Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: DAILY ENCOURAGEMENT AND PRAYER..  (Read 209452 times)

Offline vibhusharma

• Blessings 2
Re: DAILY ENCOURAGEMENT AND PRAYER..
« Reply #615 on: October 18, 2012, 12:58:32 PM »
  • Publish
  • My baba said to oen of his devotee.:- Me to tumhe sunehri dushala dena chahta hu or tum kaha chindio ki chori kar rahe ho!!!

Om Sai Ram!!!
    Om Sai Ram!!!

Subka Malik Ek!!!

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #616 on: October 20, 2012, 02:10:46 AM »
  • Publish
  • Guard Against Bitterness

“When you go through deep waters and great trouble, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown” .

Have you ever experienced something that truly tested your faith, your joy and your convictions? We’re not talking about just having a bad day or having to deal with difficult people – but enduring an intense situation that rocks you to your very core. When many people face such soul-searching they let their happiness and joy turn into bitterness and anger. Make sure this doesn’t happen to you. Don’t give the evil one the victory by becoming an ineffective person due to lingering bitterness. Even if you’re being tested, God has promised to remain faithful. He is all-powerful, and He can pull you out of your troubles at any moment. Choose to remain faithful and joyous despite your present circumstances.

A Prayer for Today

God, please help me to trust You and not give in to bitterness or anger, even in the middle of my trials. Thank You for the promise of Your never-failing love..

OM SAI RAM, SRI SAI RAM, JAI JAI SAI RAM!!
    "नानक नाम चढदी कला, तेरे पहाणे सर्वद दा भला "

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #617 on: December 11, 2012, 03:53:33 AM »
  • Publish
  • Keep the Joy

“I will see you again and you will rejoice, and no one will take away your joy”.

Your life is probably so fast paced that it seems to be swirling around you at times. In the midst of a hectic schedule, there are plenty of opportunities to lose your joy. But you don’t have to let any circumstance rob you of the joy that is rightfully yours. Once you decide to follow God and listen to Him, alone, nothing can take away that joy that is within you. And when your heart is set on joy, no one can wrestle it away from you unless you allow it. Your enemy is roaming around like a lion – waiting to devour, destroy and rob you of joy. But he can’t steal what God has given to you in the first place. Today’s verse is a promise from God, Himself – so hold on to the joy that He has put in your heart!

A Prayer for Today

God, thank You for giving me unspeakable joy in my life. Help me today to hold on to what You have given me and not allow anyone or anything to take it away.

Offline vibhusharma

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #618 on: December 27, 2012, 04:29:52 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram!!!
    Om Sai Ram!!!

Subka Malik Ek!!!

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #619 on: February 14, 2013, 03:41:14 AM »
  • Publish
  • Hang In There

“Our present troubles are quite small and won’t last very long. Yet they produce for us an immeasurably great glory that will last forever!”

Does there seem to be a problem waiting for you no matter where you turn? Do you sometimes wonder if your dreams are ever going to come to pass? Maybe you’ve asked why God would allow you to struggle in your job, your relationships, your health, or some other area of life. God allows you to go through challenges because He knows it’s the struggle of life that builds strength in you. If God simply delivered you from every struggle every time, then you may not continue to grow and learn to trust Him. When you persevere through difficult times, you’ll begin to realize a greater level of joy, peace, victory, and abundance than you ever dreamed possible. Remember, God loves you too much to leave you where you are. He’s preparing you for something better!

A Prayer for Today

God, thank You for giving me what You know I need. Help me to learn and grow through my struggles as I trust You to bring me out stronger than ever.

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #620 on: June 04, 2013, 03:21:10 AM »
  • Publish
  • Visible Faith

“But someone will say, ‘You have faith, and I have works.’ Show me your faith without your works, and I will show you my faith by my works.”

We all have dreams that we’re hoping will come to pass and promises that we’re believing for. We should always be praying, believing and hoping — that’s all part of faith. But there’s another part of faith that, oftentimes, people leave out, and that is putting action behind your faith.

