Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: DAILY ENCOURAGEMENT AND PRAYER..  (Read 209305 times)

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
  • Blessings 21
  • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
Re: DAILY ENCOURAGEMENT AND PRAYER..
« Reply #570 on: February 22, 2012, 11:29:41 PM »
  • Publish
  • Faith Comes By Hearing

“Faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God” .

Do you want more faith in your life? Well, the good news is that your faith in God can grow and increase. Notice the scripture doesn’t say, “Faith comes by having heard the Word of God one time.” It’s hearing—in the present tense. Sure, God’s Word can transform us in an instant, but most of the time, we need to hear God’s principals over and over again before they become active in our lives. The Truth of God’s Word chisels away at the doubt and unbelief that’s been built up over the years. God’s Truth sets us free and sets His plan for our lives in motion. Just as a seed needs water daily to grow, your spirit needs the Word of God daily. The more you hear God’s promises, the more you know Him, the more you will be able to believe Him! I encourage you today to select a few scriptures to meditate on daily. Write them down and carry them in your purse or wallet. The more you hear the Word of God, the more your faith will grow and you will move forward into the life of victory God has in store!

A Prayer for Today

Father in Heaven, thank you for Word that is living and active and growing in my life. I submit myself to you today and ask you to teach me your ways. Give me insight into your Word so that I may know you.

OM SAI RAM, SRI SAI RAM, JAI JAI SAI RAM!!
    "नानक नाम चढदी कला, तेरे पहाणे सर्वद दा भला "

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #571 on: February 29, 2012, 12:35:11 AM »
  • Publish
  • Come To The Father

“Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy-laden and overburdened, and I will cause you to rest. I will ease and relieve and refresh your soul.”

Does your soul need refreshing today? Then come to the Father. Are you overburdened by the cares of this world? Are you facing challenges in your relationships? Finances? Career? The Father wants to refresh you. He wants to cause you to rest. Think about that for a moment. What would cause you to rest? If you knew everything was going to work out for your good, you would stop worrying. You would rest! Even if things don’t work out the way you planned, or on your timetable, you can trust that God will turn things around in your favor. When you submit your life to Him, and truly make Him Lord and Ruler of every area of your life, you will find rest for your soul! Come to the Father today in prayer and with thanksgiving. Thank Him right now for taking your burdens and giving you peace. Thank Him for loving you today and giving you new life. Thank Him for His faithfulness. Go out today with an attitude of faith and expectancy because God is working behind the scenes on your behalf—and you can come to Him!

A Prayer for Today

Father in Heaven, I come to You now. I give You my cares and burdens. I thank You for working behind the scenes on my behalf. Thank You for loving me and setting me free. Thank You for giving me rest for my soul and peace in my heart today.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #572 on: March 04, 2012, 04:18:08 PM »
  • Publish
  • Thank you for posing wonderful and encouraging post which brings postitivity and strength everytime I read it.

Thank you so much PiyaGolu Jee, May Sai's blessings and love be with you always and forever.

Om Sai Ram

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #573 on: March 05, 2012, 03:40:07 AM »
  • Publish
  • A Vital Necessity

“Set your mind and heart to seek (inquire of and require as your vital necessity) the Lord your God.”

What things do you consider a vital necessity in your life? What can’t you live without? Most people would immediately think of food, water, and shelter, but in reality, we can’t really live unless our minds and hearts are set on seeking the Lord. Sure, you can exist without seeking Him, but you are called to more than just mere existence. You are called to live…to thrive…to enjoy your life abundantly! The good news is that you have complete control over what you set your mind and heart on. You decide what you think about. I encourage you today; set your mind and heart on seeking the Lord! Write down your favorite scriptures and commit them to memory. Whenever you can, think about those verses. Meditate on God and His infinite love. Make a habit of seeking Him and ask Him to reveal Himself to you. When you require the Lord as a vital necessity, you will truly enjoy living the abundant life He has in store for you!

A Prayer for Today

Heavenly Father, today I choose to set my mind on You. I seek You with my whole heart. Show me your love and character today. Show me Your ways that I may walk and live closely with you. I love you.

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #574 on: March 05, 2012, 07:29:51 AM »
  • Publish

• Good Morning Baba Sai..

Kindly bless me to have the strength and do the job well. I need the below message today. Thanks Baba... for everything.

JaiSaiRam

Om Sai Baba.

Finding Strength

"But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint"
    (Isaiah 40:31, NIV).

Do you need your strength renewed today? The scripture tells us that when we hope in the Lord, that's exactly what will happen—our strength will be renewed. If you've grown weary and tired, overwhelmed by the cares of this world, it's a clear sign that you need to change what you're putting your hope in. Are you putting your hope in your job? The government? The economy? Another person? Those are all things that will change. But when you hope in the Lord, you are investing in the Rock of Ages! He never changes! He is the only solid foundation for your soul.

