Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: DAILY ENCOURAGEMENT AND PRAYER..  (Read 208500 times)

Offline ramoo

• Blessings 1
  • OM SAIRAM
Re: DAILY ENCOURAGEMENT AND PRAYER..
« Reply #120 on: December 10, 2010, 08:04:56 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sairam,
    Thank you baba for my answered prayers.. Iam very thankful to all sai devotees to pray for me. Due to your prayers, i got a positive judgement. Thank u very much. Thank you very much especially DRASHTA
    Ramu Bugatha (Iam not alone. Baba is always with me)

Offline ramoo

• Blessings 1
    • OM SAIRAM
    « Reply #121 on: December 10, 2010, 08:15:21 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sairam,
    Thank you baba for my answered prayers.. Iam very thankful to all sai devotees to pray for me. Due to your prayers, i got a positive judgement. Thank u very much. Thank you very much especially DRASHTA ji, HARSHAYA G DESAI ji and other devotees of baba. Thanks for your prayers, due to your prayers, I got the Job in Navy. Iam very much thankful to you. Now Baba Iam your. You can use me for anywork and anyway. Each and every rupee iam earning on your name only. without u baba Iam nowhere. Thank you saibaba Iam sharing this victory with all sai devottes of entire world.

Om sairam
    Ramu Bugatha (Iam not alone. Baba is always with me)

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #122 on: December 10, 2010, 08:23:07 AM »
  • Publish
  • SaiRam,

Baba blessings. Congrats! i am sure Baba will be blessing and guiding you  in every phase of your life. Do well and keep praying Baba for everything. He is always there to save you whatever the situation be. Goodluck!

OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI

Om Sairam,
    Thank you baba for my answered prayers.. Iam very thankful to all sai devotees to pray for me. Due to your prayers, i got a positive judgement. Thank u very much. Thank you very much especially DRASHTA ji, HARSHAYA G DESAI ji and other devotees of baba. Thanks for your prayers, due to your prayers, I got the Job in Navy. Iam very much thankful to you. Now Baba Iam your. You can use me for anywork and anyway. Each and every rupee iam earning on your name only. without u baba Iam nowhere. Thank you saibaba Iam sharing this victory with all sai devottes of entire world.

Om sairam
    « Last Edit: December 10, 2010, 11:19:03 AM by subhasrini »
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline HARSHAYU G DESAI

• Blessings 3
    « Reply #123 on: December 11, 2010, 09:16:30 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram,Ramooji congrates for your new life your job may baba allways bless you and fulfill your wish and bless you for all happiness pray baba alwas and walk on his path may god bless you om sai ram.

Offline drashta

• Blessings 32
    « Reply #124 on: December 11, 2010, 11:59:44 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram.

Dear Ramoo ji,

This is a great news. Many congratulations!
    Our best wishes on your job in navy. Serve Baba through your job, and stay happy always :). May Sai bless you in every area of your life.

Baba's love and blessings.
    Jai Sai Ram

Offline sai samyuktha

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #125 on: December 12, 2010, 04:44:43 AM »
  • Publish
  • the person who trusts baba will never go bad   congrtas brother sai baba will be always with u guiding u always
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    sai nath maharaj ki jey

Offline drashta

• Blessings 32
    « Reply #126 on: December 13, 2010, 10:43:08 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Baba

Daily Benefits

"Blessed be the Lord, Who daily loads us with benefits…"

This morning when you woke up, what was the first thing that went through your mind? Maybe you have a deadline to meet or a big appointment at work. Maybe you are facing a challenge or going through a difficulty in a relationship that seems to consume your thoughts. Today, I want to encourage you; instead of focusing on what your circumstances have to offer, focus on what God has to offer you. His mercies are new every morning, and His compassion never fails. He has victory in store for you today; He has provision in store for you today; He has joy in store for you today, and He has peace in store for you today. He daily loads you with blessing!

The key to accessing these daily benefits is setting your focus in the right direction. You can’t wait to see how you feel, what kind of mood your spouse is in, what the traffic is like or what the stock market is doing. No, you have to choose to set your focus by saying, “This is going to be a great day. I am blessed and cannot be cursed! I know God is directing my steps; something good is going to happen to me today!”

Prayer for Today:
    Baba, today I choose to focus on You. I open my heart and mind to receive Your daily benefits. Show me ways to be a blessing to others and a good example of your love.

Jai Sai Baba.

Offline drashta

• Blessings 32
    « Reply #127 on: December 14, 2010, 08:52:58 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Baba.

Not as the World Gives

"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid"

So many people today are looking for true, inner peace. They search through relationships, addictions, money, gadgets and even religion to try to find something that will fill the void inside. But true peace isn’t found in anything this world has to offer, it can only be found through a personal relationship with God. Only He can satisfy the longing in our souls and give us true, lasting peace.

God gives freely, not as the world gives. You can’t earn it, and you can’t pay for it. There’s no catch, no fine print and no strings attached. You can rest secure that He’s not ever going to take His peace away; His peace is eternal! A life of peace begins when you invite Baba to be your Lord. Then as you align your thoughts, attitudes and actions with His Word, that peace will flood every area. Peace is how we know we are following God’s plan because God’s plan always leads to peace.

If you’re looking for peace today, call upon His name. Follow Baba's Word and allow His peace to flood every area of your life.