Scripture tells us that our works or actions prove our faith. In other words, when we really believe God, we obey Him. We can pray all day long, “God, get me out of this problem.” Or, “God, give me that promotion.” But if you really want to get God’s attention and see Him move in amazing ways, take it one step further and do something to demonstrate your faith. Let your actions prove your faith in Him. For example, maybe you need a turnaround in a relationship. Are you being the one to show love, honor and forgiveness? Maybe you need a financial breakthrough. Are you obeying Him and being faithful in your finances? Maybe you lost your job. Are you putting your resume out and knocking on new doors? That’s one way to take a step of faith.

Today, make sure you put action behind your faith. Make it visible in the eyes of God and man and watch Him come through on your behalf!

A Prayer for Today

Baba Sai, I come to You today releasing every part of my mind, will and emotions to You. Show me ways that I can demonstrate my faith in You. Help me to make wise decisions so I can walk in higher places with You.

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #621 on: June 05, 2013, 02:51:37 AM »
  • Publish
  • His Mercy is Greater

“For the LORD is good; His mercy is everlasting, and His truth endures to all generations.”

When you make a mistake, unfortunately, the critics and naysayers come out of the woodwork. People will tell you, “You’re all washed up. It’s too late.” If you wear that label, it will keep you from the amazing future God has in store. God says, “My mercy is bigger than any mistake.” God says, “I can still get you to your destiny.” God says, “I will give you beauty for those ashes. I’ll pay you back double for the unfair things that have happened.” You wouldn’t be alive unless God had another victory in your future. Why don’t you take off the “washed up” label? Take off the “failure,” “guilty,” “condemned” labels and put on some new labels: redeemed, restored, forgiven, bright future, new beginning.

Always remember, you have been made in the image of Almighty God. God did not make any mistakes. You are the perfect size. You have the right personality, the right gifts, the right looks, the right skin color. You are not an accident. God designed you precisely for the race that is laid out for you. You are fully equipped for this life, and His mercy is greater than any mistake you could make. Embrace the truth and the victory He has in store for your future!

A Prayer for Today

Father, thank You for Your mercy. Thank You for equipping me for everything I need in this life. I choose to renounce old labels and forgive those who have hurt me. I set my eyes on You,  and Finisher of my faith in you.

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #622 on: June 08, 2013, 01:30:45 AM »
  • Publish
  • Don’t Let Them Hold You Back!

“Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

Did you know that wrong labels can keep you from your destiny? You are not who people say you are. You are who God says you are. People will label you not good enough, too slow, too old, too many mistakes. God labels you strong, talented, valuable, more than a conqueror. Make sure that you’re wearing the right labels. Don’t go the next 20 years allowing one negative comment to hold you back.

Many people don’t know any better. They wear the negative labels like they’re the truth. They become so engrained in their thinking that they end up becoming what people say they are instead of what God says they are.

Are there labels that are holding you back today? What a coach said? What a counselor said? Even negative comments spoken by your parents? This is the time to remove every negative label. People don’t determine your destiny; God does. The only power that label has over you is the power that you give it. If you will remove it; if you will forgive that person and quit dwelling on it, then that label will have no effect on you!

A Prayer for Today

Father, thank You for Your truth which sets me free. I choose to let go of every negative word spoken over me. I choose to forgive those who have hurt me. I embrace Your Word which is my identity.

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #623 on: June 10, 2013, 03:04:42 AM »
  • Publish
  • His Ways Are Higher

For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the LORD.

We all have dreams that we’re believing God for and situations we want to see turn around. Too often, we put God in a box and tell Him how to do it, when to do it, and who to use to do it. We’ve got it all figured out: how God is going to bring us out of debt, how He is going to change our loved one, how we’re going to meet the right person. We pray that things will unfold according to our plan. But we have to realize that God’s ways are not our ways. He is supernatural. His ways are higher than our ways. When God does something, it may not always make sense to our minds. If you have preconceived ideas of how you’re going to be promoted and how you’re going to get well, it can limit what God can do. You have to stay open. You may only see one way that it could happen, but God always has an option you can’t see. Why don’t you surrender your plans to Him today? Put your trust in Him because He is faithful. Let Him direct your steps because His ways are higher, and He knows how to lead you into the life of blessing He has for you.

