Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: DAILY ENCOURAGEMENT AND PRAYER..  (Read 209512 times)

Offline drashta

• Blessings 32
Re: DAILY ENCOURAGEMENT AND PRAYER..
« Reply #255 on: April 23, 2011, 01:02:19 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Baba.

Be a Dream Releaser

“Be devoted to one another in love...”

Think about the people God has placed in your life. They’re not there by accident. God brings people to you for a purpose. We should live with this awareness that, “I am here to add value to people. I am here to help them succeed.” Don’t go around always thinking, “I wonder what that person can do for me. I wonder what they have to offer.” No, we should have the attitude, “What can I do for them? How can I help them come up higher? Can I teach them something I know? Can I connect them with someone who can help them?” Don’t make the mistake of going through life ingrown. Instead, be a dream releaser. Use your talent, your influence and your experience, not just to accomplish your spiritual goals, but to help release a similar dream in someone else.

Remember, there is nothing more rewarding than to lay down at night knowing that you helped someone else become better. You not only fulfilled your purpose for that day, you did your best. It may have just been a two-minute phone call where you encouraged someone; but when you live as a dream releaser, you’ll see your own dreams come alive as well.

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Baba Sai, thank You for equipping me to be a blessing to others. Show me ways to be a dream releaser and help others to rise up higher. Use me to encourage others and honor You always.

Jai Jai Sai Baba.

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #256 on: April 23, 2011, 01:08:39 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM

REALY NICE POST DRASHTA JI .....
    "नानक नाम चढदी कला, तेरे पहाणे सर्वद दा भला "

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #257 on: April 23, 2011, 01:10:15 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM
    OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM
    OMSAIRAM

OM SAI NAMO NAMAH
    SHREE SAI NAMO NAMAH
    JAI JAI SAI NAMO NAMAH
    SADGURU SAI NAMO NAMAH

Sai Samarth......Shardha Saburi

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #258 on: April 23, 2011, 04:26:35 AM »
  • Publish
  • Thanks for such a Good message, Drashta. It is hard truth of life. We always expect from others to help us, to like/love us, to respect us, to agree with us, to follow us ………….. Lost in I/My/Me In such a way by continuously thinking about ourselves or our desires that forget we also have to meet expectations of others from us, specially our parents, siblings, spouse, children, society.

Thanks to Baba for divine guidance and to make us on correct Path!

om sri sai ram!

Om Sai Baba.

Be a Dream Releaser

“Be devoted to one another in love...”

Think about the people God has placed in your life. They’re not there by accident. God brings people to you for a purpose. We should live with this awareness that, “I am here to add value to people. I am here to help them succeed.” Don’t go around always thinking, “I wonder what that person can do for me. I wonder what they have to offer.” No, we should have the attitude, “What can I do for them? How can I help them come up higher? Can I teach them something I know? Can I connect them with someone who can help them?” Don’t make the mistake of going through life ingrown. Instead, be a dream releaser. Use your talent, your influence and your experience, not just to accomplish your spiritual goals, but to help release a similar dream in someone else.

Remember, there is nothing more rewarding than to lay down at night knowing that you helped someone else become better. You not only fulfilled your purpose for that day, you did your best. It may have just been a two-minute phone call where you encouraged someone; but when you live as a dream releaser, you’ll see your own dreams come alive as well.

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Baba Sai, thank You for equipping me to be a blessing to others. Show me ways to be a dream releaser and help others to rise up higher. Use me to encourage others and honor You always.

Jai Jai Sai Baba.

om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline ritesh

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #259 on: April 23, 2011, 11:50:13 AM »
  • Publish
  • somebody pls help me ...

i cant see relations breaking wvwry now then in my life.....pls somebody help me ....i am completely shattred .....feels like have lost everything ...... ther eis no onw to talk to baba ....help me out.....the pain is unbereable...

Offline ritesh

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #260 on: April 23, 2011, 12:03:37 PM »
  • Publish
  • m damn frustrated today baba ...... just hold me strong ...... m not feeling well at all...y have u made me like this ...?

y is it everytime that i pay ....? what wrong have i done .....? baba pls pls pls pls psl....cant take this pain anymore.....

Offline drashta

• Blessings 32
    « Reply #261 on: April 24, 2011, 05:52:05 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Baba.

