Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Please bless my dad, he is suffering Baba. Please help him and take him with You  (Read 1102 times)

Offline sharantosairam

• Blessings 1
Dear Baba,

Please help my father. He is suffering so much. My mother is alone managing him. You know his destiny. Let him have a peaceful last end in life. Enough of troubling and torturing him.
Sai brothers and sisters, please pray for my beloved father. He has got cancer and the cancer is in his last stages. He is struggling so much with the disease symptoms. My mother is also old and she is also having tough time seeing my father in trouble. Please pray for my father.
Baba, please take my father. We all know he cant survive with this disease. Please help him. Please take him. Enough of giving him struggle. I am unable to even go and help my mother and father. Understand our prayers. Please baba. I beg you. Please. You have helped me in many stages. Please help me now.
I am not asking You to cure the disease as we know its not possible. I am only asking You to take him with You soon. He is struggling so much. He has no strength to bear the pain and discomfort. Please understand my mother and father.
Baba, I know you will help me. But again i beg you. Please help us. Please help my father. Show him your Holy Feet and take him with You. Shower your blessings. Please Sai Nath. Please

Please pray for my father. We dont want him to suffer any more. He is very week and has no strength to bear anything more in his life.Please pray for his peaceful end. Let him for suffer anymore.

Baba, please answer my prayers. I am unable to help from here. Please go to him on behalf of me and help my mom and dad.

Sai Ram
Om Sri Sachidhanadha Sadguru Sainath Maharaj Ki Jai

Offline Gauri21

• Blessings 14
  • baba i love you
om shri sai nathay namah

om shri sai nathay namah

om shri sai nathay namah
sai gauri

Offline babu

• Blessings 1
    • Sai Baba
Om sai sri sai jaya jaya sai
om sai sri sai jaya jaya sai

Offline anu deSAI

• Blessings 1
om sai ram, om sai ram, om sai ram, om sai ram, om sai ram, om sai ram, om sai ram, om sai ram, om sai ram, om sai ram, om sai ram.

Baba take care of everyone, help all and bless all,

Anu Devang Desai

Dear Baba,

Please help my father. He is suffering so much. My mother is alone managing him. You know his destiny. Let him have a peaceful last end in life. Enough of troubling and torturing him.
Sai brothers and sisters, please pray for my beloved father. He has got cancer and the cancer is in his last stages. He is struggling so much with the disease symptoms. My mother is also old and she is also having tough time seeing my father in trouble. Please pray for my father.
Baba, please take my father. We all know he cant survive with this disease. Please help him. Please take him. Enough of giving him struggle. I am unable to even go and help my mother and father. Understand our prayers. Please baba. I beg you. Please. You have helped me in many stages. Please help me now.
I am not asking You to cure the disease as we know its not possible. I am only asking You to take him with You soon. He is struggling so much. He has no strength to bear the pain and discomfort. Please understand my mother and father.
Baba, I know you will help me. But again i beg you. Please help us. Please help my father. Show him your Holy Feet and take him with You. Shower your blessings. Please Sai Nath. Please

Please pray for my father. We dont want him to suffer any more. He is very week and has no strength to bear anything more in his life.Please pray for his peaceful end. Let him for suffer anymore.

Baba, please answer my prayers. I am unable to help from here. Please go to him on behalf of me and help my mom and dad.

Sai Ram
Om Sri Sachidhanadha Sadguru Sainath Maharaj Ki Jai

Offline rajtiruthani

• Blessings 1
    • Sai Baba
OM SAI SREE SAI JAYA JAYA SAI

Offline anu deSAI

• Blessings 1
om sai ram
om sai ram
om sai ram
om sai ram
om sai ram
om sai ram
om sai ram
om sai ram
om sai ram
om sai ram
om sai ram
om sai ram
om sai ram
om sai ram
om sai ram.

please bless everyone with good health and help to relieve pain and sufferings baba

Offline anu deSAI

• Blessings 1
om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram
om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram

Offline SS91

• Members
  • Blessings 37
  • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
    • Sai Baba
OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI
A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline anu deSAI

• Blessings 1

Offline anu deSAI

• Blessings 1

Offline anu deSAI

• Blessings 1

Offline ShAivI

• Members
  • Blessings 56
  • बाबा मुझे अपने ह्र्दय से लगा लो, अपने पास बुला लो।
OM NAMO BHAGAVATE
VASUDEVAYA DHANVANTARAYE
AMRUTHA KALASA HASTHAAYA
SARVAMAYA VINASANAYA
THRILOKYA NADHAYA
SRI MAHA VISHNAVE NAMAHA

OM NAMO BHAGAVATE
VASUDEVAYA DHANVANTARAYE
AMRUTHA KALASA HASTHAAYA
SARVAMAYA VINASANAYA
THRILOKYA NADHAYA
SRI MAHA VISHNAVE NAMAHA

OM NAMO BHAGAVATE
VASUDEVAYA DHANVANTARAYE
AMRUTHA KALASA HASTHAAYA
SARVAMAYA VINASANAYA
THRILOKYA NADHAYA
SRI MAHA VISHNAVE NAMAHA

OM NAMO BHAGAVATE
VASUDEVAYA DHANVANTARAYE
AMRUTHA KALASA HASTHAAYA
SARVAMAYA VINASANAYA
THRILOKYA NADHAYA
SRI MAHA VISHNAVE NAMAHA

OM NAMO BHAGAVATE
VASUDEVAYA DHANVANTARAYE
AMRUTHA KALASA HASTHAAYA
SARVAMAYA VINASANAYA
THRILOKYA NADHAYA
SRI MAHA VISHNAVE NAMAHA!

BE BLESSED!
LOVE & LIGHT!
OM SAI RAM! :D

JAI SAI RAM !!!

Offline ShAivI

• Members
  • Blessings 56
  • बाबा मुझे अपने ह्र्दय से लगा लो, अपने पास बुला लो।
OM SAI NAMO NAMAHA SRI SAI NAMO NAMAHA JAI JAI SAI NAMO NAMAHA SATGURU SAI NAMO NAMAHA
OM SAI NAMO NAMAHA SRI SAI NAMO NAMAHA JAI JAI SAI NAMO NAMAHA SATGURU SAI NAMO NAMAHA
OM SAI NAMO NAMAHA SRI SAI NAMO NAMAHA JAI JAI SAI NAMO NAMAHA SATGURU SAI NAMO NAMAHA!

BE BLESSED!
LOVE & LIGHT!
OM SAI RAM !!!  :D

JAI SAI RAM !!!

Facebook Comments