Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: DAILY ENCOURAGEMENT AND PRAYER..  (Read 208477 times)

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
  • Blessings 21
  • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
Re: DAILY ENCOURAGEMENT AND PRAYER..
« Reply #540 on: October 24, 2011, 12:39:57 AM »
  • Publish
  • The Overflow of Your Heart

“For out of the overflow of the heart the mouth speaks”.

Have you said something recently that you wish you hadn’t? Its said that your words reveal what’s going on inside of you. If you go around speaking negative words of defeat, putting others down, and complaining all the time, it’s a sign that you need to refocus your heart and mind. It’s a sign that your “overflow” is polluted. Our bodies work a lot like a computer. What you put on the hard drive of your heart will show up on the monitor of your mouth. The good news is that you can reprogram your mind the same way you can reprogram a computer. Its also said that our minds are renewed—or reprogrammed—by the Word of God. The more you read and study His Word, the more it will transform you from the inside out. Start today by asking the Lord to reveal anything in your heart that needs changing. Make Him first place in your life. Fill your heart with the good treasure of God’s Word so that blessings come out of your mouth. Let the overflow of your heart be filled with faith and expectancy, and you’ll see God’s hand of blessing in every area of your life.

A Prayer for Today

Father in heaven, I humbly come before You and ask that You cleanse my heart and mind of anything that isn’t pleasing to You. Fill me with Your faith, peace, joy, and love so that I can overflow with Your goodness today.
    "नानक नाम चढदी कला, तेरे पहाणे सर्वद दा भला "

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #541 on: October 25, 2011, 12:05:26 AM »
  • Publish
  • Safety in Numbers

“Where no wise guidance is, the people fall, but in the multitude of counselors there is safety”.

Are you facing an important decision today? God wants to give you the answer. He wants to direct your steps. Many times, He will speak to us through the people He has placed in our lives. Its said that safety is found in a multitude of advisors. God designed us to live in families, communities, and congregations. We need to be open to receiving input from the people who are close to us. That doesn’t mean you have to follow everything everyone tells you, but if you’re in a particular situation or relationship, and all the people around you are giving you the same word of caution, it might be God trying to get a message to you. Take that advice and bring it before the Lord in prayer. Ask Him to confirm His perfect plan to your heart. Remember, wisdom comes from God, and wise counsel will always be in agreement with God’s Word. He will always confirm the answer when you ask Him. What ever you are facing today, be open to receiving wise counsel. As you do, you will be blessed and protected and walk in confidence down the path the Lord has prepared for you!

A Prayer for Today

Heavenly Father, thank You for the people You have placed in my life as wise counsel. Help me understand Your truth so that I can make Godly choices. Keep me close to You always.

OM SAI RAM , SRI SAI RAM, JAI JAI SAI RAM!!

Offline saburi1

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #542 on: October 25, 2011, 02:18:44 AM »
  • Publish
  • PUT ME ON RITE TRACK SAIBABAJI...I NEED UR SUPPORT N LOVE...NEED UR ASSURANCE N GUIDANCE...REMOVE MA FEARS , ANXIETY, PAINS OF MA LIFE...MA PARENTS R GIFT FRM UR SIDE..I LL TRY MA BEST TO SHOWER MA LOVE N CARE ...BUT CAN U SEE UR PARENTS IN PAIN? HELP ME IN RELEASING THEIR PAINS , ANXIETY , ALL ODDS FRM THEIR LIFES...I NEED UR ADVICE, UR SUGGESTIONS, COMMANDS...BCOZ I HV NO BRAINS...IAM A SINNER ...I ASK MA SUPERLORD WILL U ACCEPT ME AS UR DAUGHTER? WILL U GIVE ME PEACE OF MIND? I DID LOT OF MISTAKES? WILL U GRANT ME SECURED N HEALTHY LIFE? WILL U GRANT ME RESPECT IN THIS SOCIETY? WILL U ALLOW ME TO WORSHIP U WHOLEHEARTELY? WILL U MAKE ME HAPPY WHILE TAKING GOOD CARE OF MA PARENTS? IAM LOOSING ORIGINAL MEGHA...I WANT TO FIND OUT WHY I AM NT LAUGHING...WHERE IS MA HAPPINESS HAS GONE? WHY I DONT FEEL CONFIDENT? BABAJI CAN U HELP ME IN FINDING THESE ANSWERS? BABAJI I REQUEST U TO ACCEPT ME N MA PARENTS ..BLESS US WID UR SEVA N MAKE US HUMBLE HUMANE...WE WANT TO STAND STRAIGHT...WID DIGNITY...WILL U GIVE US HEALTHY LIFE...MA BROTHER IS POSTED OUTSIDE INDIA...IAM ALONE...HE IS ALSO FEELING INSECURE...THIS DIWALI REMOVE OUR FEARS PERMANENTLY...MOM DEPRESSION N WRONG NOTIONS R STILL IN HER MIND...IT IS U WHO CAN REMOVE THIS ALL...IAM WAITING FOR UR ANSWER...SACH SARKAR , WE BOW TO U...I KW U WILL SOON REMOVE ALL FEAR OF UR AMILY PRETTY SOON....

