many come and sit together, surrounding you on all four sides.
    बिपति परी सभ ही संगु छाडित कोऊ न आवत नेरै ॥१॥
    But when hard times come, they all leave, and no one comes near you. ||1||
    घर की नारि बहुतु हितु जा सिउ सदा रहत संग लागी ॥
    Your wife, whom you love so much, and who has remained ever attached to you,
    जब ही हंस तजी इह कांइआ प्रेत प्रेत करि भागी ॥२॥
    Runs away crying, ""Ghost! Ghost!"", as soon as the swan-soul leaves this body. ||2||
    इह बिधि को बिउहारु बनिओ है जा सिउ नेहु लगाइओ ॥
    This is the way they act - those whom we love so much.
    अंत बार नानक बिनु हरि जी कोऊ कामि न आइओ ॥३॥१२॥१३९॥
    At the very last moment, O Nanak, no one is any use at all, except the Dear Lord. ||3||12||139||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3217 on: November 06, 2022, 10:59:26 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 06.11.22, Day: Sunday, Ang: 676

धनासरी महला ५ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, Fifth Mehl:
    फिरत फिरत भेटे जन साधू पूरै गुरि समझाइआ ॥
    Wandering and roaming around, I met the Holy Perfect Guru, who has taught me.
    आन सगल बिधि कांमि न आवै हरि हरि नामु धिआइआ ॥१॥
    All other devices did not work, so I meditate on the Name of the Lord, Har, Har. ||1||
    ता ते मोहि धारी ओट गोपाल ॥
    For this reason, I sought the Protection and Support of my Lord, the Cherisher of the Universe.
    सरनि परिओ पूरन परमेसुर बिनसे सगल जंजाल ॥ रहाउ ॥
    I sought the Sanctuary of the Perfect Transcendent Lord, and all my entanglements were dissolved. ||Pause||
    सुरग मिरत पइआल भू मंडल सगल बिआपे माइ ॥
    Paradise, the earth, the nether regions of the underworld, and the globe of the world - all are engrossed in Maya.
    जीअ उधारन सभ कुल तारन हरि हरि नामु धिआइ ॥२॥
    To save your soul, and liberate all your ancestors, meditate on the Name of the Lord, Har, Har. ||2||
    नानक नामु निरंजनु गाईऐ पाईऐ सरब निधाना ॥
    O Nanak, singing the Naam, the Name of the Immaculate Lord, all treasures are obtained.
    करि किरपा जिसु देइ सुआमी बिरले काहू जाना ॥३॥३॥२१॥
    Only that rare person, whom the Lord and Master blesses with His Grace, comes to know this. ||3||3||21||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3218 on: November 07, 2022, 07:37:21 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 07.11.22, Day: Monday, Ang: 605

सोरठि महला ४ ॥
    Sorat'h, Fourth Mehl:
    आपे कंडा आपि तराजी प्रभि आपे तोलि तोलाइआ ॥
    God Himself is the balance scale, He Himself is the weigher, and He Himself weighs with the weights.
    आपे साहु आपे वणजारा आपे वणजु कराइआ ॥
    He Himself is the banker, He Himself is the trader, and He Himself makes the trades.
    आपे धरती साजीअनु पिआरै पिछै टंकु चड़ाइआ ॥१॥
    The Beloved Himself fashioned the world, and He Himself counter-balances it with a gram. ||1||
    मेरे मन हरि हरि धिआइ सुखु पाइआ ॥
    My mind meditates on the Lord, Har, Har, and finds peace.
    हरि हरि नामु निधानु है पिआरा गुरि पूरै मीठा लाइआ ॥ रहाउ ॥
    The Name of the Beloved Lord, Har, Har, is a treasure; the Perfect Guru has made it seem sweet to me. ||Pause||
    आपे धरती आपि जलु पिआरा आपे करे कराइआ ॥
    The Beloved Himself is the earth, and He Himself is the water; He Himself acts, and causes others to act.
    आपे हुकमि वरतदा पिआरा जलु माटी बंधि रखाइआ ॥
    The Beloved Himself issues His Commands, and keeps the water and the land bound down.