Dear Saib ji, it is great to read your message today. I was beginning to wonder where you are! Hope all is well at your end.  Baba's love and blessings.

Dear Ritesh ji, please do not despair. Baba is with you all the time. He will not let you fall if you pray to him whole-heartedly. Pleae keep your hope while you surrender to His will.

Jai Sai Baba.

Offline drashta

• Blessings 32
    « Reply #262 on: April 24, 2011, 05:55:39 AM »
  • Publish
  • Jai Sai Baba.

Avoid Stumbling

"Great peace have they who love Your law, and nothing can make them stumble.."

If you're outside walking and see something that could cause you to trip and fall, maybe a rock or a stick, you probably don't make a big deal about it and just go around it. However, if you are distracted, not looking where you're going, or if it's too dark to see, that same object can become a stumbling block.

Friend, in our spiritual journey, the enemy (inner and outer) has strategically placed all kinds of stumbling blocks in our paths. When we make the Word of God our number one priority, it helps us to move forward with our eyes wide open. His Word lights our path and helps us see clearly where to step. When we love His Word, we keep our peace and avoid stumbling. Remember that the most important thing you can do is take time to read and meditate on His Word. His Word is life and strength to your body, and it will protect and direct your every step today!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Baba, thank You for Your Word which is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path. I choose to hold Your commands close to my heart knowing they will protect and guide me. I thank You for keeping me close to You.

Jai Sai Baba.

Offline vishwanath69

• Blessings 2
    • OM SAI NATHAYA NAMO NAMAHA
    « Reply #263 on: April 24, 2011, 07:48:28 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram

My dearest, most cherished , loved and affable Drashta behen,

You have put up such a powerful message. I have missed you sister.

Vishwanath
    Servant of Baba
    Vishwanath

Offline drashta

• Blessings 32
    « Reply #264 on: April 24, 2011, 09:18:35 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Baba.

Dear Vishwanath Bhai,

Thank you very much for your kind note. I was away from this forum for some days, busy as I was moving back to India :). Right now, I am looking for a job somewhere in the country. Kindly pray for me, dear brother.

Love and regards,
    Jai Sai Ram.

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #265 on: April 24, 2011, 11:18:21 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Sunitha,

Baba's blessings. Even I was little bit worried since I did not see any of your post. But at the same just thought that you should have got a good position within your campus. But! it is very nice that you are moving back  to India. Baba bless you soon to get into a job as per your wish. He will. Good luck on your job search. Baba guides in every step whatever you take. Kindly stay in touch with us always.

OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA

Om Sai Baba.

Dear Vishwanath Bhai,

Thank you very much for your kind note. I was away from this forum for some days, busy as I was moving back to India :). Right now, I am looking for a job somewhere in the country. Kindly pray for me, dear brother.

Love and regards,
    Jai Sai Ram.

A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline Well-wisher

• Blessings 27
    « Reply #266 on: April 24, 2011, 02:31:34 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram

Offline SaiSevak!9

• Blessings 0
    • The Darkest Skies Have The Brightest Stars!
    « Reply #267 on: April 25, 2011, 02:13:39 AM »
  • Publish
  • @Drashta sis

Hope baba blesses u soon with a wonderful job.. please keep posting these messages.. I need them so much..thankoooo

When we help others in pain n help the needy, baba adds it to our account in his 'Bank of Blessings'.If we add our good karmas this way,we are actually helping Sai to use it and at the time of need - Quote from Star Sai

Before Asking Sai That What He's Doing To Keep Us Happy,Ask Yourself That What You Are Doing To Keep Sai Happy?!

Lastly,
    You Are The Cutest Sai!! :D

Offline Well-wisher

• Blessings 27
    « Reply #268 on: April 25, 2011, 02:23:04 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #269 on: April 25, 2011, 02:28:01 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM

@drashta sis- You r doing wonderful job by this post i realy loved reading it now , as i m in dwarkamai frm last october but never used to read this post , bt frm when i started reading i hv got so many answers from yur lovely post .....

Surely baba will bless with vry gud job as yu desired......

OMSAIRAM

OM SAI NAMO NAMAH
    SHREE SAI NAMO NAMAH
    JAI JAI SAI NAMO NAMAH
    SADGURU SAI NAMO NAMAH

Sai Samarth.......Shardha Saburi

Facebook Comments