Prayer for Today:

Baba, thank You for the gift of peace which passes all understanding. I receive Your peace today and trust that You are leading and guiding me in the good plan You have prepared for me.

Jai Sai Baba.

Offline drashta

• Blessings 32
    « Reply #128 on: December 17, 2010, 12:23:38 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram.

Positioned to Receive

"If you believe, you will receive…"

We have to start believing it, so we can receive.

In the natural world, when someone gives you a gift, what’s the first thing you usually say? “Thank you.” When you give thanks, it’s a sign that you are receiving the gift. Today, start receiving what God has given you by saying, “Father, thank You for Your mercy. Thank You for supplying all of my needs. Thank You for Your goodness in my life.”

As you learn to give Him thanks, you are learning to receive from Him. Open your heart by faith today and thank Him for all the blessings He has prepared for you!

Prayer for Today:

Baba, I come to You today giving You thanks and praise for Your faithfulness in my life. I choose to receive Your Word which is life and strength to my soul. Help me to keep my heart focused on You.

Jai Sai Ram.

Offline sai samyuktha

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #129 on: December 19, 2010, 01:09:21 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sia ram

whatever happens in my life i should never forget u in any moment sai baba pls give me that u can punish me for my mistakes but dont leave me alone pls sai baba be with all of us bless all of us , we trust on u to guide us

om sai ram
    om sia ram
    om sai ram

pls forgive all misatkes done by them knowingly or unknowingly

Offline drashta

• Blessings 32
    « Reply #130 on: December 24, 2010, 09:18:09 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Baba.

Thank you, dear Sai Samyuktha ji, for posting nice messages. May Baba bless you always. :)

Jai Sai Baba.

Offline drashta

• Blessings 32
    « Reply #131 on: December 24, 2010, 09:23:56 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Baba.

I wish my Sai family a Merry Christmas today!!May the life and teachings of Lord Jesus remind us that He is not separate from Sai. Both Sai and Isa (Jesus) are One. In fact, SAI read backwards reads ISA. :)

Give Him the Gift of Worship

When the wise men first saw Jesus, they were completely overwhelmed. They fell to their knees and wanted to worship Him with everything they had. Giving was an automatic response. They wanted to lavish Him with their love and gifts because they were thankful and wanted to honor Him.

When you give to God, He doesn’t want you to do it just because it’s offering time or because you feel like you have to. In fact, the Bible says, “Do not give grudgingly or under compulsion.” God wants you to give because your heart is overflowing with thankfulness. He wants you to be happy and cheerful when you give. In fact, the Bible says, “He loves a cheerful giver.” He wants you to give out of a heart filled with honor and faith.

Think about the faithfulness of God today. Think about what He’s done for you—He saves and redeems you. Think about the fact that He is your provider. As you meditate on His goodness, your heart will overflow with thankfulness. And just like the wise men, giving will be an automatic response.

Prayer for Today:

Baba, I choose to meditate on Your goodness today. Thank You for loving and saving me. Thank You for redeeming my life from the pit. I give You everything that I am today.

Jai Sai Baba.

Offline sai samyuktha

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #132 on: December 26, 2010, 07:58:21 PM »
  • Publish
  • I will do the I will not allow my devotees to come to harm. I have to take thought for my devotees. And if a devotee is about to fall, I stretch out my hands, and thus with four, four, outstretched hands at time to support him, I will not let him fall.- sai baba

om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram

Offline drashta

• Blessings 32
    « Reply #133 on: December 27, 2010, 10:59:57 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram.

Brighter Until the Full Day

"The way of the righteous is like the first gleam of dawn, which shines ever brighter until the full light of day"

As a believer, God promises that your path will shine brighter and brighter as you seek His truth and righteousness in every situation. What is righteousness? Righteousness is simply being in right standing with God. You choose to walk in His righteousness by choosing to follow His commands. When you draw near to God, He will draw near to you.

The closer you are to Him, the closer you are to the light source, and the brighter your path will be. With every step you take, your path is shining brighter and brighter. It’s going to keep shining brighter until the day you see Him face to face.

No matter what you may be facing today, be encouraged because your path is shining brighter. Keep moving forward—keep praying, keep believing, keep trusting, knowing that He has a good plan in store for your future.

Prayer for Today:

Baba, I know that You have a wonderful plan and purpose for me. I desire to be in right standing with You. Show me Your ways and teach me to walk righteously before You. Shine Your light in my heart and give me strength to pursue the path You have for me.

Jai Sai Baba.

Offline drashta

• Blessings 32
    « Reply #134 on: December 28, 2010, 09:01:36 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram.

He Makes All Things New

Oftentimes, people set out to accomplish their dreams, but they face a setback or disappointment, and then they feel like their time has passed. But let me tell you today, no matter where you’ve come from, no matter what’s happened in your past, God wants to make you new. He wants to give you a fresh start.

If you feel like you’ve missed opportunities in your life, if you feel like your time has passed, remember, today is a new day. You are a new person, and God has new opportunities in store for you. Lift up your eyes of faith and look forward to the new thing God has for you in this New Year!

Prayer for Today:

Baba, thank You for making all things new. I give You this day and invite You to have Your way in every area of my life. I choose to receive all the promises You have in store for me and look for Your goodness in the New Year.

Jai Sai Baba.

Facebook Comments