Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: urgent help for my job. pls help its very urgent to help us  (Read 319 times)

Offline harshpahwa

• Blessings 0
urgent help for my job. pls help its very urgent to help us
« on: December 19, 2012, 11:49:52 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba I have worked my best for my work and concerned too all my tenure to be the best or do well so that no one points fingers on me for the job not done and my boss Vasudha goel always corner me for any reason to make me down she has never been a thankful boss to me I work major in my branch and try my best to get the best revenue from sales.I have been getting all the best achievement awards but still she has never been cooperative.she too is ur devotee pls help me because she has cornered me today for some reasons that I have done a small mistake...pls help me to overcome this problem.and relieve me from this situation that I don't have to undergo so much of stress and problems that she would create for Me And my friend who had helped me.  ..this wad not so wrong that she has created circumstances for us to have so much of stress. Pls help this is a time of promotion when me and my friend are expecting good but due to this circumstances today she has bothered us in our mind ...pls help us and relieve us from all this and come out bright for my job and for tge promotion...please help for my promotion and get her to get all the bad results for herself as she has never done any good to the others and in the office.  I have been as dedicated and sincere to my job.pls help to get out of this vicious situation.pls help I trust u a lot.harsh pahwa

Offline vibhusharma

• Blessings 2
    Re: urgent help for my job. pls help its very urgent to help us
    « Reply #1 on: December 27, 2012, 04:35:37 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram!!!
    Om Sai Ram!!!

Subka Malik Ek!!!

Facebook Comments