Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Conversation with Baba....my true friend  (Read 129217 times)

Offline nitin_super

• Blessings 10
  • ॐ साईं राम
Re: Conversation with Baba....my true friend
« Reply #120 on: April 15, 2010, 11:54:49 PM »
  • Publish
  • Jai Sai Ram, Vidyarp Ji,

Thanks for your support. May Baba give u all the pleasure in life. Yes I know only Baba is having right for Life and Death of all human beings on earth. He is master of all.

Sai Nath give me peace of mind. I know if didn't get some thing then it means you have something better for me. I have full trust u Baba. So please give me strength to be calm in this situation and change my mind according to your wish.
    Baba thak gaya hu ab bahut.. Bass ab daya drishti kar dijiye. Mere bad deeds k liye mujhe maaf kar dijiye aur apni kripa kariye.

Sai Nath ek tera hi sahaara.

-- BABA, Bless all of your devotees. Calling your poor nitin from the valley of sorrow...!

Offline dayalvasnani

• Blessings 15
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #121 on: April 16, 2010, 11:12:46 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Shri Sai Baba bless all with the best in life.

May every devotee of Shri Sai enjoy Happy, Healthy, Wealthy, Loving Peaceful, and Successful Long Life.

Shradha      Saburi
    Sabka Malik Sai

Om Sai Shri Sai Jai Jai Sai

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #122 on: April 19, 2010, 01:16:08 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear lord...i had a hectic weekend. I was working from home on friday. But baba...i am so tired..and exhausted. I know i promised u that i will not wallow in self pity, still, i feel so burdened and so much under pressure. I dont know where i will end up. I am not sure that i like the work and the office and my boss...and i cant stay at home...but i need the money to take care of my father and family. Plus if i buy a house for my father, i will have to take a loan. In order to repay that, i'll need to continue working at this pace....so back to square one...
    I know ...i keep repeating my problems...kya karoo....resolve nahi ho raha hai na....
    Today morning, while driving to work, i was almost crying...what's wrong with me baba? Why am i going to pieces? Is it mid life crisis? I have so many things to do...then why dont i just do it? Why is it such a big pain? Its not that i have some serious problems in life. Apart from my mother's death, i think u have been very kind to me. U have given me good parents, good education, a job that pays fairly well, a decent career, a wonderful husband, a not-so-bad mother in law and an absolutely adorable son. Then why am i so upset?? Why do i feel the burden? Basically i think i dont have an objective in life. I am just doing things that come my way and dont have a long term goal or vision. I just want to sit back and relax. I must not allow myself to get rusted. I have the calibre and the capability. Just that i dont want to use it. Sad!! And then i let that bother me so much. Why am i so afraid of hard work? I have always been such a good student and all due to the hard work i have put in. Then what went wrong?? Maybe i need a kick on my back and a tight slap to help me get back to the real world. Nothing comes for free. U need to earn it or work for it.... And nothing tastes sweeter than success.
    Oh baba....please shower ur mercy on me and help me find myself back...
    Faith in Baba and self - these will help you overcome any obstacles.

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #123 on: April 20, 2010, 05:27:23 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear lord...i saw another house yesterday evening near my house. Its small but nice. The best part is that it is 5 mins by walk from my house. Ideal for my father. But baba, i kept looking for the signs - like ganesha's statute ...like the one i saw in my dream. I didnt see any :( Dont know baba, when will we buy a house for my father :( :( I am kind of getting upset because i seem to be so concerned and my husband thinks i am over reacting. What do i do baba? Should i go ahead with this house or should i wait for S's house? S's house is nice but at a distance and out of the way. Plus parking menace is heavy there. Oh god...if only i can get a house in my colony....

Please please please..

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #124 on: April 20, 2010, 11:56:09 PM »
  • Publish
  • Gud morning baba...today i spent some time talking to u in the temple. This is just a follow up message...i hope u bear with me and help me overcome my problems. baba...all i want is to be able to keep my father happy and close to me and my son, husband. How u do it...i leave it to u....no point in proposing diff solutions. Although at my end, i have started the house humting project.
    At work - things are hectic and i am learning...so no complaints....But at times, my boss can be a pain...
    I know i get lower than the market standards and i can get more if i try outside. Just that i dont want to earn more money at the cost of my time spent with family...i guess these are dependent on priorities in life. I chose not to go abroad and i chose a job with lower pay but very flexible...all for a reason...so i cannot complain.
    But baba...please keep my problem in mind and please please provide a solution to it soon....