A Prayer for Today

Father, today I put my faith and trust in You. I declare that Your ways are higher, Your thoughts are better, and Your plan is what will remain. I surrender my will and my ideas and receive the direction You have for me .

Offline nitin_super

• Blessings 10
    • ॐ साईं राम
    « Reply #624 on: June 11, 2013, 04:55:25 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Shri Sachchidanand Sadguru Sai Nath Mahraaj Ki Jay Ho..
     He Baba,
     Please look at my condition. I am suffering from various worldly problems. Please help me Baba. I always counted on you and see only hope in you. You are almighty Lord. You can only recover me from bad phase. Help me Sai, have mercy on me Baba. Daya karo Deva.. Daya Karo..

-- BABA, Bless all of your devotees. Calling your poor nitin from the valley of sorrow...!

Offline nitin_super

• Blessings 10
    • ॐ साईं राम
    « Reply #625 on: June 12, 2013, 04:34:42 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram
    -- BABA, Bless all of your devotees. Calling your poor nitin from the valley of sorrow...!

Offline nitin_super

• Blessings 10
    • ॐ साईं राम
    « Reply #626 on: June 12, 2013, 04:38:34 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram

Offline nitin_super

• Blessings 10
    • ॐ साईं राम
    « Reply #627 on: June 13, 2013, 03:43:47 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram
    Om Sai Ram
    Om Sai Ram
    Om Sai Ram
    Om Sai Ram
    Om Sai Ram
    Om Sai Ram
    Om Sai Ram
    Om Sai Ram
    Om Sai Ram
    Om Sai Ram
    Om Sai Ram
    Om Sai Ram
    Om Sai Ram
    Om Sai Ram
    Om Sai Ram
    Om Sai Ram
    Om Sai Ram
    Om Sai Ram

Daya karo he Sai Nath. Kripa karo Daata...

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #628 on: June 13, 2013, 04:42:00 AM »
  • Publish
  • Passing the Small Tests

“If anyone, then, knows the good they ought to do and doesn’t do it, it is sin for them.”

Many people expect the voice of God to boom like a loudspeaker, but scripture tells us that He speaks in a still, small voice. To us, it seems like an impression inside.

We think, “I know I should go visit my parents. I know I shouldn’t eat so many sweets. I know I should stay home and do my schoolwork.” The “I knows” are God talking to you. Don’t ignore it. Learn to be quick to obey.

A lot of times we know what we should do, but we make excuses and reason it out. “I’ll do it later. I’m busy now.” But, we have to understand God doesn’t ask us to do it for His sake. He asks us to do it for our own sake. I’ve learned that before God will release big blessings, He will give you small tests. Too often we dismiss it and think, “Oh, that’s no big deal.” But if you don’t pass these small tests, it will keep you from the big things God has in store.

Today, don’t put off the little things that you know you should be doing any longer. Take a step of faith and obey Him. As you’re faithful in the little things and pass the small tests, He’ll lead you into the greater things He has in store for you.

A Prayer for Today

Father, thank You for speaking to my heart. Thank You for leading me in the path of blessing. I choose to obey You in the small things. I desire to pass the small tests so You can trust me with the greater things You have prepared.

Offline nitin_super

• Blessings 10
    • ॐ साईं राम
    « Reply #629 on: June 13, 2013, 11:03:16 AM »
  • Publish
  • तू ही राम, साईंराम, तू ही श्याम, साईंश्याम
    राधेश्याम साईंराम, सीता राम साईंराम
    साईं सच्ची तू सरकार, कर दे मेरा भी उद्धार
    दर पे तेरे खड़ा भिखारी, भर दे झोली तू हमारी
    तेरे सिवा ना कोई सहारा, तू ही इक भरोसा हमारा
    बीच भवंर में डगमग डोले, जीवन नैया खाये हिचकोले
    तूने तो साईं सबको सँवारा, कृपा करो तो कटे दुःख हमारा

दया करो नाथ, दया करो भगवन

Facebook Comments