Today, find strength by simply putting your hope in Him. Start by declaring out loud, "God, I place my hope in You. I trust that You are working behind the scenes in my life. I choose to rest in You." Then, feed your hope and faith by meditating daily on the scriptures. As you renew your mind with the Word of God, you'll find strength, you'll find hope, and you'll find His victory all the days of your life!

Prayer for Today:

Father, thank You for renewing my strength as I put my hope in You. I declare today that I love You and trust You. I know that You are working behind the scenes in my life. Fill me with Your peace and joy as I wait on You.

Om Sai Baba.

Source: Joel Osteen Ministries.
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline Sai Vini

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #575 on: March 06, 2012, 01:18:03 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Ram,

Im a very strong devotee of Baba.I would like to know wat shud i do bout my situation rite now..i have very firm faith in Baba.i know HE's always by my side n is looking after me.HE's always with me in diff forms.Right now,I wish to persue my studies in Medicine.i come for an average family,my dad cant afford to finance me,at such,a few of his gud frens hve promised to sponsor me to further my studies.d problem is dat each time my dad calls them up,they give excuses,like they re busy n will get bck to him soon n bla bla bla...i have started my 9 thurs Vrat for Baba.dis is my 3rd thursday,n i aso light up ghee lamps in a temple every tuesdays.but,yesterday,i spoke to Baba n looked fr an answer in d Question & Answer Book.and this is what Baba said :"Donate.There is no other way.perform religious things planned earlier whch hve not been done in d past.Then,you ll see everything goin on smoothly n you ll gain success." D thing is currently im not working,im just at home n i dun have any money wit me.so how shud i donate.i thought of givin tuition classes frm next week to earn some income.and then with dat money,i donate.Is this okay??Will Baba mind waiting for me to get the money n then perform all d auspicious things.??even d point of me getting d students,depends on Baba.I need HIS help badly...what else shud i do??

Sai Ram

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #576 on: March 06, 2012, 01:33:27 PM »
  • Publish
  • SaiRam,

Baba's blessings. Keep chanting Baba's naam and have faith on him. Baba always require only our devotion. The rest He will take care. Best wishes... JaiSaiRam

Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai

Sai Ram,

Im a very strong devotee of Baba.I would like to know wat shud i do bout my situation rite now..i have very firm faith in Baba.i know HE's always by my side n is looking after me.HE's always with me in diff forms.Right now,I wish to persue my studies in Medicine.i come for an average family,my dad cant afford to finance me,at such,a few of his gud frens hve promised to sponsor me to further my studies.d problem is dat each time my dad calls them up,they give excuses,like they re busy n will get bck to him soon n bla bla bla...i have started my 9 thurs Vrat for Baba.dis is my 3rd thursday,n i aso light up ghee lamps in a temple every tuesdays.but,yesterday,i spoke to Baba n looked fr an answer in d Question & Answer Book.and this is what Baba said :"Donate.There is no other way.perform religious things planned earlier whch hve not been done in d past.Then,you ll see everything goin on smoothly n you ll gain success." D thing is currently im not working,im just at home n i dun have any money wit me.so how shud i donate.i thought of givin tuition classes frm next week to earn some income.and then with dat money,i donate.Is this okay??Will Baba mind waiting for me to get the money n then perform all d auspicious things.??even d point of me getting d students,depends on Baba.I need HIS help badly...what else shud i do??

Sai Ram
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #577 on: March 06, 2012, 01:41:41 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba Sai kindly guide us all... Your leelas are wonderful. I should always learn not to give up soon.
    Thanks Sunitha for thsi wonderful post. We miss your informative post. Baba bless you!
    JaiSaiRam

Om Sai Baba.

Don't Give Up On Your Tomorrows

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future;"
    (Jeremiah 29:11, NIV).

No matter what may be happening today, God has good things in store for your future! It may not be easy to see now, but God has already lined up a new beginning, new friendships, and new opportunities for you. Maybe last year had some setbacks and difficulty, but don't make the mistake of expecting this year to be the same. It's time to get a new vision because it is a new day!

As believers, our attitude should be, "Even though the economy is down, I'm not worried. I know God is going before me, and He has promised He will make rivers in the desert." Or, "The medical report may not look good, but I have another report that says that God is restoring health unto me. I believe God has already released healing, health and victory in my future." Or, you may have a child who is not on the right course. In the natural it seems impossible. But our report should be, "I know God can do the impossible! My child will fulfill their destiny!" Be encouraged today and don't give up on your tomorrows because God has a good plan in store for you!