    आपे ही भउ पाइदा पिआरा बंनि बकरी सीहु हढाइआ ॥२॥
    The Beloved Himself instills the Fear of God; He binds the tiger and the goat together. ||2||
    आपे कासट आपि हरि पिआरा विचि कासट अगनि रखाइआ ॥
    The Beloved Lord Himself is the firewood, and He Himself keeps the fire within the wood.
    आपे ही आपि वरतदा पिआरा भै अगनि न सकै जलाइआ ॥
    The Beloved Lord Himself, all by Himself, permeates them, and because of the Fear of God, the fire cannot burn the wood.
    आपे मारि जीवाइदा पिआरा साह लैदे सभि लवाइआ ॥३॥
    The Beloved Himself kills and revives; all draw the breath of life, given by Him. ||3||
    आपे ताणु दीबाणु है पिआरा आपे कारै लाइआ ॥
    The Beloved Himself is power and presence; He Himself engages us in our work.
    जिउ आपि चलाए तिउ चलीऐ पिआरे जिउ हरि प्रभ मेरे भाइआ ॥
    As the Beloved makes me walk, I walk, as it pleases my Lord God.
    आपे जंती जंतु है पिआरा जन नानक वजहि वजाइआ ॥४॥४॥
    The Beloved Himself is the musician, and the musical instrument; servant Nanak vibrates His vibration. ||4||4||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3219 on: November 09, 2022, 09:54:37 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 08.11.22, Day: Tuesday, Ang: 622

सोरठि महला ५ ॥
    Sorat'h, Fifth Mehl:
    ठाढि पाई करतारे ॥
    The Creator has brought utter peace to my home;
    तापु छोडि गइआ परवारे ॥
    The fever has left my family.
    गुरि पूरै है राखी ॥
    The Perfect Guru has saved us.
    सरणि सचे की ताकी ॥१॥
    I sought the Sanctuary of the True Lord. ||1||
    परमेसरु आपि होआ रखवाला ॥
    The Transcendent Lord Himself has become my Protector.
    सांति सहज सुख खिन महि उपजे मनु होआ सदा सुखाला ॥ रहाउ ॥
    Tranquility, intuitive peace and poise welled up in an instant, and my mind was comforted forever. ||Pause||
    हरि हरि नामु दीओ दारू ॥
    The Lord, Har, Har, gave me the medicine of His Name,
    तिनि सगला रोगु बिदारू ॥
    Which has cured all disease.
    अपणी किरपा धारी ॥
    He extended His Mercy to me,
    तिनि सगली बात सवारी ॥२॥
    And resolved all these affairs. ||2||
    प्रभि अपना बिरदु समारिआ ॥
    God confirmed His loving nature;
    हमरा गुणु अवगुणु न बीचारिआ ॥
    He did not take my merits or demerits into account.
    गुर का सबदु भइओ साखी ॥
    The Word of the Guru's Shabad has become manifest,
    तिनि सगली लाज राखी ॥३॥
    And through it, my honor was totally preserved. ||3||
    बोलाइआ बोली तेरा ॥
    I speak as You cause me to speak;
    तू साहिबु गुणी गहेरा ॥
    O Lord and Master, You are the ocean of excellence.
    जपि नानक नामु सचु साखी ॥
    Nanak chants the Naam, the Name of the Lord, according to the Teachings of Truth.
    अपुने दास की पैज राखी ॥४॥६॥५६॥
    God preserves the honor of His slaves. ||4||6||56||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3220 on: November 09, 2022, 09:57:49 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 09.11.22, Day: Wednesday, Ang: 602

सोरठि मः ३ दुतुके ॥
    Sorat'h, Third Mehl, Du-Tukas:
    सतिगुर मिलिऐ उलटी भई भाई जीवत मरै ता बूझ पाइ ॥
    Meeting the True Guru, one turns away from the world, O Siblings of Destiny; when he remains dead while yet alive, he obtains true understanding.
    सो गुरू सो सिखु है भाई जिसु जोती जोति मिलाइ ॥१॥
    He alone is the Guru, and he alone is a Sikh, O Siblings of Destiny, whose light merges in the Light. ||1||
    मन रे हरि हरि सेती लिव लाइ ॥
    O my mind, be lovingly attuned to the Name of the Lord, Har, Har.
