Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: 40 days sugar candy puja  (Read 940 times)

Offline sundaram

• Blessings 0
40 days sugar candy puja
« on: October 09, 2009, 01:20:42 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam

I had completed my 40 days sugar candy pooja on 5/10/09, Monday. I was praying to Baba to come and show his presence to me.  On 5th night, my husband had asked me why baba has not come and accepted the sugar candy?.  I told him, he will come this Thursday definitely. 

Earlier I was going to saibaba temple which was far from my place.  Now, they have opened a saibaba mandir near my place itself.  Hence, I have started going to the nearby temple.

The temple where I was going earlier, was under construction for kumbabhishekam.  Hence, for almost 5-6 months, only a big photo of BABA was kept for worship. I had not visited this temple for more than 2 months.

I start my day's work only after seeing Shirdi baba online darshan and on thursdays, i see noon arathi also.

Yesterday to my badluck, site was not opening. I was so much depressed.  I was praying to Baba, today is Thursday, you have to come to my house. 

Yesterday I had been to the temple where I used to go earlier.  I saw very beautiful murthy of Baba.  They said Kumbabhishekam got over only last week.  I sat there for sometime.  I was praying to BABA today is thursday, you should come home today.

While leaving the temple, a person distributed prasad to everyone.  When my turn came, he gave me with a very beautiful laminated photo of Baba alongwith prasad.

Baba has come to my house after my sugar candy pooja.

Now, can anybody tell what I should do with the sugar candy.  Should I wait for Baba to come and ask me or should I distrubute in the same temple from where I got his photo.

Please guide me

Offline mail2keer

• Blessings 2
    Re: 40 days sugar candy puja
    « Reply #1 on: October 12, 2009, 09:24:13 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sairam!
    Plz chk this link for earlier posts related to Sugar Candy Pooja.

http://forum.spiritualindia.org/sai-baba-sugar-candy-pooja-for-40-days-t16431.0.html;wap2=
    Keerthi

Facebook Comments