Offline samirddave

• Blessings -3
    • Baba please be with me always..
    « Reply #125 on: April 21, 2010, 03:06:48 PM »
  • Publish
  • jai jai sai ram sai ram sai ram, jai jai sai ram sai ram sai ram, jai jai sai ram sai ram sai ram, jai jai sai ram sai ram sai ram
    jai jai sai ram sai ram sai ram, jai jai sai ram sai ram sai ram, jai jai sai ram sai ram sai ram, jai jai sai ram sai ram sai ram
    jai jai sai ram sai ram sai ram, jai jai sai ram sai ram sai ram, jai jai sai ram sai ram sai ram, jai jai sai ram sai ram sai ram
    Thanks & Regards.....

Om sai madaat karo, Shree sai madaat karo, Jai jai sai madaat karo, Sadguru sai madaat karo...

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #126 on: April 21, 2010, 11:09:49 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear baba....gud morning. I saw a dream early today morning, where i was going on a holiday or something with my family. I clearly saw that i got down and offered bread to lord hanuman and i saw the words "Sundarakand" clearly written in a sign board. What do i make of this baba? Is this a sign?? 2 weeks ago i saw lord ganesha in my dreams when i was going house hunting. I saw that the ganesha at my parents place was sitting on the show case of a house that we had gone prospecting.....baba...are these signs for something?? Should i be doing something about it??

Offline dayalvasnani

• Blessings 15
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #127 on: April 23, 2010, 12:58:59 AM »
  • Publish
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah

May every devotee of Shri Sai enjoy Happy, Healthy, Wealthy, Loving Peaceful, and Successful Long Life.

Shradha      Saburi
    Sabka Malik Sai

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #128 on: April 23, 2010, 05:06:31 AM »
  • Publish
  • Bahut problem hai baba....ghar mein bhi and office mein bhi. Nobody seems to understand. Dont know how i will cope with this. At times, i feel like giving it up...and then i think of my father and my son....

How will i carry on baba?? And what about the house?? Oh dear lord...why are there so many uncertainities in life?

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #129 on: April 23, 2010, 07:49:11 AM »
  • Publish
  • Life is a challenge at every step! Cannot be ignored! Matter is how We face all that!
    Trust Sai! He won’t let his devotee fall down due to burden on his shoulders for his karmas!
    He shows the right way at most appropriate time!

om sri sai ram!
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline dayalvasnani

• Blessings 15
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #130 on: April 25, 2010, 10:28:21 PM »
  • Publish
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah

Shradha      Saburi
    Sabka Malik Sai

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #131 on: April 25, 2010, 11:22:30 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om shirdi vasaye vidmahe satchitanandaye dhimahi tanno sai prachodayath

Baba...i liked the house and think that the price is manageable. Please let me know if this decision is correct or not. I took your name and started the venture. Now baba, its upto u to carry it on to success. Also, dear lord, i got up early today morning and did what i promised to do.

Please baba...help me and be with me...

Offline dayalvasnani

• Blessings 15
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #132 on: April 26, 2010, 10:46:05 PM »
  • Publish
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah

Shradha      Saburi
    Sabka Malik Sai

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #133 on: April 26, 2010, 11:31:06 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear baba...too many things happening together...we may get the car by this weekend. So most likely i will have to do some running around to dispose the older one. When do i do...is another question all together. Another thing - s called and said that his house is almost sold off to someone else. Fine! But i would've appreciated if he had at least intimated....chalo theek hai....jaane do....
    Now baba..we need to move fast in closing the deal for other house. Today i'll have to check with the loan etc.....

Lots of work....but i am not complaining....thank you baba...for helping me out and being with me every step and every day....

Offline dayalvasnani

• Blessings 15
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #134 on: April 27, 2010, 10:30:02 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Shri Sai Jai Jai Sai

Shradha      Saburi
    Sabka Malik Sai

Facebook Comments