Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: DAILY ENCOURAGEMENT AND PRAYER..  (Read 208421 times)

Offline Sairamsai

• Blessings 4
Re: DAILY ENCOURAGEMENT AND PRAYER..
« Reply #315 on: May 29, 2011, 01:21:32 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM JAI SAI DEVA.......
    OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSIARAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSIARAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSARAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #316 on: May 29, 2011, 04:18:35 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram, baba please help me make the right decisions in my life..be with me always...

Offline preethipaliath

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #317 on: May 29, 2011, 11:48:38 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sairam. Baba please help everyone. I know that each one has to suffer the consequences of their actions and karma. The people around are just instruments to facilitate the consequences. Please help me baba because I have no one but you to turn to

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #318 on: May 30, 2011, 02:39:49 AM »
  • Publish
  • @Drashta ji thankyu so much for this wonderful post ...baba ji always bless yu!!

OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM
    OMSAIRAM

Sai Samarth...........Shardha Saburi ,,

Baba ji thanks for being in my life and becoming the imp. part of it , yu knw watever is best for me , realy i m nothing without yur blessings and love , pls always be with me in each n every moment of my life and guide me in right path .....Love yu baba ji
    "नानक नाम चढदी कला, तेरे पहाणे सर्वद दा भला "

Offline saburi1

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #319 on: May 30, 2011, 04:22:43 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM sai ram...om sai ram...

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #320 on: May 30, 2011, 12:17:57 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram...baba please help me fight my demons baba..really i felt tangled in the web yesterday..i am really concerned ..bit there is nothing i can do to change it...or can i? I don't know baba what to do and say...please help..

Offline saburi1

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #321 on: May 31, 2011, 01:37:42 AM »
  • Publish
  • SAIBABAJI WE NEED U...MY FAMILY NEEDS U ALOT...DONT LET OUR FAITH SHAKLES IN THIS BAD TIMES...WE NEED U ALOT

Offline drashta

• Blessings 32
    « Reply #322 on: May 31, 2011, 04:06:17 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Baba.

Attitude in Adversity

There’s an old saying “attitude determines altitude.” In other words, a positive, faith-filled attitude will cause you to rise higher in life, but a negative, self-critical attitude will only drag you down.

When we face adversity, our attitude affects the outcome. Are we going to treat people right even when we’re being mistreated? Are we going to stay full of joy even when the bottom falls out? So many people get all bent out of shape and start complaining when things don’t go their way, but that kind of attitude only closes the door to God’s miracle-working power. The scriptures say that faith is what pleases God. Understand that He’s trying to work in your life. He’s trying to get you prepared for promotion, but you’ve got to stay on His side. You’ve got to stand strong and fight that good fight of faith.

If you are going through a difficult time today, I encourage you to keep an attitude of faith and expectancy. Start thanking God for bringing you through to the other side. As you stand strong, I believe you’ll rise higher. I believe you’ll come out stronger and wiser, and you will continue moving forward in the abundant life God has for you!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Baba Sai, today I choose to have a positive, faith-filled attitude. I choose to trust You even when things don’t make sense in my natural mind. I know You have a good plan for me and trust that You are working all things out for my good.

Jai Sai Baba.

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #323 on: May 31, 2011, 05:52:41 AM »
  • Publish
  • Omsairam

Thankyu drashta ji for this lovely post....

Baba ji thankyu for being in my life , by yur grace i hv reached here , today i put completely my faith on yu and i knw that yu r going to bless me with watever is good for me .....nw i am completely in yur lotus feet......love yu baba

Offline Sairamsai

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #324 on: May 31, 2011, 06:27:46 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Baba.

Attitude in Adversity

There’s an old saying “attitude determines altitude.” In other words, a positive, faith-filled attitude will cause you to rise higher in life, but a negative, self-critical attitude will only drag you down.

When we face adversity, our attitude affects the outcome. Are we going to treat people right even when we’re being mistreated? Are we going to stay full of joy even when the bottom falls out? So many people get all bent out of shape and start complaining when things don’t go their way, but that kind of attitude only closes the door to God’s miracle-working power. The scriptures say that faith is what pleases God. Understand that He’s trying to work in your life. He’s trying to get you prepared for promotion, but you’ve got to stay on His side. You’ve got to stand strong and fight that good fight of faith.