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #543 on: October 27, 2011, 12:42:39 AM »
  • Publish
  • The Way

“‘…how can we know the way?’ God answered, ‘I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me’”

Do you need direction in your life today? Not only is Baba the way to life in eternity, but Baba is the way to everything you need in this life here on earth. Do you need to know the way out of debt? Look to the Father through Baba. Do you need to know the way to having better relationships…the way to overcome an addiction…to live in peace and joy? When you know Baba, you know the Way. No matter what you are facing today, no matter what challenges or obstacles are in your life, He will make a way for you even when you don’t see how. God loves you so much that He wants to strengthen and empower you to live in total victory. That’s why He sent His Son, Baba, to this earth—to show you the way to live an abundant life! Open your heart today and receive all that God has given you through Baba. As you do, you’ll see His hand lead you in the way of victory in every area of your life!

A Prayer for Today

Father in heaven, thank You for sending Your Son, Baba, to show me the way. I invite You into every area of my life. Keep me close to You always.

OM SAI RAM, SRI SAI RAM, JAI JAI SAI RAM!!

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #544 on: October 28, 2011, 12:11:11 AM »
  • Publish
  • Higher Thoughts

“As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts”.

God’s dream for your life is so much bigger than your own! He wants to bless you indeed and enlarge your territory. His ways and thoughts are so much higher than ours, and His plan is so much bigger than we can imagine. Choose today to focus on the good things God has in store for you. Don’t allow the circumstances of life to drag your thoughts down. Choose to think God’s thoughts by meditating on His Word. The scripture says to “set your mind on things above.” Those “things above” are God’s thoughts and ways which are, “I am blessed and highly favored. I am above only and not beneath. I am the head and not the tail. I am a victor, not a victim. I am righteous, and my path shines brighter and brighter to the full day.” When you allow those higher thoughts to fill your mind, they will direct your steps, and you will rise higher in life! You will see yourself as an overcomer and live the abundant life the Lord has for you.

A Prayer for Today

Father in heaven, thank You for thinking good thoughts about me. Help me to focus on Your higher thoughts today. Empower me to obey Your Word so that I can live as an overcomer in every area of life. 

OM SAI RAM, SRI SAI RAM, JAI JAI SAI RAM!!!

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #545 on: October 30, 2011, 11:12:09 PM »
  • Publish
  • He Delights In Your Prosperity

Let the Lord be magnified Who takes pleasure in the prosperity of His servant .

Our God is a running-over God! He doesn’t want you to just have barely enough to meet your own needs, God wants you to be so blessed that when other people get around you, it overflows onto them! He wants you to be so blessed in your finances that not only can you pay your bills and accomplish your own dreams, but you can be a blessing to others. In the same way that a parent loves to see their children doing well and excelling, God wants you to do well and excel in every area. He takes pleasure in prospering you. But the key is that you have to make room for it in your thinking. You have to expect that He wants to bless you. Take a step of faith today toward the dreams that are in your heart. Begin to thank Him for His abundance in every area of your life. Declare that because you walk in obedience, God’s blessings are going to chase you down and overtake you! Don’t just settle for a “good enough” mentality, develop an overflow mentality, and you’ll see God’s hand of blessing in every area of your life!

A Prayer for Today

Heavenly Father, today I surrender my thoughts to You. Develop in me an overflow mentality and teach me to be a blessing to others.