    मन हरि जपि मीठा लागै भाई गुरमुखि पाए हरि थाइ ॥ रहाउ ॥
    Chanting the Name of the Lord, it seems so sweet to the mind, O Siblings of Destiny; the Gurmukhs obtain a place in the Court of the Lord. ||Pause||
    बिनु गुर प्रीति न ऊपजै भाई मनमुखि दूजै भाइ ॥
    Without the Guru, love for the Lord does not well up, O Siblings of Destiny; the self-willed manmukhs are engrossed in the love of duality.
    तुह कुटहि मनमुख करम करहि भाई पलै किछू न पाइ ॥२॥
    Actions performed by the manmukh are like the threshing of the chaff - they obtain nothing for their efforts. ||2||
    गुर मिलिऐ नामु मनि रविआ भाई साची प्रीति पिआरि ॥
    Meeting the Guru, the Naam comes to permeate the mind, O Siblings of Destiny, with true love and affection.
    सदा हरि के गुण रवै भाई गुर कै हेति अपारि ॥३॥
    He always sings the Glorious Praises of the Lord, O Siblings of Destiny, with infinite love for the Guru. ||3||
    आइआ सो परवाणु है भाई जि गुर सेवा चितु लाइ ॥
    How blessed and approved is his coming into the world, O Siblings of Destiny, who focuses his mind on serving the Guru.
    नानक नामु हरि पाईऐ भाई गुर सबदी मेलाइ ॥४॥८॥
    O Nanak, the Name of the Lord is obtained, O Siblings of Destiny, through the Word of the Guru's Shabad, and we merge with the Lord. ||4||8||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3221 on: November 11, 2022, 12:00:23 PM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 10.11.22, Day: Thursday, Ang: 646

सलोकु मः ३ ॥
    Shalok, Third Mehl:
    सेखा चउचकिआ चउवाइआ एहु मनु इकतु घरि आणि ॥
    O Shaykh, you wander in the four directions, blown by the four winds; bring your mind back to the home of the One Lord.
    एहड़ तेहड़ छडि तू गुर का सबदु पछाणु ॥
    Renounce your petty arguments, and realize the Word of the Guru's Shabad.
    सतिगुर अगै ढहि पउ सभु किछु जाणै जाणु ॥
    Bow in humble respect before the True Guru; He is the Knower who knows everything.
    आसा मनसा जलाइ तू होइ रहु मिहमाणु ॥
    Burn away your hopes and desires, and live like a guest in this world.
    सतिगुर कै भाणै भी चलहि ता दरगह पावहि माणु ॥
    If you walk in harmony with the True Guru's Will, then you shall be honored in the Court of the Lord.
    नानक जि नामु न चेतनी तिन धिगु पैनणु धिगु खाणु ॥१॥
    O Nanak, those who do not contemplate the Naam, the Name of the Lord - cursed are their clothes, and cursed is their food. ||1||
    मः ३ ॥
    Third Mehl:
    हरि गुण तोटि न आवई कीमति कहणु न जाइ ॥
    There is no end to the Lord's Glorious Praises; His worth cannot be described.
    नानक गुरमुखि हरि गुण रवहि गुण महि रहै समाइ ॥२॥
    O Nanak, the Gurmukhs chant the Glorious Praises of the Lord; they are absorbed in His Glorious Virtues. ||2||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    हरि चोली देह सवारी कढि पैधी भगति करि ॥
    The Lord has adorned the coat of the body; He has embroidered it with devotional worship.
    हरि पाटु लगा अधिकाई बहु बहु बिधि भाति करि ॥
    The Lord has woven His silk into it, in so many ways and fashions.
    कोई बूझै बूझणहारा अंतरि बिबेकु करि ॥
    How rare is that man of understanding, who understands, and deliberates within.
    सो बूझै एहु बिबेकु जिसु बुझाए आपि हरि ॥
    He alone understands these deliberations, whom the Lord Himself inspires to understand.
