Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Please pray for me  (Read 5087 times)

Offline vs0831

• Blessings 4
Please pray for me
« on: April 13, 2009, 09:01:30 AM »
  • Publish

• SATHYA SAI RAM

BABA PLEASE BLESS ME

Please pray for me.My parents are looking for aliens for me. But i sincerely love a guy who was my Class mate in my college days and also he sincerely love me. We both have a good understanding and have a strong mind that we will lead a happy life.

Last month that guy came to my mother and proposed me, but since he is of different caste they did not accept.Caste is the main problem.

Now i am in a very stressed suitation.I dont want to marry anyone esle and spoil my life and others life. At the same time, only if my mother accepts i will marry. From his side, their parents accept for this marraige.

From my side there is opposition for this. I still beleive my mother some day will accept for our marriage.

I want BABA to bless me to lead the life with the guy i love. If a marraige ossacion is written on my fate it should be with that guy, not anyone alse. I dont want to spoil anyone's life as i am still in love with that guy. At the same i dont want to marry him against my family.

I very hearfully please BABA to guide me in the right path without hurting anyone.
    Even if I am got getting marraige i can live serving my family amnd the people around me and dedicate my life to the to the helpless people but I dont want to marry anyother person.

I want BABA to make my parents and relatives to accept for my marraige with that guy. It is only possible with BABA.

Please pray for me.

SAI RAM
    SAI RAM
    SAI RAM

Offline latasunilkumar

• Blessings 1
    Re: Please pray for me
    « Reply #1 on: April 13, 2009, 10:38:54 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram

Baba bless you. Keep praying.

Offline GaneshHariharan

• Blessings 30
    « Reply #2 on: April 14, 2009, 10:20:51 AM »
  • Publish
  • DEAR VS0831, start reading saisatcharitra atleast one chapter a day and chant sai's name whenever possible, also offer sai some sweet every thursday. do this
    and you will see your mothers mind changing soon. OM SAIRAM, JAI SAIRAM, JAI JAI SAIRAM.

Offline vs0831

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #3 on: April 15, 2009, 04:00:39 AM »
  • Publish
  • SATYA SAI RAM

Dear latha & Ganesh,

Thank you very much praying for me.

I will start reading  saisatcharitra  and will start chanting BABA everytime.

BABA have to Bless me with all HIS wonders and miracles in my furture life (marriage).

BABA please bless everyone with their wishes and be with all of us forever.

I give all honour, praise and glory to BABA.

JAI SAI RAM
    JAI SAI RAM
    JAI SAI RAM

Offline saibhaktakm47

• Blessings 6
    « Reply #4 on: April 15, 2009, 08:31:37 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram please give her parents the wisdom to let her go with her heart.

om sai ram

Offline smg

• Blessings 22
    « Reply #5 on: April 15, 2009, 08:49:30 AM »
  • Publish
  • May baba fulfill your this wish and make your parents understand that cast or other relegion doesnt matter in marraige if that guy really loves you and wants to marry u and will keep you happy always.

I will pary to babaji dat you get a love of your life and marry him and lead a happy life with him.

Om Sai Ram
    ॐ शिरडी वासाय विधमहे सच्चिदानन्दाय धीमही तन्नो साईं प्रचोदयात

Offline vs0831

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #6 on: April 17, 2009, 01:25:15 AM »
  • Publish
  • SATYA SAI RAM

Thank you smg and saibhaktakm47.

BABA i dont know why you have made me love my guy, even though i know my parents dont accept for intercaste marriage. But i strong believe in you that BABA you can make my parents understand me. But i dont want to marry my guy against my family.

BABSA please make my parents to accept our love. BABA it is you who made my guy's parents to accept for this marraige, then why do you still delaying to make my parents accept for this. BABA please answer my prayer. BABA please make my parents to understand that caste should not be a problem.

BABA my parents fear that this intercaste marriage might move our family out of our community. BABA please help me. I cant think of anyother guy in my life BABA.

BABA  pleaseeeeeeee bless me with my guy.

JAI SAI RAM
    JAI SAI RAM
    JAI SAI RAM

Offline manmeet

• Blessings 15
    « Reply #7 on: April 17, 2009, 02:52:39 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram 

Offline manmeet

• Blessings 15
    « Reply #8 on: April 17, 2009, 02:59:39 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram  

please have faith and patience  shradha and saburi, baba know every thing  Baba will do the best for you. He knows better what is good for you. baba will not let down his devotees.  wait and watch. Things will be perfectly allright. keep on chanting His name.

Offline rr_sai_bhakt

• Blessings 27
    « Reply #9 on: April 17, 2009, 03:07:53 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear vs,

please do not worry .. Sai Baba will definitely bless you ... please continue praying to Sai Baba with full faith and devotion ... I am sure Sai will answer your prayers very soon ... Please maintain Shraddha and Saburi ....

We all will pray to Sai to listen to your prayers and get you married to the person you love so much ...

May Sai shower his blessings on both of you and may you both lead a very happy life together ..

Om Sai Nath ...

Offline vs0831

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #10 on: April 17, 2009, 04:06:48 AM »
  • Publish
  • SATYA SAI RAM

Thank you manmeet  and rr_sai_bhakt praying for me.

BABA is making wonders for all his devotees. Even i am waiting for BABA to shom me HIS miracles.

BABA please be with all of us, give us strength and patience and fulfill all our wishes.

BABA please make my parents accept our marriage. My parents are looking for other alliances for me.
    I dont want to marry anyone else and spoil their life. BABA please bless me i should get married to my  guy.

JAI SAI RAM
    JAI SAI RAM
    JAI SAI RAM

Offline GaneshHariharan

• Blessings 30
    « Reply #11 on: April 17, 2009, 04:18:15 AM »
  • Publish
  • DEAR VS0831, two words - 100% faith in sai and patience. keep chanting his name. your parents can look , but it is sai who will decide the outcome. god bless. OM SAIRAM, JAI SAIRAM, JAI SAIRAM.

Offline shova

• Blessings 14
    • MY BABY SAIMA
    « Reply #12 on: April 18, 2009, 03:39:24 AM »
  • Publish
  • HAVE FAITH ON BABA , BABA SURELY DO GOOD FOR U

JAI SAI RAM

Offline bhavna

• Blessings 10
    « Reply #13 on: April 18, 2009, 06:55:35 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram VS
    just pray to sai
    have shraddha and saburi
     sai will definately fullfil ur wish
    om sai ram

Offline Amar_akshu

• Blessings 3
    « Reply #14 on: April 18, 2009, 10:31:08 PM »
  • Publish
  • BABA will bless and everything will be solved!!!!!!!!!!! OM SAI RAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Facebook Comments