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #546 on: November 01, 2011, 10:51:50 PM »
  • Publish
  • Keep Asking

“For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened”.

Is there something you are believing God for? Does it seem like it’s taking a long time to come to pass? Be encouraged today! Baba says that through faith and patience you will inherit the promise. You can trust that God’s Word is true. Submit your prayers to the Lord, and keep an attitude of faith and expectancy. Keep asking. Keep seeking. Keep knocking on the door, and it will be opened to you. It may seem like it’s taking a long time, but know this: God is working behind the scenes on your behalf. He is orchestrating things in your favor. He is perfecting whatever concerns you. Don’t give up! Start thanking God for His faithfulness in your life. As you stay faithful in your prayers and thanksgiving, the Lord will move mightily on your behalf. He’ll take you places that you’ve never dreamed, and you will live the life of victory He has in store for you!

A Prayer for Today

Father in heaven, thank You for giving me a diligent spirit. Thank You for Your faithfulness. Give me strength to stand until I see Your promises fulfilled in my life.

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #547 on: November 03, 2011, 12:23:22 AM »
  • Publish
  • Give Thought to Your Ways

“A simple man believes anything, but a prudent man gives thought to his steps”.

Do you consider yourself to be prudent or wise? Its said that one of the characteristics of a prudent person is to give thought to their ways. So many people today just act, or re-act, based on their emotions or circumstances. They let the world around them determine how they should feel or what they should do. They believe everything they hear in the news. When the economy is up, they are up. When the economy is down, they are down. Don’t let that be you today! Give thought to your ways. Submit every decision to the Lord in prayer and allow Him to direct you from inside your heart. Don’t believe everything you hear. Let the Lord guide your steps. As you take time to meditate before the Lord and submit your plans to Him, Proverbs says that your ways will be established. You will find supernatural peace that passes understanding, and you will live in success all the days of your life!

A Prayer for Today

Heavenly Father, thank You for Your faithfulness to me. Thank You for guiding and directing my steps. Help me each day to give thought to my ways and follow the good plan You have for me.

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #548 on: November 03, 2011, 10:58:09 PM »
  • Publish
  • Be Strong in the Lord

“Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power”.

Everyone has times when they feel weak or discouraged in life. But you don’t have to live that way! You can be strong in the Lord and in His power. You don’t have to walk around defeated and depressed. You can have joy today! In fact, Baba tells us that the joy of the Lord is our strength. God’s joy isn’t based on circumstances. It isn’t based on the news, the stock market or the housing economy. God’s joy is based on Him. When you think about what He’s done for you—that He’s given you life, that He’s cast your sins as far as the east is from the west—you can’t help but get happy! You can’t help but have joy inside of you. That supernatural joy on the inside of you is supernatural strength. The enemy can’t take away what God has given you deep on the inside. So put a smile on your face today and rejoice in the Lord no matter what battles you may be facing. The joy of the Lord will give you strength, and you’ll live the life of victory God has promised you!

A Prayer for Today

Father Baba Sai , thank You for joy which strengthens! Thank you for empowering me today no matter what I may be facing. Fill my heart with Your supernatural joy so I can stand strong in all things.

Offline SaiSevak!9

• Blessings 0
    • The Darkest Skies Have The Brightest Stars!
    « Reply #549 on: November 16, 2011, 12:02:57 AM »
  • Publish
  • Piyagolu sis,

how u doin? :)

n thnaks a ton for these inspirational words.. lights a candle when surrounded by dark  :)

May baba bless u with lots of love and peace! ;D

Take care :D
    When we help others in pain n help the needy, baba adds it to our account in his 'Bank of Blessings'.If we add our good karmas this way,we are actually helping Sai to use it and at the time of need - Quote from Star Sai

Before Asking Sai That What He's Doing To Keep Us Happy,Ask Yourself That What You Are Doing To Keep Sai Happy?!

Lastly,
    You Are The Cutest Sai!! :D

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #550 on: November 16, 2011, 12:12:19 AM »
  • Publish
  • OmSaiRam Saisevak!9

I m doing well with baba's grace , nice to see yu in Dwarkamai after long time , hws yur life going on , sorry had to lock the topic hich for started for yu and yur family happiness , but yu are always in our prayers dear..