    जनु नानकु कहै विचारा गुरमुखि हरि सति हरि ॥११॥
    Poor servant Nanak speaks: the Gurmukhs know the Lord, the Lord is True. ||11||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3222 on: November 11, 2022, 12:03:45 PM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 11.11.22, Day: Friday, Ang: 671

धनासरी महला ५ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, Fifth Mehl:
    जिस का तनु मनु धनु सभु तिस का सोई सुघड़ु सुजानी ॥
    Body, mind, wealth and everything belong to Him; He alone is all-wise and all-knowing.
    तिन ही सुणिआ दुखु सुखु मेरा तउ बिधि नीकी खटानी ॥१॥
    He listens to my pains and pleasures, and then my condition improves. ||1||
    जीअ की एकै ही पहि मानी ॥
    My soul is satisfied with the One Lord alone.
    अवरि जतन करि रहे बहुतेरे तिन तिलु नही कीमति जानी ॥ रहाउ ॥
    People make all sorts of other efforts, but they have no value at all. ||Pause||
    अम्रित नामु निरमोलकु हीरा गुरि दीनो मंतानी ॥
    The Ambrosial Naam, the Name of the Lord, is a priceless jewel. The Guru has given me this advice.
    डिगै न डोलै द्रिड़ु करि रहिओ पूरन होइ त्रिपतानी ॥२॥
    It cannot be lost, and it cannot be shaken off; it remains steady, and I am perfectly satisfied with it. ||2||
    ओइ जु बीच हम तुम कछु होते तिन की बात बिलानी ॥
    Those things which tore me away from You, Lord, are now gone.
    अलंकार मिलि थैली होई है ता ते कनिक वखानी ॥३॥
    When golden ornaments are melted down into a lump, they are still said to be gold. ||3||
    प्रगटिओ जोति सहज सुख सोभा बाजे अनहत बानी ॥
    The Divine Light has illuminated me, and I am filled with celestial peace and glory; the unstruck melody of the Lord's Bani resounds within me.
    कहु नानक निहचल घरु बाधिओ गुरि कीओ बंधानी ॥४॥५॥
    Says Nanak, I have built my eternal home; the Guru has constructed it for me. ||4||5||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3223 on: November 12, 2022, 10:37:41 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 12.11.22, Day: Saturday, Ang: 690

धनासरी छंत महला ४ घरु १
    Dhanaasaree, Chhant, Fourth Mehl, First House:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    हरि जीउ क्रिपा करे ता नामु धिआईऐ जीउ ॥
    When the Dear Lord grants His Grace, one meditates on the Naam, the Name of the Lord.
    सतिगुरु मिलै सुभाइ सहजि गुण गाईऐ जीउ ॥
    Meeting the True Guru, through loving faith and devotion, one intuitively sings the Glorious Praises of the Lord.
    गुण गाइ विगसै सदा अनदिनु जा आपि साचे भावए ॥
    Singing His Glorious Praises continually, night and day, one blossoms forth, when it is pleasing to the True Lord.
    अहंकारु हउमै तजै माइआ सहजि नामि समावए ॥
    Egotism, self-conceit and Maya are forsaken, and he is intuitively absorbed into the Naam.
    आपि करता करे सोई आपि देइ त पाईऐ ॥
    The Creator Himself acts; when He gives, then we receive.
    हरि जीउ क्रिपा करे ता नामु धिआईऐ जीउ ॥१॥
    When the Dear Lord grants His Grace, we meditate on the Naam. ||1||
    अंदरि साचा नेहु पूरे सतिगुरै जीउ ॥
    Deep within, I feel true love for the Perfect True Guru.
    हउ तिसु सेवी दिनु राति मै कदे न वीसरै जीउ ॥
    I serve Him day and night; I never forget Him.
    कदे न विसारी अनदिनु सम्हारी जा नामु लई ता जीवा ॥
    I never forget Him; I remember Him night and day. When I chant the Naam, then I live.
    स्रवणी सुणी त इहु मनु त्रिपतै गुरमुखि अम्रितु पीवा ॥
    With my ears, I hear about Him, and my mind is satisfied. As Gurmukh, I drink in the Ambrosial Nectar.