Prayer for Today:

Father in heaven, thank You for giving me a hope and a future. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for choosing me. Thank You for delighting in me. I invite You to renew my heart and mind to the good plans you have for me.

Om Sai Baba.

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #578 on: March 07, 2012, 11:44:12 AM »
  • Publish
  • SaiRam,

Wonderful message. Baba Sai kindly bless me and Show me any bad seeds that need to be uprooted. Help me, to plant good seeds for my future. JaiSaiRam!

Thanks Baba... for everything :)

Om Sai Baba.

Your Seed Determines Your Harvest

"Don't be misled—you cannot mock the justice of God. You will always harvest what you plant"
    (Galatians 6:7, NLT).

Have you ever looked at a large, old tree and wondered how long it has been there? It's amazing to think that at one point that gigantic tree was merely a tiny seed. In the same way, our words and actions are seeds. We will always reap a harvest on what we sow.

Think about the types of seeds you have been sowing. Are you sowing encouragement, hope, blessing, love? Then that's what you'll reap in the future. But if you've been sowing criticism, judgment and anger, you're probably already reaping a bad harvest. It's time to start changing your seed.

Today, I encourage you to pray and ask God to help you uproot any negative seeds you may have planted in the past and begin sowing good seeds for your future. As you stay obedient to the Word of God, you'll see those seeds grow. You'll rise up higher and enjoy the harvest of blessing God has promised you.

Prayer for Today:

Father, I ask You to search my heart. Show me any bad seeds that need to be uprooted. Help me, by Your Spirit, to plant good seeds for my future. Use me for Your glory.

Om Sai Baba

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #579 on: March 10, 2012, 12:07:37 AM »
  • Publish
  • Embrace Your Season

“To everything there is a season, and a time for every purpose under the heaven” .

God has ordained seasons in your life. It’s easy to get frustrated when our dreams aren’t coming to pass on our time table. When that happens, we have to submit our plans to Him and trust that He has a better plan. Understand that in God’s Kingdom, every season is not harvest. There are plowing seasons. There are planting seasons. There are watering seasons. And sure, we would love for every season to be a time of increase, but without the other seasons, we wouldn’t be prepared. It’s during the plowing seasons when God’s bringing issues to light that we need to deal with. He’s getting us prepared for promotion. If you’re not making as much progress as you would like, the key is to not lose any ground. Don’t go backwards. Hold your position by keeping an attitude of faith and expectancy, even when it’s hard. Keep plowing by speaking the Word daily. As you do, you’ll pass the test, and God promises your due season is coming!

A Prayer for Today

Father in Heaven, thank You for Your faithfulness in all seasons of my life. I trust that my time is coming, and I choose to remain faithful. I submit my ways to You today and trust that You have the best plan for my life. I love You and praise Your name today.

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #580 on: March 13, 2012, 11:46:01 PM »
  • Publish
  • Refuse Bitterness

“Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice”.

Bitterness is an extremely destructive force. It seeps into the depths of your heart when you choose not to forgive someone. When you harbor unforgiveness, it closes the door to God’s working in your life. The Holy Books even tells us that if we choose not to forgive others, God cannot even hear our prayers. Thank God that He has empowered us to forgive and release bitterness! You have the choice to get rid of bitterness so you can live in freedom! You may have been through unfair situations, but it’s not over until God says it’s over. God always has the final say, and He is a God of justice. God sees every wrong that’s ever been done to you. He sees every unfair situation. If you will stay in faith and keep your hopes up, He will make your wrongs right. He’ll bring justice into your life. Your attitude should be, “It may have been unfair. They may have done me wrong. But I refuse to get bitter. I know my time is coming.” As you choose forgiveness and keep your thoughts focused on the Word of God, you will walk in complete freedom in every area of your life!

A Prayer for Today

Heavenly Father, today I refuse bitterness. I refuse to allow the past to keep me stuck. Right now I forgive those who have hurt me. I pray blessing on them, that they would come to know Your Truth. Father, thank You for setting my heart free today.

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #581 on: March 18, 2012, 11:37:43 AM »
  • Publish
  • A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #582 on: March 19, 2012, 11:39:18 AM »
  • Publish
  • « Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 09:40:44 AM by subhasrini »

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #583 on: March 22, 2012, 08:13:09 AM »
  • Publish

• « Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 09:39:38 AM by subhasrini »

Offline drashta

• Blessings 32
    « Reply #584 on: March 23, 2012, 11:46:16 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram.

Dear Subhasrini ji,

Thanks much for your beautiful posts. Baba looks beautiful in them! I hope that you are happy and well.

Love and regards,
    Om Sai Ram.

Facebook Comments