Hope with baba's grace and love yur problems have been sorted out slowly , have said vry right to Sairamsai surrender everything in baba's lotus feet , that wat i have done , facing lots of ups and down but still standing coz i knw baba is always there to hold me wenever i shake or fall...

Baba bless yu always , lots of love

Sai Samarth..........Shraddha Saburi
    Piyagolu sis,

how u doin? :)

n thnaks a ton for these inspirational words.. lights a candle when surrounded by dark  :)

May baba bless u with lots of love and peace! ;D

Take care :D

Offline SaiSevak!9

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #551 on: November 16, 2011, 12:19:25 AM »
  • Publish
  • no need ofcorz.. feeling from heart matter the most n thnks 4 including me in ur prayers! :)

I won't say you dwarkamai sisters are always in my prayers, but yes.. most of the times  ;D

glad that u've started to accept his will..

hmm.. problems ka pata ni kya status du  :P.. woh baba jaane  ;D

main bas itna jaanti hu ki woh mujhe sachi mein sunte haii aur bhot himmat de rahe hai life mein sambhalne ko.. he's taking care of me n my family in invisible ways  :)

Every night, i always say to him> u dare not leave me ever  >:( >:( n then, i just wash my heart out  ;D.. he's so cute :D

I'm just learning so much from baba.. he's making me a better person everyday!:)

God bless u super soon sis!:)

If u ever need me, do mail me.. ::)

Till dn, cya..tk cr:)

When we help others in pain n help the needy, baba adds it to our account in his 'Bank of Blessings'.If we add our good karmas this way,we are actually helping Sai to use it and at the time of need - Quote from Star Sai

Before Asking Sai That What He's Doing To Keep Us Happy,Ask Yourself That What You Are Doing To Keep Sai Happy?!

Lastly,

Offline SaiSevak!9

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #552 on: November 16, 2011, 12:20:12 AM »
  • Publish
  • n how is Devbani n  SaiSai839 sis?

Lastly,

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #553 on: November 23, 2011, 04:23:22 AM »
  • Publish
  • There’s Nothing too Hard for Him

"Is any thing too hard for the LORD?…” 

In Genesis, God promised Sarah that she was going to have a child. At first she didn’t believe it. She thought she was too old. She thought her time had passed. But do you know what God said to her? He simply asked, “Sarah, is there anything too hard for the Lord?” I believe God is saying the same thing to us today. “Is there anything too hard for Me?”

Do you think your dreams are too big for God to bring to pass? Do you think that a relationship is too far gone for God to restore it? Do you think you have to just live with sickness the rest of your life? Get a new vision today because there is nothing too hard for God! God is saying today, “I am all-powerful. I can turn any situation around.” It doesn’t matter what things look like in the natural, we serve a supernatural God. The Amplified version puts it this way, “Is there anything too wonderful for the Lord?” The next time you think, “That’s just too good to be true,” remember, God wants to bless you beyond your wildest dreams. Take the limits off and dare to believe that He has wonderful things in store for you!

A Prayer for Today

Heavenly Father, I choose to trust You with my whole heart. I know there is nothing too hard for You. Help me to stand strong in faith and keep me close to You all the days of my life. 

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #554 on: December 02, 2011, 12:33:49 AM »
  • Publish
  • Observe to Do

“This Book of the Law shall not depart out of your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you shall make your way prosperous, and then you shall deal wisely and have good success”

Did you know that when you speak the Word of God, it activates power in your life? In fact, this verse says do not let it depart from your mouth. In other words, keep speaking and confessing the Word of God—no matter what your circumstances seem like. When you keep God’s Word in your mind, heart and mouth, it empowers you to obey all the Lord commands. Do you need strength today to overcome temptation? Do you need to be empowered to walk in love? Get the Word of God in your heart and declare what the Word of God says about your situation. Declare that you can do all things through God who strengthens you. Declare that you have God’s grace for all things. And notice what this verse says will happen when you are walking in obedience to God’s Word: The key to having abundance and success in every area of your life is found in the Word of God. As you continue to speak the Word of God, you will be empowered in every area of your life, and you will live the life of victory the Lord has in store!

A Prayer for Today

Heavenly Father Baba Sai, thank You for Your Word which gives me strength. Fill me with Your power so that I can obey Your Word. I seek your blessing today.

Facebook Comments