    नदरि करे ता सतिगुरु मेले अनदिनु बिबेक बुधि बिचरै ॥
    If He bestows His Glance of Grace, then I shall meet the True Guru; my discriminating intellect would contemplate Him, night and day.
    अंदरि साचा नेहु पूरे सतिगुरै ॥२॥
    Deep within, I feel true love for the Perfect True Guru. ||2||
    सतसंगति मिलै वडभागि ता हरि रसु आवए जीउ ॥
    By great good fortune, one joins the Sat Sangat, the True Congregation; then, one comes to savor the subtle essence of the Lord.
    अनदिनु रहै लिव लाइ त सहजि समावए जीउ ॥
    Night and day, he remains lovingly focused on the Lord; he merges in celestial peace.
    सहजि समावै ता हरि मनि भावै सदा अतीतु बैरागी ॥
    Merging in celestial peace, he becomes pleasing to the Lord's Mind; he remains forever unattached and untouched.
    हलति पलति सोभा जग अंतरि राम नामि लिव लागी ॥
    He receives honor in this world and the next, lovingly focused on the Lord's Name.
    हरख सोग दुहा ते मुकता जो प्रभु करे सु भावए ॥
    He is liberated from both pleasure and pain; he is pleased by whatever God does.
    सतसंगति मिलै वडभागि ता हरि रसु आवए जीउ ॥३॥
    By great good fortune, one joins the Sat Sangat, the True Congregation, and then, one comes to savor the subtle essence of the Lord. ||3||
    दूजै भाइ दुखु होइ मनमुख जमि जोहिआ जीउ ॥
    In the love of duality, there is pain and suffering; the Messenger of Death eyes the self-willed manmukhs.
    हाइ हाइ करे दिनु राति माइआ दुखि मोहिआ जीउ ॥
    They cry and howl, day and night, caught by the pain of Maya.
    माइआ दुखि मोहिआ हउमै रोहिआ मेरी मेरी करत विहावए ॥
    Caught by the pain of Maya, provoked by his ego, he passes his life crying out, ""Mine, mine!"".
    जो प्रभु देइ तिसु चेतै नाही अंति गइआ पछुतावए ॥
    He does not remember God, the Giver, and in the end, he departs regretting and repenting.
    बिनु नावै को साथि न चालै पुत्र कलत्र माइआ धोहिआ ॥
    Without the Name, nothing shall go along with him; not his children, spouse or the enticements of Maya.
    दूजै भाइ दुखु होइ मनमुखि जमि जोहिआ जीउ ॥४॥
    In the love of duality, there is pain and suffering; the Messenger of Death eyes the self-willed manmukhs. ||4||
    करि किरपा लेहु मिलाइ महलु हरि पाइआ जीउ ॥
    Granting His Grace, the Lord has merged me with Himself; I have found the Mansion of the Lord's Presence.
    सदा रहै कर जोड़ि प्रभु मनि भाइआ जीउ ॥
    I remain standing with my palms pressed together; I have become pleasing to God's Mind.
    प्रभु मनि भावै ता हुकमि समावै हुकमु मंनि सुखु पाइआ ॥
    When one is pleasing to God's Mind, then he merges in the Hukam of the Lord's Command; surrendering to His Hukam, he finds peace.
    अनदिनु जपत रहै दिनु राती सहजे नामु धिआइआ ॥
    Night and day, he chants the Lord's Name, day and night; intuitively, naturally, he meditates on the Naam, the Name of the Lord.
    नामो नामु मिली वडिआई नानक नामु मनि भावए ॥
    Through the Naam, the glorious greatness of the Naam is obtained; the Naam is pleasing to Nanak's mind.
    करि किरपा लेहु मिलाइ महलु हरि पावए जीउ ॥५॥१॥
    Granting His Grace, the Lord has merged me with Himself; I have found the Mansion of the Lord's Presence. ||5||1||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3224 on: November 13, 2022, 09:53:21 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 13.11.22, Day: Sunday, Ang: 685

धनासरी महला १ घरु २ असटपदीआ
    Dhanaasaree, First Mehl, Second House, Ashtapadees:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    गुरु सागरु रतनी भरपूरे ॥
    The Guru is the ocean, filled with pearls.
