Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Baba Pls. help us.  (Read 323 times)

Offline swapnapavan

• Blessings 0
Baba Pls. help us.
« on: May 20, 2010, 11:38:54 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba.. You know all our troubles,but still I am here to ask you and beg you.I am being restless and me an my husband are fighting over these issues.

Pls help him get a good job.. he is getting many interviews but nothing is going thru.. Lot of ppl moved from this place and we are struck here..The irony is that we were the ones who wanted to move out at the first place...

Baba.. U know him.. he is very kind and good.. he is very hardworking and he has struggled for everything since the beginning .. nothing came to him without hard work.. he has been struggling a lot.. pls take some mercy on us.. and bless us. Without ur blessings nothing can happen.. and if you bless us.. anything can happen.. Tomorrow he will get a call from the company.. pls make it go thru. One company told that they will decide by weekend.. so pls make them decide in favor of us.. or get the other opportunity.. the insurance company offer.. whichever u think is best for us.

Please baba.. I beg you and have been begging from you for long long time.. Pls shower ur mercy on us.. we are dying to get it.
    Pls baba. Help us. I am feeling like to die.. pls make me devoted to you divert me towards you.. make me cry for u and feel happy in ur company.. I would like to experience the supreme bliss you give to ur children when you accept them.

Pls accept me.. I did not do anything interesting nor helpful nor I am successful in my life.. its a total waste.. I dont know what i did in these 30 yrs.. without ur guidance I am roaming.. pls get me onto a right track.

My namaskaras to you...

Swapna.

Facebook Comments