Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: WISHES  (Read 1374 times)

Offline OmSaiRamNowOn

• Blessings 0
  • Trust in Me and your prayer shall be answered.
    • Sai Baba
WISHES
« on: July 19, 2006, 03:37:51 PM »
  • Publish
  • Wishes!

We often pray to Baba for completion of our wishes. Good enough. We are children of Baba and we have all the rights to pray to Baba. Now can we take some pain to what Baba is saying? "My master told me to give bounteously to all that ask. No one asks with wisdom. My treasury is open. No one brings carts to take away the real treasures. I say dig and search but no one wants to take any pains. Be true sons of Divine Mother and fully stock yourself. What is to become of us? This body will return to earth and the air we breathe will melt in the air. This opportunity will not return"

Can we read the above statement of Baba very carefully? Try to understand each line, yes each line of what Baba is saying. Baba says no one asks with wisdom. Our Baba says this.

Baba is hinting to cart the real treasure. What the real treasure is, most of us obviously do not know. Hence, we ask for mundane, ordinary things. Now for instance can we be humble enough and say, " Yes Baba, I am not wise, you are." So Baba please give us the treasure you are talking about. The real treasure.

"This body will return to earth and the air we breathe will melt in the air." Simple enough to understand. But so often we miss it. We ask for the body. We ask for something, which will be lost with the body. Our bodies will be lost. And before our body is lost, we should not miss the opportunity. " I say dig and search but no one wants to take any pains. "

Yes, most of us do not want to take any pains. We do not even take enough pain to read or listen to what our Baba says. All we do is little worldly pain and run to Baba. I am not saying it is wrong. When child is in trouble, he has to run to the mother. Where else. And Baba is that motherly love.

Can we take some pain to give enough attention to Baba is saying. Can we be humble enough and say, " Baba I may be wrong in asking, You give what you want. Baba I have shraddha in you, and I will take what ever you give. It might be painful sometimes but I trust you fully. And Baba I have that Saburi, patience for the real treasure to unfold"

And if we are missing Shraddha and Saburi " Baba Please give me Shraddha and Saburi"

These are few lines I had chosen. Sai Satcharitra is full with jewels and gems of Baba's Saying. And if we take some pain to give attention to those jewels, those words of Baba. I feel we will benefit more.

(Contributed by Alpesh Patel)
    -SAI VICHAR

OM SAI RAM !
    OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI !!

-Anju
    « Last Edit: July 19, 2006, 03:39:07 PM by OmSaiRamNowOn »
    Om Sai Ram !

-Anju

"Abandon all varieties of religion and just surrender unto Me. I shall deliver you from all sinful reactions. Do not fear."

Facebook Comments