    अम्रितु संत चुगहि नही दूरे ॥
    The Saints gather in the Ambrosial Nectar; they do not go far away from there.
    हरि रसु चोग चुगहि प्रभ भावै ॥
    They taste the subtle essence of the Lord; they are loved by God.
    सरवर महि हंसु प्रानपति पावै ॥१॥
    Within this pool, the swans find their Lord, the Lord of their souls. ||1||
    किआ बगु बपुड़ा छपड़ी नाइ ॥
    What can the poor crane accomplish by bathing in the mud puddle?
    कीचड़ि डूबै मैलु न जाइ ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    It sinks into the mire, and its filth is not washed away. ||1||Pause||
    रखि रखि चरन धरे वीचारी ॥
    After careful deliberation, the thoughtful person takes a step.
    दुबिधा छोडि भए निरंकारी ॥
    Forsaking duality, he becomes a devotee of the Formless Lord.
    मुकति पदारथु हरि रस चाखे ॥
    He obtains the treasure of liberation, and enjoys the sublime essence of the Lord.
    आवण जाण रहे गुरि राखे ॥२॥
    His comings and goings end, and the Guru protects him. ||2||
    सरवर हंसा छोडि न जाइ ॥
    The swan do not leave this pool.
    प्रेम भगति करि सहजि समाइ ॥
    In loving devotional worship, they merge in the Celestial Lord.
    सरवर महि हंसु हंस महि सागरु ॥
    The swans are in the pool, and the pool is in the swans.
    अकथ कथा गुर बचनी आदरु ॥३॥
    They speak the Unspoken Speech, and they honor and revere the Guru's Word. ||3||
    सुंन मंडल इकु जोगी बैसे ॥
    The Yogi, the Primal Lord, sits within the celestial sphere of deepest Samaadhi.
    नारि न पुरखु कहहु कोऊ कैसे ॥
    He is not male, and He is not female; how can anyone describe Him?
    त्रिभवण जोति रहे लिव लाई ॥
    The three worlds continue to center their attention on His Light.
    सुरि नर नाथ सचे सरणाई ॥४॥
    The silent sages and the Yogic masters seek the Sanctuary of the True Lord. ||4||
    आनंद मूलु अनाथ अधारी ॥
    The Lord is the source of bliss, the support of the helpless.
    गुरमुखि भगति सहजि बीचारी ॥
    The Gurmukhs worship and contemplate the Celestial Lord.
    भगति वछल भै काटणहारे ॥
    God is the Lover of His devotees, the Destroyer of fear.
    हउमै मारि मिले पगु धारे ॥५॥
    Subduing ego, one meets the Lord, and places his feet on the Path. ||5||
    अनिक जतन करि कालु संताए ॥
    He makes many efforts, but still, the Messenger of Death tortures him.
    मरणु लिखाइ मंडल महि आए ॥
    Destined only to die, he comes into the world.
    जनमु पदारथु दुबिधा खोवै ॥
    He wastes this precious human life through duality.
    आपु न चीनसि भ्रमि भ्रमि रोवै ॥६॥
    He does not know his own self, and trapped by doubts, he cries out in pain. ||6||
    कहतउ पड़तउ सुणतउ एक ॥
    Speak, read and hear of the One Lord.
    धीरज धरमु धरणीधर टेक ॥
    The Support of the earth shall bless you with courage, righteousness and protection.
    जतु सतु संजमु रिदै समाए ॥
    Chastity, purity and self-restraint are infused into the heart,
    चउथे पद कउ जे मनु पतीआए ॥७॥
    When one centers his mind in the fourth state. ||7||
    साचे निरमल मैलु न लागै ॥
    They are immaculate and true, and filth does not stick to them.
    गुर कै सबदि भरम भउ भागै ॥
    Through the Word of the Guru's Shabad, their doubt and fear depart.
    सूरति मूरति आदि अनूपु ॥
    The form and personality of the Primal Lord are incomparably beautiful.
    नानकु जाचै साचु सरूपु ॥८॥१॥
    Nanak begs for the Lord, the Embodiment of Truth. ||8||1||
    om sai ram!

Facebook Comments