If you are going through a difficult time today, I encourage you to keep an attitude of faith and expectancy. Start thanking God for bringing you through to the other side. As you stand strong, I believe you’ll rise higher. I believe you’ll come out stronger and wiser, and you will continue moving forward in the abundant life God has for you!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Baba Sai, today I choose to have a positive, faith-filled attitude. I choose to trust You even when things don’t make sense in my natural mind. I know You have a good plan for me and trust that You are working all things out for my good.

Jai Sai Baba.

Wonderful wonderful wonderful !!!!!!

I have no words to thank you.
    Sai baba will definitely bless you to the highest order........

Offline SaiSevak!9

• Blessings 0
    • The Darkest Skies Have The Brightest Stars!
    « Reply #325 on: May 31, 2011, 10:40:05 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba, please bless Drashta sis with happiness and peace soon.
    When we help others in pain n help the needy, baba adds it to our account in his 'Bank of Blessings'.If we add our good karmas this way,we are actually helping Sai to use it and at the time of need - Quote from Star Sai

Before Asking Sai That What He's Doing To Keep Us Happy,Ask Yourself That What You Are Doing To Keep Sai Happy?!

Lastly,
    You Are The Cutest Sai!! :D

Offline saburi1

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #326 on: June 01, 2011, 01:08:30 AM »
  • Publish
  • Thanks babaji...i will never let ma mind go negative...i believe in u and trust u alot.....thanks Drashta sis for giving us direction...today i believe that this post is for me....directed by babaji....i need u babaji....i need ur blessings for ma family....trust u alot that u will surely gona help my family...it will be fruitful for ma family.....luv u alot babaji...keep us under ur shelter...we need ur blessings...
    OM SAI NATH
    OM SAI NATH
    OM SAI NATH
    OM SAI NATH
    OM SAI NATH
    OM SAI NATH

Offline saburi1

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #327 on: June 01, 2011, 11:18:52 PM »
  • Publish
  • BABAJI HELP ME...I NEED UR CONSTANT BLESSINGS...HELP MY DAD...HE NEEDS U D MOST....HELP MY FAMILY BABAJI...UR DAUGHTER NEEDS U BABAJI...YOU KE EVERYTHING..DONT LET US DOWN....WE BELIEVE IN U BABAJI...WE NEED UR PRESENCE NW....PLZ COME AND HELP MY FAMILY.....I WANT TO FEEL U KW....PLZ COME AND MAKE ME FEEL UR PRESENCE BABAJI...PLEASE HOLD MY DAD 'S HAND AND TAKE HIM OUT OF THIS SITUATION...I WANT U BY HIS SIDE ALWAYS....KEEP US AWAY FROM BAD PEOPLE.....WAITING FOR U BABAJI....

Offline drashta

• Blessings 32
    « Reply #328 on: June 02, 2011, 12:09:33 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram.

The Power of Integrity

"The Lord judges the people. Judge me, O Lord, and do me justice according to my righteousness [my rightness, justice, and right standing with You] and according to the integrity that is in me.."

Integrity is a powerful attribute in the life of the believer. Integrity means that you are dependable. You are a person of your word. You’re consistent and honest.

You might say, “Oh, I’m a pretty good person. I do the right thing most of the time.” But understand, it’s the little foxes that spoil the vine. You can veer off course just a little bit, and before you know it, you’re miles away from your destination. Don’t allow the little things to keep you from your destiny; choose integrity — even when no one is looking. For instance, you might need some paper at home, but you shouldn’t take supplies from the office. Or, you might be running into a store for just a minute, but don’t park in the handicap parking spot unless you’re supposed to. If the checkout clerk makes a mistake and gives you too much money back, that’s not God’s provision, that’s a test of integrity.

Remember, if you’ll be faithful and choose integrity in the little things, God will make you ruler over much. Be a person of integrity and open the door for God’s blessing and honor all the days of your life.

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Baba Sai, today I commit to live a life of integrity. I choose a life of excellence and ask for Your hand of favor. Show me any area that is not pleasing to You so that I can continue to grow and increase in You.

Jai Baba Sai.

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #329 on: June 02, 2011, 01:52:57 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM

@Drashta ji thankyu so much for this wonderful post , baba ji bless yu always...

baba ji need yur blessings and yur love , baba ji 2day i m realy feelings vry restless yu knw everything need yur love baba ji need yur shelter , dn't have anyone with whom i can share my words , my feelings except yu ....baba ji realy missing him pls convry my msg to him........pls

Sai Samarth.........Shardha saburi ,,,BABA JI KIRPA KARO

Facebook Comments